Pizza. From this word, the saliva flow not only from the Italians. Popular open pies have conquered the whole world and are cooked in almost every home. And if yeast dough requires certain knowledge and skills, then fresh bread doesn’t need anything! All that is needed is to mix products in certain proportions.
Yeast-free pizza dough - general cooking principles
For yeast-free dough, sifted wheat flour is used. Also bran, cornmeal can be added to it. For aromatic bases put dried Italian herbs, tomato paste or spinach puree. It all depends on the recipe.
What else to put in the dough:
• Liquid: water, milk, fermented milk products.
• Spices: salt, sugar, aromatic herbs and spices.
• Eggs are raw, sometimes cooked without them.
• Butter. Always added. Ideally, olive oil is used, but you can take more.
Soda and baking powder are faithful companions of yeast-free pizza dough. They do not allow baking to become tough and dense after cooking. Just a few grams of soda or baking powder, added to the dough, completely change its structure. These ingredients can not be neglected!
Unleavened pizza dough after kneading must leave to lie down. This gives the mass elasticity, facilitates the formation of the base. Exception - liquid types of yeast-free pizza dough. They can be used immediately after kneading.
Recipe 1: Yeast-free pizza dough in 5 minutes
To prepare this yeast-free pizza dough will take only 5 minutes time and 3 products. No spices are needed. The dough is suitable for cooking in the oven, and quick options in the pan.
• 3 eggs;
• 5 tablespoons of flour;
• 3 spoons of mayonnaise.
Cooking 1. Break eggs into a bowl, whisk for a minute with a whisk.
2. Add mayonnaise, beat together for another minute.
3. Pour flour, mix well and ready! It’s not even 5 minutes, but much less.
If mayonnaise is liquid, then you can add more flour. The mass of the consistency should turn out like thick cream. The dough is simply poured onto a baking sheet or frying pan, leveled with a spoon and the filling is laid out. Press the products do not need to not fall inside.
Recipe 2: Yeast-free pizza dough on kefir
For the preparation of this dough for pizza without yeast, you can use not only kefir. Sour milk, ryazhenka and even sour cream are also suitable, but it will have to be slightly diluted with water. From this calculation of the products you get 1 big thin pizza.
• 100 grams of kefir;
• 0.5 tsp. baking soda;
• 20 grams of vegetable oil;
• 1 egg;
1. Kefir should be warm, so it is better to heat it up, you can in the microwave. Pour into a cup.
2. Add soda, mix, wait for the reaction to take place.
3. Add a pinch of salt.
4. Put the raw egg, stir.
5. Pour in the oil. Olive is best for pizza. But if not, then you can use any other.
6. Pour flour, stir. Flour will take about 450 grams. The dough should turn out cool, roll 2 balls out of it.
7. Put our pieces back in the cup, cover and leave to lie down for half an hour. Then roll out with a rolling pin and cook 2 big pizzas.
Recipe 3: Yeast-free pizza dough on milk with cornmeal
Kneading yeast-free pizza dough in fresh milk is different from the recipe for kefir and other dairy products. For fluffiness and porosity of the mass baking powder is used. And cornmeal gives a special flavor and color basis. If not, you can take the corn grits and grind on a coffee grinder. Ingredients
• 0.5 cups of corn flour;
• 120 grams of milk;
• 1.5 cups wheat flour;
• 1 incomplete tsp. salts;
• 1-2 eggs;
• 10 grams of baking powder;
• 20 grams of oil.
1. Mix both types of flour and baking powder. Sift it all into a large cup in which we will knead.
2. Separately break the egg. If it is small, then take 2 pieces.
3. Put the salt in it, whisk half a minute with a whisk. Add oil.
4. Heat the milk, pour it into the egg mixture, whisk it with a whisk all together.
5. Now pour the liquid into the flour mixture with the ripper. Knead. It is very important to knead this dough well, it will take at least 10 minutes. If it remains sticky, then add some more flour.
6. To an elastic and soft lump we give to lie down for a quarter of an hour. Then divide in half and cook 2 big pizzas, but you can make a lot of small ones.
Recipe 4: Unleavened Pizza Dough with Vinegar
This is a pizza dough without yeast and no eggs. However, it turns out quite mild, tasty, and all thanks to the addition of table vinegar. The recipe will help out when there is nothing at home, but you want to make pizza. Vinegar take 9%.
• 20 grams of oil;
• 80 grams of water;
• 0.3 tsp. salts;
• 1 spoon of vinegar;
• 8-9 tablespoons of flour.
1. Take boiled water, cooled to a warm state. Dilute salt in it, add vinegar and oil. Shake with a spoon.
2. Sift the flour, add the prepared liquid with vinegar.
3. Knead. The mass will not very nice, bumpy. This is normal, as it should be.
4. Put the bun in the bag and forget about it for half an hour.
5. We get already smooth, beautiful dough.
6. Roll out a large circle, lay out the filling and bake the pizza!
Recipe 5: Real Italian Yeast-Free Pizza Dough
If you accurately follow the technology of cooking this yeast-free pizza dough, the result will surpass all expectations. Try not to deviate from the proportions, it is better to use the scales. And then you definitely get a real pizza. Ingredients
• 500 grams of milk;
• 10 grams of salt;
• 30 grams of oil;
• flour (as required);
• 2 eggs.
