The easiest and fastest way to prepare a hearty lunch or dinner is pork steak.
An interesting fact - no matter how you cook it - in the oven, in a frying pan or in a slow cooker, the meat in any case turns out to be tasty and juicy!
Beefsteak is usually cooked from beef, but this dish is not very tender and soft. But the option of pork completely changes the situation!
Pork steak - general cooking principles
For steaks better to take fresh meat. It should be pinkish with a pleasant smell.
In a piece of pork, which you take for a dish, there must be a layer of fat - this will give tenderness to the future beefsteak. If you are buying meat in a package, then see that there is not a large amount of liquid inside the package.
Beefsteak meat fry in pieces or knead the minced meat and cook flat cutlets. A piece of meat for better frying and fast cooking should be cut against the fibers. Its width should not exceed two centimeters. For minced meat it is better to scroll through a large sieve of meat grinders with onions. If desired, the pork for meatballs can be just finely chopped, so the meat is better to retain its juiciness.
Marinate classic steak only with salt and pepper, but for a more interesting flavor you can add spices, lemon juice, mayonnaise or mustard. You can also combine the dish with an egg, vegetables or cheese. Cook the steak in the oven, pan or in a slow cooker.
Serve the steak with fried or boiled potatoes, fresh or steamed vegetables, greens, porridge, or serve the dish as a main one with slices of black bread.
Pork steak - a classic recipe
• 500 grams of pig meat;
• 20 ml of mayonnaise;
• 10 g of turmeric;
• 5 g of red pepper;
• 5 g of dried nutmeg;
• 20 ml of oil for frying;
• 1 onion. Preparation:
1. Prepare the meat - it should be washed, dried, cut into small pieces and mince. Use a large grid for the meat grinder.
2. Peel the bulb and then grate it on the shallow side.
3. Add the onion to the mince.
4. All the listed bulk products (spices) also add to the stuffing and mix it.
5. Enter the mayonnaise, knead the mince thoroughly again to make steak.
6. Warm the pan greased.
7. Hands also lightly grease and start shaping the steak patties. To do this, first form a small portion of minced meat into an even ball, and then flatten it with your palms. You should have flat patties with smooth edges.
8. Fry the patties until tender, turning them over several times during cooking.
9. Serve ready steak to the table with greens and side dish.
Pork steak with potatoes in the oven
• 450 g of pork (better flat neck);
• 3 potatoes;
• 30 g butter;
• 20 g paprika;
• a bunch of fresh greens.
1. Rinse, dry and rub the selected pork piece with a mixture of paprika and salt. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. After a specified time, cut the pork slice longitudinally into 3 portions.
3. Peel the potatoes, and cut into thick longitudinal slices, divide it into three equal parts.
4. Prepare 3 pieces of foil (approximately A4 size).
5. In each cut, place the potatoes in the middle and a piece of meat on top. Wrap tightly the edges of the foil.
6. Transfer the prepared portions in foil to a baking sheet, and then place them in the oven.
7. Cooking should be about 35 minutes at a temperature not lower than 180 degrees, and then you need to open the foil and bake another 5-7 minutes.
8. Put the prepared dish on plates and decorate with fresh greens.
Pork steak in mustard in a slow cooker
• 500 g pork ham;
• 30 ml of mustard;
• 1 onion;
• 10 g of seasoning for meat; • salt;
• 20 ml of oil for frying.
1. Prepare the pig meat - wash, dry and cut into pieces.
2. Pass meat through a meat grinder, having chosen the largest lattice.
3. Then replace the grinder for the smallest grinder, and pass the peeled onion through it.
4. Add mustard to the minced meat (you can use ready-made, which is sold in the store, or homemade), salt and seasoning for meat. Beat the mince and clean in the cold for 10 minutes.
5. Turn on the instrument by setting the “Frying” mode to 40 minutes. Pour oil into the multicooker bowl, warm it up.
6. Form flat cutlets from the minced meat, and then fry them in a slow cooker on both sides. It is best to make such cutlets with wet hands, or lubricate your palms with vegetable oil.
