Chocolate and bananas are exotic sweets for our cuisine. However, they fell in love with the hostess for a long time and seriously. Combining two such dissimilar products is not easy, do not fill the same bananas with chocolate! Well, if the task is to cook a cake?
Chocolate Banana Cake - General Cooking Principles
• Chocolate banana cakes can be made with or without baking. In the first case, the desserts are made of biscuit cakes, which are baked with the addition of cocoa or bitter chocolate. In prefabricated cakes, cooked without baking, the cakes are formed from gingerbread or cookies.
• To coat the cakes, prepare gentle, sparse creams on cream, sour cream, plain pasteurized or whole condensed milk. They are well impregnated cakes and emphasize the delicate banana flavor.
• Banana perelaivayut cakes, cut the fruits into thin plates. They knead in a puree, and then added to the dough or cream. It all depends on the recipe of the dessert.
• For layers, it is better to take moderately ripe, or even slightly underripe bananas. In the dough, it is desirable to add pureed fruit mash.
• Decorate cakes at its discretion. Most often, the molded dessert is covered with chocolate icing, sprinkled with fine chocolate chips or well coated with basic cream.
Recipe for delicate chocolate-banana cake with condensed milk cream
• white flour with a high content of gluten - a full glass;
• 180 gr. “Creamy” margarine;
• three eggs, large, fresh;
• a glass of white sugar;
• teaspoon of cocoa powder;
• dough ripper - 1 tsp.
• bank of condensed milk, whole;
• 100 gr. a tile of 72% dark chocolate;
• three small bananas.
1. Beat the eggs with sugar using a mixer until you get a fluffy white foam.
2. Put the margarine out of the pack and melt in the microwave oven for heating. You can dissolve the creamy fat, using a water bath. 3. Mix the melted, well-cooled margarine with the prepared egg mass, stir. Add cocoa powder, baking powder and mix again. To prevent cocoa from clumping, sift it straight into the mixture through a strainer.
4. In small pieces, each time stirring with a whisk, enter all the flour. If it gets lumpy, break them with a light beating.
5. The inner side of the round, twenty-centimeter form, cover with butter or margarine. Sprinkle it well with flour or semolina. If you use semolina, turn and slightly shake the container, removing excess.
6. Pour all the dough into the prepared dish and bake for 40 minutes in a hot oven. Cool the finished sponge right in the form.
7. Break the chocolate bar into small squares, fold into a saucepan and heat in a water bath. When completely melted, set aside and pour the condensed milk, stir. Add a finely grated or chopped banana with a blender, whisk and cool well.
8. Cold cake cut with a sharp narrow knife in half. If the upper part turned out to be convex, cut it off and crumble the crumb into a crumb.
9. Lay the bottom half of the cake on a flat dish, richly grease it with chocolate-banana cream. On top of the cream layer spread out thin rings, sliced bananas. Do not lay tight, leave intervals of the order of half a centimeter.
10. Cover everything with the top cake, brush the sides and surface of the cake with cream and cool for at least two hours in the refrigerator.
11. If you want to decorate such a cake, this should be done only after the surface is well cured.
Delicate chocolate-banana cake, with cream based on sour cream - “Curly”
• three eggs;
• a teaspoon of unrealized instant coffee;
• 200 gr. high-quality wheat flour;
• two tablespoons of powdered natural cocoa without sugar;
• sugar - 200 gr .;
• 100 ml low-fat milk;
• 10 gr. vanilla, crystalline sugar; • creamy, 82%, butter - 90 g .;
• small standard baking powder bag for making dough.
• half a liter of fat, not less than 30%, sour cream;
• two large bananas;
• four spoons of white sugar.
1. On a moderate fire, put a saucepan with milk. Pour coffee and, while stirring, warm until it is completely dissolved. Using a water bath, dissolve a piece of oil, cool.
2. In sugar, break eggs, add vanillin. Whisk with a whisk or at low speed with a mixer until a mass of smooth white color is obtained.
3. Pour in the cooled milk, melted butter and again go with a mixer or a whisk.
4. Stir flour with cocoa and ripper, sift at least two times through a sieve and add to the liquid base, whisk.
5. Rub the inner surface of the form with soft butter, sprinkle with cocoa.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared container and place the bake at the optimal temperature of exactly 180 degrees.
7. After about 40 minutes, check the sponge cake. Pierce it in the center with a wooden skewer, if the stick is almost dry after that, you can reach it. Carefully release the sponge cake from the mold and cool it by putting it on the grid.
