Ribs from the oven - one name is worth it!
This dish just can not please.
But how best to cook it? There are lots of holiday options with various spices, pickles, vegetables. Yes, yes, it is festive.
Fragrant ribs on the table are already a reason for joy, regardless of the day of the week and the date on the calendar. Arrange a holiday feast for the household?
Oven ribs in foil - general principles of cooking
Ribs must be washed before use and must be dried. Water droplets will prevent the penetration of spices, and in the cooking process will float. This will make pieces of meat not baked, but boiled. After preparation, the meat can be cut. Lamb ribs just divided along the bones. For convenience, pork ribs can be shortened. Next, go to marinating.
How can you season the ribs:
• adzhika (dry or diluted);
• sour cream;
• soy sauce;
• ketchup, tomato paste;
• dry seasonings for meat, shashlik, pork.
And, of course, you can not do without onions and garlic, emphasizing the taste of any meat. For aroma, you can add citrus juice, bay leaf, dried herbs. Ribs can be immediately cooked with vegetables, mushrooms, cereals.
Baking foil is spread out on a baking sheet, then lay out the product and cover with the top. If you bake a large amount of meat or add vegetables, liquid sauces, then you need to immediately form the sides. It is important to firmly fasten the joint of the cloths so that the bundle does not open during the preparation. If the foil is weak, then you can make a double bottom.
Recipe 1: Pork ribs in the oven in foil with garlic
Cooking ribs in the oven in foil will require a lot of fresh garlic and ready mustard. If desired, the amount can be reduced. The dish is quite spicy. You can serve yourself or combine with any side dishes. Ingredients
• 10 ribs;
• 1 head of garlic;
• 1 spoon of mustard;
• 0.5 tablespoons of honey;
• 1 onion;
• 4 spoons of tomato paste;
• 0.5 spoons of paprika;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1/3 spoon black pepper.
1. Mix the onion sliced in half rings and chopped garlic in a bowl.
2. Add the paste diluted in 100 grams of water. You can use broth instead of water. Salt, put in sauce butter, mustard, paprika, pepper and honey. All mix well.
3. Cut the edges into slices. Size at its discretion, what is needed.
4. Fill the prepared marinade and leave for at least an hour. You can pour in advance and keep the night in the refrigerator.
5. On the baking sheet or in the form of stelaem foil, we make ribs, lay out ribs, loosely to each other. Pour over the remaining marinade.
6. Close the top with foil, tightly twist the joints.
7. Send the ribs to the oven for 50 minutes. You can then unfold the foil and allow the pieces to redden.
Recipe 2: Ribs in the oven in foil with dry adjika
This recipe for pork ribs in the oven in foil does not require pre-marinating, but the meat still turns out juicy, tender and with an unmatched aroma. If there is no dry adzhika, then you can take a diluted sauce, but it should be real, spicy, with a pronounced aroma of peppers.
• 1 kg of ribs;
• 0.5 tablespoons of dry adzhika;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• 3 spoons of ketchup;
• 50 grams of soy sauce.
1. Grind minced garlic with dry adzhika so that the mass is soaked with fragrant oils.
2. Add soy sauce, ketchup and mix. Salt is not necessary, soy sauce is enough.
3. Wash ribs, then wipe dry with wipes. If you have time, you can let the meat dry on the table. It should not be wet.
4. Cut the ribs into pieces of 10-15 centimeters, cut them together.
5. Rub on all sides with an aromatic mixture of adzhika. 6. We put the ribs in foil, you can have it close to each other.
7. Cover the top, tightly connect the edges and set in the oven for an hour. Temperature 180 ° C.
Recipe 3: Oven ribs in foil with potatoes
The ribs themselves are quite fat, so it goes well with vegetables. For this dish will require potatoes, which will play the role of a side dish.
• 800 grams of ribs;
• 800 grams of potatoes;
• 2 carrots;
• 2 bulbs;
For the marinade:
• 1 tsp. spices for meat;
• 1 tsp. mustard;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• salt and pepper;
• 1 spoon of tomato paste;
• 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
1. First you need to marinate the meat. To do this, let's wash the ribs, cut them as we need.
2. For the marinade, mix the mustard with sour cream and the rest of the ingredients. Instead of table vinegar, you can use wine or apple. Seasoning can be taken just for meat or for kebabs.
3. Pour the marinade into the prepared ribs, mix well with your hands, rubbing each piece. We ram, cover and leave for an hour.
4. Clean the vegetables. Potatoes cut into 4-6 parts, depending on the size. If you use small and young tubers, you can throw the whole or cut it in half.
5. Onion cut into half rings, carrot circles. All vegetables combine, sprinkle with salt. No seasoning is necessary, they are enough in meat.
6. Spread the foil on a baking sheet, lay the vegetables in an even layer, place the pieces of meat on top. Pour the remains of the marinade from the bowl.
