Meat stuffing interspersed with delicate zucchini and cottage cheese sauce, as well as the top cheese crust combined the famous lasagna.
Meat with spicy tomato sauce is balanced by a soft curd layer, while young squash interlay this harmony, filling the spring freshness of early vegetables.
An hour will take all the cooking.
- zucchini - 2 pcs.,
- cheese - 150 g,
- onions - 1 pc.,
- garlic - 3 - 4 cloves,
- ground beef - 500 g,
- cottage cheese - 400 g,
- tomato paste - 70 g,
- milk - 40 ml,
- pepper, salt,
- a mixture of herbs - 1, 5 h. spoons,
- eggs - 2 pcs.
1. Zucchini cut into length strips (do not salt them in this recipe).
2. Lightly fry the onions.
3. Now put on it the mince, spices and fry for 4 minutes.
4. Add tomato, stew all a couple of minutes.
5. Prepare cottage cheese and eggs.
6. Pour in the milk.
7. Kill all the blender.
8. Squeeze garlic here.
9. Add a spoonful of salt.
10. Lubricate the form. Strip stripes zucchini her bottom and sides.
11. Distribute 1st layer of minced meat.
12. Fluff it with curd sauce.
13. Shut curd zucchini.
14. Lay out the 2nd meat layer.
15. Rinse with cottage cheese again.
16. Close all free places zucchini. Lubricate them with oil.
17. Cheese grate.
18. Cover them with the top of the lasagna.
19. Seal the form with foil.
20. In half an hour the lasagna with zucchini is baked at 200 degrees.
Dense cheese crust appetizing reddened. On the cut, the sequence of all layers is visible, and the lasagne itself keeps its shape perfectly and does not fall apart.
Try, bon appetit!