Mincemeat casseroles are tasty, satisfying and simple. The dish will please with an appetizing crust and pleasant aroma, it can be prepared with the addition of different products, play with the kind and amount of spices.
Here are collected step-by-step recipes of minced meat casseroles in the oven that you need to try.
Minced meat casserole in the oven - general principles of cooking
The better and better the mince, the more tasty will be the casserole. It is better to twist the meat yourself, you can add a piece of fat to it. Usually for casseroles use beef, pork, their mixture, but you can add a piece of chicken. Before laying in a dish, minced meat is often fried, sometimes with vegetables and spices. It improves taste, reduces cooking time.
With what casseroles are prepared:
• boiled or boiled potatoes;
• mushrooms fresh, pickled;
• various other vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, cabbage, tomatoes, etc.)
Often in the dish put the cheese, giving a beautiful crust. Additionally, for bonding layers, eggs and fillings based on them can be added. To lubricate the top used sour cream, mayonnaise, soft cheeses.
Collect casseroles in the forms with bumpers. Often, the dishes are not just smeared from the inside, but sprinkled with flour, crackers. Step-by-step recipes for minced meat casseroles describe the process in detail. Thanks to this technique, a crisp crust appears on all sides. Bake the dish in the oven. If it consists of finished products, then in time it will take 30-40 minutes. With raw ingredients, the process can take up to an hour.
Potato minced meat casserole: a step-by-step recipe
Option tasty, simple and hearty dishes. In this step-by-step recipe for minced meat casseroles, boiled potatoes will be used, which can be prepared in advance.
• 700 g of potatoes (peeled);
• 500 grams of minced meat; • 2 bulbs;
• 3 tablespoons sour cream;
• 3 tablespoons flour;
• 3 eggs;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• spices, oil;
• 3 spoonfuls of crackers.
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into four parts, add them to the pan. Fill with hot water. If you use cold water, the tone will take taste and starch, for casserole it is not necessary.
2. Put on the stove, boil for ten minutes, add a spoonful of salt to the potatoes, cook until soft. Broth merge. Take tolkushku and grind the mass. But you can just grate, as you prefer. Cool for about fifteen minutes.
3. Add flour and eggs to the potatoes, stir. At this stage, you can taste, if necessary, even salt.
4. Cut the onion into cubes. Pour 3-4 tablespoons of oil into the pan. You can use fat or butter, do it to your taste. We set to heat up.
5. Put the onion in the butter, fry until the pieces are translucent. It will take about two minutes on medium heat. Stir so that the pieces do not stick.
6. Add to the bow stuffing, stir. Fry with the vegetable for about five minutes. The filling should be almost ready.
7. Add salt to the stuffing, pepper, you can put other seasonings, someone likes casserole with the addition of garlic, greens. Turn off the stove.
8. We take the form with sides. Size is arbitrary. The smaller the area, the higher the casserole will turn out and vice versa.
9. Lubricate the form from the inside with oil, carefully work the surface and immediately sprinkle with breadcrumbs. They will give a crispy casserole, the dish will be easily removed from the mold.
10. Cheese rubbed large. It is better to use solid varieties that melt well, will keep casserole layers.
11. Visually divide the potatoes in half. We spread from one part the first layer. Lightly sprinkle with cheese, 1-2 spoons are enough.
12. On the potato and cheese lay out a lot of minced meat, all at once. Align the layer and also lightly sprinkle with grated cheese.
13. Now comes the remainder of the potato. The back side of the spoon smooths the top. 14. We pour out all the cheese that remained.
15. Top grease cheese sour cream. Three spoons is enough. In the list of ingredients for a step-by-step recipe for minced meat casseroles in the oven, sour cream is indicated, but you can also take mayonnaise.
16. We put baked. At 200 degrees, the process will take about half an hour. Since all the ingredients are almost ready to eat, we are guided by a ruddy crust from above.
Pasta minced meat casserole in the oven: a step by step recipe
In the list of ingredients of this step-by-step recipe for stuffing casseroles in the oven, no type of pasta is indicated. You can use any horns or feathers, but they should not be very large.
• 240 grams of dry pasta;
• 600 grams of minced meat;
• 0.5 cups of milk;
• 140 grams of cheese;
• a pair of eggs;
• 1 tomato;
• 1 large onion;
• salt and pepper;
• 3 spoons of butter.
1. Bring to a boil 2 liters of water, put a spoonful of salt. According to the rules, all pasta cooks at the rate of 1 liter of liquid per 100 grams.
