Stuffed mince pies are made very easily, for which they have become very popular. The dough does not need to be cooled or wait for the yeast to work. Everything is much easier and faster.
Stuffed mince pie - general principles of cooking
The main ingredients of the dough are flour, eggs and dairy products. Usually it is kefir or sour cream. But there are recipes and milk. Mayonnaise is often added to the dough. The exact formulation depends on the selected recipe. For loosening, use soda or baking powders.
Minced meat in the cake can be laid raw or subjected to pre-frying.
What else is added to the filling:
• onions, garlic and other vegetables;
Half the dough is poured into the mold, then the filling is laid out. Mince the dough on top, then immediately put the cake to bake. Sometimes small meatball balls are made from raw meat and distributed in dough. You can cook fill pies in the oven or in the slow cooker.
Stuffed pie with minced meat on kefir
The recipe for easy and quick pie from jellied dough on kefir. You can use meat or chicken mince. Frying the filling for such a pie is not necessary.
• 0.25 l kefir;
• 150 g of flour;
• soda, salt;
• 2 eggs.
• 2 onions;
• 300 g minced meat;
• 1 egg white.
1. Finely chop the onion, mix with minced meat, add egg white and spices, stir. Let the filling stand a little, marry.
2. Take kefir in advance, let it warm up a little. Add half a teaspoon of salt to it and pour baking soda so much, stir it up, leave for 5 minutes.
3. Add one egg alternately, quickly stir with a whisk, pour in flour. You can add to the dough remaining from the filling of protein.
4. At this point, the oven should already be heated to 180. We lubricate the mold.
5. Pour half of the dough into the prepared container, sprinkle with minced meat, pour the rest of the dough. 6. Bake the jellied miracle with minced meat for about 40-45 minutes. We look at the readiness of the crumb and the color of the cake.
7. Remove from the oven, cover with a napkin, leave for 15 minutes to stand. You can cut and serve!
Stuffed pie with minced meat on sour cream
Recipe wonderful cake for jellied pie. Sour cream will fit any: slightly acidified, fatty, liquid or thick.
• 3 eggs;
• 200 ml sour cream;
• 1.5 tsp. ripper;
• 200 g of flour.
• 350 g minced meat;
• 2 onions;
• 30 g of oil;
1. Dice onion, fry until transparent, add minced meat and fry too. We throw salt and other spices into the stuffing, stir it, leave it to cool.
2. To make the dough, put all the ingredients together in a bowl: flour, eggs, sour cream, salt. Add baking powder to them.
3. Immerse the mixer beaters, beat for a couple of minutes and that's it!
4. The cake will be small, so use a shape up to 20 cm in diameter. You can take a silicone or any other mold.
5. Spread half cooked dough.
6. On it we pour a layer of fried minced meat with onions.
7. Take a spoon and pour the dough over the filling. If you fail to completely hide the stuffing, then do not worry. When baking, the dough rises, everything closes.
8. We put in the oven, warmed up to 180. Bake the cake until tender.
9. Can be used for baking multicooker. In this case, do not forget to lubricate the bottom and bottom of the sidewalls with oil. To prepare the product will be a full cycle of 50-60 minutes. If you want to brown the top, turn the cake at the end to the other side or add more time.
Stuffed pie with minced meat “Balls” in milk
Option pie cake with minced batter in milk. Meatballs are made for the filling. You can take ready-made meat balls. If the meatballs are frozen, then we give thawed beforehand.
• 350 ml of milk;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 6 eggs;
• 1 l. Sahara;
• 100 g margarine;
• 2 tbsp. flour millet .;
• 300 grams of minced meat or meatballs;
• 1 small onion;
• 1 clove garlic. Cooking
1. To the eggs add 1 tsp. without a hill of salt, whip with a whisk, pour in some sugar so that the color of the crust is beautiful.
2. Add milk, then melted, but in no case hot margarine, stir.
3. Fall asleep flour with soda, be sure to extinguish it, the dough is ready! We set it aside, let stand for ten minutes.
4. During this time you need to cook meatballs. Chop onion and garlic very finely, mix with minced meat. Optionally add any spices and herbs, stir.
5. We make small meatballs from the meat mass.
6. Pour the dough into cooked form, level the layer.
7. In any order from above, lay the meat balls, lightly press into the dough.
8. Put the cake to be baked. At 180 ° C, the product will bake for 40-45 minutes. If the dough will be
Stuffed pie with minced meat on sour cream with mayonnaise
Another recipe for the dough pie with minced meat. The filling is roasted for it, but you can also take raw, twisted meat. In the latter case, you will need to increase the baking time of the cake.
