Gentle intercostal pulp of almost any kind of meat is a wonderful basis for a variety of dishes.
When cooking or stewing, the broth turns out to be saturated, and if you use the pressure cooker mode, or just stew the dish a little longer, then the gravy becomes just that, which is said to be: “fingers will lick”.
Pork ribs in a slow cooker - general principles of preparation
• In a slow cooker, tender pork ribs are fried or stewed. Cooking modes are selected from the available programs in each specific device. Frying is done in the “Frying” or “Baking” mode, stewing the pork in “Stewing” or in the “Multipovar” program. Before you start cooking, you should carefully read the attached instructions.
• Pork ribs can be both fresh and smoked. Before cooking, they are thoroughly washed with running water and dried with a paper towel. Then cut along the bones into pieces containing one or two ribs, and proceed according to the described recipe.
• Ribs serve as an independent dish - they can be fried or stewed in various sauces or marinades and served with a side dish in the form of fresh vegetables, boiled potatoes, pasta or cereals. But more often, in order to get a full-fledged dish, they are cooked in a slow cooker immediately with a vegetable side dish: cabbage, potatoes, and green peas. Vegetables are laid in a bowl in a certain sequence or filled with a sleeve with meat, which is then placed in a slow cooker.
Fragrant fried pork ribs in an Asian multicooker
• fresh pork ribs - 500 gr .;
• 20 ml oyster sauce;
• five peppercorns;
• spices “For meat” and salt - to taste;
• three spoons of butter;
• dark soy sauce - 40 ml.
1. Rinse the ribs and cut along the bones into portions. In order not to scratch the bowl with long ribs, cut them into two parts. 2. Crush the garlic in a small bowl, add the crushed peas of the pepper and mix well.
3. Combine the mixture with soy and oyster sauces. Salt lightly.
4. Prepare the sauce thoroughly, rub the pieces of pork from all sides and, putting them in a bowl, leave to marinate for half an hour.
5. In the bowl, on the “Fry”, warm the vegetable oil well and dip the ribs into it. Pour the remaining marinade over the pieces and fry for a quarter of an hour on one side.
6. Then gently turn it over and fry on the other side for 10 minutes.
Pork ribs in a slow cooker with soy sauce
• ribs young pig;
• two fresh tomatoes;
• a pair of bulbs;
• 60 ml of soy sauce;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• three large spoons of unsalted tomato.
1. Cut ribs along the bones, chop off the vertebrae and rinse well.
2. Cut the tomatoes and onions into slices, send them in a bowl with ribs.
3. Mix olive oil with soy sauce and tomato, add pepper. Fill the sauce with the ribs. Stir and put the bowl in the cold for half an hour.
4. Transfer the meat to the slow cooker, turn on the “Quenching” for two hours.
Honey pork ribs in a slow cooker, stewed in soy sauce
• 700 gr. pork (ribs);
• two teaspoons of honey;
• vegetable refined oil - 50 ml;
• garlic - 3 slices.
1. In a deep small bowl, pour in the sauce and liquid honey and stir. Components must be fully connected.
2. Grate the garlic into the sauce on the finest grater, add the oil and mix well again.
3. Wash the dried towel-dried ribs into the bowl and pour the honey-soy sauce, mix.
4. Cook on “Baking” under tight lid for 40 minutes.
Pork ribs in a multicooker with potatoes (in the sleeve)
• one kilogram of ribs (pork);
• seasoning “For kebabs”;
• one large lemon;
• large onion;
• eight medium potatoes;
• young juicy dill;
• seasoning “For potatoes”. Cooking Method:
1. Put washed, cut bone pork ribs into a large bowl, and sprinkle liberally with seasoning “For shish kebab”.
2. Scald lemon with boiling water and quickly cut in half. Remove one half, and from the second squeeze the juice and pour it into the meat.
3. Add an arbitrarily chopped onion (thin half rings or rings), mix everything thoroughly.
4. Cover the bowl of meat with a lid and place in the refrigerator. It would be better if the ribs stay in the cold all night.
5. With the potatoes, peel the skin, if the tubers are large, cut them in half. Lightly salt, mix with seasoning “For potatoes”.
6. Take a baking sleeve and secure one edge with a special clip or tie it with a tight knot.
7. Put the marinated pork ribs, potatoes into the sleeve and secure the free edge of the “package”. Then lower it in a cooking bowl, lower a cover.
