Everyone will be able to fry chicken breast, but not everyone will be able to preserve the juiciness of the fried breast.
Chicken breast is the most fat-free part of a wholesome bird, and with this method of cooking food, such as frying, dry meat is particularly acute.
Of course, you can pour the breasts with all sorts of sauces, add vegetables for juiciness. But at the exit, then it turns out not fried breasts, but a stew.
So, the fried breast can not be soft and juicy? Can. You just need to know some of the subtleties of its preparation.
Fried Breast - General Principles and Subtleties
• One way to preserve the richness of the fried breast is to roast the meat in breading or in batter.
• Marinating breasts in lemon juice also contributes to the fact that the finished dish just does not come out dry and tough. Citrus juice together with hot oil envelops a piece of meat, forming a viscous film, which in turn prevents the meat juice from flowing out.
• Marinade from sour cream, mayonnaise may not be the most useful thing, but, of course, incredibly tasty. Yes, and fried breasts, thanks to them, they are unusually soft and tender.
• And, perhaps, the main rule: chicken meat should be fried very quickly. Two minutes, on the one hand, and the same on the other, and only after the crust of the breast grabs, you can, by turning down the fire, bring it to readiness.
Generally properly cooked fried chicken breast is a versatile product. It can be used as a main dish, as a cold snack, as an additional ingredient in salads. Fried breast, cut into portions, is good instead of sausages. Well and, of course, the main advantages of fried breast are simplicity and speed in cooking. With a lack of time or energy, fried breast is an ideal solution for a tasty and quick lunch, dinner and even breakfast.
Fried breast in tender dough
• a pound of chicken breast;
• 2-3 cloves of garlic;
• spices, salt; • two eggs;
• 75 ml (5 tbsp. L.) Vegetable oil;
• 100 grams of flour.
1. Rinse the breast, then dry it, blotting it with a paper towel.
2. Remove the skin, cut the fillet into pieces of three centimeters in diameter.
3. Put the meat in a deep bowl, salt it, add chopped garlic and pepper, mix everything thoroughly. Leave for 30 minutes.
4. Beat the eggs with a fork or whisk, lightly salted slightly.
5. Pour flour on a flat plate or board.
6. Dip each marinated chicken slice in an egg, then in the flour.
7. Fry over high heat in hot oil until an appetizing golden crust is formed. By the time the process does not take more than ten minutes.
8. Chicken in the dough is ideal, as a separate dish, as an addition to the side dishes and as a cold festive snack.
Fried Breast in Lemon Juice
• one chicken breast;
• 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
• one lemon;
1. Remove the skin and bones from the washed breast, cut the fillet across the fibers with thin layers of two centimeters.
2. Squeeze lemon juice, sprinkle them with the prepared meat, add salt. Stir, refrigerate for an hour.
3. After the time allotted for the marinade, heat the butter in a frying pan.
4. Spread one layer, frying each side of the piece, first one minute, then five.
5. Fried breast is ready. Meat prepared in this way is combined with any traditional side dishes, salads.
Fried Fried Breast
• two chicken fillets;
• one egg;
• 80 mo vegetable oil;
• half a cup of milk;
• 4 tbsp. spoons of flour;
• 10 grams of sweet mustard;
1. Put the dried fillet under rinsed water and put it in a plastic bag, roll it up and discard slightly.
2. Carefully grind the prepared pieces with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, mix the egg with the mustard, add the milk, salt and flour. Beat up the mass, the dough should make it sticky, but at the same time dense.
4. Dip the fillet in batter, fry on both sides until blush. 5. Fried breaded breasts go well with fresh vegetables.
Fried breasts soaked in cream
• 800 grams of chicken breasts;
• a glass of heavy cream;
• garlic - to taste;
• 20 ml of olive and the same vegetable oil;
• 10 grams of curry.
1. Mix in a saucepan cream with olive oil.
2. Wash the breasts, dry, separate the fillets from the bones.
3. Put the meat in a creamy mixture, remove the pan for two hours in the refrigerator.
4. Mix the chopped garlic with curry, rub the fragrant mixture into the cream soaked breasts. Drain the meat beforehand.
5. Pour oil into the pan, heat up.
6. Fry the fillets, spending no more than five minutes on each side.
7. Serve fried breast with baked vegetables and greens.
Fried Spiced Breast
• eight chicken fillets;
• two glasses of flour;
• one egg;
• half a cup of vegetable oil;
• a quarter cup of milk;
• spices, herbs and spices (tarragon, ground ginger, mustard powder, red and black pepper, salt, thyme, garlic powder, oregano) - one teaspoon each.
1. Pour flour into a container of suitable size, add all herbs and spices, mix thoroughly.
2. In another container, beat the eggs, pour in the milk, whisk.
3. Thoroughly rinsed and dried breasts without bones and peels, roll in fragrant flour, in an egg mixture, and again in flour.
4. Set breast aside for twenty minutes.
5. Warm up the oven.
6. Pour the oil into the pan, heat up.
7. Put the meat on the hot oil, first roll it in the flour again.
8. Fry each side for a couple of minutes.
9. Put the fried breast on a baking sheet, stew at 160 degrees, about 15-20 minutes.
10. Fragrant meat is ready, serve hot.
Fried paprika breast
• 300 grams of paprika, cut into small cubes;
• 0.4 kg chicken breast;
• 30 grams of celery root;
• 20 grams of fresh parsley;
• ground red pepper, salt, coriander; • vegetable oil.
