Kulich is a traditional treat on a light holiday. And it is very important that it is not only beautiful, but also delicious.
Of course, the easiest way to buy a cake in the store, but nothing compares to homemade cakes. Prepare according to the rules?
Easter Cake - General Cooking Principles
Kulichi cooked only from yeast dough. He will need at least 3 hours for vystoyka, so you need to knead in advance. There are oparny, besparny, accelerated ways. In many ways, the choice of technology depends on the vending recipe.
What is added to the dough:
• liquid base (milk, kefir, cream, etc.);
Traditional cakes are cooked with raisins, you can add other dried fruits, candied fruits. Knead the dough soft, but not fluid, leave in a warm place so that it rises at least 2 times, knead well for the first time. Then the mass is divided into pieces, laid out in molds, spread on a baking sheet and again left warm until the next lift. They put cakes in a heated oven, the temperature depends on the size, an average of 180-200 degrees.
Brush for Easter cakes
The most commonly used protein glaze. It is important to use fresh and tested eggs, as the sweet mass will not be cooked. Squirrels are whipped to a dense foam, sugar or powder is gradually introduced. For 1 fresh protein, use 0.5 glasses of fine sugar or powder, a few drops of lemon juice.
You can also use sugar coating for lubrication. A cup of powder will need less than 0.5 cups of warm water. The liquid is added in small portions, thoroughly stirred. It is important to achieve not very thick, but not flowing consistency.
Sprinkle for cakes
The final touch is decoration. Previously, dyed sugar, grain or millet was used for dressing. Today you can buy different types of curly jelly beans. The main advantage is edibility. Kulich in a beautiful crumb beautiful, tasty. If you can not buy ready-made topping, you can use chopped marmalade, chocolate, small candies, candied fruit pieces. The main thing - a little moisture products. Otherwise, the icing will dry out for a long time.
The most delicious Easter cake on sour cream
The recipe is familiar to many, tested over the years, the fat content of the products does not matter much, but the most delicious cakes are obtained using sour cream from 20%. The amount of dough is calculated on 7-8 cakes, forms of 0.4-0.5 liters.
• 0.2 kg of oil;
• 2 kg of flour;
• 0.25 liters of milk;
• 500 g fresh sour cream;
• 8 eggs;
• 250 g of light raisins;
• 2.5 cups of sugar sand;
• 65 g fresh pressed yeast;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 2 packages of vanilla.
For the glaze:
• 150 g white chocolate;
• 100 g of oil.
1. Activate the yeast. Dissolve 2 spoons of sugar in milk, add yeast, stir until dissolved, leave for twenty minutes.
2. Separate the yolks, combine with soft oil, add sugar to them and rub it all together.
3. We combine the yeast with sour cream, oil mixture, salt, immediately throw vanillin.
4. Mix everything thoroughly. Separately, whip proteins and add.
5. Sift the flour. Add into the dough parts, add the washed raisins. Knead soft, elastic mass.
6. Remove the dough to heat for 3-4 hours. Keep at least two times.
7. Prepare forms for cakes, you can use disposable cups for baking, they are easy to purchase.
8. Pinch off a piece of dough, round to a ball so that the top is even. Put in shape. The dough should not fill it above 0.3-0.4 in height.
9. Keep the mold warm until it is well raised.
10. As soon as the dough reaches the edge of the form and becomes equal to it, you can put the cakes in the oven.
11. Bake at 180 about 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 160 and keep another 15-20 minutes in the oven.
12. Melt the white chocolate in a water bath with butter. It is important that the tile is not porous. We cover the tops of the cooled cakes with icing, decorate. You can use other options fudge.
The most delicious Easter cake on kefir
For the most delicious Easter cakes, you can use not kefir, but ryazhenka, yogurt. Livestock fermented milk products not less than 2.5%.
• 400 g of kefir;
• 2 eggs;
• 6 tablespoons butter; • 8 tablespoons of sugar;
• 4 cups flour;
• 11 g dry yeast;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 0.2 kg of raisins.
1. Kefir needs to be taken warm. But you need to warm it up carefully, so as not to roll the product into the curd. It is better to leave the bowl in warm water and leave for a while.
2. Shake the eggs until light skins, add salt and sugar, add kefir and a bag of vanilla. Stir until smooth.
3. Combine dry yeast with 3 cups of flour, fall asleep. Stir and add raisins in the process.
4. When mixing, add more flour, knead the soft mass, cover and leave to warm. Withstand up to 2 full lifts.
5. Spread the dough into molds, bake in the oven. Temperature for small cakes to 0.2 liters 200 degrees. For the preparation of large products reduced to 180.
