Aspic, but not simple, from beef tongue with quail eggs and vegetables. So it seems that if such a dish and then submit to the boyar table, or the king. Yes, even the mead bucket ... Well, what about the mead is a matter of taste, and as for the taste of the fill tongue, it is not difficult to try it. Prepare products, and there are a few of them, a little patience and the royal dish is on your table.
Filler from beef tongue - general principles of cooking
• Jellied differs from jelly in thick bouillon layer. If it must be at least a third in the chole, it is practically absent in this dish. In addition, any jellied beef tongue is prepared with the addition of gelatin, but if the legs or poultry wings are added during cooking, the gelling agent is not added.
• Beef tongue is washed several times in warm water before use, scraping its surface with a knife, paying particular attention to its tip. Then pour it exclusively with cold water and boil it with low heat for 2-3 hours.
• To make the broth clear, the semi-finished product is first quickly brought to a boil, constantly removing the generated noise. Then cook the right time at the very minimum heat, not allowing the broth to boil.
• With a boiled tongue, peel off the skin with a knife and cut it according to the recipe: longitudinal slices of a centimeter thickness or thin strips. Pieces are laid out on the bottom of low dishes, and poured broth filtered, mixed with swollen gelatin, trying not to pour it much. Meat broth should only slightly cover the meat pieces. For curing, jellied from beef tongue is placed in the common chamber of the refrigerator.
• To make the dish look original, it is often poured into silicone molds used in baking cupcakes or in pre-prepared egg-shell blanks. For beauty, canned or boiled vegetables, fresh greens or eggs are added to the aspic. For greater nutritional value, you can add other varieties of meat to the dish, for example, chicken or boiled eggs.
Jellied beef tongue with carrots, quail eggs and corn
• kilogram of beef tongue;
• large carrot sweet varieties;
• 50 gr. celery root;
• small onion;
• one raw protein;
• quarter of medium-sized lemon;
• 30 gr. fresh gelatin;
• a pair of spoons of canned corn;
• quail eggs.
1. Place the prepared and processed tongue in a pan with drinking water and put on strong heat. As soon as the broth boils, lower the flame level and boil the tongue for half an hour. Be sure in the process of boiling remove from the surface of the broth the resulting var.
2. Remove the ready beef tongue from the broth and immediately transfer it into a container of cold water and place it under a stream of cold water. Make several cuts in the tongue and remove the film from it right under the stream.
3. Purified by-product dipped back into the broth. Add the peeled and diced celery root, the whole onion without the husk and the carrot cut into pieces.
4. On an intensive fire bring to the very beginning of boiling, then reduce the heat so that the broth boils only a little, and leave to cook for one and a half hours. Be sure to close the pan with a lid.
5. Put the tongue in cold boiled water so as not to darken. Put the vegetables out of the broth. Throw away the onions and celery, and leave the carrot.
6. Clean the bowl well with lemon and pour the protein into it. Add a little salt, whip in a lush foam and pour it into the broth, put it on the stove. Wait for boiling under low heat and boil for three minutes, then cool.
7. Put a few layers of gauze on a sieve or colander and strain through it completely cooled broth. The more layers of gauze there are, the brighter the fill will be.
8. Salt the broth filtered and warm slightly with a little heat. Do not boil! Put the gelatin and stir until its flakes are completely dissolved in the broth.
9. Cut the boiled tongue into thin slices and lay the slices in one layer along the bottom of the cooked dish.
10. Around the slices, carefully lay out the carrot, halves or rings of quail eggs and corn cut into thin curly pieces. You can additionally put parsley leaves. 11. Pour all the broth and place the filler until completely solidified in the common chamber of the refrigerator.
Jellied beef tongue with green peas
• beef tongue, weighing about 1 kg;
• two leaves of lavrushka;
• four black peas;
• gelatin - 20 g .;
• a glass of canned green peas.
1. Fill the prepared by-product with boiled water and put on strong heat. As soon as an intense boil begins, set the pan aside from the stove, drain the broth.
