Ruddy and airy pies with jam - a drug for any sweet tooth.
Especially if they are baked in the oven.
Such products literally ask themselves into the mouth and it is impossible to resist them. Indulge in ruddy pies?
Pie with jam in the oven - the general principles of cooking
Most often, for baked pies, yeast dough is used in milk or water. There are recipes for kefir or sour cream, they are below. For quick and lazy baking, you can use puff pastry bought in the store. It is desirable that it too was yeast, otherwise the baking will be tough.
Jam is always used as a filling. Given the high sugar content and sugary taste, it is not necessary to add it in large quantities. Sometimes jam is mixed with other products that make the taste of sweet mince more pleasant and richer.
How to make patties:
1. The dough is cut into small pieces of 50-100 grams.
2. Hands round each slice, give it a little to lie on the table.
3. Then the ball is rolled out with a rolling pin or stretched with hands into a flat cake.
4. Jam unfolds, ordinary pasties are molded.
Products are laid out on a baking sheet seam up or down. It should be borne in mind that baking yeast dough greatly increases in size. Be sure to leave space between products. Before planting in the oven, the patties can be smeared with an egg so that they turn out to be ruddy and shiny.
Yeast cakes with jam in the oven on milk
Option sweet and sweet pies with jam in the oven of yeast dough. For the kneading, you need whole milk, but you can also use diluted dry milk. From these products will make about 12-15 small patties.
• 270 ml of milk;
• yeast 7 grams (1 tsp. With the mountain);
• 580 g of flour;
• 1 egg per dough;
• 2 raw yolks in dough;
• 2 tbsp. l sugar usual;
• 1 packet of vanilla sugar;
• 110 grams creamy. oils; • jam for filling 0.5 kg;
• 1 egg for lubrication.
1. Warm milk is poured into a saucepan or in a large bowl, mixed with sugar and yeast, left for a couple of minutes.
2. The oil is melted, cooled. Whole egg to beat with half a teaspoon of salt.
3. Milk is mixed with eggs and butter, added beaten eggs, the mass is well stirred.
4. Vanillin with flour is added to the dough, all this is mixed together. Next, the bowl must be removed in a warm place for 2.5 hours.
5. Jam is transferred to the bowl, kneaded until smooth. Lumps in the filling should not be.
6. We take out the approached dough, divide it into small lumps, roll out the lozenges.
7. We spread the prepared jam on tortillas. We sculpt closed pies, paying special attention to the strength of the seams. The filling should not flow.
8. Shift the patties on the baking sheet seam down. Between them must be a place to climb.
9. Give warmth on the pan for about a quarter of an hour. Products must rise, smooth out.
10. Beat the remaining egg for lubrication, cover the surface of the patties.
11. Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
Puff pastry with jam in the oven
Option pies with jam in the oven in a hurry from the finished puff pastry. It is better to use yeast dough, baking it turns out softer.
• dough packaging;
• 300-350 g jam;
• 3-4 spoons of sugar.
1. Thawed dough should be laid out on a powdered table, thinly rolled.
2. The prepared layer should be cut into squares or rectangles of arbitrary size.
3. Beat the egg, dip the brush in it, process all the cuts.
4. Spread the jam in all pieces.
5. Fold the rectangles in half, make the edges together.
6. Transfer the quad sticks to the baking tray.
7. Lubricate all items with egg residues.
8. Sprinkle sugar over the top, just a little.
9. Puff pastries are baked at 210 degrees. Readiness is determined “by eye” by the color of the dough.
Pies with jam in the oven on yogurt
Option simple pies with jam from kefir dough. Despite the fact that yeast is not added to it, it is still necessary to stand for the dough, at least twenty minutes.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 0.2 tsp. baking soda, salt;
• spoon of sugar;
• 3.5 Art. flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.5 Art. oils;
• 300 g jam.
1. Kefir is removed in advance or gently heated. It is important not to roll the curd product.
2. Mix sugar, soda and salt with kefir.
3. Add one egg, pour half a glass of vegetable oil. All well whisk whisk.
4. Fall asleep flour. The consistency of the dough should be medium, not very thick, but not spreading.
5. Cover the bowl, let the dough stand in a warm place.
6. During this time, knead until jam uniform, whisk the egg separately.
7. We make ordinary pies. Roll out the dough thinly, under the action of the ripper the crumb rises in the oven, it will be more.
