Sometimes you want to eat something light, airy and weightless, but at the same time nourishing and nutritious.
Vegetable soups are ideal for these occasions.
Vegetable Cream Soup - General Cooking Principles
Surely everyone knows that the soup must be present in the diet of each person. Soups have a beneficial effect on the work of the stomach and intestines, give a charge of energy for a long time. But not everyone loves first courses, using them only as a supplement to the main dishes.
However, soups are mashed to change the current situation. Today, there is a huge amount of all kinds of mashed soups: meat, fish, vegetable, mixed, legumes, and even fruit. But perhaps the most delicious, interesting and varied vegetable soups are mashed potatoes. Vegetable soup can be prepared from any vegetable, experimenting in mixing ingredients, in addition to interesting components: cream, sour cream, cheese, greens. Prepare vegetable soups, mashed potatoes in water, vegetable broth.
Vegetable soup is ideal for both the adult table and children's menu. People who are watching their figure should also add such a light, low-calorie, but hearty dish into their daily diet.
So what is the difference between vegetable soup and mashed potatoes from ordinary soups? Why rare people can refuse such an unusual dish? The main feature of the vegetable, and of any puree soup is a delicate texture, because all the ingredients of the dish are thoroughly ground and ground, thanks to this feature, the puree soup can pass for both the first dish and the second one. The airy structure, pleasant color, gentle, amazing taste - you should definitely learn how to cook a healthy dish in the form of vegetable soup-puree.
1. Vegetable soup-mashed potatoes “Squash with cheese”
• a pound of young zucchini;
• two onions;
• two cloves of young garlic;
• one and a half liters of water or vegetable broth;
• 150 grams of processed cheese;
• salt and pepper;
• parsley, dill, any other greens at your discretion. Cooking Method:
1. Wash the main ingredient of the vegetable puree soup: zucchini. It is best to use a young fruit, as opposed to a mature zucchini, there is no fuss with it, you just need to wash and trim the tips. If you have only the old zucchini, it will first need to get rid of hard peel and seeds.
2. Cut the onion into cubes. Grind the garlic by rubbing it on a fine grater, passing through a press or cutting it with a sharp knife.
3. In a saucepan of the appropriate size, put the zucchini, cut into medium pieces, chopped garlic and onions, pour all the broth or plain water.
4. Boil, putting the fire on for at least a quarter of an hour, if the squash is mature - twenty minutes.
5. Add melted cheese cut into small cubes or sticks. Boil the soup, stirring constantly, until the cheese is completely dissolved.
6. Salt, add pepper to taste.
7. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Using an immersion blender, grind all the cooked ingredients into mashed potatoes. Or pour all the contents of the pan into the bowl of a blender, food processor, bring to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
8. Put the vegetable soup in portions, decorate with finely chopped greens.
2. Vegetable soup “Pumpkin squash”
• 600 grams of zucchini;
• 600 grams of pumpkin;
• one medium bulb;
• three cloves of garlic;
• 0.3 liters of water;
• salt pepper;
• 50 grams of hard cheese;
• 30 ml of olive oil;
• 250 ml of 20% cream.
1. As in the previous recipe, vegetables are best taken young.
2. So, wash the courgettes, cut into convenient for cooking pieces of medium size.
3. Wash pumpkin, cut into two parts. Remove the seeds with a spoon, peel the fruit from the stringy fibers, cut off the skin, cut into slices.
4. Slice peeled garlic and onion into rings.
5. Rub the cheese on a medium or small segment of the grater.
6. Pour olive or sunflower oil into a saucepan with thick walls and a bottom, fry garlic and onion on it until transparent. Do not overdo, vegetable soup-puree does not need the smell of over-cooked onions. Two or three minutes on medium heat will be quite enough. 7. Add sliced zucchini and pumpkin, pour half a glass of water, simmer for 30 minutes.
8. Grind the finished vegetables with an immersion blender, without removing the pan from the stove or turning off the gas.
9. Add cheese, leftover water, cream, salt, pepper to a uniform creamy vegetable consistency.
10. Boil after boiling for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted in a fragrant cream soup.
11. Before serving pumpkin-squash vegetable soup, insist for about ten minutes.
3. Vegetable Tomato Cream Soup
• one and a half kg of juicy, fleshy tomatoes;
• two onions;
• one carrot;
• three cloves of garlic;
• two tablespoons of tomato paste;
• liter of vegetable broth;
• 15 grams of butter;
• 35 ml of olive oil;
• salt - to taste;
1. Peel the garlic, onions, carrots. Cut everything in small but not small pieces.
2. Remove the skin from the washed tomatoes. If the process is hard, you can pre-dip the vegetables with boiling water, then dip them in cold water, so the skin of the tomatoes will be removed without much difficulty.
