Chinese dishes are distinguished by their simplicity.
Here you will not find recipes with many hours of cooking broths, stewing, pre-boiling or baking products.
Everything is prepared simply, quickly, vitamins and nutrients are saved, which again speaks of the wisdom of the common nation.
Indulge in Chinese soup?
Chinese Soup - General Cooking Principles
For Chinese soup is characterized by unusual combinations of ingredients. In one dish can perfectly coexist meat with fish and seafood. All this is complemented by vegetables, spices.
What usually goes into the soup:
• Meat, fish, chicken, seafood. A full broth is not always prepared, most often the products are cut into pieces and welded a little. Sometimes they are fried and filled with ready broth.
• Vegetables. These are mainly tomatoes, cabbage, onions and garlic. The Chinese worship the ginger root, chilli pepper.
• Soy sauce, fish, vinegar, black mushrooms. Traditional supplements in Chinese cuisine.
• Noodles. Different products are used: from wheat flour, rice, beans.
• Eggs. Just pour raw and stir. Added for satiety and density.
Chinese soups are dressed with onions, parsley, and cilantro. Lime or lemon juice is also often used.
Recipe 1: Chinese noodle soup
Simple and quick to prepare the first dish. This Chinese soup will require long noodles, as well as cabbage pak choi. But if necessary, it can be replaced with a green salad. Preparing a dish in chicken broth.
• 300 grams of chicken fillet;
• 1.7 liters of water;
• a tomato;
• 150 grams of cabbage pak choi;
• clove of garlic;
• 50 grams of noodles;
• 1/2 chili;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 20 grams of soy sauce;
• 10 grams of ginger; • onion feathers.
1. Cook chicken broth. As a result, it should get 1.5 liters. Take out the chicken, cut it into smaller pieces, run it back into the pan and add the next soup.
2. Fry a diced tomato with oil in a pan. Then put a piece of ginger, peeled, sharp pod and garlic clove. You do not need to grind anything. After a minute, pour the soy sauce into the pan and stew everything a little.
3. Put the contents of the pan in the broth.
4. Spread noodles, cook almost until tender. At the end we take out ginger, garlic and hot pepper from the pan. We throw them away, they will no longer be useful to us.
5. Add the washed cabbage to the soup, turn it off immediately. If the leaves are too large, it can be cut into several pieces.
6. When serving, we spice up the soup with onion feathers.
Recipe 2: Chinese soup with funchozy
Another recipe for Chinese soup, but this time with not simple noodles, but funchoza. The dish combines chicken with pork, it turns out rich, nourishing.
• 4 chicken wings;
• bundle funchozy;
• 250 grams of pork;
• 2 spoons of soy sauce;
• some oil;
• 1 tsp. ginger root;
• green onion;
• 300 grams of Peking cabbage.
1. Fill the wings with water and prepare the broth. Salt
2. Cut the pork into thin strips, as well as cabbage.
3. Funchozu fill with hot water and just let stand. When the noodles soften, you can cut it into shorter pieces to make it easier to eat.
4. While the broth is preparing, pour a little oil into the cauldron. Heat up the haze and fry the pork over high heat. After 2 minutes, add the cabbage and cook together.
5. Fill with the ready broth, the wings can be put directly into the soup or later added to the plates.
6. As soon as the soup begins to boil, put ginger, soy sauce, chopped onion and funchozu. Cover and turn off. We give the Chinese soup to stand for a bit so that the aroma is revealed and can be served.
Recipe 3: Chinese Shrimp Soup
The dish is light, fragrant, slightly spicy. But at will, you can reduce the amount of spices. For this Chinese soup, you also need pak-choi cabbage and any shrimp. It is better to use small and raw seafood. If large shrimps are used, a large vein must be removed.
• 300 grams of shrimp;
• 200 grams of cabbage pak choi;
• one leek;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1.5 liters of any broth (chicken, fish, vegetable);
• 30 grams of soy sauce;
• hot peppers;
• a piece of ginger.
1. Cabbage is divided into white and green parts. Fold separately, chop straws.
2. In a cauldron fry garlic, hot pepper and ginger, after clearing and grinding. Add the leek cut in rings, in a minute the white part of the cabbage. Fry together for a minute.
3. Fill with boiling broth, add soy sauce.
4. Put peeled shrimps in the soup, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add the green parts of the cabbage. The contents of the pot salt.
6. After a minute, squeeze lemon juice into the soup and turn it off. Put any greens.
Recipe 4: Chinese soup with tomatoes and eggs
This Chinese soup has a minimal set of ingredients. It has a bright color, pleasant taste. It is advisable to use ripe and meaty tomatoes. The dish is cooked in just 15 minutes.
• 4 tomatoes;
• 2 eggs;
• black pepper;
• some oil;
• green onion.
1. In a cauldron or pot with a thick bottom pour vegetable oil. We are hot.
2. Tomatoes cut into cubes. If desired, you can remove the skin. To do this, the tomatoes are dipped in boiling water for a minute and then placed under a stream of cold water.
