- Meat baked with cheese - general principles of cooking
- Meat baked with cheese - “Bag of happiness”
- Meat baked with cheese - “Fash of extravaganza”
- Meat baked with cheese - Barcelona
- Meat baked with cheese - “Meat sundae”
- Meat baked with cheese - “Anapa”
- Meat baked with cheese in pita bread - “Meat Julienne”
- Meat roll baked with cheese - “Tenderness”
- Meat roll baked with cheese - “Mediterranean”
- Meat baked with cheese - tricks and tips
By combining different sorts of cheeses and meats, professional chefs create the finest flavors of delicious dishes.
These products harmonize well in sausages and salads, cheese slices are added to minced meat cutlets and even used for stuffing bird carcasses.
Roasting meat with cheese is a popular, but by no means a beaten method, but all thanks to the additions of vegetables, sometimes fruits, and, of course, variations with meat components.
Meat baked with cheese - general principles of cooking
• For baking with cheese, any kind of meat is suitable, the main requirement for this product is freshness and quality.
• It is best to take chilled or fresh pieces of pulp, but if the meat is still frozen, you need to thaw it completely, without resorting to accelerated methods.
• Meat is baked with cheese in large chunks or ground into minced meat. Chunks are cut across the fibers, making the meat in the finished dish more tender.
• Large pieces beat off with a special hoe to soften and give the desired shape.
• Fat hard cheese is best for the listed dishes. Sharp sharp varieties can be used at your discretion, mix 2-3 varieties of cheese is also permissible. • Cheese is used as cut into pieces, and in the form of cheese chips.
Meat baked with cheese - “Bag of happiness”
• six small chicken breasts;
• fresh opened champignons - 6 pcs .;
• 150 grams of hard “Russian” cheese;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 80 grams of unsalted cheese;
• two bunches of green onions;
• half a small bunch of fresh parsley;
• 120 ml of mayonnaise.
1. Dry the washed chicken meat, blotting each piece of it with a towel, repel and smear on all sides with a mixture of mayonnaise with pepper and salt.
2. Slice the green onions and parsley leaves in medium-sized pieces, and press the garlic with a press or finely grate, cut the cheese into small squares.
3. Add chopped green onions, parsley, garlic and stir to the cheese.
4. Without removing the skins from the caps of the mushrooms, remove the legs, and in their place put a piece of cheese and cheese mixed with greens.
5. In the center of the broken fillet, place the stuffed mushroom cap, flatten its edges and tie them with threads or fasten well with wooden toothpicks. Also do with each broken piece of meat.
6. Grease all the “bags” with mayonnaise and put them in a preheated oven.
7. Cook for half an hour, at a temperature of 180 degrees.
8. Remove the strings from the finished meat and tie the “pouches” with green onion feathers.
Meat baked with cheese - “Extravaganza of Tastes”
• kilogram of veal (tenderloin);
• half a kilo of sliced cheese;
• bank of tinned pineapple rings;
• 200 grams of mayonnaise, 55% fat;
• 0.5 cups of refined oil;
• 2 tbsp. l melted butter.
1. Cut the veal into large chunks, each piece about a centimeter thick, and slightly beat off with a hoe.
2. Salt a little, pepper and fry each piece in vegetable oil. You do not need to fry for a long time, as soon as the meat is covered with a soft golden crust, remove it from the heat, dip it in mayonnaise and put the chunks of meat on a baking sheet, which you should first grease with lightly melted butter. 3. For each such slice, put one pineapple ring, and on top cover with a thin slice of hard, non-sharp cheese.
4. Place the roaster in the oven and bake at 200 degrees until cooked for about 35-40 minutes.
5. During baking, pour the meat several times with syrup from a jar of pineapples.
Meat baked with cheese - Barcelona
• 600 grams of beef (filet portion);
• 300 grams of pork and ground beef;
• two small bulbs;
• one big chicken breast;
• small zucchini;
• a mixture of ground paprika, black and red peppers, dried ground basil;
• 230 grams of hard squared cheese;
• 100 grams of champignons;
• 120 ml of cream of 33% fat;
• lemon - 1 pc .;
• refined olive oil.
1. Cut off the edges of the zucchini and peel off with a knife, if the vegetable is not young, cut it lengthwise and select the seeds with a spoon. Grate the flesh and lightly squeeze out excess juice.
2. Chicken cut into cubes, as small as possible.
3. Then combine the chopped chicken breast with squash pulp, egg and half finely grated cheese. Add salt to your taste, pepper and mix.
4. From the caps of champignons, remove the delicate white skin, finely chop and fry the mushrooms in olive oil, until the juice that appears during frying disappears.
5. Pour in all the cream and simmer until thickened.
6. Cut the filet of beef into steaks and beat off, covered with cling film or bag.
7. Immerse the meat for half an hour in the marinade prepared from water of freshly squeezed juice of a medium lemon diluted in 50 milliliters of water and the prepared mixture of seasonings.
8. Marinade drain, and pat the pieces of beef with a towel to remove residual moisture.
9. Cover the baking sheet with small sides with a sheet of parchment paper and place the steaks on it. 10. In the home or purchased minced meat, add the onion twisted through a “fine” meat grinder, chopped cheese, egg on a small grater and, with a little salt, knead well.
11. From the prepared minced meat, form small balls weighing approximately 60 grams and place one such patty on each steak. Just hold it, it should lie exactly in the center of the meat piece, lacking 2 cm to the brim.
12. In cutlet balls, make indentations, which are filled to the brim with mushrooms stewed in cream and sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese.
13. At the bottom of the oven preheated to 200 degrees, place a wide container with water, and only after that a baking tray with meat.
