Cottage cheese is a useful product that is increasingly difficult to find in the store.
An abundance of preservatives and various additives simply scares.
That is why many housewives go to home cooking. This is especially true if the curd is planned to be used for baby food.
After all, there is nothing better than to feed your beloved child with good food.
It is very simple to cook such cottage cheese in a multivarker from kefir. Will do?
Cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker - general principles of cooking
Kefir for cottage cheese, you can even use fat-free, the product will still be obtained if the fermented milk drink is natural. We do not use long-term fermented milk beverages for processing. They have no use, after heating the taste of a preservative may appear.
A slow cooker is used to heat the fermented milk product. With increasing temperature, the splitting process begins. That is, the separation of cottage cheese from whey. To do this, use the mode of maintaining temperature or heating. It does not allow overheating kefir, which can easily be done on the stove. After separation of the white flakes, it is necessary to decant the whole serum from the product, gauze or other not very dense fabric is usually used. The procedure is described in detail below.
Soft cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker
For the preparation of soft cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker, you need a fermented milk product of 1-2% fat. The output will be 180-250 grams, depending on the quality of the product.
• liter of kefir.
1. Pour the milk product into the multicooker bowl. In order not to splash the instrument case, you can remove the container.
2. Exhibit the “Keep warm” mode.
3. After 12-15 minutes, the product will heat to a suitable temperature of 60-70 degrees. Flakes will start to appear on the surface, the spreading process will begin.
4. Periodically open the lid, stir and evaluate the mass. Once all the kefir will be a mixture of whey and flakes, you can turn off the slow cooker. On average, the entire process will take 50 minutes. 5. We take out the container from the multicooker on the table, let it cool a little.
6. In a colander make the gauze, folded in half. If the cells of the canvas are large, then you can roll again. Put the colander on the bowl, which will drain the serum.
7. Pour the curdled kefir into a colander.
8. Lift the free ends of the gauze, form a knot. For serum runoff, it must be suspended for 34 hours. You can simply squeeze and leave in a colander.
Cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker with milk
Variant of cottage cheese, which uses a mixture of kefir and milk. The fat content of the products does not matter, but the milk must be real, it is desirable to take the village.
• 2 glasses of kefir;
• 2 liters of milk.
1. Fill in the slow cooker milk.
2. Add to it all the kefir.
3. Stir products with a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Close the multicooker and turn on the “Heater” for half an hour.
5. Turn off the device, stir again. Leave for 10 hours. It is possible for the whole night.
6. During this time, curdled flakes will rise up, serum will go to the bottom. If everything happened, it's time to fold the cottage cheese.
7. Put gauze in a colander and gently pour kefir mixture.
8. We wait until the main part of the serum is gone; we collect the tips of the matter together.
9. Leave the curd to drain off the whey for a couple of hours.
Cottage cheese in a multifunctional kefir, milk and sour cream
Variant of very tasty and fat cottage cheese in a slow cooker from kefir and other dairy products. It has a delicate texture and a very pleasant taste. It is advisable to use dairy products with a fat content not lower than the average.
• 1.5 liters of kefir;
• 1 liter of milk;
• 1 cup sour cream.
1. Dilute sour cream in milk. You can add a little less if the quantity is limited.
2. Pour into the slow cooker.
3. Add kefir.
4. Stir and leave for an hour to make the whole milk acidified by the action of the remaining ingredients.
5. Turn on the heating for half an hour.
6. Turn off, leave the food in the slow cooker for five hours. 7. Check the serum. If it is milky, then we withstand a couple of hours.
8. Now you need to fold the cottage cheese into cheesecloth, let the excess whey drain. Then use the product for your needs.
Cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker with calcium chloride
For the calcined cottage cheese, you will need to purchase calcium chloride 10% at the pharmacy. This recipe allows you to get useful for children and adults product in a short time. It can be used in baking, the additive does not affect anything.
• 1 liter of kefir;
• 1 scoop of calcium chloride.
1. We pour out the main product in the crock-pot, withstand on heating for about fifteen minutes.
2. During this time, you need to have time to prepare the gauze and the rest of the dishes, which will be needed to remove the whey. Then there will be no time for this.