2. Rinse the tongue well, put it in a clean pan and cover it with clean cold water so that it covers it only lightly.
3. Add lavrushka, peas, and pepper, lightly salted, put on moderate heat. In the process, before boiling, remove the foam formed on the broth.
4. Bring to a boil, adjust the heat so that the broth does not boil, but only “gurgle” slightly. Cover with a lid and leave to cook for about an hour and a half until the by-product is soft.
5. Put the tongue in a bowl with cold water and cool the broth and place in the refrigerator so that all the fat rises up and freezes well.
6. Strain the cooled broth using gauze, cut the peeled by-product into thin strips.
7. According to the instructions on the package, prepare the gelatin and dilute it in a slightly warm broth.
8. At the bottom of the small silicone molds, pour in quite a bit of broth and place them before freezing in the refrigerator.
9. Put slices of beef tongue on the frozen layer, put peas on top and pour broth. He must completely cover the products. Chill.
10. Before final serving, dip each mold into hot water for a short time. Then turn and release the filler. On the sides, put fresh parsley.
Jellied beef tongue with heart without using gelatin
• a pound of turkey legs or wings;
• frozen beef heart - 1 kg;
• beef tongue weighing about 1 kg;
• four leaves of lavrushka;
• canned peas for decoration;
• a pair of spoons of canned corn; • one small carrot;
• four peas allspice;
• small onion;
• quail eggs - 5 pcs .;
• a few sprigs of fresh parsley.
1. Pour beef heart, tongue and turkey paws with cold running water and soak for four hours. Then rinse thoroughly, gently cut off the peel from the tongue, remove the horny skin from the paws, and cut the heart lengthwise into four parts.
2. Once again, thoroughly rinse the prepared meat products and fold them into the pan.
3. Fill the container with water so that the by-products embedded in it are completely covered. Dip the whole carrot and onion into the water, add allspice, add some salt to your taste, salt it and put it on high heat.
4. After waiting for boiling, reduce the heat to a minimum, the broth should stop boiling intensively. The bones will give away the gluten better and completely if the contents of the pan are stewed.
5. After 20 minutes of boiling time, lay out the carrot and put it aside. From boiled vegetables will need to make decorations for the jellied, cutting it with a figure knife.
6. As soon as the broth becomes sufficiently sticky, after about three hours of soaking, remove the pan from the stove and carefully remove the meat products from it. To check the broth for gluten, moisten them with fingertips. If they stick together, they cooked correctly.
7. Cut the cooled heart and tongue into thin strips. If you used to prepare the filler wings, remove the meat from the bones.
8. Put the carrot pieces and canned peas on the bottom of the silicone tins. For greater contrast, you can add canned corn. Pour some cooled broth onto the vegetables and put them in the fridge so that it is well frozen.
9. Then put in each mold pieces of tongue, hearts and poultry meat, removed from the wings. Top with a quail egg cut in half, yolks up, and gently place parsley on each side.
10. Pour all the broth and put in the fridge for three hours.
A simple recipe for filler from beef tongue in a slow cooker
• fresh beef tongue;
• a small bitter onion head;
• a pair of cloves of garlic;
• a large leaf of laurel;
• 20 grams of instant gelatin;
• 5-6 black peppercorns;
• two umbrella carnations;
• for decoration - fresh green parsley, pitted olives, canned peas or corn.
1. Put the thoroughly washed tongue in the cooking bowl of the multicooker and pour cold water there too. Add the onion cut into four pieces, and the spices.
2. Fill the by-product with water and run the “Quenching” option for 3.5 hours. Do not pour a lot of liquid, it will be enough if the water covers only 0.5 cm.
3. When there is an hour left before the end of the program, pour gelatin with 500 ml of cold water.
4. At the end of the process, place the beef tongue out of the bowl in cold water. After cooling for three minutes, remove and peel it off. Cut into thin transverse slices.
5. Strain the broth through the gauze folded and layered hot with gelatin. Put on the stove and, without boiling, stir until the gelling substance is fully mixed.