3. Dip the tomatoes in the hot oil, fry for 4 minutes. This can be done over high heat.
4. Pour in boiling water. The amount of water is adjustable to your liking. The thicker the soup is, the less fluid we add. Give the contents boil, salt and pepper. 5. Smash the eggs in a bowl, beat well with a fork and pour in the boiling tomato soup, stir well with the second hand.
6. Add chopped green onion feathers and turn them off. You can immediately serve, insisting this soup is not necessary.
Recipe 5: Chinese “Traditional” Soup with Seafood and Rice
It can be said that this is a recipe for national Chinese soup. It is also popular with the locals, as we have soup. For cooking will need any seafood, as well as long rice. The acuity is adjustable to your liking; you can take less pepper or eliminate it altogether.
• 150 grams of seafood;
• 50 grams of rice;
• 2 tomatoes;
• soy sauce;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• chilli pod;
• salt, greens.
1. Put the pot on the stove, add 800 grams of water to it. Put garlic cloves and salt.
2. Run the washed rice several times, cook for 5 minutes.
3. Cut the pod of hot pepper into thin rings, throw in the soup.
4. Cut the lime in half, squeeze the juice into the saucepan. Instead, you can use regular lemon.
5. Add seafood, which must be washed and cleaned if necessary.
6. Add some soy sauce.
7. Cut the tomatoes into cubes, throw in the pot with Chinese soup. You can simply take the cherry tomatoes and cut in half. For this amount of soup will be enough 5 pieces.
8. Cook the soup for 4 minutes and turn it off. Greens can be added directly to the pot or when serving in plates. Parsley and green onions are wonderfully combined with this soup.
Recipe 6: Chinese soup with radish and pork
An unusual dish, but only for us. In China, radish and radish are often used in hot dishes. Instead of pork for cooking this Chinese soup, you can use chicken or mutton, it also turns out delicious. We take ordinary radish, with red skin.
• 400 grams of radish; • 300 grams of pork;
• bulb onion;
• 0.5 tablespoons of grated ginger;
• 25 grams of soy sauce.
1. Wash the pork, cut into strips and fry in hot oil for 7 minutes.
2. Cut the onion. You can dice, rings, any pieces. Mix with ginger, sauce, salt and send to the pork. Fry all together.
3. Fill with boiling water, about two liters. But if you need a thick soup, you can pour in 1.5 liters of liquid. Give boil.
4. Radish mine, remove the tips and attachment point with the stem. Cut into slices and run into the pan. Cook soup for about 5 minutes. At the end you need to try the salt soup, if necessary add spices, greens.
Recipe 7: Chinese Fish Soup
Cod fillet is best suited for this Chinese soup, but if necessary it can be replaced with any other fish. You will also need canned bamboo. If it cannot be found, then feel free to exclude it, the dish will still be tasty, rich and satisfying.
• liter of broth, can fish or chicken;
• 300 grams of cod;
• 3 spoons of canned bamboo;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of rice vinegar;
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce;
• Spoon fish sauce;
• 10 grams of black Chinese mushrooms;
• spoon of starch.
1. Chinese mushrooms from us can be purchased only in dried form, so they need to soak up beforehand in cold water.
2. Pour the broth into the saucepan, put on the stove. Give boil.
3. Cut the cod into cubes, drop into the broth, cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add bamboo.
5. Squeeze the mushrooms from the liquid, cut them finely and send them to the pan after the bamboo. Salt soup and add soy and fish sauce.
6. We break eggs, we shake up fork and we pour out in a pan. Intensive mix.
7. Add rice vinegar.
8. Dilute starch in a small amount of water and pour it into the soup. Turn off. Starch is added for broth density, but it can be eliminated. When serving, the soup is sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Chinese Soup - Tips and Tricks
• If the recipe of the first dish does not provide for adding meat or fish, then you should not pour plain water. It is better to cook the broth, at least vegetable. Boil the onion, carrot pieces, parsley root and a piece of ginger in water, then strain. And anyone, even the simplest soup will play a new taste. By the way, the remnants of such broth can be simply frozen and there will always be a base not only for the first courses, but also gravy.
• Hot pepper is a frequent visitor to oriental cuisine. But not all housewives know that the seeds from the pod can not be removed. Just cut the stem and crumble the pod. It also saves the skin of hands from excessive contact with the pulp of pepper, which can cause skin burns.
• Chinese are big fans of cabbage. And if there was no pak-choi or a Peking cabbage in the kitchen - do not worry. They are successfully replaced by green lettuce or ordinary white cabbage, but only summer varieties, tender and juicy. Large veins and partitions should be removed.
• Rice for Chinese (and ordinary) soups is better to use long grain, it is not prone to deoxidation even during storage and reheating of the dish. But in any case, never boil the cereal until fully cooked, the grains should remain a bit stiff.