Vanilla Pudding - General Cooking Principles
There is no smell more pleasant and fragrant than vanilla! A light sweet note pleasantly emphasizes the taste of any dessert, making it a real object of culinary desire. If you decide to make dessert pudding, then vanilla can be a “tasty” addition.
Vanilla pudding - preparing food and dishes
Vanilla pudding can be cooked in the oven or in the slow cooker or in a water bath. The basis of the dessert can be put rice, semolina, cottage cheese or even bread. Such delicacies will appeal to both children and adults.
The form in which you will cook pudding, be sure to lubricate the oil. If you decide to cook one of the following recipes for pudding in a slow cooker, then the best temperature regime will be “Baking”.
Vanilla Pudding Recipes:
Recipe 1: Vanilla Pudding
Prepare rice vanilla pudding. Rice is considered a useful slow carbohydrate, so rice porridge must be included in the diet. The best time to eat rice pudding is breakfast or lunch.
- Rice 1 cup
- Milk 400 ml
- Chicken Egg 3 pieces
- Rinse the rice under running water, pour it with milk in a saucepan and cook until done, adding sugar and salt to the porridge.
- Once the porridge is ready, add vanilla and butter to it, stir and cool to room temperature.
- After separating the whites from the yolks, leave the whites to cool in the fridge.
- Add yolks to rice porridge and chop to a puree-like blender.
- Remove the proteins from the refrigerator and whisk with a mixer with a small amount of salt.
- Enter the white foam into rice porridge with a spoon, mix.
- Grease the silicone pudding form with butter and put the mass for the pudding into it.
- Pour water into a larger container and let it boil. Dip there the form with the pudding and cook in a water bath for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the form and let the pudding cool, then you can put it on the plate.
Recipe 2: Vanilla Muffin Pudding
This may seem strange to some, but from a simple loaf you can make a delicious and aromatic dessert. On the preparation of such vanilla pudding, you spend no more than 20 minutes, but at the same time get a decent dish. Figuratively speaking, vanilla pudding from a bun is a bun impregnated with sweet egg filling.
- White roll
- Chicken Egg 2 pieces
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Tear the pudding bun into small pieces and pour over the milk at room temperature. Let the bread soak, leaving it for 10-15 minutes.
- Separate one yolk from protein.
- Beat two whites and yolk with sugar, adding a little salt and sugar.
- The form in which the pudding will be baked, brush with butter and put the muffin soaked in milk into it, pour egg mixture on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 minutes and put the bun pudding into it for 16-18 minutes.
- While the pudding is baking, whisk the remaining yolk with sugar and vanilla. On the tenth minute of cooking the pudding, remove it from the oven and cover it with cream.
Recipe 3: Semolina Vanilla Pudding
Gentle and delicious dessert - this is what dish you will get when preparing vanilla pudding from semolina. For this dish we will use the slow cooker, choosing the program “Baking” for 40 minutes.
- Semolina 100 grams
- Milk 400 ml
- 4 chicken eggs
- Currants 1 cup
- Pour the multicooking milk into the bowl and add the semolina, sugar and salt. Boil the porridge in the “Croup” or “Kashi” mode for 15 minutes. As soon as the porridge is ready, add vanilla and butter to it, mix.
- Transfer the porridge from the bowl to the plate, put the eggs in there and mix well.
- Wash currants and add to the semolina mixture, mix again.
- After washing the bowl, return it to the slow cooker, set the “Baking” mode for 40 minutes. Lubricate the bowl with butter and pour the mass in it for pudding.
- Bake the dish until the program beeps at the end of the program, without opening the multicooker lid.
Vanilla pudding - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- Vanilla pudding is best watered before serving with condensed milk, but sour-berry jam or jam can kill the subtle vanilla flavor.
- Vanilla goes well with the rum flavor, so you can add a little rum essence to the pudding.
- Once the vanilla pudding is ready, no need to rush it out of the container. Let first cool to room temperature, otherwise it will break. If you are cooking a dish in a slow cooker, then remember that during cooking you do not need to open the lid.