Cutlets - the very dish that is prepared very quickly, combined with any side dish, turns out very tasty and satisfying.
Chicken oatmeal patties are another option for making delicious, soft and fluffy meatballs.
Chicken oatmeal patties - general cooking principles
For making tasty cutlets you need tasty and properly cooked minced meat. Of course, you can buy ready-made in the store, but, firstly, you do not know what exactly is included in its composition, and, secondly, the burgers from it are similar to the same store semi-finished products.
First of all, buy a chilled chicken, no matter what part you will use to make minced meat. You can just take the breast, cut out the fillet from it, and you can tinker a little and release the chicken flesh from the bones and skin. By the way, if the stuffing is not only the white part of the chicken, but also red meat from the legs and thighs, the burgers will be juicier.
Rinse the finished fillet, cut it into any convenient pieces and twist in a meat grinder or chop in a blender.
The second main ingredient of chicken oatmeal cutlets are the flakes themselves. With their preliminary preparation there are no difficulties at all. Flakes need to be poured with water or milk and set aside for some time to the side, so they swelled.
The binder ingredient of the meatballs is mostly eggs, but you can also use semolina.
To make your burgers really soft and at the same time have a ruddy, delicious crust, first fry them on high heat, then reduce the heat, cover the pan with a lid and simmer a little, adding two or three spoons of water.
Additionally, add onion, garlic, spices, and greens to mincemeat and your chicken and oatmeal cutlets will turn out to be fragrant, tasty and very juicy. Recipe 1. Chicken cutlets with oatmeal
• a pound of minced chicken;
• one third cup of oatmeal;
• small onion;
• garlic clove;
• Provencal herbs, spices, salt;
• oil for roasting;
1. Pour oatmeal in a small container, pour water in the amount of half a glass. After 15 minutes, the excess liquid is drained, pour the flakes themselves into the stuffing.
2. Onion peel and chop in a blender. You can cut the onions with a knife, only the pieces should be very small so that the onions are roasted along with the minced meat and not crunched.
3. Grate the garlic.
4. Add the minced cereal and garlic, and onions.
5. To this we pour spices to taste, salt and some dried Provencal herbs.
6. Knead minced very long and carefully, beating and throwing it up from time to time.
7. We form small spherical cutlets with wet hands, roll them down in flour.
8. Spread chicken cutlets on hot oil, fry on both sides.
Recipe 2. Chicken patties with oatmeal, breaded
• 800 grams of minced chicken fillet;
• 150 grams of oatmeal;
• salt pepper;
• 80 ml of water;
• vegetable oil;
1. Finely chop the onion, mix it with the egg, water and oatmeal. Putting the mixture aside for 20 minutes.
2. Twist the minced chicken fillet, salt it, pepper it.
3. Mix both masses, mince and oatmeal, ensure that the consistency is homogeneous.
4. We form cutlets from minced meat to make them the same size, take the meat with a spoon.
5. Put the breadcrumbs on a flat plate. We roll in them cutlets from all sides.
6. Lubricate the baking sheet with oil, spread the meat balls evenly.
7. Put the baking tray in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, bake chicken cutlets for 10 minutes on one side. 8. Carefully remove the baking tray, turn the patties, reduce the temperature to 160 degrees, cook another 10 minutes.
Recipe 3. Chicken patties with oatmeal and sour cream
• kilogram of minced meat;
• a glass of oatmeal;
• 250 grams of sour cream;
• 130 ml of water;
• three tablespoons of semolina;
• pepper, salt, coriander.
1. Peel the onions and rub them on a fine grater.
2. Pour oatmeal for 15 minutes with water, squeeze out, draining excess liquid.
3. Remove the minced meat in a bowl, add chopped onion, oatmeal.
4. Add to the minced meat semolina, salt, coriander and pepper.
5. Thoroughly knead the stuffing, give it 15 minutes to stand, so that the semolina swelled.
6. Mix again, beating and throwing the bottom of the bowl.
7. Make small oblong flat cutlets, fry on hot vegetable oil on each side for 3 minutes.
8. Put the fried patties in a deep frying pan, pour sour cream.
9. Expose medium heat, cover the pan with a lid, simmer for 5-7 minutes.
Recipe 4. Lush chicken patties with oatmeal
• 600 grams of minced chicken;
• 200 ml of milk;
• half a cup of oatmeal;
• 60 grams of butter;
• salt pepper;
• vegetable oil;
1. Fill half a cup of oatmeal with milk, let them swell for 20-30 minutes.
2. Onion finely cut into cubes, spread in a pan with butter, fry until soft and light blush. We do not overdo it so that it does not burn and does not acquire the taste of bitterness.