6. Bake, decorate with icing and sprinkles.
The most delicious Easter cake from Alexandria dough
From the Alexandria dough, the most delicious Easter cakes are obtained at Easter. It is prepared only on melted milk. If you need to cook less baking, you can reduce the proportion of products.
• liter of milk;
• a dozen eggs;
• 500 g of oil;
• 3 yolks;
• 0.14 kg raw pressed yeast;
• cognac 2 spoons;
• 2 g vanilla;
• kilogram of sugar;
• 0.25 kg of raisins;
• 1 tsp. salt.
1. Mix the softened butter with eggs, sugar, yeast and warm milk. Leave warm for a day or at least 10 hours.
2. Add salt, brandy, raisins and stir. Introduce flour, make soft pastry dough. Leave for an hour.
3. Expand on forms.
4. Leave the Alexandrian Easter cakes warm for another 1.5 hours, we look at the rise.
5. Bake at 180 degrees. Glaze can be used any.
The most delicious Easter cake with milk
The simplest dough in milk for making delicious homemade Easter cakes. From this amount it turns out a little, if necessary, you can increase the products proportionally.
• 0.25 liters of milk;
• 500 g of flour;
• A pinch of salt;
• 10 g of yeast (take dry types of saf-moment);
• 100 g of oil;
• 1 packet of vanilla;
• 150 g of sugar; • 3 whole eggs and 1 yolk;
• raisins, nuts, candied 100 g
1. Heat the milk, add yeast, 3 tablespoons of sugar and a glass of flour, stir, put in heat for an hour, this time will be enough.
2. Shake up eggs and sugar, throw salt with vanilla, put softened butter. Bring to homogeneity, connect with the brew.
3. Wash the raisins, you can use other dried fruits, nuts or candied fruits, but the total amount should not exceed 100-150 g. Add to the dough.
4. Add flour, knead.
5. We put in heat. Since the cakes are prepared in the sponge way, it is enough to go for the dough once.
6. We divide it into molds, fill it with a third and now leave it until the mass fills them.
7. Bake in the oven until tender. We expose for Easter cakes on 0,2-0,5 kg temperature of 180 degrees.
The most delicious Easter cake on yolks
The recipe for a very beautiful yellow dough, which is prepared on egg yolks without proteins. Baking turns out gentle, soft, if everything is done according to the recipe.
• 1 spoon of brandy;
• 6-7 full glasses of flour;
• 0.25 kg of softened butter;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 60 g of live yeast;
• 7 yolks;
• 1.5 Art. Sahara;
• vanilla, raisins.
1. Heat the milk to 50 degrees, add sand and mix, dissolve the yeast and leave for a quarter of an hour to activate.
2. Now add the yolks, salt, stir and lay a glass of flour.
3. Add mashed butter to the mash and mix.
4. Enter a couple of good handfuls of raisins, vanilla.
5. Fall asleep sifted flour. The exact amount depends on the size of the yolks, adjust independently. Knead the dough thoroughly.
6. We leave the base for the Easter cakes warm for 3 hours.
7. We scatter on the tins, give still stand 1-1.5 hours.
8. Gently transfer to a heated oven. Cook until golden brown on the cap.
9. To decorate homemade Easter cakes, use any azure.
The most delicious Easter cake on cream
For the preparation of the dough will need cream 10% fat. If the product is higher. That can be diluted with a small amount of milk. The dough in vegetable oil, which allows him to not stale for a long time. Ingredients
• 400 ml of cream;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• a glass of sugar;
• a handful of raisins;
• three eggs;
• flour, vanilla;
• 15 g dry yeast;
• 0.5 tsp. salt.
1. Dissolve dry yeast and granulated sugar in warm cream. Leave for a few minutes so that the grains dissolve to the maximum.
2. Break eggs into another bowl, add salt and whip with a fork. Pour over cream.
3. Add vegetable oil and vanilla, cover a glass of flour.
4. Now comes the washed raisins, stir.
5. Enter the flour until the dough has the desired consistency.
6. Sent to a warm place for 2 hours. Then we crush hands, leave for another hour.
7. After that, you can divide the mass, lay in molds, wait for a full lift.
8. Bake in the oven. The temperature for baking Easter cakes is about 180-190.
Easter cake - tips and tricks
• To make raisins and other dried fruits evenly distributed in dough, they should be mixed with a small amount of flour.
• If the room is cold, you can put a bowl of dough on a pot of warm water, periodically heat the liquid, but it is important not to overdo it.
• You can add different spices to cakes, for example, ginger, cloves, the flavor will be amazing.
• White glaze dries faster on a warm cake. If melted chocolate is used, then the baking must be cooled well, otherwise the setting time will be delayed.