Apple pastila cooler than the most expensive candy.
Natural, low-calorie and healthy dessert is very easy to make at home, especially for happy owners of an electric dryer.
Home-made fruit candy from apples in a dryer - general principles of cooking
Pastille at home is made from fresh or boiled fruit. Raw materials are ground in puree or just mash. You can cook a delicacy with pieces, with skins. Sometimes apples just rubbed with chips and spread in an even layer. Often mixed several types of fruit, add berries. Pastille can be smoothed, but it is undesirable to add much sugar. With him, the workpiece will dry for a long time, but it will turn out softer.
In electric dryers for pastes there are special pallets without holes. Mass lay out an even layer on the greased surface. For one tray of an average dryer, 0.5-0.7 cups of apple sauce is sufficient. Then set the tray, turn on the device and prepare until completely dry. At a temperature of 37-40 degrees, it will take 15-20 hours, depending on the moisture content of the mass and layer thickness.
If there is no tray for pastes
Not all dryers in the set are solid trays or they are not enough. You can lay a regular pallet circle cut out of a silicone pad. Similarly, use a dense film. Silicone film and pad are convenient because they do not require lubrication with oil. The shepherd is perfectly removed from them. You can also purchase special sheets for dryers. They are silicone, paraflex, teflon.
Homemade fruit candy from apples in a dryer with no additives
A simple recipe for natural homemade pastes from apples in the dryer. The mass is not subjected to heat treatment, the maximum amount of vitamins and nutrients is preserved in the finished delicacy.
1. Apples need to be washed, dried and cut into slices. 2. Fold in the blender bowl and chop. Or use the meat grinder.
3. Now you need to drain the juice, which will increase the duration of drying. To do this, simply tilt the bowl so that the liquid is collected in one place and gently drain.
4. Now you need to smear the pastilles on a pallet, a layer of about 0.5 centimeters.
5. Reinstall the tray, turn on the instrument.
6. Dry the treat to readiness. Check the central part. If the candy does not stick, then it can be removed.
7. Immediately remove the apple leaf from the pallet while it is warm. Twist into a roll or roll in any other way.
8. Cool, transfer to an airtight container. The marshmallow in a cool place is stored better, can be carried to the basement or put in the refrigerator.
Boiled homemade pastille of apples in the dryer
A common recipe for marshmallow, for which the apples are boiled. Evaporation of liquid reduces drying time. The recipe adds a little sugar, but you can exclude it if you wish.
• 1 kg of apples;
• 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
1. Cut the apples into slices. Reset the bits, leave the skin.
2. Pour some water into the pot, about one centimeter thick. Fold the apple pieces.
3. Cover, place on the stove. Cook under the lid until the pieces are soft. They should almost fall apart.
4. Remove the apples from the heat, cool slightly.
5. Drain the liquid. Do not discard the decoction, it is a concentrated compote that can be diluted or drunk in this form.
6. Crush the boiled fruit in any convenient way, you can just mash, as it was done before. Add a little sugar, it will make ready lozenge softer and softer, improve the taste.
7. Spread the apple mass on the drip trays.
8. Bring to readiness, twist the tubes, cool. You can sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Homemade baked apple pastila in the dryer
You can cook pastila not only from boiled but also from baked apples. Such a delicacy will be characterized by an incomparable aroma. It is best to bake on a baking sheet, spreading the fruit in one layer so that more moisture comes out. Ingredients
1. Rinse the apples, cut it in half, take out the stub together with the seeds and hard shutters.
2. Spread the halves of fruit with the cut up, you do not need to grease the pan with anything.
3. Put in the oven. It may be already heated or cold, it does not matter.
4. Bake the halves of apples to a ruddy color at 200 degrees. Take out, cool.
5. Grind the billet to a state of mashed potatoes, add a little sugar. Enough one spoon per kilogram of cooked mashed potatoes.
6. It remains only to smear the mass on the trays, put them in the dryer, bring to readiness. If the apples are well baked, then the marshmallow cooks relatively quickly, sometimes 10-12 hours is enough.
Homemade fruit candy from apples in the dryer “Honey”
Variant of very fragrant home-made pastila from apples in the dryer, which is prepared with the addition of honey and cinnamon. Delicacy turns out very fragrant, tasty, healthy.
