Cupcakes are very tasty treats, which from time to time want to pamper yourself and your loved ones. Here we have collected several recipes for the most tasty of them.
Chocolate cake is easy to prepare, but very tasty and beautiful, therefore it is always very popular.
Ingredients for chocolate cake:
1. butter or margarine - 200 gr.,
2. Cocoa - 4 tbsp. spoons
3. sugar - 100 gr.,
4. 4 eggs,
5. milk - 100 gr.,
6. flour - 2 glasses,
7. soda - 0.5 tsp,
8. vanilla sugar
Chocolate muffin preparation method:
1. Pre-wash the raisins and soak them in any alcoholic beverage for 3 hours.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and cocoa, pour the milk there.
3. We melt margarine (butter) over low heat, and add it to milk, sugar and cocoa, mix thoroughly and 3-4 tbsp. spoons of the mixture set aside for the glaze.
4. Having added flour, eggs and soda to the remaining mixture, mix everything well.
5. Sprinkle the raisins with flour so that it does not sink to the bottom of the mold when baking, and add it to the dough.
6. Smear the form with butter, pour the dough into it and bake for about 50 minutes. in the oven preheated to 180 degrees (the first half hour the oven can not be opened!).
7. Taking the cupcake out of the oven, let it cool and turn it over on a dish.
One of the most delicious muffins. Cottage cheese in it is almost not felt, but it makes the cake very tender and soft!
Ingredients for cheesecake:
1. cottage cheese - 250 gr.,
2. sugar - 200 gr.,
3. flour - 200 gr.,
4. melted margarine - 150 gr.,
5. 3 eggs,
6. Soda, hydrated with vinegar - 1 tsp.
Method of making cheesecake:
1. Beat eggs with sugar, add cottage cheese, melted margarine, soda and mix thoroughly.
2. Add the sifted flour, mix again.
3. Lubricate the molds with vegetable oil, lay out the dough in them and bake in a well-heated oven for about half an hour.
4. Sprinkle ready-made muffins with powdered sugar.
We all remember this beautiful cake since childhood. Babies are extremely tasty, and you can easily cook them at home.
Ingredients for Baba:
1. milk - 100 gr.,
2. Yeast - 100 gr.,
3. sugar - 300 gr. and 1 tbsp. l.,
4. 8 eggs
5. cream - 100 gr.,
6. flour - 700 gr.,
7. margarine - 250 gr.,
8. raisins - 100 gr.
1. sugar - 2 tbsp. l.,
2. water - 3 tbsp. spoons
3. dessert wine - 2 tbsp. l.,
4. a few drops of rum essence
1. icing sugar - 100 gr.,
2. 1 egg white
3. a few drops of rum essence.
Method of cooking rum baba:
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm milk, adding 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar.
2. Bring to the boil 100 gr. milk, we fill them with 300 gr. flour and grind well.
3. Rub the yolks with sugar and vanilla white-hot.
4. Mix the dough and chilled choux pastry, add the pounded yolks, cream, flour and knead the dough.
5. Pour melted margarine into it and knead by adding raisins.
6. When the dough fits, lay it in oiled molds, filling them up by 2/3 of the height, and leave for a few minutes for proofing, then bake for about half an hour.
7. Having cooled the women, we set them aside for 3 hours, then lower them in the lower part into the cold syrup for impregnation and pour them with fudge.
Syrup for impregnation of rum baba:
1. Mix water and sugar, bring to a boil and cool.
2. Add 2 hours. spoons of dessert wine and a few drops of rum essence.
1. Pound 1 egg white with icing sugar until smooth.
2. Add a few drops of rum essence.
A feature of this cupcake is that it needs to be aged for about a month in order for the dried fruits to give the dough flavor and moisture. Therefore, it must be baked in advance.
Ingredients for Christmas Cake:
For the test:
1. butter - 200 gr.,
2. brown sugar - 200 gr.,
3. 4 eggs,
4. flour - 250 gr.,
5. ground almonds - 50 gr.,
6. baking powder - 1/2 tsp.
7. Almonds - 100 gr.
For fruit mix:
1. light raisins - 150 gr.,
2. dark raisins - 150 gr.,
3. candied fruit - 100 gr.,
4. dried cherries - 50 gr.,
5. rum (brandy, cognac) - 50 gr.
Cooking Method for Christmas Cake:
1. Soak the dried fruits in rum a week before the baking day.
2. Whip butter with sugar, while adding eggs one by one.
3. Sift flour, mix with baking powder and ground almonds, and gradually mix with butter.
4. Add dried fruit to the dough, mix well.
5. Lubricate the form with butter, spread the dough into it.
6. Decorate the top of the cupcake with almonds.
7. We bake a cupcake in the oven, preheated to 160 degrees, for about an hour.
8. After letting the cake cool, wrap it in cling film and hide it until Christmas.