This is a cake that even inexperienced chefs can cook with ease. But at the same time, its main advantage lies not at all in the simplicity of preparation, but in its unique taste. After all, apples and lemon jam act as a filling. It is this unusual duet that gives the pie a rather interesting taste. In general, the words cannot describe the taste of this cake, you just have to cook it and try it.
- flour - 200 g;
- fine crystalline sugar - 130 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- baking powder - 1 tsp. (with riding);
- apples - 200-230 g;
- lemon jam - 140 g;
- coconut chips - 30 g.
1. Pour out fine-crystalline sugar in a suitable bowl and drive in eggs.
2. Then, using a mixer or a whisk, foaming the mass until the sugar crystals are completely dissolved. If the assistants take the mixer, then it will take about 3 minutes, and if you use a hand whisk, you will have to work a few minutes longer.
3. Next, in the egg mass, enter flour mixed with baking powder through a sieve.
4. Stir with the same whisk or mixer, getting a thickly-viscous dough.
5. Rinse the apples, dry them and cut them into slices. If the skin is not too hard and does not taste bitter, then it can be left.
6. Shift dough into shape. The bottom and sides necessarily cover the parchment. Then stick apple slices into the dough.
7. Then fill the gaps between the apples with lemon jam.
8. And generously sprinkle with coconut chips.
9. Bake apple pie and lemon jam at 180 degrees for about 35-45 minutes. An appetizing toasted pie top will indicate its readiness.
10. The pie is surprisingly fragrant, tender and extremely tasty. In principle, instead of lemon jam, you can take some other jam, but then the cake will get a completely different taste and flavor.