Sweet teeth - a scourge for any hostess.
No matter how successful borscht, or roast, and look, you have to remove the little hands of children from the sugar bowl.
Abuse sweet - pleasure and harmful and not cheap, although sugar is just as necessary for the body, like other nutrients.
How to be? Well, isn't it an option to make sweets by yourself, to cook a sweet in a hurry?
Surprisingly, the simplicity of the recipes is almost proportional to their usefulness, and not much sugar is used.
And another great detail - the little sweeteners can be connected to the process of creating goodies, the child will not have time to get tired in a matter of minutes.
Sweet and quick - the basic principles of cooking
• General in recipes sweets whip up a bit.
• Of course, this is the cooking time (minimum).
• Availability of products (must be inexpensive and sold everywhere).
• Simplicity of technology and, preferably, lack of heat treatment
• If, however, it is necessary to bake it for making sweets, this should take a minimum of time.
• What can be prepared from a quick in a hurry?
- cakes without baking;
- cupcakes, souffle;
- instant cookies;
- Oriental sweets - halva, baklava.
• You can also bake apples with sugar in the oven - you get a quick, tasty and wonderfully healthy dish.
• Well, if absolutely unbearable - read the latest recipe at once.
“Miracle” - an apple dessert in a hurry
• three large sweet apples;
• regular shortbread - 4 pcs .;
• sour cream 20% - 100 grams;
• two tables. spoons of light sugar;
• a small pinch of cinnamon powder.
1. Place a cookie between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll a rolling pin over the top sheet several times, the cookie should turn into crumb.
2. Cut the washed apples in half, remove the core and peel the skin. Cut the fruit into small cubes and place in the microwave for 10 minutes.
3. Mix sour cream with granulated sugar. Add cinnamon and beat well with a mixer. You can put a little more sugar in the cream, the dessert will become sweeter. 4. In creamers or large broad wine glasses lay layers - apples, sour cream and biscuits. The last layer again sour cream.
5. You can decorate such a dessert with pineapple slices, nuts or canned peaches.
Dessert - “Crunchy”
• cornflakes - 2.5 cups;
• half a cup of oatmeal;
• 100 grams of milk chocolate;
• 72% butter - 50 grams;
• table. spoon of liquid light honey;
• dried fruits (dried apricots, raisins), walnut kernels.
1. Pour the flakes into a dry frying pan and lightly fry.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces and melt by heating in a water bath.
3. Add honey with butter. Drop there roasted flakes, small pieces of dried apricots, raisins and mix everything well.
4. Put the mass on a flat plate slide. Decorate with chopped walnut kernels and store for half an hour in the fridge.
Sweet cookies in a hurry - “Baku kurabie”
• flour - 300 grams;
• 175 grams of butter, unsalted butter;
• powdered sugar - 80 grams;
• three eggs;
• thick jam.
1. Beat the mixer on medium speed with butter, pouring icing sugar. Add the squirrels separated from the yolks and whisk again well.
2. In the oily mass sift flour. Continue whisking until smooth.
3. Fill a pastry bag with dough. Line a sheet of parchment on the baking sheet and squeeze the “flowers” out of the bag. In the center of each place a small piece of jam and bake in the oven.
4. Cook the cookies at 250 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Powdered chilled cookies.
Sweet toffee in a hurry - “Tick-Tac”
• granulated sugar - 250 grams;
• five art. spoons of sour cream;
• 5 Art. spoons quality rast. flavourless oils;
• 1 teaspoon cocoa powder.
1. Mix sour cream with granulated sugar and bring to a boil on moderate heat in a thick-walled ceramic bowl.
2. Pour in vegetable oil and continue cooking at a minimum, slowly stirring continuously.
3. When the mass begins to thicken and darken, enter cocoa and remove from heating. 4. Grease the bottom of a wide plate with oil and pour hot mass into it. Smooth and cool at room temperature. Cut it with a thin, sharp knife, wetting it in ice water.
Vanilla sweet souffle in haste
• 60 gr. butter sandwich;
• 75 gr. powdered sugar;
• a small bag of vanilla sugar;
• 225 ml of high fat milk;
• 50 grams of baking flour;
• five egg whites;
• 4 yolks.
1. Turn on the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Smear the soufflé shape with oil and lightly powder it with powdered sugar.
3. Heat the milk well, dissolve vanilla sugar in it.
4. Mix melted butter with warm milk. Fill the flour, stir and cook with low heat, achieving a noticeable thickening.
5. Grind the hot mass through a sieve and cool slightly. Enter one protein and whisk with a mixer.
6. When the dough has cooled completely, add one yolk to it. At the next addition, whisk until the yolk completely disperses according to the test.
7. In a strong stable foam whip the remaining proteins with sugar.
8. Enter one fourth of the protein mass in the dough. Unhurriedly, stir evenly from bottom to top. Add the remaining mass and mix well again.
9. Transfer the dough to a roasting pan and bake in the oven for half an hour.
10. Sprinkle the ready souffle from the small sieve with powdered sugar.
The Original Sweet Pudding Hastily
• shortbread - 100 gr .;
• butter 72% butter - 50 gr .;
• 60 gr. chopped fruit (from jam or compote);
• four eggs;
• 250 gr. sugar refined sugar;
• 100 gr. peeled almond nuts;
• spoon of candied fruit;
• 80 ml of brandy;
• five pieces of sugar (lump sugar);
• a teaspoon of 96% alcohol;
• white bread crumbs;
• 1 ml of table vinegar.
