Pea soup - the first dish, which has a huge number of variations.
With what it is just not cooked! And each recipe is different in its own way.
Especially distinguished pea soups with pork - nourishing, rich, well satisfy hunger and amazingly fragrant.
Pea Pork Soup - General Cooking Principles
To cook the soup, use yellow peas or green. To reduce the cooking time, dry product can be pre-soaked in water and allowed to swell, it can be left overnight. But in this case it is better to put in the fridge. If you use crushed peas, you can not soak it for a long time, just hold it in water while the broth is boiling. Sometimes cooked soups with green peas, fresh, canned or frozen.
Also need pork. Fresh meat or smoked meats can be used in the soup. Usually, the meat is poured with water, brought to a boil, skimmed and cooked until half cooked. Then put the peas and other ingredients listed in the recipe.
In addition to the main products, vegetables are added, adding additional flavor and thickness to the first dish. Potatoes are simply laid and boiled. Onions, carrots, tomatoes can be pre-fry in a pan with the addition of fat. You can take absolutely any spices, greens are laid at the end, before the end of cooking pea soup with pork.
Recipe 1: Classic Pea Soup with Pork
The recipe for pea soup with pork on the bone, giving a rich and rich broth. You can cook with ribs, shank and any other part of the carcass. Soak peas in advance to reduce the cooking time of the soup.
• 800 grams of pork;
• 200 grams of dry peas;
• 5 potatoes;
• 30 grams of oil;
1. Fill the thoroughly washed meat with water (about three liters). We put to boil, when boiling we remove foam and excess fat. Cook 60-90 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces and the quality of the meat. 2. Add the peas, cook until soft.
3. Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes and send them to the pan. At this stage, the soup can be salted.
4. Clean the carrot, chop. Cut the onion into small cubes. Fry everything together in a pan until golden brown.
5. As soon as the potatoes are soft, lay out the roasted vegetables, try the first dish on the salt and bring to taste.
6. Lay greens, you can add other spices. Give boil, turn off and insist half an hour.
Recipe 2: Pea Soup with Pork and Tomatoes
The recipe uses fresh tomatoes, but if necessary, replace with tomato paste. You can also take canned tomatoes or homemade tomato ketchup, it will turn out even tastier and more aromatic.
• a pound of pork ribs;
• a glass of peas;
• clove of garlic;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 3 potatoes;
• some oil;
• parsley, you can take the dill.
1. Cut the ribs one by one. Pour the oil into the pan and fry the pork until golden brown. It is important to do this over high heat, so that the pork does not have time to put the juice.
2. Put the ribs in the pot, add water (approximately 2.5 liters) and boil almost until cooked.
3. Lay the peas, cook together until the beans are soft, then add the peeled and sliced potatoes. We salt.
4. Clean the onion, cut finely and fry in oil.
5. We remove the skin from the tomatoes, chop them finely and send them to a reddened onion. Fry together so that the tomatoes get a bright color. Add chopped clove of garlic to the pan.
6. As soon as the potatoes are soft, send the contents of the pan to it, mix them. Boil for 2 minutes, try on the salt and, if necessary, add more.
7. Refuel with greens and turn off.
Recipe 3: Creamy Pea Soup with Pork
The recipe is amazingly delicious and hearty pea soup with pork in the form of mashed potatoes. To make mashed potatoes you will need a blender. For this recipe it is better to use pork pulp.
• 500 grams of pork pulp;
• 300 grams of peas; • big carrot;
• spices, greens.
1. Boil pork whole piece in 2.5-3 liters of liquid.
2. Add the peas and cook until the beans fall apart.
3. We make passerovka of grated carrots and chopped onion in butter. You can also use vegetable fat, but it tastes better with butter.
4. Take the meat out of the soup.
5. Add fried carrots with onions.
6. Grind the soup in puree, salt and pepper to taste. We put on the stove, boil a minute.
7. Cut the pork into cubes.
8. Pour soup in a plate, put the meat, sprinkle with herbs and can be served on the table!
Recipe 4: Smoked Pork Pea Soup
Usually, smoked ribs are used for this pea pork soup, but you can take any other part you can find. In any case, there will be a stunning smoke haze. The advantage of this first dish is the speed of cooking, because you do not need to cook broth for more than an hour.
• 400 grams of smoked meats;
• onions, carrots;
• 250 grams of peas;
• 2-3 potatoes;
• oil, spices.
1. Pour soaked peas in advance with three liters of water, boil almost until ready.
2. Add chopped ribs, bring to a boil.
3. We clean the potatoes, chop randomly and add them to the saucepan with the soup. Dish salt and cook until the potatoes are soft.
4. Do the usual roasting onions with carrots in a pan. Putting in the soup.
5. Fill with any spices. Greenery, cover and turn off. Give the soup to stand for a quarter of an hour and can be served on the table.
Recipe 5: Fresh Pea Pork Soup
A fresh and tasty first course that is much easier than a soup with dried peas. To cook this soup, you can take summer peas or frozen.