6. Lay the components prepared for decoration on the bottom of the mold prepared for pouring. On top of them overlap spread the pieces of beef tongue and fill it with sticky broth.
7. Leave the filler on the table until it is completely cool, then place it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Filler from beef tongue - “Faberge Eggs”
• fresh chicken eggs - 7 pcs .;
• 200 gr. beef tongue;
• 150 gr. chicken breast;
• canned corn and peas - 100 g each;
• 50 gr. fresh frozen cranberries;
• Lavrushka - 2 leaves;
• fresh parsley - leaves;
• black pepper - 4 peas;
• instant gelatin - 2 sachets.
1. Rinse raw chicken eggs thoroughly in warm water and make a hole about 2 cm on each side of the blunt side, pour out the whites and yolks, and soak the shells for a quarter of an hour in warm soda solution. For one liter of water use a tablespoon of baking soda. 2. Remove the egg molds prepared in this way from the solution, rinse well in cold water and dry, setting the towel down on the towel.
3. Rinse the chicken and beef offal thoroughly and boil separately in slightly salted water with lavrushka and black peas.
4. Spread boiled meat products, filter broths through gauze. You can mix them or use only one type of beef broth. Boiled chicken fillet and beef tongue cut into thin strips.
5. Gelatin Pour 100 ml of cool drinking water and leave for half an hour. Then mix the swollen gelatin with 250 ml of one of the broths or their mixture, mix well and set aside to cool. In order for the adhesive substance to dissolve well, the liquid must be hot.
6. Place the dried shells in the egg container and place the stuffing in them.
7. At the bottom of each billet, place a couple of thawed cranberries and a leaf of parsley. On top, place strips of chicken meat and tongue, pour in the cooled, mixed with gelatin, broth to the top and place in the refrigerator overnight.
8. After that, free the inlet from the shells, place the eggs on a flat dish and decorate to your taste with greens.
Three-layer aspic from beef tongue, with mayonnaise and greens
• beef tongue;
• large onion;
• several peppercorns;
• small carrot;
• on a sprig of parsley and dill;
• mayonnaise 72% fat - to taste.
1. Rinse and scrape a beef tongue with a knife. Fill with strongly cooled water, lightly salt it. Lower to the by-products of a well-washed onion, along with the husks and peeled whole carrots. Add the lavrushka with peppercorns and boil for at least 2 hours. A quarter of an hour before readiness, dip a sprig of parsley in the broth.
2. Chilled, peeled tongue, cut into plates of centimeter thickness, fold into a bowl and temporarily set aside, cover with a lid so that the pieces are not weathered.
3. Strain the broth, measure its volume and take gelatin based on its quantity. In order to make the filler well frozen, 40 grams of gelling agent should be taken per liter of meat broth. 4. Pour gelatin with cold water for half an hour. Determine its quantity, following the instructions on the package. After that, mix the swollen gelatin with hot broth and divide it into three equal parts, cool.
5. In one, add finely chopped greens, mix the other with mayonnaise, and leave the third without additives.
6. Place the pieces of beef tongue on the bottom of the cooked dishes for the pouring dishes, slightly overlapping each other, and fill them with plain broth.
7. When it hardens, pour the broth mixed with mayonnaise on top and place again in the cold until it freezes. Pour the broth with dill in the final layer and put in the fridge again.
Filler from beef tongue - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• If the broth is cloudy, brighten it with protein. To do this, brush a small bowl with lemon and carefully whisk in it the raw protein. Then enter it into the broth. Bring to the boil quickly, but do not boil, cool slightly and filter.
• To make the broth not only transparent, but also with a pleasant yellowish tinge, when cooking the by-product, place an unpeeled onion and carrot in it. Do not cut vegetables; carrots can be used to cut out original decorations for aspic.
• Jellied will surely freeze if gelatin is taken at the rate of 40 grams per liter of ready broth. The gelling substance must be soaked in cold water before mixing with the meat broth so that its flakes are well swollen.