Pumpkin pies and pumpkin muffins are always original. Pumpkin biscuits are different from classic products not only in sunny color, but also in their wonderful aroma. Baking turns soft, soft, not like any other. At the same time making cookies with pumpkin is quite simple. Let's try?
Pumpkin Cookies - General Cooking Principles
Baking with pumpkin is usually prepared on the basis of shortbread or cottage cheese dough, prepared on the basis of wheat flour. The vegetable can be added in its raw form, but more often it is pre-boiled or baked, ground into mush, mixed with other ingredients: eggs, fats, sugar, cottage cheese.
What is added to taste:
• dried fruits;
Cookies are made from the finished dough. If the mass is steep, then it is rolled out, various interesting products are cut out. Soft dough spread on a baking sheet with a spoon or with hands dipped in cold water, giving a rounded or elongated shape.
Flavored pumpkin biscuits with spices
The recipe for simple pumpkin cookies, to which is added a whole bunch of aromatic substances. If any spice is not to your taste, then it can be safely excluded.
• 250 g pumpkin;
• pinch of vanilla;
• 350 g of flour;
• two pinches of cinnamon;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• two pinches of dry ground ginger;
• pinch of nutmeg;
• 150 g of oil;
• chicken egg.
1. The butter is cut into cubes, left warm until softened.
2. Pumpkin is also diced, but not small. It develops into a pot, filled with water and boiled until tender.
3. The broth is drained, pumpkin grind to a state of mashed potatoes. All spices are added, stirred. The mass is cooled.
4. Add sugar to the softened butter. Then beat all this with a mixer until fluffy, at least 10 minutes.
5. Add the egg, whisk.
6. Put the puree in the butter, stir.
7. Fill the orange mass with flour, do not forget about the baking powder. If you use soda, then take a third teaspoon, be sure to extinguish. 8. Stir the dough, it will get a little liquid.
9. Line the parchment on the baking sheet, cover the sheets with a thin layer of butter. Place a glass of water next to it.
10. Dampen a spoon, put in the dough, put the ball on the pan, helping with the second spoon. Dampen cutlery in water. Repeat the molding cookies until all the dough is finished.
11. Yellow balls are baked at 200 ° C for about 20-25 minutes.
Pumpkin Cookies with Banana, Raisins and Nuts
Recipe for delicious homemade cookies. Baking turns soft, airy. A 250 ml beaker is used to measure products.
• 0.25 kg of ripe, orange pumpkin;
• 0.5 banana;
• 3/4 cup raisins;
• a glass of sugar;
• 0.5 cup of nuts;
• 0.5 Art. grows oils;
• 2 tbsp. flour;
• soda 1 tsp;
• 1 tsp. baking baking powder;
• cinnamon, ginger to taste.
1. For cookies, the pumpkin pulp is cut into random pieces, boiled, the liquid is removed.
2. Raisins must be washed, pour boiling water for five minutes. Then the water is removed, the grapes are dried.
3. Add half a banana to the cooled pumpkin. The fruit will make the aroma of the finished baking unusual. Everything is crushed together in mashed potatoes.
4. Now sugar is poured, vegetable oil is added.
5. In a separate bowl combines flour with raisins, nuts, spices.
6. Pour the dry mixture to the pumpkin puree. We add baking powder, hydrated soda to them.
7. Stir the dough.
8. Spread on a silicone mat or a baking sheet of baking paper cookies. We collect the dough full spoon, spread at a distance of at least four centimeters from each other.
9. Bake at 180, bring to readiness and beautiful rosy color.
Pumpkin and Cottage Cheese Biscuits Cookies
Option gentle, soft and healthy cookies on the basis of cottage cheese dough with pumpkin. A simple and easy way to enrich the children's diet with the right products. Curd is used soft.
• 200 g pumpkin;
• 100 g of cottage cheese;
• 400 g of flour;
• 2 eggs (1 per dough);
• 2 tbsp. l oils (grow);
• 0.5 tsp. ripper;
• 130 + 50 g sugar; • a little powder, vanilla.
1. Boil the pumpkin, cut into small pieces. Grind to puree, but without water. The mass should not be liquid.
2. Cottage cheese mix with 130 grams of sugar and one egg. The second will be to grease cookies. Good rub the mass.
3. Add pumpkin puree and butter.
4. Enter the flour with the ripper, season the dough with vanilla, so that the cookies are more fragrant.
5. Put the kneaded dough on a floured table. Sprinkle the piece on top too, so that the dough does not stick to the rolling pin. Roll, the thickness in the region of one centimeter.
