Jellied pies with potato filling are usually perceived as a dish from the category "instead of bread."
Is it so? Not at all always!
If you do not confine ourselves to only potatoes, then you can easily get a pie from the category “instead of a whole dinner”.
Judge for yourself - chicken, cheese, mushrooms, vegetables, but with such a filling you can meet guests too!
Fillet pies with potatoes - general principles of cooking
• It will take no more than an hour to make any pie with potatoes. The dough for such baking does not need to roll or knead for a long time, rather thoroughly mix all its components. It is prepared on fermented milk products. Most often used kefir or sour cream, less often the dough is prepared on ryazhenka or yogurt. Mayonnaise, melted margarine or butter are often added to fermented milk products. To make the cakes rise well, soda or a special ripper are mandatory added to the dough.
• Potatoes in the filling are cut into thin ringlets or straws. Often sliced rings uncooked potatoes are first kept in boiling water for a couple of minutes, so that they are steamed better during baking and do not remain raw. Boiled potatoes are also used for the filling.
• You can put any food in harmony with the potato. Suitable chicken meat, minced meat, mushrooms or vegetables. Additional ingredients, as well as potatoes, can be added after preliminary heat treatment or raw. It is worth noting that the bulk cakes with raw stuffing for obvious reasons, baked longer.
• The principle of making bulk potato pies is simple. First, pour a portion of cooked dough into a roaster, pre-moistened with vegetable oil. Then lay out the filling and pour the rest of the dough. • Baking temperature depends on oven type. When using an electric oven, it should not be less than 200 degrees; it is enough to heat the gas oven to 180.
• Baking time with raw stuffing - 1 hour, but if the products put in the stuffing are heat treated, the cake is baked for 30-40 minutes.
Recipe for simple jellied pie with potatoes on kefir with mayonnaise
• two eggs;
• 200 gr. sparse mayonnaise, preferably 45% fat;
• half a liter of low fat kefir;
• 50 gr. granulated sugar;
• soda - 1 tsp;
• white bitter onion;
• three full standard glasses of flour;
• vegetable oil for frying;
• four large potatoes.
1. Cut the potatoes across the tubers into thin plates. To make all the potatoes in the cake bake evenly, the slices must be the same thickness. If there is a special shredder, use it.
2. Fill the two-thirds volume of the two-liter saucepan with water and put on maximum heat. When the water begins to boil intensely, dip the potato slices into it for a minute. Then remove and dry from moisture, laid out in a colander.
3. In a vegetable oil in a thick-walled pan, fry the chopped onion until golden.
4. Combine the blanched potatoes with the onion roast, lightly salt them, season with finely ground black pepper and mix well.
5. Combine kefir with mayonnaise. Pour in quickened soda, stir thoroughly and set aside for a quarter of an hour.
6. After that, in the bubble mixture, pour in the egg, add all the measured sugar and a small pinch of salt, whisk.
7. Pour the previously sifted flour, but not all, but only about two-thirds of the cooked amount and whisk vigorously. Gradually pour the rest of the flour, cook a sparing dough.
8. Culinary brush dip in vegetable oil and apply it on the bottom and sides of the refractory form. 9. Pour exactly half of the prepared dough into the prepared mold and gently level the surface. Top with a flat layer of potato filling, cover with the rest of the dough and gently even the surface of the cake with a spatula.
10. Place the cake in the oven and leave to bake for about 40 minutes. After half an hour, it will be possible to check the readiness, it’s not worth opening the oven before, the product will settle.
Vegetable jellied pie with potatoes and chicken on ryazhenka
• 100 gr. cheese, variety "Russian";
• three large spoons of 20% sour cream;
• eggs - 3 pcs .;
• two teaspoons of factory ripper;
• 200 ml of thin ryazhenka;
• a full glass of flour;
• large onion;
• a pound of white chicken meat;
• one small young squash;
• young dill;
• spices and seasonings - to taste.
1. Rinse the chicken and boil in brackish water until done. Let cool and cut into small cubes.
2. Add some spices to the ryazhenka, pour in the eggs and stir carefully, without haste.
3. Several times, intensively shaking the sieve, cross the mixture of the ripper with the flour, pour it into ryazhenka and whisk well.
4. Squash the zucchini with a large float, lightly squeeze the chips and put into the dough, mix.
5. Cut the peeled potato tubers into thin circles.
6. Put the potatoes in a moistened oil form in two layers.
7. Season sour cream with ground allspice, add the chopped into a large crumb cheese, mix and smear the mixture of potato layer.
8. Top gently lay out the boiled chicken and pour all the dough.
9. Warm the oven to the required temperature and place the filled form in it. Bake the cake for no more than 40 minutes.
Nourishing jellied pie with potatoes and minced meat on kefir with mayonnaise
• 550 ml of kefir, medium-fat; • 360-400 gr. wheat flour of the highest quality;
• teaspoon sugar;
• 250 gr. 45% mayonnaise;
• spoon of baking soda;
• two eggs;
• 300 gr. mixed minced meat;
• a pound of potatoes;
• small onion;
• two spoons of any vegetable oil.
1. In order for your cake to rise well, all products used in the dough must be at room temperature. Therefore, eggs, kefir and mayonnaise should be removed in advance from the refrigerator, at least one hour before cooking.
2. In the heated yogurt, add soda and mix thoroughly. A quick ripper needs a little time to activate, so set the bowl aside for a quarter of an hour.
3. Add mayonnaise, sugar and kefir in eggs. Put a spoonful of salt and whip vigorously. Then, gradually filling the flour and beating it thoroughly, prepare a sparing dough. It should be somewhat thicker than is usually required for pancakes.
