Hearts, in addition to the romantic surroundings, also a storehouse of useful trace elements. The structure of the meat in them is such that it is almost ideal for people with a weak gastrointestinal tract. It is also useful for kids to enjoy light, dietary meat.
Chicken hearts in pots - the general principles of cooking
• From chicken hearts prepare many tasty and simple dishes. The offal is cooked with vegetables, cereals, mushrooms, or languishing on their own under a side dish.
• For cooking use clay or ceramic dishes. Clay pots must be kept in water for some time before use.
• A thin outer film is preliminarily removed from the hearts, the remnants of blood vessels and the fat present in the arteries area are cut off. The by-products are left intact or cut in half, after which they are rinsed and washed with cold, usually running, water, thoroughly washing the blood out of them.
• Chicken hearts never put raw in pots. They are boiled or fried in vegetable oil with vegetables or independently.
• Prepared products are placed in pots most often in layers, at least - carefully mixed. Filled containers before installing in the oven must cover with lids.
• It is recommended to place the pots in a slightly heated oven. The duration and temperature of cooking depends on the specific recipe and are indicated in it.
Baked chicken hearts in pots with mayonnaise and cheese with a side dish
• cooled hearts - 300 gr .;
• four feathers of young onions;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• half a small carrot;
• 50 gr. “Russian” cheese.
1. Rinse the onions, wipe the feathers dry with a towel and cut into thin rings.
2. Chop the cleaned carrots with a large grater or cut into thin cubes. Carrot slices will look neater if cutting is done with a figure knife. 3. Rinse the chicken hearts well with cold, then warm water, cut off the remnants of the arteries and spread them into pots. For the specified number of products will require two tanks.
4. Lay the onion on top of the by-products in an even layer and a carrot in the next layer.
5. Season everything with ground pepper, add to your taste and put a spoonful of mayonnaise in each pot.
6. Grind cheese with a large grater and sprinkle cheese crumb on a layer of mayonnaise. Gently pour in, not filling half a centimeter to the top, cold water.
7. Place the lidded pots in the oven and bake, heating to 180 degrees for half an hour.
Potatoes with chicken hearts in pots
• kilogram of hearts;
• 800 gr. potatoes;
• ripe tomatoes - 150 gr .;
• 150 gr. bitter onions;
• 30 ml of refined frozen oil;
• feathers of young onions - 6 pcs .;
• 250 gr. medium sized carrots;
• 100 gr. sweet pepper;
• tomato juice;
• soy light sauce - 2 tbsp. l .;
• Spice set “For the bird”.
1. Cut off the remnants of large vessels, rinse offal thoroughly, and then put in a colander. Wait for the water to drain, and distribute in pots.
2. Cut the peeled potato tubers into cubes, with a rib size up to 1.5 cm. Coarsely grate the carrot with a vegetable grater, and cut the peeled sweet pepper into rings.
3. Chop a small onion, finely shred the garlic.
4. Place the potato pieces on the hearts, cover them with a layer of chopped carrots, place the rings of sweet pepper on top and sprinkle them with chopped green onions.
5. In order for onions not to turn out “boiled,” fry its pieces in vegetable oil to an amber shade. Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
6. To the fried onion with garlic, lay out the diced tomatoes, and then stir over low heat for a minute and a half.
7. Season the roast with spices, stir, remove from heat and immediately spread on filled clay containers. 8. Pour some tomato juice into each pot and add salt. On a small container, you need to add about half a teaspoon of salt or a little more.
9. Cover the pots with lids and stew in the oven for about an hour and a half.
Chicken hearts in pots with mushrooms and vegetables
• cooled hearts - 600 gr .;
• six large champignons;
• two small tomatoes;
• five large potatoes;
• two sweet peppers;
• a small bunch of dill;
• Onions - 200 gr .;
• two carrots;
• seasoning “For meat dishes”;
• refined cooking oil - 50 ml.
1. Cut off excess film from the heart, remnants of blood vessels and chicken fat. Cut offal along, in half, and rinse well with a strong stream of cold water, trying to wash all the blood clots.
2. Chop the garlic with a heavy knife, chop the onion in small pieces.
3. Pour boiling water over the tomatoes, then cool them down in cold water and cut them into cubes. Remove the seeds from the peppers, chop the flesh into small strips.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and dip the halves of the hearts dried from moisture into it.
5. When the moisture is completely evaporated, add chopped garlic, onions and, stirring, continue to cook until the pieces of meat are browned. Add chopped tomatoes with bell peppers and leave to stew for two minutes, covered with a lid.
6. Slice the champignons longitudinally. Fry the mushrooms in a separate pan until golden brown.
7. Cut the potatoes in half and then cut each half into slices; cut the carrot into large pieces.
8. Spread the carrot mixed with the potatoes evenly into six pots. Top off the vegetables, lay out offal roasted with onions and tomatoes. Spread the fried champignons over them evenly.
