It is no secret that chicken breast is cooked very quickly, but chops can be made even faster from it.
Juicy, tender, with a crispy crust or in a tender batter.
The cooking process does not take much time, and the result is always amazing.
Chicken Breast Chops - General Cooking Principles
Since the breast itself is rather dry, it is undesirable to freeze it and it is necessary to cook chops from chilled meat. The pieces are cut across the fibers, 1.5-2 cm thick and beat off with a hammer. Since the meat is quite tender, you need to do it carefully, otherwise holes may form. For the same reason, it is not necessary to cut slices thinner than a centimeter. The diameter of the chop is greatly increased.
Prepared breasts can be marinated in various foods, spices, or fried at once. To preserve juiciness use batter or just an egg. From above, you can make breading of crackers, flour, semolina and other products. It will also prevent moisture from escaping and promote crust formation.
Chicken breast chops can be cooked on the stove or in the oven. For roasting in a pan, use vegetable oil or a mixture of fats. After the piece has browned on one side, it is turned over and covered with a lid, allowed to sweat. In the oven, chicken breast chops are most often prepared with various fillings: vegetables, mushrooms, dried fruits, cheese. Readiness check puncture, the knife should gently enter.
Recipe 1: Chicken breast chops in batter without flour
Juicy chicken breast chops that require a minimum set of products and do not contain flour. A crust is formed very quickly, so you need to fry the meat pieces over medium heat so that the breast has time to cook inside.
• single chicken breast;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of mayonnaise;
• black pepper, salt and oil.
1. We split the breast into portions, about 2 cm thick.
2. Beat off with a hammer. 3. Salt, pepper, stack on each other and leave for an hour, you can more.
4. Beat eggs, add mayonnaise, spices. Stir until dissolved.
5. Put the pan on the stove, pour the oil.
6. Cling with a fork chop, dip in beaten eggs and fry in hot oil until cooked. Check by puncture the same plug, it should easily enter.
Recipe 2: Chicken breast chops with basil, tomato and cheese
The recipe of cooking interesting chops from chicken breast, with juicy filling. The dish is simple, but very beautiful and tasty. Instead of circles of ordinary tomatoes, you can use cherry by cutting the fruit in half. Anyone who does not like basil, can exclude it or replace it with other herbs, including dried or frozen.
• 0.6 kg breast;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 tomatoes;
• 0.1 kg of cheese;
• 3 basil sprigs;
• 3 spoons of milk;
• crackers for breading;
• spices, fat for frying.
1. Cut the breast into portions, beat each one, sprinkle with spices and set aside.
2. Eggs need to beat with milk and spices.
3. Slice the tomato into circles, grate the cheese, and simply cut the basil.
4. Dip the chop in the egg, then roll in breadcrumbs and fry in a pan in oil. When it is reddened on one side, we turn it over.
5. Put the tomato mugs on the ruddy side, sprinkle with basil and cheese on top. Cook under the lid for a couple of minutes until the cheese melts and the bottom is browned.
Recipe 3: Chicken Breast “Mushroom” Chops
These chicken breast chops are cooked with mushroom stuffing, they are quite large and juicy. Common champignons are used. Preparing a dish in the oven on the baking sheet for about 40 minutes, with an average temperature of about 190 degrees.
• one big breast (0,7-0,8 kg);
• 0.25 kg of champignons;
• one onion;
• 2 eggs;
• 50 gr. mayonnaise;
• 0.15 kg of hard cheese;
• oil, spices.
1. Cut the breast in large enough pieces. Carefully repel, sprinkle with spices and remove.
2. Mushrooms need to be washed, remove the defects and cut into small slices. Onions clean and chop diced. Together, fry in a pan, in a small amount of butter. You can just put out on low heat, at the end we salt and pepper. 3. Salt the eggs, beat with a fork or with a whisk.
4. We take a broken off piece of meat, dip it in an egg, then roll it in flour and put it on a baking sheet.
5. Put a spoonful of the filling, sprinkle with a thin layer of grated cheese. This must be done in order to seal the mushrooms with meat and between themselves.
6. Take another chop, dip it in the egg again and roll it down in flour. Put on the mushrooms.
7. Sprinkle gently with cheese, press the chips to the chop with your hands, grease with mayonnaise on top and send to baking until done.
Recipe 4: Chicken breast chops in milk bechamel
An excellent recipe for chicken breast chops for those who plan to serve meat with a side dish. For the sauce, you can use both milk and liquid cream with a low percentage of fat. And in order to make it beautiful and bright, you must cook in butter and add turmeric to the color.
• 0.6 kg breast;
• 30 gr. butter;
• 0.4 liters of milk (or cream);
• butter, turmeric.
1. Cut the pieces of meat, beat, salt.
2. Pour oil into the pan, set on fire.
3. Dip the breast in flour and lightly fry in the hot oil until the crust. Put the cooked pieces in a small saucepan.
4. In another pan, melt the butter and fry a spoonful of wheat flour without a slide.
5. Pour in milk, stir continuously. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken. Salt and put any spices.
6. Fill the fried chops with milk sauce, simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. At the end add a pinch of turmeric to give the sauce a beautiful color.
Recipe 5: Chicken breast chops in “First Love” wine
There are several variations on how to make chicken breast chops using this recipe. They can be made with white or red wine. In the first case, the taste is tender, in the second, more saturated and bright. For comparison, you can try both options and choose the one that will appeal.
