The taste of the paste depends on the sauce used. Italians pay much attention to cooking, using the best products, spices and, of course, fresh cream.
After all, they most often are the basis for an appetizing gravy. Let the pasta play the best flavors!
Creamy sauce for pasta - the general principles of cooking
All cream sauces require heat treatment. Usually they are cooked in pans or in pans with a thick bottom. Flour is added for thickness. So that it doesn’t get clumped, the product is pre-fried, the cream is poured in a thin stream and must be stirred with a spatula. Cream is usually added after vegetables 5 minutes before the end of the sauce.
What else is added:
• vegetables (onions, garlic, tomatoes);
• cheese of different types;
• butter, vegetable;
An important ingredient in a creamy sauce are spices. In addition to pepper, you can fall asleep fresh or dried herbs. Ideal to emphasize the taste of pasta Provencal or Italian blends. But you can take some herbs separately: oregano, thyme, marjoram, rosemary, mata, basil. If there is nothing, then dill and parsley will do.
Creamy sauce after cooking should be given 5-10 minutes to infuse, so that the last added products (greens, spices, olives) have time to reveal the taste. But to keep for a long time, reheating gentle gravy is not recommended.
The easiest cream sauce for pasta
The recipe is simple, versatile, cheap, but very tender and tasty cream sauce for pasta. Its taste and aroma will directly depend on the herbs used, just an Italian mixture is indicated here, but you can collect it to your own taste.
• 260 ml of cream;
• 30 g cl. oils;
• 1 tsp. flour;
• salt and pepper;
• 1 tsp. herbs
1. Put the oil in a small frying pan, melt. 2. Add a teaspoon with a pile of flour. Fry. Be sure to stir, so as not to burn.
3. As soon as the flour is slightly browned, pour cream in a thin stream, do not cease to stir the sauce. Lumps in it should not be.
4. Without waiting for the heating of the cream, put two pinches of salt and the same amount of pepper. If you need to get a more spicy taste, increase the amount.
5. The sauce will begin to thicken, stir constantly. As soon as the mass becomes similar to jelly, remove from heat. As it cools, the consistency will become even thicker.
6. Pour the sauce from the pan into a convenient container or bowl, immediately pour Italian herbs or any other mixture to your taste.
7. Quickly stir, cover, leave in this form for 20 minutes, so that the last spices reveal their flavor.
Creamy sauce for pasta with parmesan
Traditional Italian sauce with cream and parmesan, which is suitable not only for pasta. It perfectly combines rice, mushrooms, and ordinary pasta.
• 90 g parmesan;
• a glass of cream;
• 50 grams of cl. oils;
• dry herbs;
• salt and pepper.
1. Put the butter on the heated pan. Well, if it is of high quality with a minimum amount of water.
2. Grate Parmesan. You can use other cheese for the sauce, but it should melt well.
3. Stir the cheese, heat until it melts. Fire strong do not need.
4. Add cream, stir. We warm up to boil, make the fire even less. The sauce should languish.
5. Add salt, pepper.
6. Put the mixture of dry herbs, stir. As soon as four minutes have passed after boiling, the sauce can be removed from the heat. We pour pasta with a fragrant dressing.
Creamy sauce for pasta “Garlic flavor”
Recipe for a very fragrant cream and garlic pasta sauce. Cheese is also added to it, but it must be soft from the bath.
• 180 g of cream;
• 80 g cl. cheese;
• 2 tsp. olive oil;
• 1 tsp. herbs;
• four cloves of garlic; • salt, flour.
1. Peel the garlic cloves. Two of them need to grind. Crush the remaining two with the back of a knife to make flat cakes.
2. Heat up the olive oil, put crushed garlic in it, fry until rosy color. Take out, throw away.
3. Now put chopped garlic in fragrant oil, fry for a minute, add 0.5 tsp. white wheat flour, pour cream in a few seconds.
4. Sauce can be immediately salted. For sharpness add a pinch of red pepper. Give the cream to boil, remove from heat.
5. Add dry herbs, cool the creamy mixture to a warm state.
6. Now we knead soft cheese with a spoon, in parts we add cream sauce with garlic. Stir well each time so that lumps do not appear.
7. As soon as the cream mass is over, you need to try the sauce. If necessary, add more salt or add spiciness.
Creamy sauce for pasta with champignons
Option mushroom sauce, which does not require any additions, as it contains mushrooms. Fill boiled spaghetti or regular pasta and the dish is ready!