14. Bake for half an hour, then remove the dishes with water, and continue to bake the meat for another twenty minutes.
Meat baked with cheese - “Meat sundae”
• 550 grams of any stuffing;
• pork neck - 1 kg;
• big head of onion bitter onions;
• 600 grams of hard sliced cheese - “Poshekhonsky”;
• 200 ml 55% fat mayonnaise.
1. Cut the pork into slices as for chops, carefully beat off with a special hoe and grease with mayonnaise mixed with ground pepper and salt on all sides.
2. Slice the cheese and cut each piece “lengthwise” with long, narrow chunks, into wooden skewers soaked in water for a couple of hours.
3. Then stick cheese on all sides with minced meat mixed with finely grated onions. Form a “billet”, similar to a portion of ice cream and, wrapping a piece of broken pork, wrap in foil.
4. Place the “sundaes” on a baking sheet, add a little water and put in the oven to bake for forty minutes.
5. Feeding to the table, remove the foil.
Meat baked with cheese - “Anapa”
• 800 grams of chilled chicken fillet;
• 800 grams of pork, pulp;
• two pork greasy “nets”; • 500 g of sliced cheese “Kostroma”;
• four large lemons;
• three large ripe tomatoes;
• sweet pepper - 1 pc .;
• small zucchini.
1. Prepare the greasy mesh in advance. To do this, fill it with cold water, add chopped lemon into small pieces and put in the refrigerator. Water with lemon should be changed every two and a half hours, and the grid should be washed.
2. After 10 hours, drain the water from the bowl and transfer the soaked mesh to a colander.
3. Pork and chicken fillet cut into wide slices and thinly beat. Broken pieces of meat should get about the same size.
4. Pork "mesh", cut into large pieces, in two sizes of layers of meat.
5. In the center of each such piece, put a pork cue, tomatoes cut on it into thin rings, zucchini half rings and red sweet pepper chopped into strips, and put a plate of cheese on top of vegetables. Cover all with a broken chicken fillet.
6. Carefully, so that the filling does not fall out, wrap the prepared semi-finished product with a net and fry it in non-aromatic sunflower oil until you get a soft, slightly golden crust, putting it in the pan with the seam down.
7. Transfer the cake mix to a baking sheet, and bake for twenty minutes in the oven at 150 degrees.
Meat baked with cheese in pita bread - “Meat Julienne”
• two thin Armenian lavash;
• one big boiled chicken breast;
• 400 grams of pickled champignons, chopped;
• small onion;
• 200 grams of hard “Dutch” cheese;
• 50 ml of medium-fat mayonnaise;
• raw chicken egg - 1 pc.
1. Onions (small pieces) save to a light amber color in the refined oil.
2. Mix the onions with marinated mushrooms, boiled breast cut into small squares, spices and grated hard cheese.
3. Add salt and mix with mayonnaise. 4. Then spread the prepared filling in a thin layer on the layers of pita bread and roll two separate rolls.
5. Grease the surface of each with a well-spread egg and bake in the oven for a quarter of an hour, at 180 degrees.
Meat roll baked with cheese - “Tenderness”
• minced meat, any - 550 gr .;
• 120 ml of pasteurized, 2.5% fat milk;
• 300 grams of champignons, fresh;
• 120 grams of “Yaroslavl” hard cheese.
1. Pour the milk into the stuffing, add salt, mix and let it brew for half an hour.
2. In the meantime, cut the mushrooms into medium-sized plates and fry them until fully cooked in butter or refined vegetable oil.
3. Spread the foil on the table, grease it with odorless vegetable oil and spread out in a thin, from 0.8 to 1 cm layer, minced meat.
4. Put fried champignons on top of the minced meat. You can also add a few chopped boiled eggs.
5. On top of the mushrooms, rub the cheese, wrap the roll and wrap it in foil.
6. It is necessary to bake such a roll for at least 30 minutes, while heating the oven to 170 degrees.
7. After baking, remove the foil and cut the meatloaf into 1.5 cm slices.
Meat roll baked with cheese - “Mediterranean”
• pork pulp - 1 kg;
• 800 grams of fat, fresh;
• 700 grams of prunes pitted;
• 540 grams of “Dutch” squared cheese;
• 450 grams of walnut kernels.
1. One and a half centimeter slices, as for chops, cut the flesh and finely beat with salt, and sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper.
2. Spread the meat pieces on the food film with a rectangular overlap overlap, so that the edge of one piece only slightly covers the edges of another.
3. Put fresh sliced lard on top of thin slices, on top of which are the same slices of cheese.
4. We cover the cheese soaked in hot water with prunes without stones and chopped walnut kernels. 5. Carefully, using the film, roll the rectangular layer with the filling into a roll and, tying it in several places with a thread, put it on a baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for one hour, at 180 degrees.
7. Remove the roll from the oven, sprinkle with a thin layer of grated cheese and place in the oven for ten minutes.
Meat baked with cheese - tricks and useful tips
• If you want to fry veal before roasting, then do it very quickly, this meat is already very tender.
• When cooking such a dish as “Enchanting Spectacle of Flavors”, before baking, pour a little pineapple syrup into the pan, diluted in water, the meat will be softer and juicier.
• Prunes are best taken with sour. After steaming, sweet dried fruits can be acidified with lemon juice.
• For a roll of prunes can be used not only whole, no less tasty will be the dish, if instead of whole berries put mashed potatoes of them.
• Pour some water on a baking sheet of meat baked with cheese in foil. Meat is cooked more evenly and will be juicier.
• It will be much easier to cut fresh lard thinly if it is slightly frozen.