9. Add in each a little finely chopped dill and about a quarter of a teaspoon of rock salt, pour in 1/4 cup of water and close the lids. 10. Set the grill to a medium level oven and turn on the heat. When the temperature rises to 180 degrees, place the pots in the oven and cook the dish for 50 minutes.
Rice with chicken hearts in pots
• 50 gr. rice cereal;
• 150 gr. chicken hearts;
• bitter onions - a quarter of the head;
• half bell pepper;
• one tomato;
• half of the average carrot;
• 40 gr. thickened homemade cream;
• seasoning “curry” - to taste;
• for roasting - vegetable oil.
1. Remove from the hearts of all the excess, rinse them under running water and boil until done.
2. In cold water, rinse the enumerated rice and put the grits in a sieve to decant the remaining liquid.
3. Chop smaller onions, rub the carrot with a medium or large grater. Cut slices of peeled tomatoes and peppers into small pieces.
4. Place the carrots and onions in a frying pan and slightly roast in vegetable oil. Do not wait for softening, as soon as the bow becomes transparent, immediately remove from the fire.
5. In a large bowl, mix the boiled offal with the fried and raw vegetables. Add the curry, lightly salt it, mix again and place the mixture in four pots.
6. Add drinking water or broth so that it covers the contents of 1 cm. Add butter, cover with foil or caps and put in the oven.
7. Cook for forty-five minutes when heated to 180 degrees. Then turn off the oven and do not reach the tank for another half an hour.
Chicken hearts in pots with buckwheat
• 400 gr. chicken hearts;
• a glass of roasted buckwheat;
• two bulbs;
• four spoons of sour cream;
• 100 grams of “Russian” cheese;
• small carrot;
• 50 ml of frozen butter.
1. Wash the chicken hearts, remove the outer film from them, cut off the remains of the vessels. Remove chicken fat and cut offal in half. 2. Put carrot chips in a pan with hot oil, add chopped onion and fry everything until the slices are completely softened.
3. Put in a pan to the vegetable roasting, dried hearts. Set medium heat and, stirring, continue to fry until the pieces of flesh are colored light brown. At the end, season with ground pepper, lightly salt and mix.
4. Enumerate buckwheat, wash in a large volume of water. Remove the remaining liquid by pouring buckwheat into a colander, then transfer to a dry frying pan and heat the cereal over low heat for two minutes.
5. Arrange the hearts roasted with onions and carrots in two pots. Pour the fried buckwheat on top of them and add water so that it only slightly covers the cereal.
6. Put sour cream on top of the grits, smoothing it over the whole surface. Sprinkle the sour cream layer with large cheese chips and cover the containers with lids.
7. At 200 degrees protomit buckwheat with offal for half an hour. Then turn off the heat and soak the dish in the oven for another quarter of an hour.
Delicate potatoes with mushrooms and chicken hearts in pots with cream
• a pound of chicken hearts;
• potato - 5 tubers, small size;
• “Dutch” cheese - 200 gr .;
• onion head;
• 350 ml high fat cream;
• 300 gr. fresh champignons;
• Dill greens;
• small carrot.
1. The largest grater, rub the carrots, mushrooms cut into slices of arbitrary shape, and onions - in small cubes.
2. At low heat in vegetable oil, first slightly brown the onion mixed with the carrot. Put the mushrooms and continue cooking for about 10 minutes, until the juice released from the mushrooms is completely evaporated.
3. In a separate large frying pan, in vegetable oil, fry the chicken hearts for 20 minutes. In the frying process, when all the juice is gone, season the offal with ground pepper and lightly salt it.
4. Slice the potatoes into large slices and place the pots on the bottom. Lightly salt and place a small block of butter. 5. Put the fried vegetables on the potatoes and mushrooms on top. Next, lay the fried chicken hearts and sprinkle them with chopped dill.
6. Approximately half the volume fill the pots with cream and cover them with lids.
7. Preheat the oven by setting the temperature control to 200 degrees, place the pots in it and cook for 40 minutes. Then remove the caps and sprinkle the contents of the chopped into a large grater cheese. Without covering, return the pots to the oven and bring the dish to readiness, heating for about 20 minutes.
Chicken hearts in pots - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• It is not recommended to put clay pots in a hot oven. With prolonged use, their walls can crack. Therefore, place such dishes in an oven with a temperature close to room temperature. Then gradually heat it to the desired temperature.
• If a dish with chicken hearts in pots needs to be sprinkled with cheese, do it 10 minutes before cooked. To the surface covered with a ruddy crust, do not close the pots after this with lids.
• To make the cereals and vegetables better absorb all the juices, after turning off the heating, leave the containers in the oven for another half an hour, waiting for it to cool completely.