8. Fold on the baking sheet, grease. Kefir patties are baked at 180 degrees.
Pies with jam in the oven on yogurt with yeast
Variant of quick yeast dough on kefir, which you need to stand for just an hour. This is enough to make soft, airy baking.
• 200 ml of kefir
• 7 g yeast;
• 70 g of oil;
• 400-450 g of flour;
• 20 g of sugar;
• 5 g of salt.
Jam for the filling, egg for registration.
1. Kefir should be heated to 35-37 degrees, add yeast to it, leave for five minutes.
2. The oil softens in a warm place, can be put on the battery.
3. In kefir added to all other ingredients for the test, stir.
4. Flour is added, and softened butter is added when kneading. Make soft, elastic dough.
5. Transfer it to a large bowl, leave for an hour.
6. Remove the dough, which should already have risen. Make small balls out of it, leave another ten minutes on the table.
7. Roll the tortillas or just stretch the lumps of dough with your hands. Form with jam pies. 8. Let the pies lie down for another fifteen minutes on the pan.
9. Lubricate products with egg, bake in the oven.
Pie with jam in the oven on the water
Option yeast dough on water with sour cream. Sparking method of cooking. Jam for the filling, you can take absolutely any.
• 300 ml of water;
• 50 g margarine;
• 70 g sour cream;
• 11 g yeast;
• egg (for lubrication);
• 50 g of sugar;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 500 g jam;
• 5-7 glasses of flour.
1. Making a brew. To do this, in warm water, dilute the yeast, add half the sugar and 1-1.5 cups of flour. Cooked talker leave warm for about one hour. Opara should be well raised, covered with bubbles.
2. Melt margarine or use any butter, you can vegetable.
3. Whip sour cream with sugar and salt, pour into the dough.
4. Add margarine to dough.
5. Fill the right amount of flour, mesim.
6. Leave the cooked mass warm until the first good rise.
7. We form ordinary pies with jam, let them rise on the baking sheet, grease and bake.
Puff pastries with jam and nuts in the oven
Another recipe for quick and simple puff pastry pies in the oven. The filling is prepared from jam and any nuts.
• 400 g of dough;
• 80 grams of nuts;
• jam 250 grams.
1. Chop the nuts into small pieces, pour a third, fry the rest in a skillet.
2. Mix the roasted nuts with mashed jam.
3. Roll out the dough, cut into squares of 10-15 centimeters, depending on the desired size of the patties.
4. Spread the cooked nut filling with jam.
5. Dampen the edges of the pieces with an egg, make triangular or rectangular patties by joining opposite corners.
6. Top with an egg, sprinkle with raw nuts, which are set aside earlier.
7. Bake at 200 degrees.
Pies with jam and raisins in the oven
The recipe is amazing stuffing for sweet pies in the oven with the addition of raisins. After soaking the grapes become large, the filling will be very fragrant and juicy. Dough for them, you can use absolutely any. This amount of filling is enough for 15-18 pies. Ingredients
• 500 g jam;
• 200 g raisins;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Pour the raisins with hot water, let stand for about forty minutes.
2. Drain the raisins in a colander, put the swollen grapes on a napkin, dry.
3. Mash mash thoroughly until smooth, then mix with cinnamon. It is better to grind the spice yourself, the filling will be much more fragrant. If desired, you can add a pinch of ginger, a little nutmeg, saffron.
4. Add raisins to the cinnamon filling and stir.
5. Form patties of any size and shape, brush with egg, bake in a heated oven.
Pies with jam in the oven - tips and tricks
• Yeast dough does not like drafts and cold air. Only in the heat of the patties will be well suited, they will be soft and tasty.
• If the jam is liquid and spreads, then you can add a little breadcrumbs, starch, crumbs from cookies or flour. Delicious filling is obtained with ground nuts.
• To make the products appear shiny, they use raw yolk with a spoonful of whole milk for lubrication. The mixture is thoroughly stirred, applied to the patties with a brush, trying as much as possible to miss the sides.
• If the jam is not fragrant enough or you just need to make the filling more tasty, you can add a little chopped zest.
• Whole jam stuffing often turns out to be too sweet and sugary. Dilute the taste with fresh berries or fruit, cottage cheese. Can be used for sweet mince pies with rice and jam.