3. Heat olive and butter in a saucepan or thick-walled pan, put onions, carrots and garlic. Simmer for 5 minutes until sweet, stirring the vegetables occasionally with a spatula.
4. Add two spoons of tomato paste, pour in broth, mix.
5. Put the sliced tomatoes, after boiling reduce heat and cook until ready for no more than 30 minutes.
6. Cool the finished soup slightly, transfer it to the blender bowl, chop to puree. If you have an immersion blender, chop the vegetables right in the pan.
7. Place a saucepan with tomato vegetable soup puree on the stove, add salt, put pepper, chopped greens, boil for seven minutes after boiling.
8. You can eat tomato puree soup cold and hot. If desired, fill the dish with sour cream.
4. Vegetable soup “Carrot”
• three large carrots;
• one large onion;
• two cm of ginger root;
• 500 ml of broth cooked in vegetables;
• 20 ml of olive oil;
• half a teaspoon ground coriander • salt pepper.
1. Peel the ginger root, onion and carrot.
2. Cut the prepared ingredients in any shape that suits you.
3. Pour olive oil into a saucepan with a thick bottom, cauldron or stewpan, put onion, and simmer on medium heat until soft.
4. Add ginger and carrot, fry until golden, then pour in broth or water.
5. Boil the ingredients for about 10 minutes, add salt, pepper, coriander. Stir.
6. Remove the cauldron from the heat, chop all the ingredients with a submersible blender to the consistency of the cream.
7. Return the container with the vegetable soup-puree to the stove; after boiling, boil for another ten minutes over the slowest fire.
8. Before pouring the soup in a plate, let the dish stand for a few minutes.
9. Serve the dish hot, you can sprinkle vegetable soup, chopped almonds, roasted chickpeas, greens.
5. Vegetable soup “Spinach”
• 200 grams of fresh spinach;
• garlic clove;
• small onion;
• 350 ml of water or any vegetable broth;
• 100 ml of 20% cream;
• pepper, salt;
• 10 ml of olive oil, you can use regular vegetable.
1. Carefully sort the spinach, the greens should not be spoiled. Rinse it, fold it in a colander or just lay out a plate, let the excess water drain.
2. Peel the garlic and onions, cut them into not very large pieces. The form can be absolutely any, in the future, all the ingredients are still ground.
3. Stew the onions and garlic in oil for five minutes before the sweetheart.
4. Add the spinach leaves torn into two or three pieces, salt and pepper.
5. Simmer for seven or eight minutes until the spinach softens.
6. Pour in water or broth, after the first bubbles appear, remove the saucepan from the heat.
7. Grind all the ingredients until smooth, the consistency should be gentle and airy, the presence of lumps is unacceptable.
8. Again put the pan with the soup on the fire, bring the mass to a boil, pour in a neat, even cream.
9. Heat the vegetable cream soup, but do not bring to a boil, otherwise the cream may curl.
10. Infuse vegetable spinach soup after turning off the gas for about ten minutes.
6. Broccoli Vegetable Soup
• kilogram of broccoli;
• 15-20 ml of vegetable oil;
• one onion;
• three cloves of garlic;
• one potato;
• salt pepper;
• litere of water;
• 20 ml of soy sauce;
• half a spoon of ground paprika;
• 10 grams of sugar.
1. At broccoli cabbage, cut off the stalk, disassemble it into florets.
2. Put broccoli in a colander, rinse thoroughly in cool water. Leave the cabbage in a colander to glass all the liquid.
3. Peel the garlic, onions, potatoes. Cut everything into small cubes.
4. Heat oil in a saucepan, put chopped onion and garlic, simmer for two minutes.
5. Add broccoli, potatoes, pour in one liter of water.
6. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes until all the vegetables are ready.