8. Turn on the meter in baking mode for one hour.
9. After the end of the program, remove the filled sleeve from the bowl, place it on a large dish and carefully cut it from the top.
10. Put the finished ribs with potatoes in a serving bowl, and sprinkle with finely chopped dill.
Smoked pork ribs in a multicooker with potatoes
• kilo of smoked pork ribs;
• one kilogram of potatoes;
• finely ground salt;
• three spoons of butter;
• a small leaf of laurel.
1. Cut the potatoes into rings and cover with cold water for 20 minutes. After that, lay on a linen towel, wait until all the water comes down.
2. Cut the onion into small pieces, and cut the smoked ribs along the bones.
3. Pour oil into the slow cooker, put the ribs into it and pepper them to your taste.
4. Lay the dried potatoes on top of the pork, and place a leaf of half-crested between its rings. Salt, no need to add water.
5. Set the timer of the multivarka for one and a half hours and start the “saucepan” on the “Quenching” option.
Vegetables stewed with smoked pork ribs in a slow cooker
• frozen green peas - 1 cup;
• 800 gr. potatoes;
• pork ribs (smoked) - 700 gr .;
• large carrot - 1 pc .;
• two leaves of laurel;
• small onion;
• one glass of filtered water.
1. Turn on the slow cooker to “Baking” and pour three full spoons of pure oil into the bowl.
2. Chop the onion, grate the carrot. Dip the vegetables in the heated oil and fry, stirring occasionally, for a quarter of an hour.
3. Add frozen peas, medium-sized potatoes.
4. Put the smoked pork ribs sliced over the bone on top of the vegetables, and place the lavrushka between them.
5. Lightly prisolite, and fill all with prepared water.
6. Cook one hour on the “Quenching” option under a tightly closed lid.
Gentle pork ribs in a slow cooker, in a wine marinade
• chilled ribs of a young pig - 1.5 kg;
• two glasses of red, not strong wine;
• three heads of bitter onions;
• half a large lemon;
• two ripe tomatoes;
• Basil and “Provencal Herb Mix” - to taste;
• three black peppercorns;
• Lavrushka - 3 leaves.
1. Blow the tomatoes with boiling water. Quickly cool in ice-cold water, peel off the knife and cut the flesh into small-sized cubes.
2. Finely chop the onion.
3. Rinse the ribs, lightly dry. Chop in small portions, shift into a bowl and add vegetables (tomatoes and onions) to meat.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the wine with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
5. Add peas, basil, seasonings and lavrushka.
6. Intensely stir the marinade and fill them with pork for six hours.
7. After that, place the pieces of the ribs along with the marinade in the brew bowl and pour water. It should cover only half the meat.
8. Set the option “Quenching” for two hours and turn on the slow cooker.
Braised cabbage with pork ribs in a slow cooker
• kilogram of fresh white cabbage;
• one kilogram of chilled ribs (pigs); • a tablespoon of thick tomato;
• two bulbs;
• two small carrots;
• non-aromatic sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
• teaspoon ground paprika;
• 1/4 spoonful of cumin.
1. Wash, lightly dried ribs, chop into portions and fold into a brewing bowl.
2. Add butter, thinly chopped carrots and onion in half rings.
3. Program the timer for an hour, start the slow cooker in the “Quenching” program and cook by systematically opening the lid and mixing the contents of the bowl well.
4. After that, add chopped cabbage into the bowl.
5. Salt, pepper slightly, add cumin seeds, tomato, finely chopped garlic and mix well.
6. Pour in a third of the cup of drinking cold water and turn on the “saucepan” in the previous mode for another hour.
7. In the process of cooking, mix the cabbage with ribs three times.
Pork ribs in a multicooker - cooking tricks and helpful tips
• If the recipe requires fresh meat, try to take a young, with a low fat content. During frying it will be heated, which will give extra juiciness to the dish.
• Frozen ribs thaw in advance by placing the package on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. In this case, they will retain all the healthy and taste.
• The dish will turn out more fragrant and juicy, if pieces of ribs are kept in marinade or grated with spices for half an hour before cooking.
• Tomato paste, added to some dishes, perfectly replaces thick tomato juice or chopped fresh tomatoes.
• It is desirable to chop unnecessarily large ribs in half. Otherwise, they can scratch the delicate cover of the multicooker.