Omelet is, in essence, a kind of scrambled eggs. It differs technologically obligatory addition of milk, or dairy products, and externally and in taste - more pomp, softness, tenderness. Most of the omelets are remembered from the kindergarten menu, there is such a recipe in our selection.
How to cook an omelet in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
• An omelet using a slow cooker is prepared both in a steam container and in a cooking bowl. For steaming, you will additionally need silicone or ordinary cake baking molds.
• There are many recipes for omelettes, the main component of the dish is slightly loose eggs or well-whipped eggs with milk and salt. Milk is often replaced with sour cream or kefir, and together with salt they pepper and inject a little sugar.
• To make a more nutritious dish, make an omelette with vegetables, sausage, meat or fish. Such products are necessarily pre-fried and only then poured egg mass. Cottage cheese can be added to the steam omelette.
• A bowl of multi-cooker and steamer molds must be greased with oil or vegetable oil. This makes it easier to remove the finished dish.
• Prepare an omelet both steamed and in a bowl for no more than 20 minutes and be sure to leave for some time (up to 10 minutes) under the lid. If the multicooker is opened immediately after the execution of the set program, the omelet will quickly settle.
How to cook an omelet in a slow cooker with sausage and vegetables
• fresh eggs - 5 pcs .;
• one “multi-glass” of cow's milk;
• one pepper of red bell pepper;
• feathers of young onions;
• 100 gr. high-quality cooked sausage without fat;
• one ripe tomato;
• 120 gr. non-spicy cheese;
• a small pinch of salt;
• fresh dill - to taste.
1. Pour half a tablespoon of oil into the multicooker and carefully lubricate the bottom with it.
2. Place the small cubes of boiled sausage in the bowl and, stirring constantly, in the “Baking” mode, fry the sausage until light brown. 3. Then add slices of Bulgarian pepper, finely chopped onion and chopped thinner green onions. Continue in the same mode for about 10 minutes, do not forget to stir.
4. In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs, not up to the foam, just loosen up. Pour in milk, add a large cheese crumb and mix well.
5. Pour the prepared mixture to sausage fried with vegetables and cook under the lid, without changing the mode for 20 minutes.
6. Let the omelette stand for at least a quarter of an hour and then get out of the slow cooker.
How to cook an omelet in a slow cooker with sausages and cheese in pita
• one sheet of thin Armenian lavash;
• chicken eggs - 4 pcs .;
• three large spoons of pasteurized milk (you can kefir);
• two sausages;
• hard, mild cheese;
• fresh greens.
1. Cut the pita bread into small rectangles. Take half and cover them with a greased bowl.
2. On top of the pita bread, lay out one sausage, cut into rings, on top of half of the roughly worn cheese and a part of finely chopped greens.
3. Combine eggs with kefir, pepper to your taste. Add salt, whisk well and pour half the mixture into the bowl.
4. On top of the egg mass lay layers of the second sausage, cheese and greens.
5. Again, pour all the remaining egg mass and cover it with the remnants of pita bread, rub the cheese on top.
6. Start the slow cooker for about an hour in the “Baking”, “Frying” or “Fast cooking” mode.
7. Omelet in pita bread still hot, remove from the slow cooker, cut into pieces and serve to the table.
How to cook an omelet in a slow cooker with steamed curd and greens
• 80 grams, 9% cottage cheese;
• three eggs;
• 60 gr. non-spicy cheese;
• half tsp. natural oil;
• a few sprigs of young dill.
1. Put the curd in any small bowl.
2. Add the eggs, slightly chopped up with a whisk, chopped dill and a large crumb of grated cheese with a knife, salt it.
3. Mix well or beat at low speed with a mixer.
4. Take some silicone baking pans for cupcakes and grease them well with softened butter from the inside. Pour cooked curd-egg mixture into molds. 5. Pour half a liter of boiling water into the bowl and place a steam container on it. Carefully place the forms with an omelette mass in a steam tank.
6. Close the lid tightly and program “Steaming,” lasting twenty minutes.
7. Release the omelet from the silicone molds and serve.
How to cook a lush omelet in a slow cooker with sour cream
• one and a half tablespoons of high fat sour cream;
• fresh eggs, large - 2 pcs .;
• pasteurized milk cow - 50 ml.
1. Stir up the whisk of the egg. Mix the mixture with sour cream and milk.
2. Salt and again all loose blab.
3. The secret of a lush omelet is not whipped into foam, namely, the basic components of the omelet mass, which are loose to homogeneity.
