The county ruins are a cake, but it is not quite ordinary. The dessert is different in appearance and unusually delicate taste.
Cream-soaked pieces melt in your mouth and give great pleasure. It's time to cook! Here are collected the most popular step-by-step recipes of the “Count ruins”.
“Count ruins” - general principles of preparation
Preparing a cake of meringue or biscuit cakes, sometimes they are combined. Biscuits are made with sour cream, but you can also use classic biscuits. If there is no time, then even purchased cakes will fit. It will turn out a lazy and quick cake in a hurry. For a medium-sized cake, you need two cakes, usually one of them is vanilla, and the other with cocoa. One cake is the basis, the second is cut into slices, moistened in a cream, laid a slide.
Which cream can be used:
• sour cream, this is a classic version;
• condensed milk with butter;
Heavy oil and air cream for “Grafskiye ruins” is not suitable, as they do not soak up porous pieces very well, the cake will not turn out soft and moist.
In addition to cakes and cream, meringue, fruit or berries are often added to the cake. For decoration are used nuts and chocolate icing. But the ruins are not completely covered with chocolate, but just poured from above. Frosting dripping droplets, like streams on the sweet ruins.
“Count ruins”: step-by-step recipe with sour cream and orange
A simple step-by-step recipe for “Count ruins” with sour cream. For the layer, you will additionally need an orange or a pair of mandarins.
• two eggs;
• 180 grams of sugar;
• 2 tsp. soda;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 200 g sour cream in the main dough + 1 s. l .;
• 240 grams of flour.
• 500 grams of sour cream;
• 160 grams of powder;
For chocolate icing:
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• 0.5 packs of cl. oils; • 4 spoons of sand.
Additionally, you will need a handful of nuts, 1-2 oranges (you can tangerines), a little syrup or sweet tea to soak biscuit cakes.
1. Combine eggs and sugar in one large bowl. Beat with a mixer for about five minutes to dissolve everything.
2. Add sour cream to the eggs, stir. If sour cream is sour, then you can immediately extinguish the soda in it. If not, we extinguish separately with lemon juice or vinegar. Add to the dough.
3. Sift flour, fall asleep. Knead the mass with a spoon. Divide the dough in half.
4. We cover the form with 22-23 cm parchment sheet, lay out one piece of dough. Flatten with a spatula so that the cake thickness is the same over the entire area.
5. Sent to the oven heated to 180 degrees. We bake 14-15 minutes until tender.
6. In the second part of the dough, add two spoons of cocoa powder and one full spoon of sour cream. Stir. Also lay out in the form.
7. Take out the light cake from the oven and immediately put the biscuit with cocoa. Bake it for about twenty minutes. Chill both cake.
8. Cooking cream. Spread sour cream and add powder with vanilla. Beat for two minutes. You can use sugar, but in this case the cream will need to be whipped longer, it can get thinner.
9. Clear the oranges, cut into circles, take out all the bones.
10. Put a white cake on the bottom of a flat dish, pour syrup or just sweet tea. Impregnation should be cold.
11. On top of the cake grease with cooked cream and lay one layer of oranges.
12. Cut the chocolate sponge cake into slices or break it gently. Each moisten in the cream and lay out on top of a layer of oranges, forming a slide. It is very important that there are no voids inside. Therefore, slightly pressing the pieces.
13. Is the cake assembled? We coat it on top with the remnants of sour cream and put it in the fridge for now.
14. Cooking icing. To do this, mix the sour cream, butter. Cocoa and granulated sugar in a saucepan. You can cook the icing in a water bath, it will be according to the rules. But you can also reduce the time and do it on the stove. Just do not need to move away from the pan, stir constantly. 15. As soon as the glaze becomes uniform, remove from heat. Give stand to cool. If you apply a hot mass on a cake with cream, sour cream will flow.
16. Pour the cake on top with cooled but not frozen icing.
17. Immediately, until the chocolate froze, we decorate the “Count ruins” with nuts. Leave the cake for a couple of hours in the fridge, let it soak and harden.
“Count ruins”: step-by-step recipe from meringue
Option dessert of air meringue. In the step-by-step recipe of “The Count's Ruins” cream is used from condensed milk. But, if you really want, you can replace it with something else. It will be tasty with a rich custard, the more will remain the yolks.
• 300 grams of sugar;
• 5 proteins;
• 300 grams of oil;
• 1 can of condensed milk;
• 1 tsp. lemon juice;
• 1 bag of vanilla;
• 50 g chocolate;
• 2 handfuls of nuts.
