Oh, the pizza! It has long ceased to be an overseas dish and firmly settled on our tables. The dish is used for breakfast, lunch and dinner, even if it is not very useful and wrong, but how tasty! Cooking homemade pizza is simple. It can be done by any hostess, but you still need to know some subtleties and have a couple of proven recipes. What to cook pizza and what dough to choose?
Homemade pizza - recipes and cooking features
Pizza dough is divided into yeast and yeast-free. Both are prepared only on wheat flour. It is believed that the pizza base should be thin. But in many houses “Russified” variants of open pies with a fluffy base take root. Also, to save time, commercial puff pastry is often used, making baking easier to prepare.
What is the stuffing made of:
• meat, poultry and offal;
• with fish and seafood;
• cheese, eggs;
• vegetables and mushrooms, fresh or pickled.
Various spices are added to taste. So that the juice of the filling does not soak the foundation, the cake is covered with the sauce. Most often from tomatoes. According to the rules, it is prepared only from fresh tomatoes, without skin. But why complicate the preparation of pizza, if at home you can always use ketchup or tomato paste. They add Italian herbs, spices, onions, herbs and the taste of this sauce is not much inferior to the original.
Home-made pizza: recipe with mushrooms and salami
One of the most delicious options for pizza toppings at home, as well as a recipe for yeast dough for a thin base. From these ingredients you get two large open cakes.
• a pound of flour;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 1 spoon of sugar;
• 8 grams of doge;
• 300 grams of water;
• 1 spoon of butter.
For filling: • 150 grams of salami;
• 2 spoons of tomato sauce;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• 1 onion;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 150 grams of pickled champignons;
• 150 grams of fresh champignons;
• oregano, basil.
1. In a bowl, sift flour, add all other bulk ingredients, stir and add water. Knead the dough, add butter at the end, divide it into two buns and leave them warm for half an hour.
2. For the filling, cut the salami into thin circles.
3. Shred the onion and fresh champignons, fry in a spoon of butter. Marinated mushrooms just cut.
4. We roll out a thin cake from one bun, about 30 cm in diameter. Lubricate tomato sauce, sprinkle with herbs, spread mushrooms, leave half.
5. Putting salami circles. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Send to the oven, bake at 200 ° C for about 15 minutes. And while there is time, we form the second open pie in the same way.
Pizza at Home: Recipe with Tomatoes and Sausage
Another option common and many favorite stuffing. With it, the pizza turns out juicy, tender. Well, knead the dough on kefir without yeast.
• 80 grams of kefir;
• 250 grams of flour;
• 1 egg;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 bags of baking powder.
• 250 grams of any sausage;
• 1-2 tablespoons of tomato sauce;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 100 grams of cheese.
1. Beat the egg with kefir and salt with a whisk, add flour with baking powder, knead. Give the dough to lie down for 15 minutes, at this time you can prepare the filling.
2. Cut the sausage into cubes or straws, cheese three, turn the tomatoes into thin circles.
3. Mix tomato sauce with salt, add any spices to your taste, you can pour Italian herbs.
4. We take out our dough, which has already become softer and more elastic. Roll out the cake and shift on a baking sheet.
5. We grease with sauce, we spread sausage, then mugs of tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. 6. Bake until cooked in preheated oven.
Homemade pizza: a recipe with chicken and cucumbers
Pickles are a wonderful filling for homemade pizza, especially if you add them to chicken meat. The dough will be prepared yeast on milk, it turns out fluffy, tender, not thin. The number of ingredients on one pizza for a large pan, but can be divided into two small ones.
• 200 ml of milk;
• 7 gr. yeast;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1/2 tsp. salts;
• spoon of sugar;
• 450-500 grams of flour.
• 400 grams of chicken fillet;
• 4 cucumbers;
• 20 olives;
• 20 grams of cheese;
• 3-4 tablespoons of sauce with spices.
1. Dissolve yeast with sugar in milk, add a third of flour and leave for half an hour. Then put the eggs, whipped with salt, add the butter and the rest of the flour. Knead soft ball. Let him stand for 30 minutes in a warm room.
2. For the sauce, we take tomato paste, add pepper, salt, aromatic herbs and spices. And you can take just ketchup, but good and rich, liquid will not work.
3. Chicken fillet must be boiled in advance, then cut into strips. Also grind cucumbers. If they are very salty, then it can be smaller.
4. Cut the olives into circles or into quarters.
5. Roll out a large layer of dough, grease with sauce. Spread cucumbers with chicken, sprinkle with olives, then cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
Home-made pizza: recipe with eggplants and pouring
A special feature of this pizza is the most delicate filling, which is filled with omelet mass. The result is a very juicy pie. Prepare the dough according to the previous recipe on milk with yeast. But you can take any other.