• 1 kg of apples;
• 1 tsp. honey;
• 0.5 tsp. cinnamon
1. Cut the apples into slices, put them in the pan, add a little water and boil until soft. Nothing more needs to be added.
2. Remove the lid, cool, fold the soft pieces into a colander to get rid of excess liquid.
3. Crush apples to a more or less homogeneous slurry.
4. And only now add cinnamon and honey, mix the mashed potatoes well. Honey can not be put in hot apples, so as not to destroy the vitamins in the healthy product.
5. Spread mashed potatoes over the trays of the dryer, return to the device.
6. Close the lid, cook at 37 degrees. After drying, remove the sheets of pastes, twist into tubes, you can tie with threads or ribbons, store for storage.
Home-made fruit candy from apples with plums in the dryer
Plums, like apples, are great for making pastes. But it is much tastier if you combine these two fruits. A simple recipe for dessert, which adds a little sugar, can be replaced with a teaspoon of honey. Ingredients
• 0.5 kg of plums;
• 0.5 kg of apples;
• 30 ml of water;
• 1 spoon of sugar.
1. Disassemble the washed plums in halves, put in a saucepan. Bones throw away.
2. Cut apples into slices, add to plums.
3. Pour in some water, turn on a small fire, cover the pan.
4. Cook the fruit until soft. It usually does not take more than a quarter of an hour.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat, open the lid, put the slices of plums and apples in a colander. Let the blanks cool as the juice flows.
6. Crush plums and apples, add sugar or honey. Also for the aroma, you can fill the puree with cinnamon, vanilla.
7. Smear on sheets for the dryer, send to prepare.
8. Remove the ready-made fruit candy for storage only after it has completely cooled down, but it is better to twist the warm sheets.
Home-made pastilles of apples and carrots in the dryer
Option of solar pastille, which is prepared with apples and carrots. To make the delicacy aromatic, lemon zest is added to it. But you can take and orange or tangerine zest. Or cook without additives.
• 0.5 kg of carrots;
• 0.5 kg of apples;
• 0.5 tsp. grated zest;
• 1 spoon of sugar.
1. Peel the carrots, cut into slices, fold into a saucepan and boil until soft. Do not add much water.
2. Apples need to be cut, shift to the finished carrot and boil together for another ten minutes.
3. Now we move all this into a large colander, let excess water flow down.
4. Return the boiled mass to the pan or shift it to a bowl, fill with zest, sugar and crush everything together to mash the blender.
5. Spread the pastille evenly on the prepared trays, put in a drying tank.
6. We bring to full readiness, as well as usual candy from apples.
Home-made fruit candy from apples in a dryer (with pumpkin)
Another variant of bright pastes, for which you need a good, ripe, bright pumpkin. You can take a little sluggish vegetable that has not found any other use. Recipe with baked technology, but you can boil the products. Ingredients
• 400 g pumpkin;
• 600 g apples;
• 1-2 tablespoons of sugar;
• pinch of cinnamon.
1. Cut into cubes pumpkin, fold on baking sheet.
2. Cut the apples into slices, send them to the pumpkin.
3. Put in the oven. Bake at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes or just look at the color. Pumpkin yad apples should be a little brown.
4. Remove the pan from the oven, cool.
5. Grind in a combine or twist, season with sugar and cinnamon, stir.
6. Smear the fragrant puree on the trays or bedding, set in the dryer tank.
7. Bring to readiness, remove sheets, fold and send for storage.
Home-made fruit candy from apples in the dryer - tips and tricks
• For pastila it is best to use sour apples. They contain more natural gelling substance - pectin. It will contribute to the rapid drying of apples.
• If the mass for pastila turned out to be liquid, then it can be reduced by fire. Or decant the excess juice, putting the mass in a linen bag.
• If the pastilla does not detach properly from the pallet, then it is poorly dried. Hold the trays in the dryer a little more.
• If you smear puree thinly and dry well, you get apple chips.
• Is apple sauce left? It can be put in the fridge, it is beautifully stored for several days and will wait until the pallets are released. Or smear a layer on a baking sheet and put in the oven, dry at a temperature of up to 70 degrees, slightly open the door.
• For the preparation of pastes from apples, you can use the cake, which remains from the juice, if it is without stubs and seeds.