• 0.5 kg breast;
• 120 ml of wine;
• large onion or 2 small;
• 2 cloves of garlic; • butter;
• 2 tomatoes;
• dill fresh or dried.
1. Prepare the meat as in previous recipes, cut, beat and salt.
2. Chop onion into half rings, simply chop the garlic cloves into several pieces.
3. Pour oil into the pan, fry the onion. As soon as he starts to get gold, we throw garlic pieces. Cook a couple more minutes.
4. Spreading onion mass with a spoon, spread out chops.
5. Pour in wine, cover with lid and stew for 10 minutes.
6. At this time, we remove the skin from the tomatoes, pouring boiling water over the fruits, cut them into arbitrary slices, but not finely.
7. Send the tomatoes to the chicken, cover with the lid and stew for another 15 minutes.
8. At the end sprinkle with herbs.
Recipe 6: Chicken Breast Pineapple Chops
Chicken and pineapple - this is almost a classic duet, in which the products are perfectly combined. Chicken breast chops are prepared first in the pan, then in the oven, on average 40 minutes is enough. The peculiarity is that meat is fried on the stove on one side only.
• brisket from one carcass;
• 3 rings pineapples;
• 0.15 kg of cheese;
• some oil.
1. Cut the breast into chops and prepare as usual.
2. Dunk the pieces in one side into the flour and fry it, do not touch the top. This side will take the oven, and we will not waste time.
3. We put the pieces on the greased sheet raw side down.
4. Put on each diced pineapple. Exotic guest lovers can put a whole ring on each chop.
5. Sprinkle cheese and send in the oven until cooked. Pineapple juice will saturate the fillet, it will become soft and tender.
Recipe 7: Chicken breast chops in kefir marinade
A special feature of these chicken breast chops is the marinade. For him, it is better to use fatty kefir, you can replace it with liquid sour cream. It is better to use products at room temperature, so the process will go faster. Marinated meat must be at least 2 hours.
• 0.2 l kefir;
• salt, black pepper;
• 1 teaspoon condiment for chicken; • 2 cloves of garlic.
1. Cooking the sauce. To do this, we run garlic cloves through a press, put it in kefir, salt, pepper, sprinkle seasoning for chicken.
2. Breast cut portions, beat and immerse in kefir sauce. Give stand.
3. Remove the slices from the marinade, fry in hot oil on both sides to a golden color. Additionally, no need to panic.
Recipe 8: Chicken Breast Chops with Oriental Soy Sauce
If done correctly, the chicken turns out very soft, melts in your mouth. With this recipe, you can make chops from chicken breast, pork, beef, turkey. With any meat it turns out delicious.
• 0.7 kg of breast;
• 0.09 kg flour;
• 0.1 kg of soy sauce;
• spoon hop-suneli;
• spoon of sugar.
1. Cooking marinade. To do this, mix soy sauce with sugar, hops-suneli, a couple of spoons of vegetable oil.
2. Cut the breast into thin layers, slightly beat off, dip in the sauce and stack each other. The remains of the marinade just pour out the top. Reserve for an hour.
3. Beat the egg, add a couple of tablespoons of chicken marinade, mix.
4. We dip the pieces of chops into the egg mixture, then we pan the slices in wheat flour and fry in oil until ready.
Recipe 9: Teriyaki Chicken Breast Chops
Teriyaki sauce is known worldwide, and its homeland is Japan. Prepared on the basis of soy sauce, has several variations. It is great for meat, but especially delicious with it are chops from chicken breast. The recipe uses starch, you can take potato or corn.
• 2 fillets;
• 100 ml of soy sauce;
• one spoon of honey, balsamic vinegar and starch;
• 1/2 teaspoon ginger;
• 10 gr. sesame;
• butter in marinade and for frying.
1. Cooking marinade. To do this, mix honey, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
2. Prepare the fillet on chops, grease with sauce. We set aside to pickle.
3. Then we take the meat and fry in oil on both sides until the crust. 4. Pour the rest of the sauce in the same pan, add starch and stirring continuously, bring to a boil.
5. Pour half a glass of boiling water.
6. Put the fried chops and simmer under the lid for 10 minutes. They completely absorb the entire sauce. Sprinkle the finished dish with sesame seeds.
Chicken Breast Chops - Tips and Tricks
• For slicing chicken breasts, you should not use wooden planks, as they will absorb the juice and become a repository of germs. It is better to give preference to plastic and glass. They are much more hygienic and do not require special treatments, you just need to wash with detergent and dry.
• For breading breasts, instead of flour and crackers, you can use semolina. It is also very tasty with crushed crackers, but the biscuits should be salty.
• For extra juiciness, before roasting, pieces of white meat can be stuffed with butter or bacon and then breaded.
• To keep meat juice from leaving pieces of meat and not sprinkling in all directions, you need to beat the breast with a hammer through a plastic bag. You can simply cover the top or put a piece inside.
• Regardless of the way chops are cooked, it is important not to cook white meat for a long time. Otherwise, it will become dry, hard, the piece will shrink. In a pan for frying the average chop is enough for 5 minutes on each side. In the oven, time depends on the presence or absence of filling, but on average no more than 30 minutes.