4. Then grease the multicooker bowl with any available grease and pour the egg mixture into it.
5. Cook the omelet on “Baking”, no more than 20 minutes.
How to cook an omelet in a slow cooker with chicken fillet and Japanese rice
• 200 gr. white chicken;
• 4 large spoons of soy (light) sauce;
• one and a half tablespoons of sandy sugar;
• 1/3 spoonful of finely ground salt;
• two eggs;
• a tablespoon of lean non-aromatic oil;
• 70 gr. coarse rice.
1. Wash the rice to the absolute transparency of the flowing water and transfer it to the bowl. Pour the cereal with a glass of warm water and boil until ready in the “Rice” or “Soup” programs.
2. Put the prepared rice in a colander, rinse a couple of times with warm water and let dry. Then put in a large mug and lightly tamp. After 3-5 minutes, turn the cup of rice over to the bottom of the deep plate and gently lift it. To keep the garnish cool, cover it with another plate and wrap a towel over the top.
3. Rinse the fillet well and cut it into small pieces. Shred onions on the most, how to get thin rings and cut them into four pieces.
4. Multicooker run in the cooking program. Pour into the bowl soy sauce with vegetable oil. Add granulated sugar, stir well and drop into the bowl the quarters of the onion rings. 5. Pass the onion, stirring it occasionally, for a couple of minutes. Add chicken pieces and continue cooking for about 7 minutes.
6. In a bowl, stir the eggs well and pour the mixture into the slow cooker. The egg mass should completely cover the onion and chicken pieces. Bring an omelet to readiness under the closed lid, without changing the mode.
7. Remove the hot omelet from the multicooker and cover with rice. You can chop an omelette and spread it over the surface of a rice garnish.
How to cook an omelet in a crock-pot with fish and vegetables
• 300 gr. defrosted fish fillets;
• one small carrot;
• 200 ml low-fat milk;
• 50 gr. unsalted butter;
• 50 gr. any hard cheese;
• seven eggs.
1. Wash the fish and blot it several times with a paper towel. Slice into 1.5 cm slices.
2. Rub the carrots on a medium grater, and cut the onion into two parts and finely chop into half rings.
3. Place the butter in the brew bowl and start the “Baking” process.
4. When the oil has completely melted, dip the carrot and the onion half rings into it.
5. Without closing the lid, fry the vegetables, stirring systematically for 5 minutes.
6. Then add the fish to the vegetables and continue frying everything for another seven minutes.
7. Pour the eggs into the bowl, pepper a little, lightly salted and blew it all until smooth with a fork.
8. Fill the egg-fried fish with vegetables, lower the lid and cook for 15 minutes.
9. Sprinkle the finished cheese crumb with grated cheese, close the lid again and turn off the slow cooker.
10. Remove the omelet from the bowl only after the cheese is completely melted.
How to cook an omelet in a multicooker “like in kindergarten” (airy and porous)
• four eggs;
• teaspoon of sandy sugar;
• 120 ml of pasteurized 2.5% milk;
1. The slow cooker should warm up well. Set the timer to 25 minutes and run the “Baking” option.
2. Pour the eggs into a small bowl. Sweeten, lightly salt and whip thoroughly with a whisk. Do not whisk! 3. Pour in the milk and again mix the mixture well.
4. At 15 minutes after switching on, put a little butter in the bowl. Wait until it melts well, and spread it along the walls and bottom with a cooking brush.
5. Then pour in the egg mixture and lower the cap.
6. After the program has been completed, do not open the slow cooker for 10 minutes, otherwise the omelet will settle down.
How to cook an omelet in a slow cooker - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• The longer and better you beat the eggs, the lower and tighter the scrambled eggs will be. The egg mass is best to gently razbaltyvat fork only until a homogeneous consistency.
• There should not be a lot of milk or other liquid added to the egg mixture, otherwise the dish will be wet and there will be liquid on the plate. Per egg is recommended to take no more than 30 ml of milk.
• The more eggs, the more lush omelette and better keeps its shape. Classic lush omelette is recommended to cook in a multicooker of ten eggs or more.
• Slice meat in the same size and as small as possible. So it will fry faster and more evenly. You can slightly repel it.
• For scrambled eggs with fish, it is best to take sea fish fillets. It has fewer bones.
• Do not replace light soy sauce with dark. He is more concentrated. But if you still decided to add it, reduce the recommended amount by half.
• Do not add semolina, flour or starch. They will not allow an omelet to rise well and make it hard. Also, do not add soda to it.