7. Cover the top with foil, seal tightly and send the dish to the oven for 1.5 hours. Cooking at 190 degrees.
Recipe 4: Ovine ribs in the oven in foil
Lamb ribs in the oven in foil will not need a lot of spices or sauces. The product itself is juicy and tender, especially if you use the meat of a young animal.
Ingredients • 600 grams of ribs;
• 3 onions;
• salt, pepper;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 spoon of vinegar;
• 2 spoons of butter.
1. Grind the garlic, mix with black pepper, salt and rub the ribs. Leave for a while, while engaged in onions.
2. We clean the onions, cut them into half rings, add vinegar, oil and mix well with our hands.
3. Spread foil, lay out a pillow from a bow.
4. Top prepared lamb slices. If the ribs are quite lean and there is little fat on them, then you can simply smear it with vegetable oil. Or put a piece of butter on top.
5. Seal the foil and cook at 200 ° C for about 40 minutes.
Recipe 5: Ribs in the oven in foil with honey-orange sauce
The taste of these ribs in the foil will subdue even the most spoiled gourmet. And the meat is cooked very simply and does not require intricate ingredients. We use pork ribs.
• 700 grams of ribs;
• 2 spoons of honey;
• 1 orange;
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce;
• 1 spoon of mustard, can be with grains;
• 1/2 lemon.
1. If the honey is thick, then you need to melt. Add the mustard, soy sauce and mix well.
2. Squeeze the juice from orange and lemon, combine with the honey mass.
3. Cut the ribs into pieces of arbitrary size, divide them into bones one at a time and rub the resulting mixture. You can leave to pickle.
4. We put the pieces into the foil, pour the rest of the sauce on top, pack it and send it to the oven.
5. Cook for about an hour at 180 ° C. If the meat is well marinated, time can be shortened.
Recipe 6: Smoked ribs in the oven in foil with liquid smoke
It turns out that smoked ribs can be in the oven! Of course, they will differ in taste from real meat from the smokehouse, but they will still be tender and fragrant.
• 1 kg of ribs;
• 1 spoon of liquid smoke;
• 4 spoons of soy sauce; • 1/3 tsp. pepper mixes;
• 2 bay leaves.
1. Wash, dry ribs. Cut into slices.
2. Mix peppers with soy sauce and liquid smoke, rub meat. Then put the pieces in the bag and put them in the refrigerator for 12 hours. You can leave for a day. Periodically shake the package.
3. We take out the ribs, pack them in foil, put the bay leaves on top, so that the meat gets extra flavor. We try not to have pieces close to each other.
4. We send to bake in the oven for 1.5 hours. The temperature set 150-160 degrees, do not raise above.
5. We take the rolls out of the oven, cool them without turning them, then transfer the ribs into a sealed container so that the aroma does not run out. It can be consumed both in cold and hot.
Recipe 7: Ribs in the oven in foil with mushrooms
For the preparation of this dish we will use champignons. It is advisable to choose small mushrooms, which can be put in one piece or cut into no more than 2 pieces.
• 700 grams of ribs;
• 350 grams of champignons;
• 40 grams of butter;
• 3 spoons of ketchup;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 80 grams of sour cream;
• pepper, salt.
1. Mix ketchup with spices and sour cream, add chopped garlic.
2. Chop ribs, combine with fragrant sauce and leave to marinate.
3. Wash the mushrooms, let them dry, and fry slightly in a pan. Instead of butter, you can take vegetable or ghee.
4. Fold in the form of foil pork, mushrooms. Hermetically close and ship to bake for 40-50 minutes. Exhibiting 180 degrees.
Recipe 8: Ribs in the oven in foil with mayonnaise and lemon
Another simple way to cook such edges in the oven is in foil. Opponents of mayonnaise can replace the sauce with sour cream.
• 1 kg of ribs;
• 4 bulbs;
• 2 spoons of ketchup; • 1 bay leaf;
• 1 lemon;
• 60 grams of mayonnaise;
• 1 tsp. seasonings for meat.
1. Cut the ribs into pieces, put in a bowl.
2. Shred the onion in half rings, add salt, seasonings, mayonnaise and ketchup.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lemon, also send in a bowl.
4. Break the bay leaf into several parts, send it to the meat.
5. Mix everything well, we tamp and leave for 2 hours.
6. Marinated meat is laid in foil, packed and cooked for an hour at 180 degrees.
Ribs in the oven in foil - tips and tricks
• After cooking, do not rush to remove the foil ribs. Give the dish a “rest” for half an hour. Meat will absorb the released juices, evenly distribute the moisture inside, soften dried crusts and get much more tasty.
• If you do not like spicy dishes, but want to get tasty and bright ribs, instead of adzhika and mustard for marinating, use a mixture of sweet paprika with non-sharp ketchup or just tomato paste.
• If the ribs are small, then you can not cut them into thin pieces and cook the whole piece at once, rubbing with fragrant seasoning from all sides. In this case, the chance to dry the dish is much less.
• The ribs will get a beautiful color after baking, if you add a little liquid honey to the sauce for marinating, and after cooking, remove the top layer of foil and fry the meat until crusty.