• 400 grams of pork;
• bulb onion;
• 3 potatoes;
• 400 grams of peas;
• Bulgarian pepper;
1. Pour the meat with two liters of water, cook until ready. Then we take out, we release from the bone (if it was) and cut it into small pieces. 2. We clean the potatoes, cut them into cubes and send them to the broth. Return back the meat, salt the soup and cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a pan, fry chopped onion with carrots. At the end put the chopped finely Bulgarian pepper, simmer until soft.
4. Put the peas in the pan. If frozen is used, it must first be thawed and rinsed with cold water. Boil for 5 minutes.
5. Add vegetables from the pan to the pan, season with spices, herbs and turn them off.
Recipe 6: Pea Soup with Pork and Canned Peas
Option cooking bright and beautiful pea soup with pork, which uses the finished product. Meat use any, you can on the bone. This dish is cooked without roasting vegetables.
• 500 grams of canned peas;
• 600 grams of pork;
• 4 potatoes;
• red sweet pepper;
• 2 tomatoes;
• greens, spices.
1. Fill the meat with two liters of water, boil. Broth salt.
2. Cut the potatoes into cubes, put them in a saucepan.
3. Clean the carrots, also cut into cubes, but a little smaller. Omit following the potatoes.
4. Tomatoes are poured with boiling water, kept for a minute and dipped in ice water. Remove the skin, cut into cubes and put in a saucepan with already soft vegetables, boil for 3 minutes.
5. From the peas we merge the marinade and run into the soup.
6. Boil, add spices, herbs, if necessary, then add salt. Bright soup is ready!
Recipe 7: Mongolian Pea Pork Soup
A special feature of this soup is the addition of tomato juice and paprika. These products give the first dish a special taste and beautiful color. Soak peas in advance for several hours to swell the beans. It is better to use green variety.
• a glass of peas;
• 1.5 cups of tomato juice;
• 300 grams of pork pulp;
• paprika, greens;
• 1.5 liters of water;
1. Cut the pork into cubes, like goulash. Fry in a pan in butter until rosy and transfer to pan.
2. Fill with water, you can use boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. 3. Wash the swollen peas and put in the soup. Cook until done.
4. In the skillet, in which the meat was fried, add a little more oil.
5. Cut the onion, fry, add tomato juice. Boil the contents twice and at the end put a teaspoon with a mountain of paprika.
6. As soon as the peas are cooked, salt the soup and spread the tomato mass. Boil a minute, fill with greens.
Recipe 8: Pea Soup with Pork and Mushrooms
Unusually fragrant and tasty first course. For this soup we will use fresh champignons, but if you wish, you can take those mushrooms that are.
• a piece of pork on the bone;
• a glass of peas (dry);
• 300 grams of champignons;
• spices, parsley;
• 2 potatoes.
1. Cook pork broth and three liters of liquid, add peas and cook until soft.
2. Shred mushrooms with plates, fry in oil, add shredded carrots and diced onion. Fry together until soft vegetables.
3. Potatoes cut into cubes. Throw in a saucepan, sprinkle the soup and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Put down roasted mushrooms with vegetables, boil for 3 minutes, fill the dish with greens and turn it off. Let it brew for half an hour so that the mushrooms fully reveal their taste and you can set the table.
Recipe 9: Spicy Pea Soup with Pork and Nuts
The share of giving this dish spice is red pepper. Its quantity is approximate, we focus on our taste preferences. A special flavor is given to the dish by a nut dressing with green onions, which is added directly to the plate.
• a pound of pork;
• a glass of dry peas;
• 2 potatoes;
• bulb onion;
• 100 grams of nuts;
• 0.5 tsp. hot pepper;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• bunch of onions.
1. Boil the pork in 2 liters of water, an hour later add the washed and swollen peas. Cook together. As soon as the beans are soft, the soup can be salted.
2. We clean the potatoes, cut into strips and send to the saucepan. 3. Heat oil in a pan, fry onion.
4. Finely chop the garlic, send it to an already ruddy onion, fry for a few seconds and turn it off.
5. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, fill the soup with fried onions and garlic, add hot peppers, try them with salt and spices, and add more if necessary. Boil and turn off.
6. Walnuts are lightly dried in a frying pan, then chopped with a knife. Onions feathers finely chop and grind with nuts.
7. Pour soup in a plate, put green onions with nuts and you can eat.
Pea Pork Soup - Tips and Tricks
• Does the pea stay for a long time and remain tough? You can add a pinch of soda to the pan. The process will go faster.
• Salt slows down the process of cooking peas, so you need to add this spice to the first dish after the beans are soft. Otherwise cooking will be delayed.
• Tomato sauces and tomatoes also slow down the process of cooking the first dish. Therefore, they need to be cooked separately, laid in the roast and only at the end send to the pan, let it boil for a couple of minutes, add greens and can be turned off.
• Don't know how much to soak peas for soup? On a liter of thick cream soup can be put to a glass of dry beans. If you need to cook medium-thick soup, then half a glass is enough. Also consider the presence or absence of vegetables. On average, their glasses of dry beans can be prepared 3 liters of soup with the addition of potatoes.
• Bay leaf can be held in a saucepan after cooking for half an hour, and then better removed, otherwise the dish will get an unpleasant taste.