Fried eggs on lard - both a quick snack and a very satisfying dish.
One can argue endlessly about the ordering of components and the type of pans, but one thing remains the same - fresh, high-quality products in this dish mean a lot.
Fried eggs with bacon - general principles of cooking
• Fried eggs with bacon can be cooked quickly in a pan, a little while off - in the oven, and very quickly - in the microwave. To prevent scrambled eggs from sticking to the pan or burning, it is best to use modern non-stick cookware or use a “grandmother's” frying pan with thick walls. For roasting in the oven will require small size round molds, which bake muffins or buns. In the microwave scrambled eggs are prepared in special containers: glass, ceramic or made of plastic.
• Bacon can be used both smoked and salted. It is cut into thin plates and crushed according to the recipe. You can also purchase already sliced bacon. Bacon slices or slices are usually fried, before being used to further prepare the dish. The degree of roasting meat pieces can depend only on their own preferences or recipes. Fried eggs are fried on pieces of fried bacon, but there are recipes that suggest using its slices as a shell for cooked scrambled eggs.
• Vegetables, mushrooms, cheese or sausages can be added to bacon and eggs.
• The degree of readiness of scrambled eggs each picks up, taking into account their personal preferences: someone loves a well-cooked yolk, and some like a liquid one.
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon - “English Eggs, Welsh”
• 150 grams of salted bacon, sliced;
• spices to taste;
• refined oil, sunflower oil;
• three large eggs.
1. Cut the bacon slices into wide slices.
2. Pour a little less than half a tablespoon of oil into the pan and heat it over low heat.
3. Lay the bacon on the bottom of the pan. Without reducing or increasing the heat, fry the bacon so that the slices become transparent. 4. Break eggs from above, try to do this very carefully so that the yolks do not spread.
5. Without a lid, bring the eggs to readiness. In ready-made fried eggs, the protein should acquire a milky-white color, and the yolks should remain liquid, not covered with a whitish film.
6. At the end of the preparation, sprinkle with spices, salt and garnish with chopped greens. Sprinkle with salt only proteins.
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon - “Scrambled Chunks with Cheese”
• four eggs;
• 120 grams of salted bacon;
• young onions;
• lightly salted cheese.
1. In a small bowl, break the eggs and slightly beat them with a fork with salt. If you got salted cheese, salt is not worth adding.
2. Cut green onion feathers into thin ringlets obliquely and chop the dill.
3. Slice the bacon into thin slices and fry in a pan without adding oil. One and a half minutes on each side.
4. After that, fill the slices with eggs and cook on the same heating for 2 minutes.
5. Then add the cheese, crumbled into small pieces, finely chopped dill and green onion feathers. Mix and leave for another 2 minutes in the same mode.
Fried eggs with bacon and eggplants
• one small eggplant;
• bitter onion;
• three eggs;
• olive oil;
• salted bacon - 100 gr.
1. Wash the eggplant with warm water, peel the skin and cut the flesh into small cubes. On thin half rings, chop the onion.
2. Moisten the bottom of the non-stick pan well with olive oil or any other vegetable oil. Gently spread the thinly sliced pork over it and fry the pieces, turning them to the opposite side in a minute.
3. As soon as the slices of bacon become transparent, put the eggplant and onion pieces to them. If there is not enough fat, add some oil. Fry the vegetables with pork on low heat until their pieces are golden in color, be sure to salt them.
4. Reduce the heat a little and break the eggs on top of the roasted eggplant.
5. Salt lightly, if necessary, cover with a lid and continue to warm the dish until the eggs are ready.
Fried eggs with bacon in pita bread in the oven
• a large sheet of thin, not too fried pita;
• 200 grams of smoked bacon;
• two small pickled cucumbers;
• cheese, varieties “Poshekhonsky”, or another with a spicy taste - 150 gr .;
• 100 gr. dried tomatoes;
• 4 spoons of “French” mustard;
• a mixture of oregano and savory.
1. Cut bacon and pickled cucumbers into thin, short straws. Cheese rub into the smallest crumb.
2. Spread the pita bread and cut it into four equal parts.
3. Take the ceramic containers for baking (4 pcs.) And cover them with the bottom and sides of the pita bread, forming baskets.
4. Spread the cucumbers with meat. Put a spoon of mustard on them and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Place two slices of dried tomatoes on the cheese and carefully break one egg into each mold. Try to keep the yolk whole.