1. Cut the fillet from the washed breast, cut it into small layers.
2. In a bowl, mix spices, paprika, finely chopped greens, and chopped roots. Add a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
3. Put the prepared chicken into the appetizing mixture, rub each piece with your hands so that there is not a single dry place left.
4. Fry in hot oil for 10 minutes.
5. A fragrant, beautifully-colored grilled breast is perfect for cereal side dishes and vegetables.
Salad from vegetables and fried breast
Ingredients for Salad:
• one chicken breast;
• 50 grams of hard cheese;
• two tomatoes;
• 100 grams of wheat bread;
• 200 grams of lettuce mix.
Ingredients for sauce:
• two gherkins (pickled);
• teaspoon of granulated sugar;
• 80 ml of mayonnaise;
• 40 ml of olive oil;
• two cloves of garlic;
• half a lemon.
1. Separate the breast portion from the breast. Lightly salted, fry the meat in oil.
2. Cool the grilled breast and cut into small pieces.
3. Fry the bread, cut into pieces the size of chicken sticks, in a dry frying pan.
4. Rinse and dry the lettuce leaves.
5. Blanch the tomatoes, cut into cubes.
6. Put gherkins, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and sugar into the blender bowl. Stir.
7. Rub the cheese.
8. Form the salad: put the mix leaves, chopped fried breast, white loaf crumbs, chopped tomatoes on a flat dish. Pour all this into a delicious sauce, spread the grated cheese evenly on top.
Salad of fried breasts, mushrooms and cheese
• 200 grams of chicken breast;
• 200 grams of fresh champignons;
• one onion;
• 100 g of hard cheese;
• half cans of canned corn;
• two spoons of mayonnaise;
• salt, greens.
1. Peel onions, cut into small cubes.
2. Rinse and dry the mushrooms and breast. Cut the ingredients into strips.
3. Chop greens, rub cheese.
4. Fry the onions until transparent, add the champignon straws, continue to fry until done. 5. Put chicken pieces on a separate frying pan, pour in a little oil, add salt, and quickly, stirring slowly, fry the breast on high heat until sweetheart.
6. Stir all the prepared components of the salad, season with mayonnaise.
Fried Breast Salad “Dedication”
1. 400 grams of chicken breast;
3. 100 grams of natural yogurt without additives;
4. 100 grams of light mayonnaise;
5. tablespoon unsharp mustard;
6. 50 grams of dried capers;
7. half a lemon;
8. 200 grams of grape mix: 50 grams of white, red, black and green.
9. 100 grams of walnuts;
1. Rinse and dry the breast. Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt. Fry from the sides on medium heat. Cool, cut into neat cubes.
2. Wash all grapes, cut into two parts.
3. Do not grind walnuts, just crush your hands into 6-8 parts, as it will.
4. In a salad bowl, mix yogurt with mayonnaise, capers and mustard.
5. Put the fried breast cubes, grapes, nuts on top of the prepared sauce. Stir.
Salad with fried breast and carrots in Korean
• 300 grams of breast;
• 50 grams of light mayonnaise or sour cream;
• 200 grams of pickled mushrooms (any suitable);
• one bow;
• 180 grams of carrots in Korean;
• greens, spices;
• eight fresh eggs.
1. Fry whole washed and cleaned breast, after having pre-lubricated it with salt and pepper.
2. Boil eggs, cool and peel. Separate the yolks from the proteins.
3. Wash and peel the onions and herbs.
4. Cut the marinated mushrooms in thin layers, egg whites and fried breast straws, quarter onions into rings, chop the greens.
5. Slightly squeeze the onion, do the same with Korean carrots.
6. Mix all prepared ingredients in a deep salad bowl, add salt to taste, season with mayonnaise or sour cream.
Fried Breast - Tips and Tips
• Use a chilled or a steam bird for frying. If you only have a frozen carcass, leave it in the fridge overnight. • Home-made chicken may be healthier, but its breast is not suitable for roasting, the meat will be hard, and if you overdo it - dry. Leave it for cooking soups and chops.
• If you do not fry the breast with a whole piece, but after cutting it into pieces, first add the fire to the maximum, quickly remembering to stir constantly, fry the chicken until sweetheart, and then reduce the heat.
• If the recipe does not include marinade, salt the chicken five minutes before it is cooked, otherwise the meat may turn out to be harsh.
• Fried breast does not like a lot of garlic, it interrupts the taste of meat. If you like garlic flavor, use it in minimal quantities.
• Acquire a deep pan with a lid for cooking fried breast or any other product. This will help you avoid grease stains on the cooking surface of the gas stove.
• To ensure that the fried breast does not burn or stick to the pan, the dishes must be free of chips and flaws.
• Do not put a large amount of meat into the pan at once, otherwise the temperature of the oil will drop dramatically and you will have stew instead of fried breasts, and in this case it is extremely inconvenient to turn the pieces over.
• Fried breast can be cooked not only in a frying pan, but also in a slow cooker. The principle of operation is the same. First, heat the butter in a multi-cooker bowl, lay out the prepared breast, fry with the lid open on both sides for a minute, then close the lid and cook by setting the “frying” or “baking” mode.