7. Serve ready steak to the table when it is cold. Stewed vegetables and greens are ideal as a side dish.
Beefsteak chopped pork
• 500 g pork shoulder;
• 5-6 tbsp of vegetable oil;
• 1 onion;
• 1 egg;
• 1 egg yolk;
• 5 g black pepper;
• seasoning for pork;
• 80 g flour (for breading);
1. The dried washed meat is chopped with a sharp knife into 1.5 by 1.5 cm pieces.
2. Chop the peeled onion in the same small pieces.
3. Mix together the meat and onions, add spices and salt. Beat in the minced egg and yolk, mix.
4. Cool the minced meat, then make flat cutlets out of it, each of which is processed in breading on both sides.
5. Fry chopped steak in oil until cooked. Be careful when turning the chops, careless actions may cause the steak to fall apart.
6. Serve the finished juicy dish with your favorite side dish.
Polish pork steak
• 450 g pork tenderloin;
• 3 eggs;
• 80 g of flour;
• 3-4 bulbs;
• 20 g of turmeric, dried jeera and red pepper;
• 30 ml cooking oil.
Preparation: 1. Cut the meat into small round or square slices 1 cm thick.
2. Fight them with a little hammer.
3. Mix the salt and spices, sprinkle the meat into the mixture.
4. Peel and chop the onion finely.
5. Pour oil into the pan, warm it.
6. Pour the flour on a wide plate so that it is convenient to roll the meat into it.
7. Breast the beef steak with flour, transfer it to the frying pan.
8. Put the onion in between steaks and fry it with the meat. Do not forget to turn steak.
9. Serve the finished dish with vegetables and a side dish, watering your favorite sauce.
Pork steak under cheese coat in the oven
• 400 g pork tenderloin;
• 1 onion;
• 1 egg;
• 15 g of spices for meat;
• 70 g of hard cheese;
1. Meat should first be prepared. To do this, rinse it thoroughly and then dry using paper towels. This is very important, since excess liquid causes the cutlets to disintegrate during cooking.
2. Use a sharp, wide knife to cut the meat into 1 by 1 cm pieces.
3. Onions should also be peeled and washed, and then cut into the same pieces.
4. Make meat with meat and onion, add egg, spices and salt, mix.
5. It is necessary to make long flat cutlets from the obtained mince, which then need to be laid out on a baking sheet greased with butter.
6. After that, cover the baking sheet with foil, and send it to the oven for 20 minutes (180 ° C).
7. At this time, grate the grated cheese from the smallest side.
8. Then remove the foil, and each steak sprinkle cheese gently and evenly.
9. Bake about 7 more minutes.
10. Decorate the finished dish with a sprig of greens and serve it to the table along with the onions soaked in vinegar.
Tartar pork steak
• 580 g pork;
• 6 eggs;
• 120 ml of milk;
• a small piece of white bread;
• dried dill;
• ground pepper;
• processed cheese.
Preparation: 1. Wash the meat, dry it and mince with the peeled and chopped onions.
2. Soak bread for a quarter of an hour in milk.
3. Add the surviving bread, dried dill and one egg to the mince. Stir in pepper and salt.
4. Let the mince stand in a cool place.
5. Grease the sheet with vegetable oil. Form immediately on a sheet of minced meat nests with a hole (5 pieces), make rim. In each "nest" break one egg. Protein should not flow out of minced meat.
6. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Send the steak to the oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
7. 5 minutes before cooking, sprinkle the dish with grated melted cheese.
8. Serve immediately after cooking, otherwise the egg will become hard.
9. As a side dish fit pasta or mashed potatoes.
Pork Beefsteak - Tricks and Tips
• In order for the meat steak to be with a crust and the meatballs do not fall apart, the washed piece of meat must be dried well beforehand.
• Form the patties with wet or oiled hands, so they will be better kept their shape.
• For a more interesting taste in the intervals between pieces of meat, you can put coarsely chopped onions.
• To prevent the burgers from falling apart during the cooking process, you can add an egg and bread that has become softened in milk.
• Spices for the dish will suit any in moderation.
• Pork is cooked fairly quickly, so you should try not to overdo it, otherwise the meat will turn out dry.
• Cutlets will be tastier if breaded before cooking with bread crumbs or flour.
• To the color of meat turned golden, you can fry it in butter.
• If desired, steak can be cooked in egg batter and flour.