3. As soon as the fermented milk product becomes pleasantly warm, add calcium chloride to it.
4. Quickly stir, as the mass will instantly spread.
5. Pour into gauze.
6. Raise the tips and wring out the first serum.
7. Next, hang the knot and leave for some time. The softer the curd is, the less serum is expressed.
Salted pasta from cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker
Variant of cottage cheese product, which is great for healthy sandwiches. It can also be used for stuffing tomatoes, fried eggplants and cooking other snacks.
• 0.2 kg of kefir cottage cheese;
• salt pepper;
• 4 sprigs of dill;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• sour cream.
1. We shift cottage cheese to a combine, or to any bowl, if we use an immersion blender.
2. Add the peeled garlic cloves, salt, put black pepper. Spicy food lovers can add red pepper.
3. Beat the mixture until chopped garlic. Gradually add sour cream, adjusting the consistency. Cottage cheese should get creamy, but not liquid.
4. Wash the branches of dill, shake off the drops. Sent to the rest of the ingredients.
5. Beat a little more to chop the dill. 6. Use the aromatic mass in different dishes. Do not store more than a day and keep only in the refrigerator.
Sweet dessert from cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker
The recipe for a healthy dessert, delicious cream or a great afternoon snack. This delicacy can be offered to children if there is no allergy to the ingredients in the composition.
• 1 handful of raisins;
• 250 grams of cottage cheese;
• 50 grams of butter;
• 70 ml of cream;
• 4 tablespoons of powder;
1. It is advisable to remove the oil from the refrigerator at least an hour before the preparation of the dessert, let the slice soften.
2. Raisin pour hot water. Grapes before it is desirable to wash.
3. Combine cream with powder and cottage cheese, add vanillin to them and whisk together until smooth. It is advisable to use a blender. But if it is not, then you can take an ordinary mixer.
4. Add soft butter, beat together. Now you can remove the device.
5. Drain the raisins into a colander. Then lightly dried on napkins.
6. We shift soft grapes into curd mass. Stir and ready!
7. Instead of raisins, similarly, you can add dried apricots, prunes, dates and other dried fruits, cut into pieces. If the product is soft, then it is not necessary to soak it. Rinse well enough.
Ice cream made from cottage cheese, cooked in a kefir multicooker
You can make not only sweet masses from home-made cottage cheese, but also healthy ice cream. Tasty, natural, cold. It will eliminate the need to buy harm and in the summer will just go to "cheers".
• cottage cheese from a liter of kefir (200-230 grams);
• 0.12 kg of honey;
• 0.1 kg of banana;
• 30 grams of oil;
• 7 dates;
• 60 ml of milk;
• 40 grams of sugar;
• 4 tablespoons of walnuts.
1. Fold in a bowl of honey, cottage cheese and milk. Beat until smooth.
2. From the dates we take out the bones, cut the product into pieces. Do not forget before this dried fruit wash.
3. We also cut bananas into slices, mix them with curds with dates. We remove the mass for a while in the fridge, while doing the rest of the ingredients. 4. We sort the walnuts, lay them on a cutting board and roll them with a rolling pin several times, press down a little. Pieces are not small.
5. Heat up oil in a skillet, throw chopped nuts. Fry to a pleasant flavor.
6. Add prescription sugar, keep on fire until caramelization.
7. Cool the nuts in the caramel, chop into pieces and shift into the curd mass, stir.
8. It remains only to decompose the ice cream in molds and soak in the freezer for 3 hours. If there are no special forms, you can use small plastic containers, glasses from under the yogurt.
Cottage cheese in a kefir multicooker - useful tips and tricks
• Need soft cottage cheese? In this case, kefir needs to be heated less. To obtain a drier curd, the mass is made warmer. But if suddenly the fermented milk product is digested, then the grains will be dry and hard. This cottage cheese will be difficult to eat. It will fit only in baking, and only after rubbing through a sieve.
• The more the whey is left in the curd, the softer and softer the product, the greater the yield. For dry cottage cheese, the bag can be hung all night. You can hang and buy cottage cheese, if its consistency is not satisfied. This technique is often used in the preparation of festive Easter.
• If you often cook cottage cheese or plan to do this, you can sew a special bag of three or four layers of gauze. It is convenient to pour the product into it, tie it up, hang it up. After preparation, the bag is stretched, dried, and removed until the next time.