3. Separate the yolk from the protein. Beat the protein to form a thick foam.
4. Mix cooled minced meat with fried onions, swollen flakes. Knead and beat off the stuffing as carefully as possible and longer, so that the consistency of the finished cutlets turned out not plump, but plump. 5. Enter the minced whipped protein, mix again.
6. We form cutlets of any desired shape, roll them down in flour.
7. Pour vegetable oil into a dry frying pan, heat it. We expose the middle fire.
8. Spread in an even row of patties, fry for 3-4 minutes on one side, then turn over and cook as many on the other side.
9. Cook so until the stuffing is over. Roasted cutlets temporarily shift to the plate.
10. After everything is ready, put all the patties in the pan again, pour literally three spoons of water. Cover with a lid and stew over low heat until the liquid evaporates - this will make the meat chops especially soft and tender.
Recipe 5. Chicken cutlets with oatmeal with the addition of minced pork
• 300 grams of minced chicken;
• 300 grams of minced pork;
• 100 grams of oatmeal;
• two eggs;
• two bulbs;
• two cloves of garlic;
• pinch of soda;
• oil for roasting;
• 100 ml of mineral water;
• salt pepper.
1. Fill the flakes with water, leave for 10-15 minutes.
2. Chop onions and garlic, add to oatmeal.
3. Mix in a large bowl both kinds of minced meat: pork and chicken. It would be better if you make them yourself from the pulp of the meat, twisting it through a fine grate.
4. Beat eggs with pepper and salt.
5. put in the mince soaked flakes with onions and garlic, eggs.
6. And now the most important ingredients, thanks to which the chops are very soft, juicy and tender - this is soda and mineral water. We extinguish soda with mineral water directly above the stuffing
7. Stir the stuffing thoroughly, knead it for a long time, so that the mass is homogeneous.
8. We fashion a big meat ball, wrap it in a film, put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. We scoop out small patties from cooled minced meat, fry them in oil on both sides for 5-6 minutes until they are ruddy in color. Recipe 6. Chicken patties with oatmeal and cheese
• 700 grams of minced meat;
• two potatoes;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 100 grams of oatmeal;
• three spoons of mayonnaise;
• sunflower oil;
• salt pepper.
1. To oatmeal softened and ready to use, pour them with a small amount of water, leave aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Mince shuffle into a bowl, drive an egg into it, mix.
3. Peel the potatoes and rub them on the very fine grater, squeeze the liquid. Add to the minced chicken.
4. Soaked oatmeal seasoned with salt and pepper, mix with mayonnaise.
5. Mix the stuffing and oatmeal. The mass should be gentle and uniform.
6. Cut the cheese into small slices.
7. We make a tortilla of minced meat, put a slice of cheese in the center, make a roulette patty.
8. Roll off each meat ball in flour.
9. Fry on both sides until golden brown, then reduce the heat, cover with a lid and incubate for another 5 minutes.
Recipe 7. Chicken cutlets with oatmeal in a creamy mustard sauce
• a pound of minced chicken meat;
• 30 grams of oatmeal;
• olive oil;
• parsley leaves;
• salt, spices;
• two tablespoons of mustard;
• 140 ml of cream.
1. Grind the peeled garlic and onions, finely chop the parsley leaves.
2. Mix in a deep bowl, mince with egg, prepared vegetables and herbs.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Oatmeal pour water, and after they swell, we shift to the stuffing.
5. Thoroughly mix everything, form the patties.
6. Heat oil in a pan, fry each cutlet on both sides for 3-5 minutes.
7. We shift the finished products in a deep frying pan.
8. Pour sauce, cooked it from whipped cream with mustard. 9. Stew for 10 minutes, pour the sauce before serving.
Chicken oatmeal patties - Tricks and Tips
• Do not forget to soak the oatmeal, otherwise in ready-made meatballs they will crunch, and the meatballs themselves will not be juicy and fluffy, as we would like, but rather harsh with an incomprehensible consistency.
• Your cutlets will be fluffy if you add soda by extinguishing it with lemon juice or mineral water.
• Delicious and with a pleasant creamy taste, the cutlets are obtained if they are fried in butter or a mixture of vegetable and butter. You can also use cooking oil or ghee.
• Chicken mince cooked very quickly, so you should not overdo it on fire, it is enough to fry for 3-4 minutes on the one hand and the same on the other. But if you are not sure that your cutlets are ready, poke them with a fork or a knife, clear juice flows - it means that you can definitely serve it to the table.
• In the mince almost always add onions, it makes the cutlets softer and juicier, but if you do not like its taste, put it in a very crushed or fried form, so it is not felt in the finished product.
• Chicken chops with oatmeal can be served with any traditional side dish at your discretion. It can be pasta, cereals, vegetables, salads, vegetable sliced or mashed potatoes.