8. Cut the cooled billet, forming three, if possible the same thickness, cake. Top, cut into cubes, up to one and a half centimeters.
9. Whip sour cream with sugar, you can add a few vanillin crystals for flavor. Bananas cut into thin rings.
10. To make the bottom cake better soaked, cover the dish in which you will form the cake with a thick layer of cream and place the cake directly on top of it. Cover with cream, top with bananas and cover with a medium cake. Its surface is also richly smeared with cream, and put banana rings on it.
11. Put the crushed sponge cake in a wide bowl, add the remaining cream, mix. Arbitrarily spread the creamy diced cubes on a banana layer, pour the cake from the top with heated chocolate and top soak in the fridge for three hours.
Recipe for an extremely simple chocolate-banana gingerbread cake (without baking)
• a pound of fresh gingerbread;
• three large bananas;
• 70 gr. bitter, not less than 70%, chocolate;
• a quarter cup of sugar;
• fat cream - half a cup;
• natural cocoa powder, without additives - 4 tbsp. l
1. Prepare the cream. Beat the sour cream by adding sugar and cocoa powder.
2. Gingerbread cut lengthwise into 3 parts, bananas - thin circles.
3. On a flat plate, lay a layer of gingerbread. The voids formed between the circles, fill gingerbread crumbs.
4. Liberally coat the gingerbread layer with cream, put banana slices on it. Lay the gingerbread on top again, filling the voids in the same way, once again spread them with cream and place the bananas. The top layer will again be gingerbread.
5. Surface and sides of the cake well, promagte remaining cream. On top of it, rub the chocolate over a small grater and leave the cake in the fridge for three hours.
Chocolate-banana cake with a delicate cream of cream - “Festive”
• three small bananas;
• 100 ml of non-acidic kefir, with fat content up to 3.2%;
• creamy, 82%, butter - 120 g;
• three large eggs;
• refined sugar - 200 gr .;
• three tablespoons of dark cocoa powder;
• 200 gr. white flour;
• baking soda - 3/4 teaspoons;
• half teaspoon ripper;
• vanilla powder - 1/4 tsp.
• three spoons of sugar, absolutely dry, powder;
• three fourth glasses of fat sour cream;
• liquid cream, high-grade - 200 ml;
• one big banana.
• bananas - 3 pcs., Preferably unripe;
• three tablespoons of unrefined dark sugar;
• 150 ml of orange, sparse juice;
• 30% cream - 120 ml;
• 40 gr. butter, high fat oil;
• powdered sugar, best freshly prepared.
1. Pass cocoa, flour, soda and vanilla powder into a suitable bowl. Peel three bananas, cut into large pieces and mash with mashed potatoes, you can grind them with a blender. Pour the kefir into the banana puree, mix. 2. To the softened butter, pour in the sugar and start to beat, in the process enter one yolk one by one. When the oily mass becomes homogeneous, stop beating and mix it with the banana mass. Add the flour mixture and stir with a spoon, cook the dough.
3. In a clean and necessarily dry bowl, beat slightly cooled proteins, adding to them a pinch of evaporated salt. Gently mix the airy protein mass into the dough and transfer it to an oil-moisturized form. It is advisable to take a container with a diameter of at least 25 cm.
4. Send the dough form to the preheated oven for 45 minutes, cool. Baking temperature not lower than 180 degrees.
5. Chill the cream before it intensively whisk, adding icing sugar and sour cream. Add the banana cut into small cubes, mix.
6. Cut the cooled biscuit, forming three equal cakes, and assemble the cake, dressing only the bottom and middle cake with cream. Do not touch the sides and surface of the cake.
7. For decoration, prepare the cream separately. Beat cold cream (120 ml) with the addition of powdered sugar to the state of stable peaks. To cream well retained form, you can add a special thickener for liquid cream.
8. Apply about a third of the cream on the sides of the cake. Put the remaining cream mass in the pastry bag, and decorate over the product around the circumference. The middle must remain empty.
9. Cut bananas into circles, half a centimeter thick. Put the oil in a thick-walled frying pan and place on moderate heat. When it is melted, put banana rings in the pan and fry for about a minute. Then sprinkle dark sugar on the fruit pieces and turn it over as soon as it starts to thaw. When the bananas turn red well, pour in orange juice and reduce the heat to low. After a couple of minutes, put the bananas in the plate, and boil the remaining juice in the pan to thicken.
10. Put the cooled banana rings on the surface of the cake in the center, where they are not smeared with cream. Pour slightly cooled sauce and put in the fridge for an hour.