• a glass of flour;
• 3 tablespoons sour cream;
• 2 tsp. ripper;
• 2 eggs;
• glass of mayonnaise;
• pinch of sugar.
In the filling:
• 400 g minced meat;
• 2 onions;
• oil, spices;
• 1 spoon of ketchup.
1. We start the preparation of the pie with the filling, as it will need to be cooled. Fry the onions in a skillet. As soon as the pieces are almost ready, add the stuffing. Fry to a light blush, season with spices and tomato ketchup, it will make the taste of meat richer.
2. While the filling is cooling, beat the eggs and add salt to them to taste, about half a teaspoon. About the same amount of sugar is poured.
3. Put the mayonnaise with sour cream, stir.
4. Add flour, ripper, a couple more movements and the dough is ready!
5. Shift half into shape, cover with a layer of meat filling.
6. Hide the stuffing under the dough and immediately put the cake for baking in the oven. The stove should have already warmed up to 180 degrees.
7. Cooking in the oven pie will be 35-40 minutes. Look at the crumb, since the stuffing was already almost ready to eat.
Stuffed pie with minced meat and cabbage
Recipe for juicy jellied pie with minced meat and white cabbage. Here the vegetable is used raw and slightly fried in a pan. No less tasty is a pie with sauerkraut. The dough for this cake on kefir with sour cream.
• 100 g sour cream and kefir;
• 140 g of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• bag ripper;
• 80 g vegetable oil;
• pinch of sugar.
• 200 g raw minced meat;
• 200 g of cabbage;
For the form of 20 g plums. butter and 2 scoops of breadcrumbs.
1. Fry the onion in butter, add the stuffing. Fry until the meat is light on all sides.
2. Add chopped white cabbage, fry almost to readiness. We fill the filling with salt and other spices at our discretion, put them in a bowl and leave to cool completely.
3. Beat the eggs. We throw them in a bowl of spices, pour kefir and lay out prescription sour cream. Re-stir.
4. Add vegetable oil to the dough. Usually use sunflower, but you can take a small portion of olive oil, the cake will turn out even more fragrant and tastier.
5. Fall asleep flour and baking powder. Stir until a homogeneous dough.
6. The form of grease is not melted butter. That is, take a piece and rub the inside. Sprinkle with crackers.
7. Putting the cake in the standard way: dough, filling, dough.
8. Bake until ready. If a brewing machine is used for baking, the form is also oiled and sprinkled with croutons. In it, the cake will be prepared in 65-70 minutes.
Stuffed pie with minced meat and egg
The recipe is a great filling for pie pie. Make dough according to any recipe above: on sour cream, kefir, milk or mayonnaise, with or without fats.
• 250 g minced meat;
• 1 onion;
• 2 boiled eggs;
• Salt pepper;
• 30 g of oil;
• 1 bunch of green onions.
1. Onions are chopped, fried in butter.
2. Add minced meat to it, cook for five minutes, turn it off. 3. While the filling is cooling, chop the boiled eggs and green onions, send everything to the meat mass.
4. Add spices, if the stuffing is dry, you can add a little fat cream or mayonnaise to the stuffing.
5. Stir, form a cake with any filling dough, bake.
Stuffed pie with minced meat and salted mushrooms
Another variation of the delicious filling for the pie. Mushrooms use any salted or marinated.
• 150 g of mushrooms;
• 200 g of minced meat;
• 2 onions;
• some oil;
• fresh dill;
• some oil.
1. Pour some oil into the pan. We set to warm up.
2. Crumble the onions, fry them in hot oil until the pieces are transparent.
3. Add minced meat, fry almost until done. Cooling down.
4. Salted mushrooms cut into thin plates, add to the meat mass.
5. Chop the dill and also send in stuffing.
6. Season the filling with spices, be sure to try on the salt.
7. Prepare the dough according to any of the recipes, form a pie with mushroom filling in the middle, bake until done.
Minced meat filler pie - tips and tricks
• So that the cake has a beautiful crust during baking, the shape is smeared with butter. You can sprinkle the top with crackers or semolina.
• If the filling dough is cooked on skimmed yogurt or milk, the crumb can turn out to be rubber. Be sure to add a couple of spoons of butter or any other fat.
• Minced meat is combined with all types of vegetables, with eggs, cheese, cereals and pickles. Therefore, if the filling is very little, you can add something to it.