7. Add salt, paprika, pepper, granulated sugar, soy sauce. Stir.
8. Bring the soup to puree, using a blender for this purpose.
9. Ready vegetable soup before serving, insist about five minutes.
7. Vegetable soup “Potatoes with mushrooms”
• 600 grams of potatoes;
• 10 ml grow. oils;
• two small bulbs;
• 250 grams of fresh champignons;
• 500 ml of 15% cream;
• 150 ml of water;
• salt pepper;
1. Wash, dry and slice the mushrooms.
2. Remove the bulbs from the husk, cut into quarters into rings.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash, dry, cut into cubes or cubes.
4. Pour water into the pan, put the potatoes in it. After boiling, add a little salt to the potatoes, bring the vegetable to readiness. Drain completely. Tolkushkoy make mashed potatoes.
5. Pour oil into a heated pan, put onion, fry it to a delicate shade of gold.
6. Add to the onions mushrooms, fry until fully cooked mushrooms.
7. Put the onions and mushrooms in the bowl of the blender, chop the ingredients until smooth.
8. Put the mashed potatoes into the bowl with the mushroom mass, use the blender again.
9. Put the fragrant mass in the pan, add salt, if desired, pepper, pour in the cream. 10. Bring the cream soup to a boil, but do not boil.
11. Before serving, beat the potato soup well again.
12. Decorate with chopped greens.
8. Vegetable soup “Beetroot”
• 400 grams of beets;
• 400 grams of potatoes;
• salt pepper;
• one non-sour apple;
• one bow;
• 420 ml of water or vegetable broth;
• 250 ml of 10% cream;
• 15-20 ml of lemon juice;
• one bay leaf;
• 180 grams of sour cream;
• 15 grams of ground coriander;
• 100 grams of greenery.
1. Without peeling, rinse the beets thoroughly under running water.
2. Put the vegetable in a saucepan, pour in water, boil until cooked.
3. Peel the apples, remove the seeds and the core.
4. Peel also potatoes and onions.
5. Cut the apple, potato and onion into small cubes.
6. Put the prepared sliced ingredients into another saucepan, cover with vegetable broth, cook for no more than fifteen minutes until vegetables are fully cooked.
7. Remove the finished beets from the water, cool. Remove the skin from it, cut and lay to the rest of the vegetables.
8. Add lemon juice, salt, coriander, pepper.
9. Boil for fifteen minutes, then throw bay leaf into the mass. Cool to room temperature.
10. Remove bay leaf, pour part of the broth into a separate glass. Perhaps it will come in handy for you, it all depends on how thick you prefer vegetable vegetable soup.
11. Pour cream into the pan with vegetables, add sour cream. Using an immersion blender, grind all the ingredients to a puree state.
12. Set the pot on low heat, bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
13. Serve with plenty of chopped greens.
9. Vegetable soup with baked sweet pepper and salad
• three Bulgarian sweet peppers;
• 550 ml of water or vegetable broth;
• one bow;
• 25 grams of butter;
• 130 ml of heavy cream;
• pepper, salt;
• ten crab sticks;
• 40 grams 30% sour cream;
• 50 grams of green onions;
• 50 grams of chives.
1. Peppers, rinse, carefully remove all seeds, cut the stalk, cut into two parts. 2. Bake the peppers in an oven heated to 180 degrees for twenty minutes.
3. Fry the onions and cubes of baked pepper in butter, cut into quarters and fry in butter until soft.
4. Pour the broth over the vegetables. Simmer for about fifteen minutes.
5. Add salt, pepper, pour in preheated milk. Immerse in a mass blender, grind all the ingredients to a state of mashed potatoes.
6. Cut the crab sticks into neat little cubes. Mix them with chopped green onions and chives, season with sour cream.
7. In the center of each portion plate, place the crab salad with a metal special ring, fill the islet with vegetable pepper soup, decorate with greens.
Vegetable Cream Soup - Tricks and Tips
You can serve fried bacon slices, grated cheese, and a lot of various greens to any vegetable soup-mashed potatoes.
Also, vegetable soups, mashed potatoes sprinkled with grated nuts, roasted chickpeas, sesame seeds.
Vegetable soups are very tasty with croutons or croutons.
Prepare croutons from the freshest bread. The loaf is cut into neat cubes the size of one centimeter, fried in a dry frying pan to a nice golden color.
To make the croutons have a pleasant garlic flavor, finely chopped garlic is first laid on the pan and a few drops of olive oil are poured in. After two minutes of roasting, the garlic is removed and pieces of bread are laid out in this pan.