Pork Soup - General Cooking Principles
Pork broth can be cooked purposefully, or you can get it by chance, boiling, for example, a piece of meat for salad. Whatever it was, pork broth can be used to prepare a tasty and satisfying first course. Such a soup or borscht will turn out to be at times more aromatic and nutritious than as if you were cooking it with the same ingredients, but in water. Cooking is easy. You put a saucepan with a nutrient liquid on the fire to heat, bring to a boil, and then put all the ingredients in turn.
Pork Soup Soup - Preparing Food and Dishes
Pork broth does not have to be fresh. You can boil the meat today, and put the resulting liquid in the refrigerator and use within a week. And you can freeze, thereby extending the "life" of the broth for up to a month. Many hostesses freeze the broth in ice tins and put it in the preparing first courses.
In addition to the broth, you will need vegetables, cereals and pasta products, as well as meat or chicken.
Pork soup recipes:
Recipe 1: Pork soup with buckwheat and tomatoes
Of all the croup, buckwheat is considered the most useful, since it has a relatively small glycemic index. Try to cook buckwheat soup in pork broth. In the hot dish, we will not put the meat, as it will turn out fragrant and nourishing thanks to the base - broth. Spicy dishes will add sliced tomatoes.
- Pork broth for soup 2.0 - 2.5 liters
- Potato 1 piece
- Buckwheat 50 grams
- Fresh tomato 1 piece
- Parsley fresh
- Meat broth set to warm up.
- Potatoes need to be peeled and finely diced, wash buckwheat.
- As soon as the broth began to boil, put potatoes and buckwheat in a saucepan, salt it, cover with a lid and make less fire on the stove. Boil for about ten minutes.
- Wash the tomato, cut it into slices and add to the pan. After that, the soup until ready to cook, you need another seven to eight minutes.
- A minute before you turn off the heat under the pan, add a pinch of fresh greens to the first course.
Recipe 2: Pork soup made from green vegetables
One of the most useful, and yet undervalued vegetables is celery. Try to replace them with all the potatoes in your diet, and not only will you lose a few pounds in a month, but also improve your complexion and digestion. Try making green pork soup made from green vegetables with celery and broccoli.
- 2.0 - 2.3 liters of pork broth
- Celery Tuber
- Broccoli 300 grams
- Celery Green
- Boil the pork broth to boil.
- Put prepared vegetables in boiling liquid - diced celery and broccoli disassembled into inflorescences.
- Boil the soup for eight or eleven minutes for a very long time, during which time the vegetables will soften and at the same time not lose their shape.
- Add a few greens to the hot dish a couple of minutes until cooked. Celery is very fragrant, so you can replace it with parsley or spinach.
Recipe 3: Pork Soup with Ribs
Prepare a fairly simple soup with a small amount of ingredients. You will need carrots and onions for zazharki, leeks, potatoes and fatty pork ribs.
- Pork broth 2.2 liters
- Potatoes 2 tuber
- Ribs 350-400 grams
- Parsley fresh
- Put the pork broth on the fire.
- Wash the ribs and put into the broth, while it is not boiling, add salt.
- Prepare the vegetables. Peel and chop the onion with carrots, peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, chop the onion into rings.
- In the boiled broth, lower the potatoes.
- Make a fry. To do this, pour oil on a hot frying pan and first lay out the onion and then the carrot. Fry the vegetables until golden brown.
- Seven to nine minutes after the potatoes, add a broil to the soup and chopped leek. Boil the soup for another five to seven minutes.
- A moment before cooking is finished, add greens to the pan.
Recipe 4: Pork soup with canned beans
If you are cool about meat, but want to saturate your body with all the necessary nutrients, replace meat products with legumes. Beans, for example, contain slightly less protein than pork or beef.
- Pork broth 2 -2.3 liters
- Canned beans 1 can (300-350 grams)
- Potato 1 piece
- Cauliflower 300 grams
- Parsley fresh
- Put the broth to heat on the stove.
- Drain liquid from canned beans and lower beans into a saucepan.
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Cauliflower hands disassemble into inflorescences. Dip the vegetables in a saucepan as soon as the broth boils and salt.
- Cook the soup for about fifteen minutes over medium heat, then remove from heat. One minute until cooked, put fresh chopped greens in the pan.
Recipe 5: Potato broth soup
Broth can not only be used as a base for soup, but can also dilute sauces, mashed potatoes, and goulash with it. Make a soup based on pork broth. Despite the fact that the dish will consist of vegetables, it will still have a delicious meat aroma.
- Meat broth 1.5 liters
- Potatoes 4 pieces
- Carrots 1 piece
- Canned peas 1 can
- Put the pork broth on the stove to heat up.
- Peel potatoes and carrots and boil them in broth, add salt.
- After 15 minutes, remove the vegetables from the saucepan and cool.
- Vegetables with peas (pre-drain the liquid from the peas) and stir in the blender bowl. Grind vegetables so long that they turn into mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes will be very thick, and therefore dilute gradually broth.
- When you get the desired consistency of soup, put it back on the stove and bring it to a boil, then remove from the heat and serve.
Pork soup - secrets and tips from the best chefs
- Cook the pork soup in French. It doesn’t matter what ingredients you use to make it - seven minutes before being cooked, add 300 grams of cheese to the dish. However, keep in mind that the cheese product, which has become so popular on the shelves of our store, is not suitable for such a dish.
- Do not forget to strain the pork broth before you start cooking the soup! Even if you were filtering it after it was cooked, remember that during cooking the pork releases a lot of substances, protein and fat, which are initially transparent, but solidify as they cool. After filtering the soup in pork broth, it will turn out not only nourishing and tasty, but also beautiful and transparent.
- The bay leaf will give the hot dish a subtly subtle, pleasant aroma. Do not forget to dip a couple of leaves in a cold liquid.
- In addition to greenery, dried vegetables will be an excellent additive. Use dried tomatoes, peppers, carrots, and then the soup will have an even brighter aroma and color.