This universal product always comes to the rescue if there is a catastrophic shortage of time for cooking. Recipes using chopped meat hundreds. However, deciding what to cook for dinner quickly from minced meat, you need to remember that the evening meal should not be heavy and too filling. Fortunately, even in this case, the choice is quite diverse.
What to cook for dinner quickly out of minced meat: general rules
Which stuffing is better - bought in a store or cooked with your own hands? For many, it is much easier to buy ground meat in a supermarket. But what is inside such a product is unknown. Except when a piece of meat is minced in front of the buyer. Alas, this service is not provided in every store.
If you make the stuffing yourself, you know exactly how fresh it is, what products it is made of, in what proportions. So the answer to this question is obvious - minced meat is much better than the purchased one.
Mince meat is more suitable for cooking dinner? Since it is not recommended to eat tight in the evening, it is better to use diet varieties: chicken, veal or turkey. Pork, pork and beef mince, lamb cook for dinner is not prohibited, but if possible exclude the fat component of the product. It is better to cook dishes from such stuffing in the oven, steamed or stew.
What kind of minced meat cooks faster? From chicken, turkey, pork. Time to cook veal and beef takes a little more.
In addition, for dinner, you can quickly cook something of minced fish. For example, steam cutlets or baked meatballs from pike, pike perch salmon.
What to cook for dinner quickly from minced meat: a recipe for a light soup with meatballs
Simple, tasty, nutritious, easy to prepare the first dish. Soup can be called dietary, because neither oil nor zazharki of vegetables in it will not. For meatballs, you can use any minced meat, but it is better to stay on the chicken.
· 200 g of minced meat;
· 3 potatoes;
· 1 carrot;
· 1 onion; · A handful of gossamer vermicelli;
· 2 l of water (ready chicken broth);
· salt pepper;
1. Water (broth) is poured into the pan. Put on medium heat.
2. Peeled, washed potatoes cut into cubes. Pour into a saucepan with boiling water. Cook since boiling for 7 minutes.
3. Onion peeled, very finely chopped. Mixed with minced meat. Salt, pepper to taste.
4. Carrots cleaned, cut into rings or straws.
5. Mince small balls with wet hands. Dip broth boiling on the stove. At the same time throw carrots. Stir.
6. As soon as boil, cover with a lid. The fire is reduced.
Cook the soup with meatballs for 15 minutes. A minute before the end of the process add vermicelli and chopped greens.
What to cook for dinner quickly from minced meat in a slow cooker: lazy cabbage rolls
This dish is prepared literally on the go. To prepare all the ingredients, it will take a maximum of 15 minutes. The rest can be trusted with smart kitchen appliances - she will extinguish the cabbage rolls and give a signal about the end of the process.
· 400 g of pork and ground beef;
· 400 g white cabbage;
· 2 pieces of carrots and onions;
· 1 egg;
· Spices for meat;
· 1 cartoon white round rice;
· 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
· 4 tbsp. l sour cream;
· 1 liter of water;
1. Mince salt and season with spices. Stir, set aside.
2. Cabbage chopped thinly or rubbed on a large grater. Slightly salt and knead hands.
3. Onions cut into small cubes. Carrot tinder on the grater. Rice washed three times and thrown back on a sieve.
4. Mix all ingredients in a deep bowl. Set aside for a while.
5. Multicooker include in the “Baking”. Pour sour cream mixed with tomato paste and water.
6. When pouring boil, form small patties of minced meat and gently lower the multicooker into the bowl. Lightly tedied with a spatula.
7. Lazy cabbage rolls are stewed in “Baking” mode for 60 minutes. Leave on heating for another half an hour.
For dinner, the dish can be served with sour cream or light mayonnaise.
What to cook for dinner quickly from minced meat: spaghetti with bolognese sauce
Nourishing, tasty, simple ... So you can characterize this Italian dish, which is cooked in just 30 minutes Products:
· 500 grams of minced meat;
400 g spaghetti;
· 3 tomatoes;
· 200 g of tomato paste;
· 3 cloves of garlic;
· 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
· 50 g of hard cheese;
1. Put on a medium heat pan and pour the oil. Garlic is peeled, minced, roasted for 5 minutes.
2. Next, send the stuffing into the pan, add it to the pot. Fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Tomatoes are blanched, peeled. Pulp rubbed on a grater.
4. Tomato puree and tomato paste are sent to roasting minced meat. Stir, if necessary, add a little salt. Sauce stew 7 minutes.
5. While cooking bolognese, boil spaghetti in salted water to the state of aldente (5 minutes after boiling).
Spaghetti cast in a colander. Spread, slightly wrapping "in the nest" on the plate. Top with hot tomato sauce with minced meat, sprinkled with coarsely grated cheese. Decorated with chopped greens.