1. Pour candied fruit and chopped fruits with cognac, soak for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the whites and yolks. Grind the white yolks with butter and sugar. Pour the chopped with a rolling pin cookies, chopped almonds. Add the fruit and brandy they insist on. Mix all ingredients evenly. 3. Beat the whites with vinegar and salt to a dense, stable foam. Add the previously prepared mass to the proteins and mix.
4. Grease the baking dish with margarine, sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Transfer the mass to the tank.
5. Bake at 220 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
6. Pour the fully cooled pudding out of the dish onto a dish and sprinkle with brandy.
7. When serving, spread on its surface, sugar-soaked with alcohol and set on fire.
Brownie with Chocolate
• black 74% chocolate - 250 g .;
• 150 gr. butter, natural oil;
• milk chocolate - 50 g .;
• three eggs;
• 3/4 cup sugar;
• half a cup of flour;
• half a teaspoon ripper for the dough.
1. In a compact bowl, place the butter pieces and the broken chocolate. Put the container in the water bath and, stirring occasionally, wait until the chocolate and butter melt. Remove the bowl from the heat and cool the chocolate mass. To cool faster, put the tank in a basin with cold water.
2. Beat eggs and sugar until white foam. Add the cooled chocolate mass and stir.
3. Pour the sifted flour together with the ripper and mix again.
4. Gently add the chopped milk chocolate into the dough and stir again.
5. Transfer the dough into a silicone rectangular shape and put the bake at 180 degrees in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. Place the “brownies” on a wooden surface, cool and chop.
Halva “Sun” - in a hurry, Eastern sweetness
• three glasses of sunflower seeds without husk;
• 400 gr. wheat flour;
• one and a half glasses of unrefined sugar;
• a glass of vegetable oil;
• drinking water - 15 tablespoons.
1. Separately, fry the flour and seeds in a dry skillet. Fry the flour, constantly stirring, until a delicate cream shade appears.
2. Pass the fried flour through a meat grinder. Mix it with roasted seeds and re-twist the meat grinder.
3. Pour sugar into a thick-walled pan. Add purified drinking water and cook on low heat for 5 minutes, after the sugar has melted. 4. Mix cooled sugar syrup with flour mass. Add vegetable oil and mix well.
5. Transfer the mass to a suitable container and put it in a refrigerator for freezing.
Cake with dark pastry custard - a quick-recipe sweet
• half a kilo of “Coffee” cookies;
• milk - 700 ml;
• 200 gr. white sugar;
• 4 raw yolks;
• vanilla sugar - a teaspoon;
• white flour - two spoons, no slides.
1. Thoroughly mix chilled yolks with sugar, vanilla and flour until smooth.
2. Boil 600 ml of milk. When well warmed up, enter into it the prepared mass and carefully stir. Lumps should not remain. Bring to a boil and remove the pan from the heat. Cool the contents well.
3. Slightly warm the remaining milk. Dip each cookie in it one by one and hold for 3 seconds. Immediately lay out the cookies soaked in milk on the tray a few pieces in a row.
4. Having laid the first layer, cover it with the layer of the cooled-down cream. On it again just put a layer of soaked biscuits and cream again. To make the cake sour, you can add pieces of kiwi or cherry to the cream.
5. Sprinkle the top of the cake with grated chocolate or crumbled cookies.
6. The finished cake can be eaten immediately or put to soak for an hour in the cold.
Chocolate muffins - sweet pastry in a hurry
• two tiles of bitter, 70% chocolate;
• 100 gr. sandwich butter;
• eggs - 3 whole and 2 yolks;
• sugar - 50 g .;
• a small pinch of salt;
• two and a half spoons of flour.
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces. Add butter and melt everything in a water bath. You can use the microwave.
2. Beat eggs and additional yolks with sugar until frothy. Mix the egg and chocolate mixture. Add flour, salt and stir thoroughly with a spoon.
3. Fill one third of the silicone dough and put in a warm oven.
4. Baked such muffins at 200 degrees for 8 minutes.
Lollipops for a minute
• drinking water;
• any fruit or berry essence. Cooking Method:
1. In a glass, take 50 ml of water, drop a little essence for a steady aroma. You can add a drop of liquid citric acid, or natural lemon juice.
2. In 4-5 teaspoons type 1/3 sugar. Moisten it with a solution of the essence in water.
3. Heat a thick-walled steel pan that does not have any coating, preferably with low walls.
4. Lower the spoons inside the pan, holding their handles on the edges, and scoops down, touching the bottom.
5. Wait until the sugar has melted and begin to change the shade, then immediately remove it one by one and spread it out for a few seconds on the cutting board. Do not burn yourself, use your oven mitts!
6. Sugar, cooling down, will begin to darken, throw the spoons with “candy” in a container with water. Cool a few seconds and distribute spoons to babies. Delight such “lollipops”, cooked right before your eyes, cause indescribable.
Sweet and quick - tricks and helpful cooking tips
• When preparing the soufflé, prepare the main mixture before chipping the proteins. Preheat the oven and prepare the form.
• Protein whip to increase in volume and obtain a strong foam. It is strong foam indicates a sufficient amount of air.
• When introducing protein foam into the dough, do not mix strongly. The air will leave, and the soufflé will not work air.
• Chocolate “Brownie” is better not to bake it than to overdo it in the oven, it will retain the smell of chocolate.
• Do not overdo the cookies in milk. It will soften, and the cream-soaked cake will become too wet.
• When the toffee mass has cooled down a little, immediately cut it into small pieces.