1. We break eggs in a bowl, we mix.
2. Add salt, butter, milk. Stir once again. In no case should one beat the mass so that no bubbles form on the surface. Just mix to combine all the ingredients.
3. Sift flour, ship to liquid. Making a cool dough, like on dumplings.
4. We moisten in a cold water kitchen towel, wring out.
5. We roll our bun into a damp cloth, put it on the table.
6. After half an hour, remove the towels, divide the mass into several parts.
7. Now every little ball is thinly rolled out and you can collect the filling.
Recipe 6: Unleavened Pizza Dough in a Frying Pan
This dough is a real find for those who have no oven or no desire to turn it on. Prepared on a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream, and quite quickly. Pizza turns out soft and gentle, you can use any stuffing. The amount of flour is adjustable in density, since sour cream and mayonnaise are different.
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• 1/2 tsp. salts;
• 3 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 2 eggs;
1. Mayonnaise and sour cream put in a bowl.
2. Add eggs, salt, whisk for a minute. You can just beat it with a fork.
3. Add 10 tablespoons of flour. Stir again.
4. We estimate the density of the test. It should be a little tighter than pancakes. If it is watery, then you can fill up more flour.
5. Pour the dough on a greased pan. Spoon flatten. Carefully apply ketchup or any other sauce, lay out the filling, close the lid and send to the stove. The fire set small.
6. After 10 minutes, you can see if the edges of the pizza are brown. If necessary, extend the time.
Recipe 7: Unleavened Pizza Dough with Curd and Sour Cream
A special feature of pizza dough without yeast on cottage cheese is extraordinary tenderness, it just melts in your mouth. Cottage cheese is better to use soft. The amount of flour is increased or decreased, depending on the humidity of the curd and the thickness of the sour cream. Ingredients
• 200 grams of flour;
• 200 grams of cottage cheese;
• 7 grams of salt;
• 1/2 tsp. food soda;
• 1 egg;
• 50 grams of sour cream;
• 20 grams of oil.
1. Pound the curd with salt until smooth. If large grains remain, you can grind through a sieve or use a blender.
2. Add the egg, mix.
3. If sour cream is sour, then put soda in it, mix and thereby extinguish. If it is as sweet as cream, then quench with vinegar or diluted citric acid. You can just take the juice of citrus.
4. Combine the curd mass with sour cream.
5. Add vegetable oil, flour, knead for 5 minutes.
6. Form a bun, cover with an inverted cup and leave to lie on the table.
7. After half an hour, roll out the layer and cook a pizza. This amount is enough for 2 things.
Recipe 8: Unleavened Pizza Dough with Provencal Herbs
With this dough, you can make an aromatic and very tasty pizza. It is suitable for any fillings: meat, fish, vegetables, cheese. Prepared on the basis of kefir with baking powder. Provence herbs are added. But if they are not, then you can take a mixture of any available: oregano, basil, dill, rosemary.
• 200 grams of kefir;
• 300 grams of flour;
• 1 tsp. Provencal herbs;
• a pinch of salt;
• 1 egg;
• 1 bag ripper;
• 20 grams of oil, better than olive oil.
1. Combine warm kefir with egg and salt, stir with a spoon or a whisk.
2. Provencal herbs pour in a mortar, rub with a pestle. Of course, it is easier to use a coffee grinder, but we do not need powder. Herbs should be visible.
3. Combine the flour with the ripper, sift.
4. Add grated Provence herbs to the flour.
5. Combine the liquid mass with flour, begin to knead the dough. As soon as it is collected, pour in the oil. Knead another 5 minutes, form a ball, remove in a plastic bag. 6. We give a rest for 20 minutes and you can start cooking pizza!
Unleavened Pizza Dough - Tips and Tricks
• Do you want to make an unusual dough with a beautiful color and taste of tomatoes? Add a spoonful of tomato paste during kneading and knead according to the recipe. Perhaps a little more flour will go away.
• If you are a big pizza lover, then take care of yourself in advance! At the weekend, knead different dough, roll balls and freeze. And then cooking pizza does not take more than 15 minutes. All week you can cook it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, experiment with the fillings. Fresh pizza is always tastier than yesterday's pastries.
• Italians never use a rolling pin for hand rolling. They cleverly make a thin and round cake even from the very tight dough. But we are not Italians? If you can't even stretch the dough, use a rolling pin better. And if not, then take a glass bottle.
• Soda and baking powder - things are interchangeable, but not quite identical. Baking powder allows to obtain smaller and equal porosity in flour products. When using soda pores in the pulp are different.