Vinaigrette is a vegetable salad that has hundreds of recipes! How and with what it is cooked! Each hostess has their favorite options. Here are the most popular step-by-step recipes for vinaigrette.
Vinaigrette - general principles of cooking
Vegetables for vinaigrette need to choose juicy and fresh. If the potatoes are all sprouted, and the carrot is wrinkled and lost juiciness, a tasty salad will not work. Potatoes, carrots and beets are always boiled. It is advisable to do this in advance, the vegetables must not only be cooked, but also cooled. Warm foods cannot be mixed for several reasons: the taste will suffer, the shape of the pieces that did not have time to get spoiled, the dish will quickly turn sour.
What else can be put in a vinaigrette:
• cabbage fresh or pickled;
• green peas or beans;
• onions, green onions.
To refuel the salad, vegetable oil is used. Here you can choose the product to your taste. Some people do not like the smell of sunflower, they take refined oil. Someone, on the contrary loves fragrant salads. Sometimes vinaigrettes fill mustard sludge with olive oil, which increases the benefits of a simple snack.
Another controversy arises about the color of the salad. Some people love bright red lettuce, in which all products are the same color. They vigorously mix vegetables with beets. But there are fans of multi-colored vinaigrette. To prevent the beets from coloring other products, it is filled with oil separately, only after that it is combined with the other ingredients, which are also filled with oil and mixed together.
Vinaigrette: a step-by-step recipe with sauerkraut
Step-by-step recipe for a salad with all the tricks, features and rules. Even the culinary beginner can handle cooking!
• 2 beets;
• 3 cucumbers (salted);
• 200 g sauerkraut;
• 1 onion;
• 2 carrots;
• 3-4 potatoes; • 150 grams of peas or canned beans;
• 6 spoons of butter.
1. Potatoes and carrots are thoroughly washed. But do not clear. They can be cooked together. Fold in the pot, pour water, it is desirable to take boiling water. The liquid should cover the vegetables at 0.5 cm, no longer needed. We put on the stove, cooked until soft. Perhaps something will cook before, this happens when using starchy potatoes. In this case, remove it, fill it with cold water. Let the carrot come to readiness all alone.
2. Rinse beets too, put in a pan, pour on a stove. It will take two medium sized vegetables. Cook the beets until soft, or let them boil for 30-40 minutes, then pour over the icy reins, many housewives leave the root crop under the tap. After 10-15 minutes, it reaches readiness. You can do so.
3. For vinaigrette, you can use canned peas or beans from a jar. But according to the classic recipe, the beans go boiled. If there is a desire, then we prepare everything according to the rules: pour the beans, soak for at least 6 hours, then change the water and cook on the stove until soft. But we make sure that the beans do not fall apart, the beans remained whole and beautiful. When using canned products, you only need to drain the liquid from the cans. If it is cloudy and sticky, you can rinse the beans.
4. Sauerkraut gives the vinaigrette a pleasant acid, gives a bright taste. Usually it is cooked with carrots, it does not hurt. If the cabbage is chopped into long strips, then you can chop it a little with a knife. It is advisable to immediately squeeze out excess brine.
5. Correct cubes - delicious vinaigrette. To get neat slices, vegetables should be cooled well, and it is better to cool for several hours in the refrigerator. In this case, they will be simple and easy to cut. Peel carrots, potatoes and beets, cut into neat cubes. Make a size with a pea or a bit more. We put them in one big bowl.
6. Now add prepared peas and sauerkraut to the salad. 7. Cut marinated or pickled cucumbers in the same way as carrots with beets or a little smaller, but not larger. Is there a lot of liquid? It is better to squeeze the pieces or put them in a sieve for a while, let the excess brine drain. Then we shift cucumbers to salad.
8. At the very end, add onions. But if the salad will not be consumed immediately, you can put it later. We clean one head and cut it very finely. If the onion is very sharp, you can pre-scald it.
9. Complete the step-by-step recipe for vinaigrette spices and oil. Usually they put just salt, but you can add a little pepper to the salad or mix the oil with a spoon of mustard. Such a dressing will make the taste much more interesting.
10. Serve a vinaigrette can be in a general salad bowl or decomposed in batches. Any greenery, such as dill and onion, will be suitable for decoration.
Vinaigrette: a step-by-step recipe without cabbage with mushrooms
Meet another very popular version of vinaigrette - a step-by-step recipe for salad without cabbage. He also often occurs. So that the dish does not turn out completely fresh, add marinated mushrooms and another secret ingredient.