6. Sprinkle with salt and a mixture of herbs.
7. Put the molds in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Fried eggs with bacon and mushrooms
• 200 gr. fresh young champignons;
• four medium sized eggs;
• six slices of bacon (salted);
• half a small onion;
• three sprigs of fresh thyme, young onion feathers.
1. Pork cut into pieces 1.5 cm thick, mushrooms - plates or thin straws, and onions - in small pieces.
2. Heat a frying pan over moderate heat and put the pieces of meat into it. Uncovered, fry both sides to achieve a crisp crust. Immediately transfer it to a separate bowl.
3. In the melted fat, fry the onions to transparency and place the mushrooms on it. As soon as all the moisture evaporates, add thyme and warm for another 2 minutes, then salt, be sure to pepper. Return the previously laid out meat to the pan and immediately break the eggs.
4. Sprinkle the protein with fine salt and fry the scrambled eggs. Choose your degree of readiness. If you do not like liquid yolk - cover with a lid.
5. Put the finished dish on a plate with a wide spatula and garnish with chopped onion greens.
Original fried eggs in bacon in the oven
• six plates of salted bacon; • six chicken eggs;
• several onion feathers.
1. Set the oven temperature control 180 degrees. While it is warming up, cover the baking sheet with parchment, spread the bacon strips on it and place in the oven for 10 minutes. This is done in order to heat the excess fat and the pork layers subsequently rolled up well.
2. Place the baked slices out of a baking sheet on a disposable towel and blot lightly. Do not turn off the oven.
3. Drain the bacon strips and close the sides of small silicone baking pans for baking muffins. Leave the bottom open. On one mold, put one strip of meat.
4. Then pour one egg into the center of the molds, sprinkle with ground pepper and salt, trying not to fall on the yolk.
5. Place the forms on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Carefully remove the prepared eggs from the molds, taking care not to damage the yolk, and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Fried eggs with bacon and ham in a bun
• three small round buns;
• eggs - 3 pcs .;
• 50 gr. smoked bacon;
• boiled ham - 70 gr .;
• 60 gr. light-melting cheese;
1. Use a thin knife to cut the tops of the buns and select the pulp, leaving the walls centimeter thick. Grease them with well-softened butter.
2. Coarsely rub cheese, and cut meat products into small cubes. Leave some cheese for sprinkling, and mix most of it with minced meat.
3. Fill the notches in the buns with the prepared filling, not reaching the very top. On top of this, carefully break the eggs, one into each billet, and place the buns on a dry roasting pan.
4. Place it in a hot oven and bake the eggs at 180 degrees.
5. Cooking time varies, and depends on the desired fried egg, so you need to keep an eye on the dish.
6. For 2-3 minutes until cooked, sprinkle the scrambled cheese and let it melt well.
“Minute” - instant scrambled eggs with bacon and fresh tomatoes in the microwave oven
• large eggs - 2 pcs .;
• 75 gr. salted, sliced bacon;
• five small ripe tomatoes, preferably varieties of “Cherry”. Cooking Method:
1. Cut the pelt off the pork and cut the pulp into cubes, with a maximum thickness of one and a half cm.
2. Transfer the pieces of pork into a small ceramic or glass container suitable for cooking in the microwave.
3. At a power of 800 watts (maximum heating for low-cost devices, or 2/3 of the power of more professional devices), heat the bacon for no more than 80 seconds.
4. Then put on it sliced tomatoes in medium-sized slices and again put in a microwave for a minute.
5. After that, lightly salt the tomatoes, mix well. Break the eggs over the vegetables and put the container back into the microwave oven for another minute.
6. Remove the finished dish, sprinkle with ground pepper and a little salt.
Fried eggs with bacon - cooking tips and helpful tips
• To keep the yolks in the frog from spreading, first gently break the eggs into a cup, from which you can pour them into the pan or into the pan.
• Pan, before putting bacon in it, warm it well or grease it with vegetable oil, otherwise the meat will stick to it.
• Cover a baking sheet or chafing dish with the same goals with parchment.
• Salt and season the dish only after the eggs are ready. When preparing the eggs, try not to hurt the yolk, pouring salt and spices.
• Serve the finished dish, sprinkle with fresh herbs. This will not only decorate it, but also dilute it with a special taste and aroma.
• And the best greens to the egg - fresh, best sprouted in a glass on the windowsill, green onions.
• Eggs fried in lard are not in vain as “male” dishes. This is where speed and uncompromising need! Maximum fire, quick action and not a single second of delay. And, of course, the freshest products.