• 0.2 kg of champignons;
• one onion;
• two cloves of garlic;
• 230 ml of cream;
• 1 tsp. flour;
• 100 ml of water;
• 30 ml of oil.
1. Rinse the mushrooms, remove the long legs. Caps mushrooms carefully cut a long knife on the plate. The thickness is about three millimeters.
2. Heat the oil. Use a wide griddle. Oil is better to take olive or creamy. We spread mushrooms, fry almost until ready.
3. Cut the onion. Add it to the mushrooms. Fry all together. Here it is important to stir frequently so that the onions do not burn, otherwise the sauce will have an unpleasant aroma.
4. Grind the garlic, add to the total mass.
5. Mix the cream with flour, pour into mushrooms. As soon as the sauce begins to boil, pour half a glass of hot water, stir.
6. Put the spices, pepper and salt, cover the pan. We expose the smallest fire to sauce languished. Cook it for about three minutes, so that the mushrooms are soaked with cream.
Creamy sauce for pasta with shrimps and cheese
Another option full cream sauce for pasta, which is ideally complemented by pasta. The recipe indicates the weight of peeled shrimp. Similarly, you can use chopped squid and other seafood.
• 120 grams of shrimp;
• a glass of cream;
• 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
• 3 tbsp. l olive oil;
• 10 olives;
• 1 tsp. Italian herbs;
• 1 clove garlic;
• 30 grams of parmesan.
1. Heat the oil in a conventional skillet. Add peeled shrimp. Do not forget to remove from them the intestinal vein.
2. Fry the shrimp for a minute, pour with lemon juice. Mix, wait until it evaporates.
3. Add one minced clove of garlic, fry for a few seconds.
4. Pour the salted cream, stir, if desired, add ground pepper to the sauce.
5. Once the cream warms up, you can fall asleep grated Parmesan and dry herbs. Everything is well stirred, waiting for the complete melting, turn off the plate.
6. Cut the olives into pieces, stir in, put the sauce on the paste and serve immediately.
Creamy sauce for pasta without cream
Recipe blende sauce, which will help out in the absence of cream. It is prepared in milk, it is desirable to use a product with a fat content above 3%.
• 250 ml of milk;
• 10 g flour;
• 30 g cl. oils;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
1. Melt the butter, spread the flour in it. Fry until beige, stirring regularly.
2. Introduce milk in a thin stream. Cook the jelly, add salt, pepper.
3. We rub cheese, we spread in sauce. We warm up for a moment.
4. Grind the garlic, put it into the hot mass, stir, let the sauce boil, remove from the fire.
5. At the very end add dry greens. If fresh leaves are used, they should be finely chopped and added to a slightly cooled sauce.
Creamy sauce for pasta with salmon
Fish version of creamy sauce, which is cooked with salmon. In fact, for this recipe, any red fish fillet, even a boring and dry pink salmon, is suitable. Ingredients
• 200 g salmon;
• 200 g of cream;
• 1 tsp. herbs;
• 4 tbsp. l olive oil;
• 30 g parmesan;
• salt pepper;
• 20 g of flour;
• 1 tbsp. l lemon juice.
1. Cut the salmon in small cubes. Sprinkle with lemon juice, leave to marinate for ten minutes.
2. Send the griddle to the stove, adding the prescription oil to it.
3. Sprinkle the salmon flour, stir with your hands. Put it in the pan. Fry until golden brown on flat flame, but do not cover with a lid. Since the pieces are small, the fish will cook quickly.
4. Fill the cream. We warm the sauce almost to a boil.
5. Add different spices, we introduce Italian herbs.
6. At the end put the grated Parmesan. Give the sauce to boil and immediately turn off.
7. Quickly stir, cover the pan, leave for ten minutes.
Creamy sauce for pasta - tips and tricks
• Creamy sauces have the ability to become thicker as they cool, so you do not need to boil them for a long time, it is enough to achieve hot kissel consistency.
• If the sauce is left, do not throw it away. It is perfect for shawarma, you can use as a salad dressing, lubricate layers of lasagna, add in different gravy and dressings.
• If the sauce is salty, dilute the taste. The easiest way is to add more cream or fresh cheese.
• Did the sauce turn out with lumps of flour? This is all just a fix! The mass can be drained, rubbed through a sieve, or simply interrupted by a blender.