2. Pour pasta, stir, cook for about five minutes. Products must increase in size, absorb water, but do not limp or digest. Merge into a colander. If the durum wheat pasta doesn’t stick together, you can not lubricate it.
3. Cut the onion into cubes, spread into a large griddle with two heated spoons of oil. Fry a couple of minutes. Stir so that burnt places do not appear on the pieces.
4. Add minced meat. Cook it with onion for about five minutes. We make fire medium.
5. Cut the tomato into small cubes. If the rough skin is embarrassing, then first dip the tomato in boiling water for a moment, remove all the excess.
6. We shift the tomato to the stuffing, add fire, fry for another two minutes. We fill with salt, pepper.
7. Lubricate the casserole with the remaining oil.
8. Posting half cooked pasta, level.
9. Cheese grate, separate 90 grams for the top layer. The remains are halved. Pour one small part on macaroni. 10. Now we lay out the meat stuffing from minced meat. And again sprinkle it with a small piece of cheese.
11. Spread the remaining pasta.
12. Beat a couple of eggs with a half cup of milk, lightly salt. Pour the casserole on top. We do it with a spoon, we try to spill the pasta evenly.
13. Sprinkle the top with grated cheese, which remained.
14. Send the dish for half an hour in the oven, prepare a casserole of minced meat for 35-40 minutes.
Mushroom stuffing casserole in the oven: a step-by-step recipe with potatoes
For this step-by-step recipe for a casserole of minced meat in the oven, potatoes do not need to be boiled in advance. Vegetable is prepared in a special way, if you overdo it on fire, you can spoil everything.
• 0.6 kg minced pork and beef;
• 0.9 kg of potatoes;
• 230 grams of sour cream;
• 2 bulbs;
• 400 grams of champignons;
• 2 tbsp. l tomato sauce or pasta;
• 110 grams of hard cheese;
• oil, seasonings, crackers, garlic.
1. Clean both onions, cut into cubes separately.
2. In one pan pour 2 tablespoons of butter, lay the onion, begin to fry.
3. After a couple of minutes, add the minced meat to the onions, stir, lightly reduce the heat and cook for about seven minutes. Stir so that the stuffing does not burn on one side.
4. In a tomato paste add a couple of tablespoons of water, spices, stir and pour to the minced meat. Cook another minute, turn off.
5. In another frying pan, also pour a couple of spoons of butter, pour the second onion, begin to fry, stir it regularly.
6. Wash the mushrooms, cut into small pieces. Lay in the pan with the second onion a couple of minutes after the start of roasting. Mushrooms are cooked without a lid to evaporate all the water.
7. As soon as the champignons begin to roast, season them with salt and add two full spoons of sour cream. Stew exactly two minutes, turn off.
8. Peel potatoes, cut into 4 millimeter circles.
9. Boil one and a half liters of water with a spoonful of salt, put the potatoes to sleep, boil five minutes after boiling. If the vegetable is starchy and cooked quickly, two or three minutes is enough. Potatoes should not be soft. We send it to the colander, let it cool. 10. In the remaining sour cream, put salt, pepper, optionally squeeze a couple cloves of garlic. All mix well.
11. Lubricate the form, sprinkle with croutons, begin to collect the casserole.
12. The first layer is made from half of the potatoes. We grease it with a small part of cream sauce, just a bit.
13. Put the meat stuffing and lightly sprinkle with cheese.
14. Now comes the mushroom layer with sour cream. Fold as evenly as possible. And also sprinkle lightly with grated cheese. These layers do not need to be smeared with sour cream; in any case they turn out juicy.
15. Now beautifully lay out the remaining potatoes.
16. Top coat with all sour cream, which remained.
17. Top pour all the grated cheese that remained.
18. Put the casserole in a preheated 200 oven. Bake for about half an hour.
19. Remove the dish from the oven, let stand for about twenty minutes, then cut and spread with a spatula in portions.
Minced meat casserole in the oven - tips and tricks
• Sprinkle the casserole can not only crushed breadcrumbs. But the usual semolina. She also gives a crispy and delicious crust.
• It is better to sprinkle raw cheese casserole in the middle of cooking. In the process there will be many juices that should evaporate, and the crust will interfere with this.
• It is better to grease the cheese from above with a spoon of sour cream or mayonnaise, so it will not burn, it will not brown too quickly.
• If you want to get a delicious and crispy cheese crust, you can mix the grated product with breadcrumbs. Also crushed salted cracker will do, it will turn out very tasty.