1. Carefully separate the whites from the yolks. Transfer to a clean bowl. This is very important, if you get even a drop of fat, then the meringue does not scramble.
2. Begin to beat with a mixer and as soon as the proteins turn into dense foam, we begin to pour sugar. Beat until it is completely dissolved. From the mixer should depart dense patterns.
3. It's time to add lemon juice. We interrupt everything together for a few seconds. If there is no fresh lemon juice, then you can use diluted acid or just throw a few crystals, beat well in the total mass until dissolved.
4. Cover the tray with parchment. Silicone mats can be used.
5. Put the meringue in a bag and squeeze out small balls 2-3 cm in diameter. Or simply lay out the lumps with a spoon, whatever you like.
6. Put the meringue in the oven. Dry at 90 degrees for 2 hours. We take out, completely cool.
7. Cut the butter into pieces, put in a bowl and leave for one hour at room temperature. It should soften, but not melt.
8. Using a mixer, beat the butter into a fluffy foam, about ten minutes.
9. Open a can of condensed milk, gradually lead to the oil. If this is done quickly, then the cream may turn out to be liquid or there will be lumps. We drive milk into butter. 10. For flavor add vanillin from a bag or a few drops of liquid essence.
11. Nuts better to fry a little, they will be tastier. In the classic version for the count ruins used walnut. But with peanuts or hazelnuts, too, it turns out quite tasty.
12. Toasted nuts are slightly chopped, so that the pieces are not too large.
13. Chocolate grate into chips. It can also be melted with a piece of butter, but this is easier.
14. Grease each meringue with cream, spread on the plate or on a flat platter the first layer. Slightly sprinkle with nuts.
15. Put the second layer of meringue and cream, sprinkle it and collect the whole cake.
16. The remaining cream is coated with dessert from all sides. Sprinkle with chocolate, nuts, put in the fridge for a couple of hours.
“Count ruins”: step-by-step recipe with meringue and biscuit
A classic step-by-step recipe for “Count ruins” made from delicate sponge cake and air meringues. In order not to occupy the oven for a long time and not to spend a lot of time, you can cook the meringue in advance.
• 3 eggs;
• 150 g sour cream;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 1.3 Art. flour;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• 4 proteins;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 1 pinch of lemon.
• Bank of thick condensed milk;
• 250 grams of oil.
Additionally nuts, 0.5 chocolates and 2 tbsp. l oils.
1. For the test, beat fresh chicken eggs in the foam, add sugar in parts. In total, beat the mass for about ten minutes at the highest speed of the mixer.
2. Add sour cream, stir with a spoon. Now it is better not to use the mixer, so as not to precipitate the foam.
3. Connect the ripper with flour, pour a bag of vanilla to them. Pour everything into the dough, stir.
4. Pour the dough into a mold of 22-24 cm.
5. Put the biscuit in the oven. We bake the cake at a temperature of 180 degrees.
6. Cooking meringue. You can do it in advance, it is beautifully stored. Squirrels are separated and whipped for a couple of minutes in a dry bowl. Spoon in the sugar, but do not stop churning. Ten minutes later we introduce a pinch of citric acid. Another minute and turn off. Squirrels should be dense, thick. 7. Spread a teaspoon of meringue on the parchment.
8. Put the proteins in the oven, dry at 80-90 degrees until cooked.
9. Making the cream. For him, you can take and boiled condensed milk. It will also be delicious. Beat the butter, add condensed milk, vanilla to taste.
10. Cut the baked cake along, to make two biscuits. One of them put on a flat plate cut up, lubricate the cream.
11. Spread a layer of meringue.
12. Cut the second cake in slices, lubricate with cream and place meringue on top of the layer.
13. Next, collect a mixed meringue and sponge cake with cream. The remains of condensed milk just smear on top.
14. Combine chocolate and butter, put in a water bath and melt.
15. The glaze is slightly cooled to prevent the cream from dripping. We pour the county ruins and immediately, While the surface is sticky, we scatter the nuts.
“Count ruins” - useful tips and tricks
• If you need to get a big cake, then you need to increase it not only due to the height, but also the diameter. If the slide is high and heavy, the lower biscuit will be compressed, it will not be very tasty.
• You can sprinkle debris not only with nuts, but also with coconut chips, puffed rice, colored pills, maybe you can put cream flowers on them?
• Too soft and juicy fruits or berries can flow, it is better to put a smaller amount in the cake or to combine it only with thick creams.
• You can cook biscuits and meringues even a few days before the cake is assembled. Biscuit is perfectly stored in the refrigerator, and meringue in a paper bag.