What to cook for dinner quickly from minced meat: “Hedgehog” meatballs
This popular recipe is a good example of how completely different dishes can be cooked from the same ingredients. “Hedgehogs,” in fact, the same meatballs, but not with boiled, and raw rice. A little nuance that changes a lot. Hedgehogs are made much faster and easier.
· 600 g of minced meat (pig-beef, chicken);
· 100 g round grain rice;
· 1 onion;
· 1 egg;
· 100 g of flour;
· Pepper, spices, salt to taste;
· vegetable oil.
1. Washed raw rice, finely chopped onion, minced meat, spices, salt mixed together. And not just knead, and knock out, so that the mass turned out to be dense.
2. Put on the middle fire pan. Vegetable oil is poured a lot, so that the "hedgehogs" plunged into it half.
3. Minced balls are made of minced meat (smaller than a ping-pong ball). Roll in flour. Alternately spread in boiling slowly vegetable oil. Browned on all sides.
4. Hedgehogs are removed from the pan with a skimmer and transferred to the skillet. Fill half with boiling water.
5. Stew until cooked rice - about 35 minutes on a very quiet fire from the moment of boiling.
For a change, stew such meatballs in sour cream or tomato sauce. Serve without any side dish, because “hedgehogs” is a full main course. The best addition to it will be a salad of fresh vegetables.
What to cook for dinner quickly made from minced meat: casserole with cauliflower
Light, but nourishing meal. The sweet taste of cauliflower blends perfectly with beef. Inside the dish turns juicy, tender, fragrant. Outside - an appetizing crisp.
· 250 g ground beef;
· Cauliflower head (up to 1 kg);
· 2 bulbs;
· 3 cloves of garlic;
· 4 eggs;
· 0.5 liters of milk;
· 50 g butter;
· 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
· 1/2 tsp. seasoning for meat;
· 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper;
· Pinch of paprika and cinnamon (ground;
· 4 tbsp. l breadcrumbs;
· Some parsley stalks.
1. Fork of cabbage washed, divided into individual florets. Pour into a pan, pour a little salted water.
2. Add a little milk (50 ml per 1 liter of water) so that after boiling the cabbage remains white. Boil from the moment of boiling for 5 minutes over medium heat. Throw in a colander.
3. Onion peel, wash, cut into a cube. Fry in vegetable oil until transparent.
4. Add minced meat to onions. Mix well, stir fry over medium heat, breaking lumps of meat.
5. Spice, salt, chopped garlic are added to the half cooked mince. Cover the pan with a lid. Stew meat for 20 minutes.
6. Eggs beat in foam in a deep bowl. Pour warm milk, salted. Stir the fill.
7. Baking molds with high sides are greased with butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Oven include 200 degrees.
8. Half of the inflorescences of boiled cauliflower spread in an even layer in a baking dish. Next - stuffing. Then the second half of the cabbage.
9. Fill all this beauty with a milk-egg mixture. Small pieces of butter are laid out on top. Sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs. Send in a hot oven for 40 minutes.
10. After this time, the casserole is taken out and the readiness is checked with a wooden skewer. If there is liquid inside, return the dish to the oven for another 10 minutes.
The finished casserole is allowed to cool slightly. Remove from the mold and shift to a serving dish. Sprinkle with chopped greens on top. Served, cut into portions.
What to cook for dinner quickly from minced meat: meatloaf with egg
At the time of the Soviet Union, this dish necessarily entered the menu of almost all canteens. Today it is undeservedly forgotten. And in vain. Meatloaf with egg is very tasty both hot and cold. In addition, cooking it is a snap.
· 700 g of beef or pork and ground beef;
· 5 chicken or 10 quail eggs;
· 2 bulbs;
· 2 cloves of garlic;
· 200 g white crumb crumb;
· 125 ml of milk;
· 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
· Salt, ground black pepper.
1. Eggs boiled hard boiled, leaving one for minced meat. Cool, remove the shell.
2. Peeled and peeled onions and garlic cut as small as possible. Pour into a bowl with minced meat.
3. Bread crumb soaked in warm milk. Knead before gruel. Excess fluid is drained.
4. Add salt, pepper, bread, raw egg to minced meat with onions. Thoroughly knead and knock out a lot.
5. Baking sheet covered with foil. Top, evenly lay out the stuffing. On the center line lay a series of eggs.
6. Very carefully, with the help of a foil, the minced meat is rolled into a roll, “sealing” the eggs. The roll should be tight, with no voids inside and no gaps outside.
7. The foil-wrapped meatloaf with egg is sent to a hot (180 degrees) oven. Bake 40 minutes under the foil and another 10-15 minutes unfolded to form a thin ruddy crust on top.
The finished dish exudes such aroma that you want to eat it right away. But this is not worth doing. It is necessary to let the meatloaf cool slightly and only then cut it into portions. Serve with sauces that are more suited to meat dishes, and fresh vegetables.