The dessert “Anna Pavlova” is, in essence, a cake called meringue, which is baked without flour from two main ingredients: egg whites and granulated sugar. The basis of the dessert is always the same, but the taste and decoration can be different, as well as the appearance. Consider the most popular dessert recipes.
Dessert “Anna Pavlova” - general principles
For dessert to succeed, it is important to follow some rules for preparing foods:
· Use only fresh eggs. If you are not sure of the freshness of the product, it is better to refuse to prepare the dessert.
· Before beating, whites should be cooled.
· When separating proteins from yolks, make sure that not a drop of yolk falls into the protein mass.
· Use only clean and dry dishes for whipping.
· Beat whites in one direction, without changing the trajectory of the whisk.
1. Dessert “Anna Pavlova”
· Egg - 4 pcs .;
· 100 g of powdered sugar;
· Vanilla - 10 g;
· Starch - 20 g;
· Quarter lemon;
· Salt - 10 g
· Heavy cream - 2 small jars;
· Powdered sugar - 80 g
· 5 fresh strawberries;
· Physalis - 3-4 pieces.
1. First, prepare a meringue: gently separate the egg whites from the yolks. Put the proteins in a clean, dry cup. Beat with a mixer at low speed to air-resistant foam.
2. In another dry cup, mix the icing sugar, starch, salt and vanilla. In a few tricks, add the mass to the proteins in small portions and beat with a mixer at the same speed for a few more minutes.
3. Increase the speed of the mixer, squeeze the lemon juice into the mixture and beat to a steady mass for 3-5 minutes.
4. We lay parchment paper on a flat sheet, sprinkle it with starch a little and spread out approximately 1 full tablespoon of protein mass. 5. In the middle of each meringue we make a small hole with a small spoon so that you can put a cream in it.
6. Put the sheet in the preheated oven on the bottom shelf and dry the meringue at 90 degrees for 2.5 hours. When baking, do not open the oven, as the meringues may settle.
7. After the allotted time, turn off the oven, but do not remove the sheet, letting the meringues cool.
8. While the meringues are cooling down, we will make a cream: pour cream into a deep bowl, add icing sugar and whip at an average speed of 6-8 minutes.
9. Cream cream deposited from the pastry bag in the recess of each meringue.
10. Decorate the dessert with strawberry pieces and phisalis, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
2. Cake dessert “Anna Pavlova”
· 4 eggs;
· 100 g of powdered sugar;
· Vanilla - 10 g;
· Potato starch - a tablespoon floor;
· Vinegar 3% - 20 ml.
· 2 jars of heavy cream;
· Powdered sugar - 80 g;
· canned pineapple.
1. Turn on to warm up the oven to 130 degrees.
2. Meringue: carefully separate the whites from the yolks, whites whites at a low speed into a lush foam. Without turning off the mixer, gradually introduce powdered sugar and beat another 5 minutes to a stable foam. Pour starch and pour in vinegar, beat with a mixer for 30-60 seconds.
3. Put a small plate on the parchment paper, outline the outline with a pencil. We shift the circle on the baking sheet.
4. Put half of the whipped protein mass on the prepared parchment circle, leveling with a spoon.
5. Put in a preheated oven, reduce the temperature to 100 degrees and bake a little more than one hour.
6. Similarly, prepare the second part of the protein mass.
7. Cream: mix the cream with powdered sugar and beat for 5-8 minutes.
8. Banana cleanse, cut into circles. Jar with pineapples, open, pour the juice, cut into small pieces. 9. On one cooled cake meringue lay out a small amount of cream, smear with a spoon over the entire surface.
10. In the middle of the cake on the cream lay out the bananas and pineapples, close the second cake.
11. In the pastry bag lay out the remaining cream, decorate the cake with various patterns.
3. Dessert “Anna Pavlova”: deep-fried cheese balls
· High fat cottage cheese - 4 handfuls;
· 1 egg;
· 6 tbsp. spoons of flour;
· 10 g of salt and baking soda;
· 35 ml of lemon juice;
· 5 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
· Sunflower oil - 450 ml;
· 5 g vanillin;
· 40 g of powdered sugar.
1. Grind the cottage cheese through a sieve, lay it in a deep bowl.
2. In a separate container, beat the egg, shift it into the curd, mix thoroughly.
3. In a small cup add sugar, mix it with vanilla, add baking soda, quenched with lemon juice.
4. Sift the flour into a separate cup and pour it into the prepared mass from the curd, add the sugar mixture, knead the thick dough, if there is little flour, then add a little more.
5. From the prepared dough we form balls with a diameter of 2 cm.
6. Pour sunflower oil into a deep metal container, heat it over medium heat.
7. Spread cottage cheese balls, fry for 10 minutes. It is not necessary to put all the balls at once, 5-6 pieces at a time are enough, since during frying they increase in volume, which is why they can stick together.
8. Put the fried balls on paper towels to get rid of excess oil.
9. Sprinkle the balls with powdered sugar and spread into a deep portioned bowl, slide, serve with tea.
4. Australian dessert “Anna Pavlova”
· 4 eggs;
· 250 g of sugar;
· A half tablespoon of potato starch;
· 20 ml of vinegar;
· Vanilla - 1 pack.