Chocolate-banana cake with caramelized nuts and chocolate cream
• five overripe bananas;
• 200 gr. baking flour, a / c;
• half a teaspoon of vanilla crystal powder;
• 150 gr. dark sugar;
• two eggs;
• 50 gr. walnut kernels;
• teaspoon of soda;
• creamy, 82%, butter - 125 gr .;
• table salt, varieties “Extra” - 0.5 tsp.
For homemade chocolate cream:
• two spoons of brandy;
• 65 gr. bitter, 70-80%, chocolate;
• bank of condensed milk, whole.
• 100 gr. peeled peanuts;
• 75 gr. Sahara;
• water - a tablespoon;
• 1/5 tsp. evaporated fine salt;
• cinnamon powder - add to taste.
1. In a saucepan or a suitable volume of sauce, pour the condensed milk and put the chocolate into it, broken into pieces. Regularly stirring, on low heat, dissolve the chocolate in the milk and continue cooking.
2. As soon as the mixture begins to thicken, remove from the heat and immediately add alcohol to it. Stir and set aside to cool.
3. Place sliced bananas in a deep pan. Add dark sugar, butter sticks and put on moderate heat. When the banana slices become soft (with a slight pressure they should warm up easily), put them in a large bowl, cool and mash them in a mash.
4. Mixing the banana mass with a whisk, pour eggs into it one by one. Then add flour, vanilla and baking soda, stir. At the end, enter the finely chopped nuts.
5. Put parchment on a large baking sheet, brush the paper with sunflower oil and place the dough. Use a spatula to gently level it so that it is a rectangular layer, 0.8 cm thick.
6. Place the banana biscuit in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 1/4 hour. Transfer the finished cake directly to the table with the paper and leave to cool completely.
7. Put the nut kernels in the pan. Add cinnamon, sugar and water, add salt. Put on a slow fire and, stirring regularly, wait until the nuts are completely covered with syrup. Boil the nuts in the syrup for two minutes, then set aside and put on the parchment to cool, then chop finely. Leave a few nuts for decoration. 8. Cut the cooled sponge cake into four rectangular cakes and put one of them on a flat plate. Grease the sponge cake with cool cream, sprinkle with chopped nuts and place the second cake on top. Again, put on the chocolate cake sponge cake, sprinkle it with nuts and cover with a third cake. Do the same with him. When you put the fourth cake, cover the surface and sides of the formed cake with the remaining chocolate cream and sprinkle with chopped nuts too. Center the previously deposited whole kernels and place the cake to soak for two hours in the cold.
Chocolate-banana cake recipe made without baking from cookies
• 200 gr. crumbly biscuits;
• three small bananas
• half a pack of sweet cream butter;
• six tablespoons of sugar;
• 100 ml of non-skimmed cow milk;
• “instant” gelatin - 10 g .;
• 100 gr. dark 80% chocolate, bitter;
• 30% sour cream - 400 gr.
1. Collect the cookies in a dense food package, walk around it with a rolling pin several times, rolling to the smallest crumb. Melt the butter and chilled, mix it with crumbs from cookies.
2. Put the resulting mass in a round, preferably detachable, shape. Well tamp and clean for up to half an hour in the refrigerator.
3. Gelatin Pour 100 ml of cold bottled water. After about half an hour, when his flakes swell, pour in the milk and immediately add sugar with cocoa, mix.
4. At the very minimum heat, stirring vigorously, warm the mixture to achieve dissolution of gelatin. Then remove from heat and cool slightly. Enter sour cream.
5. Cut the peeled bananas into thin slices of arbitrary shape and spread them evenly on the cooled base. Then gently fill them with the cooled chocolate mixture and let cool in the common chamber of the refrigerator.
6. Approximately in three hours, when the chocolate layer hardens well, release the cake from the mold. Sprinkle the surface of the product with fine chocolate chips.
Chocolate-banana cake - cooking tricks and useful tips
• Add cocoa to the dough or cream by sifting through a sieve. This will help prevent unwanted lumps. It is desirable to pre-mix the powder with flour or sugar.
• Form a dessert of gingerbread easier to form. To make a ready-made cake easy to remove, pre-line the bottom and sides of the container with food film.
• If a blender is used to make a banana puree, it will be homogeneous and the fruit pieces will not fall into the cream or dough.
• Cut off the potato peeler thin strips from the chocolate bar and randomly place them on the surface of the finished cake. The jewelry will look more original.