• 2 eggplants;
• 2 bulbs;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 300 grams of sausage;
• 4 eggs;
• sauce for lubrication;
• 150 grams of mayonnaise.
1. Eggplants cut into strips, fry in a pan. Separately fry diced onions. 2. Roll out the layer of dough, put it in a form or on a baking sheet, be sure to make the bumpers.
3. Lubricate the base with tomato sauce, you can use any ketchup.
4. Put the fried eggplant.
5. Top sliced sausage.
6. Then tomato circles.
7. Beat the eggs with mayonnaise, add salt and pepper, add some dried dill.
8. Pour the resulting pizza evenly with a mash. If desired, you can sprinkle it on top with cheese, but not necessarily. We bake.
Pizza at home: recipe on pan
In fact, for this pizza, you can use any filling. A feature of this recipe is the dough, which is intended for cooking in a pan.
• 9 tablespoons of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• 4 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper.
• 50 grams of sausage;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• spoon of sauce;
• 5 marinated mushrooms.
1. Beat eggs with sour cream and mayonnaise, add flour and baking powder, knead.
2. Pour the dough into a pan, greased with butter. Level with a spoon and apply sauce on top.
3. Put the pieces of sausage, pickled mushrooms, sprinkle with cheese.
4. Turn on the stove, set a small fire, cover the pan and cook a pizza for 10-15 minutes. Make sure the base is not burnt.
Pizza at home: recipe for puff pastry
Do not be friends with flour? Well, it is not necessary! To make this pizza at home, you will need a puff pastry. The recipe is simple and quick.
• 400 grams of dough;
• 2-3 tomatoes;
• 200 grams of boiled sausage;
• 1 cucumber;
• 1 Bulgarian pepper;
• 2 spoons of sauce;
• green onions;
• 200 grams of cheese.
1. Since puff pastry often has the shape of a rectangle, it is best to cook on a baking sheet. Just we get a layer, you can roll out a little, cut out the desired piece and shift.
2. Lubricate the puff pastry with sauce, sprinkle with green onions and finely chopped Bulgarian pepper. 3. Now turn the sausage, which can be cut into strips or cubes.
4. Cut the pickled cucumber into 2 parts, then thin semicircles. Spread on the pizza.
5. Now came the turn of tomatoes. Tomatoes can be cut into whole circles or halves.
6. Well and, as always, completes the assembly of cheese. It remains to shove a pizza in the oven and in 20 minutes it will be ready!
Homemade pizza: recipe with seafood
Take any dough, at its discretion. You can cook one of the above recipes.
• 300 grams of dough;
• 200 grams of seafood cocktail;
• 0.5 onions;
• 0.5 tsp. Italian herbs;
• 1 spoon of tomato sauce;
• 1 scoop of sour cream;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• Olives optional.
1. Roll out the dough into a cake, put it on a baking sheet or in a greased form.
2. Combine sour cream with ketchup and herbs, mix and lubricate the base.
3. Cut half of the onion very thin. Sprinkle base. If the bulb is large, then you can take a quarter.
4. Pour the marinade from the cocktail, cut into slices and spread over the surface, try as evenly as possible.
5. Spread whole olives and sprinkle with large shavings of cheese.
6. Sent to the stove to bake until done.
Pizza at home: recipe with tomatoes and mozzarella
To feast on real Italian pizza with mozzarella, you do not need to go to a pizzeria. It can be easily prepared at home, if you follow this recipe.
• 250 grams of water;
• 1/4 tsp. yeast;
• 1/2 tsp. salts;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• 380 g of flour.
• 250 grams of mozzarella;
• 3 tomatoes;
• 1 tsp. Italian herbs;
• 80 grams of sauce.
1. Make elastic dough out of warm water and other ingredients. Divide into 2 parts, roll the balls, cover and forget about them for an hour.
2. We take out our koloboks, roll out thin flat cakes. 3. Lubricate the tomato sauce, put the slices of tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle with Italian herbs.
5. Now it's Mozzarella's turn. It can be rubbed or laid on top of thin slices. We choose the most attractive option.
6. It remains to bake our creation in the oven and ready!
Pizza at Home - Tips and Tricks
• Instead of tomato sauce, you can use mayonnaise, olive oil, any other sauces to lubricate the base.
• Pizza dough will be tastier if you use milk or whey instead of water. This replacement is suitable for almost every recipe.
• Italians skillfully form the basis for pizza hands, without the aid of foreign objects. We at home mainly use a rolling pin. But what if there is none? You can use an empty bottle, a roll of foil or cling film.
• To make the pizza really tasty and baked, cut vegetables and other products thinly. Slices can be large, but not thick.
• Do you want to give a freshly made pizza a highlight? While the pastry is hot, sprinkle it with fresh basil leaves. And she will get an unusual flavor.
• Follow all measures. The toppings should not be too much, after all it is a pizza. But the base should not shine through, bare cake is not good either.