Beans - a nourishing and healthy product with a high content of protein.
Red bean soups - it is always fragrant, tasty and bright.
Add to your diet new dishes from the selection of the most interesting recipes for bean soup from red beans.
Red Bean Soup - General Cooking Principles
Bean soup is cooked with and without meat, since the beans contain protein and are in themselves an excellent alternative for replacing meat products for vegetarians or during fasting.
For cooking soups, use both dry beans and canned. In the case of preservation, the time spent on cooking the soup is significantly reduced - so the hostess. In fact, no special effort is required with dry beans. The main thing is to soak it for several hours before cooking, and then boil it until half ready in plenty of water. One way or another, the soup turns out delicious with both dry and canned red beans.
Usually they put vegetables in soups: onions, carrots, garlic. Rarely add potatoes. Also, the beans are perfectly combined with cheese products, spices, herbs, mushrooms.
To make the soup tastier and more nutritious, vegetables are pre-pasted in oil, after which they are added to the broth along with the beans.
Serve soup with sour cream.
1. Thick bean soup made from red beans and meat in a pot
• kilo of beef;
• 200 grams of red beans;
• one eggplant;
• liter of meat broth;
• 6-7 potatoes (about 800 grams);
• 70 g tomato paste;
• garlic clove;
• spices, salt, hops-suneli;
• Basil greens, cilantro;
• to serve sour cream and fresh tomatoes.
1. Choose beef, based on their preferences. If you prefer a fatty, rich soup with a thick, rich broth, it is better to choose beef with fatty layers, for example, ribs. If you want a less high-calorie dish, it is better to take lean meat, pulp. 2. Cut the meat into small cubes, side about 3-4 cm.
3. We clean all vegetables and cut them: potatoes, eggplant, carrots, large cubes, garlic plates, onions - half rings.
4. Soak the beans for an hour, then rinse and boil until half cooked.
5. Salt and season with broth spices, mix it with tomato paste.
6. Distribute all the ingredients in batch pots. Vegetables and beans are put in a chaotic manner, lay out the meat in the middle. Pour broth.
7. Put the pots with the soup in an oven preheated to 160 degrees for an hour and a half.
8. Serve garnished with chopped basil and cilantro.
2. Red bean soup with tomatoes in a slow cooker
• half a kilo of chicken;
• 230 g red beans;
• chili peppers;
• two potatoes;
• two spoons of tomato paste;
• two large tomatoes;
• vegetable oil;
• salt, spices;
• garlic clove.
1. Rinse the beans, pour over 2-4 hours with cold water.
2. Cut the washed chicken into large chunks, dry them.
3. Pour vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl, lay out the meat, fry in the “Frying” mode.
4. Add the onion half rings, continue to cook in the same mode.
5. As soon as the onions soften and get an appetizing golden color, add chopped garlic, fry for 5 minutes until the characteristic garlic flavor.
6. Add diced tomatoes and tomato paste, mix, cook in “Frying” mode for another 15 minutes.
7. Spread out the washed beans, potato cubes, mix.
8. Pour a liter or two of water, depending on the thickness of the soup we want to receive. We pour salt and spices.
9. Cooking red bean soup in the “Soup” or “Stewing” mode for an hour and a half.
10. 10-15 minutes before the readiness we put chopped chilli and finely chopped greens in the dish.
3. Bean soup from red beans with vegetables in meat broth
• 1.2 liters of meat broth;
• 50 grams of parsley root;
• two potatoes;
• 300 g of red beans (cons.);
• a clove of garlic;
• spices, salt, greens;
• croutons for serving or 400 grams of bread and butter for making croutons.
1. If there is no ready-made toast, cut the bread into small cubes or straws. We heat the butter in the pan, fry the bread until golden brown and light crunch, put the croutons on a paper towel to make the glass excess butter.
2. Put the chopped parsley roots and shredded carrots into another pan, add both ingredients until soft.
3. Pour in a third of the glass of broth, put the finely chopped onion and garlic, salt and pepper. Stew until transparent onions.
4. In the remaining broth lay out the cubes of potatoes, boil until cooked.
5. Pour into the bowl of the blender potatoes along with the broth, vegetable broil, achieve homogeneity.
6. Shift the soup puree back into the pot, add the canned beans.
7. Bring to a boil over low heat, season if necessary, add herbs, cook for 5 minutes and turn off the gas.
8. Serve the soup with fresh croutons.
4. Red bean soup with mushrooms
• half chicken;
• pot of red beans;
• 200 grams of champignons;
• onions, carrots;
• potatoes - 3-4 tubers;
• dill, salt, laurel leaves.
1. Fry, salted, onion half rings with sliced champignons until cooked.
2. Boil chicken until cooked.
3. Put the potatoes and grated carrot into sliced broth.
4. As soon as the vegetables are cooked, add pieces of meat to the soup, saute mushroom, beans without liquid. 5. Put fresh greens, spices, salt to taste, throw a couple of bay leaves.
6. Cook for 5-8 minutes. Served with sour cream or mayonnaise.
5. Canned red bean soup with cheese
• can of white beans (natural);
• pot of red beans (natural);
• 200 grams of processed cheese;
• two celery roots;
• garlic, olive oil;
• one and a half liters of water;
• salt pepper;
• 200 ml of dry wine (white).
1. Cut the onion and celery into small pieces.
2. Fry both ingredients in hot oil, first lay out the onion and fry it until soft, then add the celery, fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour wine to vegetables, simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
4. Boil water in a saucepan, lay out the melted cheese, mix.
5. As soon as the cheese broth begins to boil, we lay out both types of beans without brine, vegetable roast, salt and spices.
6. Tomim 5 minutes, not allowing to boil.
7. Put chopped garlic into the finished bean soup made from red beans, leave for 10-15 minutes by turning off the gas.
8. Serve with greens.
6. Red bean soup with smoked meat in a slow cooker
• a glass of red beans;
• 150 grams of smoked bacon;
• three cloves of garlic;
• a third cup of tomato sauce;
• 30 ml of olive oil;
• three celery stalks;
• chilli pod;
• spices, salt;
• black pepper and sweet pepper;
• two carrots;
• 250 grams of smoked sausage.
1. Soak beans in the evening, on the eve of cooking soup. Rinse the legumes, put in a saucepan, pour two liters of water. Cook for about 30-40 minutes.
2. Chop the onion into small cubes, chop garlic and chili.
3. We pour oil into the multicooker, set the “Frying” mode, wait until the oil is heated. 4. Put onion, fry for a couple of minutes, add chili and garlic, give it all together for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the carrots, cut into strips, fry it until soft, 5 minutes.
6. Send the chopped celery to the vegetables in a bowl, fry to a light blush and immediately pour in the tomato sauce.
7. Put spices, pepper and salt here.
8. Switch the slow cooker to the “Quenching” mode, extinguish the ingredients in it for 5 minutes.
9. Add the fried pieces of bacon and smoked sausage in the pan, put the boiled beans.
10. Fill with boiling water of desired thickness.
11. Cook for 30 minutes by closing the multicooker lid.
12. Served with sour cream and herbs.
Red bean soup. Red Bean Bean Soup - Tips and Tricks
- You can adjust the thickness of the soup according to your preferences. One like when more broth, others like thick soups.
- Add spices wisely, they are needed only to add flavor and pleasant flavor notes, and not to overshadow the taste of the main ingredients of the soup.
- Bean soups made from red beans cooked in a cauldron, a slow cooker or in the oven are more aromatic and richer.