Pickle with pickles - general principles of cooking
As you know, very often culinary recipes can be found in the literature. Rassolnik is no exception. Nikolay Vassilyevich Gogol wrote about him in his work “Dead Souls”, though it was ... pie. The recipe for Gogol's pickle cake is very interesting - chicken, egg, buckwheat, cucumber and pickle. However, the brine soup was also loved by the Slavs, but under the name “kalya”, and it was often cooked from fish based on kvass or pickle.
Pickle with pickles pleasantly diversifies your diet. You can cook it with any ingredients, make it nourishing and fat, or lean and low-calorie.
Pickle with pickle - preparing food and tableware
In pickle decided to add cereal. This may be rice, buckwheat, pearl barley. Pearl barley is not very convenient because the soup to cook with it for a long time, because for pickle, the most popular component is rice. However, there is a little trick, how to save time on cooking soup with barley - you just need to fry it before cooking.
In addition to cereals, vegetables are added to the soup - potatoes and onions and carrots. You can also safely put mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, olives. All these ingredients will make the flavor of the soup fragrant.
Marinated cucumber should be added to the soup for 5-7 minutes until cooked. Do I need a cucumber pickle, if put cucumber? You decide, because such an additive will make the dish more sour and sharp.
Cooking begins with cooking basics. Meat is washed, cleaned of films and cut into pieces. Then it is filled with water and brought to a boil (immediately remove the noise from the surface of the water - if this is not done, the broth will turn out to be cloudy).
Do not forget about roasting. You must first fry the chopped onion, and then add grated carrots to it. Fried vegetables are added to the soup 10 minutes before being cooked.
Recipes of pickle with pickles:
Recipe 1: Pickle with pickles
Prepare pickle with pickled cucumbers based on beef broth. This dish is most often imagined by housewives when they hear the word “pickle” - thick, tasty and nourishing. For soup it is best to choose the soft part of the pork, for example, the neck. Other parts are fatter and sinewy. Ingredients Required:
- Buckwheat - 3 tablespoons
- Potatoes - 2-3 pieces
- Pork (neck) - 340 gr.
- Pickled cucumber - 2 pieces
- Pickle - 1/2 cup
- Fresh cucumber
- Bulb bulb
- Prepare the base for pickle.
- Cut the potatoes, rinse the buckwheat. Dip these ingredients in a saucepan, add bay leaf and spices.
- Fry carrots and onions in vegetable oil. Add the vegetable mixture to the soup 10 minutes after the potatoes.
- With the cucumbers, remove the skin, slice and lower into a saucepan. Add brine along with the cucumbers.
- The soup will be cooked for another 3-5 minutes, after which turn off the fire. Let the prepared dish stand over. 10 minutes under the lid is enough, but the longer the dish is infused, the more tasty it will be.
Recipe 2: Pickle with pickles and rice
Rice is the most common ingredient for pickle. This cereal makes the dish nourishing and rich. You can take as usual white rice (better than long grain) and mixture with wild brown. Consider that brown rice is boiled for a long time, so it is better to boil it beforehand.
- Potatoes - 4 pieces
- Rice - 75 gr.
- Carrots - 1 piece
- Beef - 320 gr.
- Pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces
- Onions - 1 head
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Fresh Greens
- Prepare the basis for pickle. Beef need to boil for at least 35 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes and place them in a saucepan with the rice grains.
- Fry the onions and carrots in butter over medium heat. Cut the cucumbers, after clearing them from the skin.
- Add cucumbers and pickled vegetables to the pickle 10 minutes after the rice. Cook the soup on a slow fire for another 7-8 minutes.
- Chop greens. Dip it in the pan for a couple of minutes until done.
Recipe 3: Pickle with pickles and olives
We offer you to try a delicious diet soup with olives and tomato. This pickle will turn out to be quite unusual in taste. Ingredients Required:
- White rice - 30 g.
- Brown rice - 35 gr.
- Vegetable oil for roasting vegetables
- Pickled cucumber - 2 pieces
- Cucumber pickle - 1 cup
- Green olives seedless - 100 g.
- Boil brown rice. To do this, fill the grits with cold water in a ratio of 1: 2 and cook for 20 minutes.
- Put the white and brown rice in the pan, where the pickle will be cooked.
- Add grated carrots and onions to the pan without frying.
- Blow in a tomato, peel, cut into cubes. Add 5 minutes after the vegetables.
- Cut the pickled cucumbers and olives. Add them 7-8 minutes after the tomato is placed in the pan. Pour in the pickle.
- Boil the soup for about 2 or 3 minutes, then turn off the heat. Let the soup stand for 10 minutes under the lid closed.
Recipe 4: Pickle with pickles with barley
Rassolnik can be cooked with any cereal, including barley. However, remember: barley boils twice as long as any other cereal.
- Potato - 1 piece
- Pearl barley - 5 tbsp. spoons
- Cucumber pickle - 250 ml
- Beef - 360 gr.
- Pickled Cucumber
- Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Rinse the pearl barley in hot water, and dry with paper towels. Heat the pan, grease and fry the grits to a golden hue.
- Cut the meat into portions. Put it to boil. When the water boils, remove the foam and salt, add bay leaf and pearl barley. Cook for about half an hour.
- Cut potatoes into cubes. Add to the soup.
- Cook fry, add to pan. Boil the soup for another 10 minutes.
- Cut the pickled cucumber and add it to the soup along with the pickle. Boil the soup for another 3 minutes, then remove from the heat and let it stand under a closed lid.
Recipe 5: Pickle with pickles in mushroom broth
Pickle can be boiled on any broth, including mushroom.
- Grecha - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Fresh mushrooms of any kind - 350 gr.
- Pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Onion - 1 piece
- Prepare the broth. For this you need to thoroughly wash the mushrooms, chop them finely and put them to boil. When the water boils, reduce the heat and salt.
- Cut the potatoes, rinse with buckwheat. Add to the soup 10 minutes after boiling. Fry the onions and carrots. Add the vegetables to the pickle 5 minutes after the potatoes. The soup will be ready in 10 minutes.
- Cucumbers need to be peeled and cut. Dip them in the pan for 3 minutes until cooked.
Pickle with pickles - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- Pickled cucumbers should be added to the soup at the very end of cooking. If you put them earlier, the potatoes will be harsh.
- To make pickles for pickle soft, you can scald them with boiling water before adding to the soup.
- Have you cooked the soup, but its taste does not seem very rich and bright? In a separate container, bring the cucumber pickle to a boil and pour it into the pickle.
- Do I need to pickle pickle? According to the “classic” recipe, you do not need to add salt to the soup, pickled cucumbers and pickle are enough.
- Don't forget the greens. You can use both fresh parsley and dill, and dried.
- You can experiment and add capers or pickled mushrooms to the soup instead of pickles.