4. Cut the onion into thin half-rings and lightly fry it in vegetable oil. Do not fry strongly, it is enough to bring only to light golden staining. It usually takes about three minutes if cooked on medium heat.
5. Add minced meat to fried onions and fry everything together for another five minutes. To make the meat filling turned out crumbly, you need to constantly mix and knead the lumpy meat.
6. Peel and slice the potatoes into thin ringlets. Dip in two, two and a half minutes in boiling water, then move to a colander and dry well.
7. Cover the bottom and sides of the form with vegetable oil and pour some dough into it, so that it covers the bottom well.
8. Put the potatoes in one tier on the dough and sauté minced meat with onion on top.
9. Pour the remaining dough gently from the top and bake. Place the form in the oven when it warms up to 200 degrees. After 15 minutes of baking, lower the temperature to 180 degrees and bring the cake to readiness, which takes about a quarter of an hour.
Jellied pie with potatoes and mushrooms on kefir
• five medium-sized potatoes;
• 300 gr. any fresh or frozen mushrooms;
• 250 ml glass of kefir;
• a tablespoon of very oily mayonnaise;
• 30 gr. homemade butter, butter;
• 1/4 spoonful of salt, sugar and a mixture of ground peppers;
• white wheat flour - 1 tbsp .;
• 100 ml of any refined oil;
• two eggs;
• a teaspoon of special ripper;
• a small handful of flax seed.
1. Peel and boil potatoes in brackish water until cooked. Drain broth, and put the potatoes on a plate and cool well.
2. Cut the dried, dried in a colander, mushroom lengthwise into pieces, based on size. Excessively large specimens can be cut into plates.
3. Put the prepared mushrooms in a dry frying pan and fry on low heat until the moisture is completely evaporated. Then add a little butter to them and lightly brown.
4. Melt the butter and mix it with the vegetable.
5. Pour eggs into a wide bowl. Add kefir and mayonnaise to them, whisk. Products should not be cold; pre-place them from the refrigerator to warm them.
6. Add to the egg-kefir mixture mixed fats, salt, sweeten and add flour. Add the ripper and, gently stirring with a whisk, bring the dough to a uniform consistency.
7. Pour a third of the dough into a prepared, moistened butter dish, and evenly spread on it with mashed with a fork or grated potatoes.
8. On the potato layer spread out the cooled mushrooms, cover with dough. Smooth the surface with a spoon and sprinkle with flax seed.
9. Place the cake on the grid, which is located on the middle level of the oven, and bake for half an hour. Readiness check puncture toothpicks.
Delicious jellied pie with potatoes, minced meat and cheese in mayonnaise
Ingredients: • half a cup of low-fat mayonnaise;
• seven tablespoons of high-quality flour;
• two eggs;
• half a glass of water;
• factory cultivator, for the test - 0.5 tsp;
• 300 gr. any non-liquid minced meat;
• 100 gr. hard “Dutch” cheese;
• potatoes - 6 medium-sized tubers;
• Dill greens;
• to taste - pepper, paprika and salt.
1. Rinse fresh dill well and dry well from moisture, spreading it on a towel. Boil and cool the potatoes.
2. In the raw minced meat on a large grater, rub the cooled potatoes and cheese, add finely chopped dill. Salt lightly, pepper to your taste and mix well.
3. Pour in the eggs, add a little, literally a pinch, salt and whisk up the foam with a mixer.
4. Pour in the water, put the mayonnaise and re-beat.
5. Add the oversized, mixed with baking powder, flour and, whipping, bring the dough until smooth. It should be like thick sour cream, if watery - adjust the density by adding flour.
6. Pour half of the dough into a baking tray. Put on it all the stuffing and pour the rest of the dough.
7. Sprinkle paprika over the top of the cake and put the bake in a well-heated oven for half an hour. Bake, keeping the temperature at 180 degrees.
Recipe for simple jellied pie with potatoes and chicken fillet on sour cream
• fresh eggs - 3 pcs .;
• 100 gr. weight margarine;
• spoon baking powder;
• two standard glasses of flour;
• 400 gr. medium-sized potatoes;
• two large onions;
• white chicken meat - 500 gr .;
• 40 ml of frozen butter.
1. Slice the onion into thin half-rings and dip it into vegetable oil well heated in a pan. Over low heat, stirring, bring the onion strips to transparency.
2. Cut the peeled potatoes into thin strips, chop the washed chicken in the same way. A straw of potatoes and chicken fillet should be about the same size. 3. Connect the fried onions with chicken fillet and potatoes. Season the stuffing with freshly ground peas, pepper. Salt, be sure to remove the sample and mix.
4. Melt margarine in a water bath, cool and combine fat with eggs. Add sour cream, lightly salt and stir with a whisk.
5. Pour the flour mixed with the ripper and double-seeded flour, and thoroughly mix it in the cream mixture. If the floury lumps will be bad to disperse, lightly whisk the batter.
6. Pour half of the dough into a moistened oil form. Put on it the previously prepared stuffing and close the rest of the dough. Sprinkle the top of the cake with sesame seeds.
7. Place the cake pan in the hot oven for one hour. Readiness check punctures, as usual, pie with a toothpick.
Fillet pies with potatoes - cooking tricks and useful tips
• If soda is added as a ripper - do not extinguish it. It itself is activated when mixed with fermented milk product. To make the process more active, do not use cold sour milk, preheat it in advance at room temperature.
• Do not cook dough on defatted dairy products. Pies made from such a dough do not rise well, their crumb does not work porous and airy.
• Before turning off the oven, be sure to check the readiness of the cake. Pierce it in the center with a thin wooden stick.