• 3 beets;
• 4 potatoes;
• 0.3 kg marines. mushrooms;
• 2 onions;
• 200 g peas (or beans);
• 5 spoons of butter;
• 2 tbsp. l vinegar;
• 3 carrots.
1. Carefully washed carrots and potatoes lay in the pan. It is better to pour the vegetables with boiling water right away so that the taste does not go into the water. Sent to the stove. Cook vegetables until they start to protrude easily. Drain the liquid into the sink. Rinse with cold water, leave to cool.
2. Similarly, boil the beets. In all step-by-step recipes of vinaigrette they write to cook, but you can also bake it in foil or buy ready-made. In supermarkets now sell boiled beets.
3. Now the secret. Onion cut into small cubes. Table vinegar mixed with 0.5 cups of water, throw a pinch of sugar and pour the vegetable. Let pickled, with such onions vinaigrette will be tastier. 4. Boiled, well-cooled vegetables cut into small cubes. We shift the beets with carrots and potatoes in a salad bowl.
5. Add canned green peas or beans, remove the liquid from them.
6. Pickled mushrooms poured into a colander. As soon as the water runs out. Cut them into pieces, but not quite finely. We shift in a common bowl.
7. Squeeze the onion from the vinegar. You can drain it all together in a colander. Pour into vinaigrette.
8. Add salt, vegetable oil, mix the salad.
Vinaigrette: a step-by-step recipe for salad with fresh cabbage
Vinaigrette refers to winter salads, it is nourishing, even heavy. But this is optional, you can add light notes and vitamins. In the step-by-step recipe of vinaigrette, fresh white cabbage is used.
• 3 potatoes;
• 3 carrots;
• 300 g fresh cabbage;
• 5 spoons of butter;
• 1 tsp. bite;
• 0.5 can of peas;
• 2 beets;
• 2 onions;
• 2-4 cucumbers (the amount depends on the size).
1. Start by boiling vegetables. In general, they can be prepared in advance to leave overnight in the refrigerator or on the balcony. Then the potatoes and carrots will get well, the cubes will be perfect. Fill the potatoes and carrots with water, send to the stove to cook.
2. We rinse the beets and fill them with water, put them on the next burner, cook until soft. As soon as the root crop becomes easily pierced, turn off the stove, pour boiling water, pour cold water. Cooling down.
3. While the vegetables are boiling and cooling, cook cabbage. We shred it with a fine straw, then pass the pile several times with a knife. To shorten the length of the straw. Throw cabbage in a bowl.
4. Add a couple of pinch of salt to the cabbage, throw a pinch of sugar and pour in a teaspoon of table vinegar. Now you need to mash the vegetable hands. You can optionally add a little black pepper or other seasonings.
5. Back to the vegetables. As soon as they cool down, you can start cleaning, remove the thin skin.
6. Cut the carrot. Boiled potatoes and beets are the same, but not large cubes. We shift in a bowl in which cabbage is pickled. But now we mix nothing. Just put on top, so as not to soil other dishes. 7. Cut the cucumbers. If they are small, then use four things. Also, the amount can be increased if they are fresh and have an insufficiently bright taste. Pour off the excess brine, shift the pieces into the salad.
8. Clean the onions, cut into small cubes, shift to vinaigrette.
9. Sprinkle the salad with salt, but do not put a lot. We take into account already salted cabbage, as well as the presence of cucumbers.
10. Pour on top of the vinaigrette vegetable oil.
11. Now we take a spoon and gently mix the salad from the bottom, raising the cabbage.
12. Once all the vegetables are combined and stirred, enter the green peas. If you add it immediately, it will be forgotten. Once again, stir and delicious vinaigrette is ready!
Step-by-step vinaigrette recipes - tips and tricks
• It will be easier to clean boiled vegetables for a vinaigrette if you pour cold water from a tap immediately after cooking them.
• Never cook beets with carrots and potatoes. The taste of vegetables will be hopelessly spoiled.
• It is very important to wash vegetables thoroughly before cooking. Otherwise the taste of the earth will be felt. If the roots are very dirty, then pre-soak them in water for a quarter of an hour. Then you need to change the water, walk through the vegetables with a washcloth or brush.
• Vinaigrette get bland? You can flavor it with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
• If the salad turns out a lot, then you can immediately postpone the part, until filling with oil. Close the container, put in the refrigerator. There he will stand perfectly for two days, before serving, you will only need to add vegetable oil and decorate with greens.