· Sugar - 30 g;
· Cream of high fat content - 1 small jar;
· Vanillin - 5 g For decoration:
· 14 strawberries.
1. Put the oven to warm up to 140 degrees.
2. Take a clean, dry bowl, lay the egg whites in it and beat with a mixer, first at low speed, and then, when they become resistant, increase to medium.
3. In another bowl, mix sugar with starch, slowly pour them into proteins, whip until sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Pour in the vinegar, add the vanilla and beat for another 5 seconds.
5. Take the parchment paper, put a plate on it, draw a circle.
6. We spread paper on a baking sheet, we grease with butter.
7. Spoon spread protein mass, from the edges we make a spoon pattern in the form of waves or different curlicues, in the middle we make a small dimple.
8. Put in the oven and bake for 60 minutes. Chill without taking out of the oven.
9. Put the meringue on a flat plate.
10. Making the cream: combine the cream with sugar and vanilla, beat with a mixer until fluffy.
11. Cream grease meringue, decorate with strawberries.
12. When serving cut in small pieces.
5. Dessert “Anna Pavlova” with raspberry sauce
· Egg - 3 pcs .;
· 180 g of sugar;
· Potato starch - 15 g;
· Salt - 5 g
· Milk - 850 ml;
· 6 yolks;
· 125 g of sugar;
· Starch - 15 g;
· Vanillin - 15 g;
For butter cream:
· 130 g butter;
· 4 tbsp. spoons of powdered sugar.
For raspberry sauce:
· Fresh raspberry - 350 g;
· Icing sugar - half a kilogram;
· 2 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice.
· 10 raspberry berries;
· 10 black currant berries.
1. Preparing meringue: pour salt into egg whites, beat with a mixer at the slowest speed of 30 seconds. Add sugar to proteins, add mixer speed and beat until stable foam.
2. Heat the oven to 70 degrees.
3. Sheet is covered with parchment paper.
4. Protein mass is removed from the pastry bag in small portions at a distance of 2-3 cm from each other. 5. Put in the oven for three hours. Cool directly in the oven.
6. Cooking custard: pour half a glass of milk into a bowl, add egg, half sugar and potato starch, mix everything thoroughly. Pour the remaining sugar, stir. The rest of the milk is poured into a metal container, brought to a boil over moderate heat and slowly poured into the yolks with milk, continuously stirring with a whisk. Ready cream cover with a plastic bag. Letting the cream stand on the table for half an hour, and then remove to cool in the fridge.
7. Cooking cream: put lightly melted butter in the bowl, whip at medium speed of the mixer. Without ceasing to beat, slowly pour in powdered sugar and beat until fluffy resistant mass. Cream also put in the fridge.
8. Cooking raspberry sauce: wash my fresh raspberries in a colander, put them in a metal bowl, add sugar and lemon juice. We put on a moderate fire, boil after boiling no more than two minutes. Strain out. Raspberry juice again put on the stove and boil over low heat to the juice boiled 3 times.
9. Form the dessert: mix custard with butter. We take small serving plates, pour a little raspberry sauce on them, put one meringue on it, put the cream in a pastry bag, put on top two berries of raspberry and black currant.
6. Cake-dessert “Anna Pavlova” with chocolate and nuts
· Egg whites - 12 pcs .;
· Half a kilogram of powdered sugar;
· 1 tbsp. a spoon of lemon juice;
· Starch - 15 g
· 2 jars of heavy cream;
· 120 g of powdered sugar;
· A small piece of cream cheese;
· Any liquor - 30 ml;
· Cocoa powder - 40 g;
· Roasted hazelnuts - 1 handful.
1. Beat whites to air mass.
2. Without ceasing to beat, slowly pour in powdered sugar and beat until a stable foam.
3. Pour in lemon juice and add starch, gently mix with a plastic spatula. 4. On two parchment sheets, draw small circles with a flat plate, line them on two baking sheets.
5. Divide the protein mass into two equal portions and spread each on a separate baking sheet.
6. Set the oven to warm up to 150 degrees.
7. Put the pans in the oven and reduce the temperature to 120 degrees.
8. Dry the cakes for 90 minutes.
9. Turn off and cool the cake without removing from the oven.
10. Cooking cream: in a bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar for 5 minutes. Pour cocoa (you can grated dark chocolate), pour in liqueur, beat for 4 minutes. In a separate container, beat cold cream with strong foam. Put them in a chocolate-creamy mass and slowly stir with a plastic spatula until a homogeneous consistency. The cream is cooled in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
11. Apply the cream on one cooled cake, smear it well with a spatula over the entire surface, glue it with the second cake.
12. The surface of the top cake is also lubricated with cream, sprinkle with pre-crushed large crumbs of hazelnuts.
Dessert “Anna Pavlova”: tips
· Bake cakes on a large baking sheet, but not in any way in the forms or in the pan, as when baking the meringue greatly increases in diameter and in height.