6. Cut cookies of arbitrary shape, usually geometric figures.
7. Spread on trays, brush with egg. It must be whipped with a fork. Sprinkle the top with sugar.
8. Bake until tender. Temperature 190. Cool, powder and delight the children!
Lenten cookies from pumpkin and oatmeal
Variant of lean pumpkin biscuits, for which ordinary oatmeal is needed. You can use oatmeal fast cooking or not requiring heat treatment. In this case, the cookies will turn out more tender.
• 70 g oatmeal;
• 0.2 kg of pumpkin;
• 120 ml of oil;
• 0.2 kg flour;
• 0.1 kg of sugar;
• 2 tsp. ripper.
1. Pour into a saucepan 0.5 cups of water, add the sliced pumpkin, boil under the lid. Allow to cool the vegetable, purée. It is not necessary to drain the liquid.
2. While the pumpkin is boiled, fry flakes in the pan a little.
3. Mix oatmeal and pumpkin puree, fill with sugar, vegetable oil. You can add something for flavor: vanilla, zest, cinnamon. Stir.
4. Leave the future dough for 40-60 minutes to make the flakes soften.
5. Knead the mass with flour and add the baking powder in the recipe.
6. We form biscuits in the form of sticks, balls, ringlets from soft dough. There is no particular difference in shape, it is advisable to make products of the same size and thickness so that they are uniformly baked.
7. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Put the pan with pumpkin products, bake. The time depends on the size and thickness of the cookies, but will not exceed 20-25 minutes.
Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate and Raisins
Another option pumpkin cookies with raisins and oatmeal. But chocolate is also added to these items. You can take the usual dark or with nuts, too, will be delicious.
• 2 cups of flour;
• 200 g of oil;
• 160 g sugar;
• 1.5 cups oatmeal;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 150 g pumpkin puree;
• 1 yolk;
• 100 g chocolate;
• 1 cup raisins;
1. Prepare pumpkin puree in any way, add oatmeal and sugar to it, stir, set aside.
2. Mix flour with spices, it can be cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla. Add a small pinch of soda.
3. Soak the raisins in hot water until soft. Chop the chocolate into pieces.
4. Butter must melt, cool.
5. Mix the oil with the pumpkin mass.
6. Add the flour mixture with spices, stir, enter the hydrated soda.
7. Put in the dough raisins with chocolate, stir again.
8. Prepare baking trays, treat with butter, but it is better to cover with baking mats.
9. Place a bowl with cold water next to you, moisten hands, pinch off the dough, form rounded cookies, spread on the prepared surface.
10. Bake at 180. For medium sized cookies, it will take 12-15 minutes.
Raw Pumpkin Biscuits Cookies
The recipe for simple and quick cookies, which is prepared from the raw pulp of pumpkin. This significantly reduces the cooking time. Butter can be replaced with margarine in the same amount.
• 350 g of flour;
• 1 glass of grated pumpkin;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 100 g of oil;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 0.5 tsp. crushed rind.
1. The oil should be softened. Shift it into a bowl, rub with sugar.
2. Add finely grated pumpkin, zest (optional) and stir.
3. Enter the flour and baking powder, knead quite steep dough.
4. Roll small balls with our hands, flatten them to a thickness of half a centimeter.
5. Fold on the baking sheet, bake until done. We set the average temperature of 180-190.
Pumpkin and Apple Cookies
For such cookies not only a pumpkin is used, but also an apple. You can take green or red, but it is better to have it with a slight sourness.
• 0.2 kg of pumpkin;
• 0.1 kg of apples;
• 150 g flour (approximately glass);
• 1 pinch of ginger;
• 2 tsp. oils;
• 50 g of sugar;
• 0.5 tsp of ripper;
• 1 pinch of cinnamon.
1. In a microwave bowl, chop the pumpkin, cut the peeled apple in the same place.
2. Bake at maximum power until soft, adding a couple of tablespoons of water. Remember the pestle. Make a rough mashed potatoes, cool.
3. Add spices, sugar, add flour and pour in two spoons of butter.
4. Use a spatula to knead a soft dough.
5. Spread in small piles on a baking sheet, you can form something like balls with wet hands.
6. Immediately send to the oven, bake until rosy color. The temperature in the oven, make 180-190 ° C.
Pumpkin Cookies - Tips and Tricks
• To prevent cookies from sticking to the baking sheet or baking paper, it is better to use grease or good sunflower or olive oil for smearing. Often butter and margarine contain water. Silicone mat does not need lubrication.
• If you want to bake at the same time two trays with cookies, then for even cooking they will need to be swapped. But they do it only in the second part of the preparation.
• Cookies will be much more fragrant if you grind the cinnamon and cloves yourself. Powder spices lose their smell during storage and are not always of high quality.