Making an Easter cake is a rather complicated process: repeated kneading, baking, decorating. But thanks to the multicooker, you can ease the task. So, today we are preparing the right cake in a slow cooker.
Easter cake in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
The main thing is to knead the dough correctly, bake the “assistant” cake.
• For the test, choose only fresh products.
• All ingredients must be at room temperature, excluding proteins for glaze.
• First prepare the brew, let the mass stand.
• After kneading the dough, combine with brew.
• Let the dough rise.
• Punch, give more “rest.”
• It is advisable to repeat the procedure with raising several times.
• Put the finished dough into a greased bowl, let it warm slightly in the appropriate mode.
• Bake for about an hour.
• Cool, remove, decorate.
In general, there is nothing complicated. Fresh ingredients, the correct dosage, several approaches, waiting at one o'clock - and on the table is a beautiful, delicious Easter cake from a slow cooker!
1. Kulich in a multicooker with white chocolate
• milk - half a glass;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 2 chicken eggs;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 5 g of salt;
• 15 ml of cognac;
• a half bar of white chocolate without fillers;
• 5 g vanilla;
• slightly less than half a pack of fresh yeast;
• half a glass of raisins;
• butter - a pack floor.
1. In a deep bowl, mix the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Fill with heated milk. Close the cup with a clean cloth and leave to walk for 15 minutes.
2. Combine the remaining sugar with the eggs and beat, add vanilla and beat again 5 minutes.
3. In the egg mass put melted butter and brandy. On the mixer we put a special nozzle for kneading dough and mix well. Pour in the finished brew and stir again with a mixer.
4. Add the prepared flour.
5. Cover the prepared dough with a towel and leave for 30 minutes to approach.
6. Meanwhile, grind chocolate. 7. After a few minutes, we crush the dough a little on the table, mold it into a rectangle shape and sprinkle the surface with chocolate.
8. Learning rectangle folded half in the form of an envelope, sprinkle with a second piece of chocolate and raisins, and finally fold the envelope.
9. From the received envelope we form a ball and place it in a multicooker container.
10. First, set the slow cooker to “warm up” mode for about 4 minutes to let the dough rise (if there is no such mode, you can set the “yogurt” mode).
11. When the dough rises to half the height of the container, set the machine in “multi-cook” mode so that the dough rises even better.
12. Switch the machine to baking mode and bake for about an hour.
13. 15 minutes before the end of baking with a special device, turn the cake over to create a crispy crust.
14. We pour the marshmallow mastic on the surface of the kulich, which we prepare according to the following technology: put the marshmallow pieces in a metal cup, put them in a microwave for a few seconds, soften. Add the butter, stir well, pouring icing sugar. As soon as the mass becomes very thick, knead it with hands, wrap it in a plastic bag and put it in the fridge for 60 minutes. After this time has elapsed, we take out the mastic, roll it into a thin flat cake and completely cover the kulich with it, sprinkle with sprinkle on top.
2. Classic cake in a slow cooker
• flour - 8 tbsp. spoons;
• 1.5 cups of milk;
• 35 g of pressed yeast;
• sugar - not a full glass;
• 1 pack of butter;
• 3 chicken eggs;
• salt - half a teaspoon.
1. In a small metal cup, preheat the milk, put the yeast, flour, sugar in it, stir, cover with a clean cloth and let stand for 1 hour.
2. Beat the egg yolks with a whisk to a snow-white foam, put them into the prepared dough together with melted butter, salt, stir well.
3. Protein, beat with a mixer in a cool foam and enter slowly into the dough (if the dough turned out watery, you can add more flour). 4. Close the dough again and let it go for 60 minutes.
5. Lubricate the capacity of the multicooker with butter.
6. We knead the dough well and put it in a container.
7. We slightly heat up the slow cooker in the “multi-cook” mode, and then switch to the “baking” mode and bake for about 1 hour.
8. Cool baked kulich, cover with whipped protein whip with sugar, decorate with sprinkles.
3. Royal cake in a multicooker
• raisins - half a glass;
• cream of high fat content - 2 glasses;
• cardamom beans - 10 pcs .;
• instant yeast - half pack;
• nutmeg - 5 g;
• 15 eggs;
• a pack of butter;
• candied fruit - half a glass;
• Almond - 50 g.
For chocolate and citrus glaze:
• butter - 130 g;
• dark chocolate without fillers - 1 tile;
• juice from two oranges;
• sugar - 7 tbsp. spoons.
1. In a deep metal cup, heat the cream, pour in the yeast, 400 g of flour, stir well, cover with a towel and let stand 40 minutes.
2. Beat egg yolks with sugar until white and until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. While grinding the yolks, we put the melted butter into the mass.
4. Grains of cardamom are cleaned and ground in a special mortar.
5. Roasted almonds are also ground in a blender, but not very finely.
6. Pour raisins with hot water and leave to swell for 15 minutes.
7. In the prepared brew, first add the yolks, cardamom, nutmeg, stir and put candied fruits, raisins and the second part of the flour, knead the dough. Cover with a cloth and leave for another 30 minutes.
8. Preparation of chocolate-citrus glaze: break the chocolate into small pieces, squeeze orange juice to it, put butter, sugar, stir well and set on low heat, warm until chocolate is completely dissolved, with frequent stirring to a thick consistency. If the finished glaze turned out very liquid, you can add more sugar or powdered sugar.
9. Capacity of the multicooker, we coat with oil, put one part of the dough, warm it up a little.
10. Switch the device to the “baking” mode and bake for a little over an hour. 11. Carefully remove the baked cake from the container, cool it.
12. In the same way we bake and other part of the test.
13. Finished cakes grease with cooked glaze, you can sprinkle with sprinkling or decorate with various figures of mastic.
4. Kulich in a multicooker with cottage cheese and cocoa
• 12 Art. spoons of cottage cheese;
• 2 eggs;
• flour - 450 g;
• 250 ml of sour cream;
• cocoa - 3 tsp;
• 300 g of sugar;
• a little less than half a glass of honey;
• butter - packaging floor;
• soda - 10 g;
• cinnamon, ginger, ground cardamom - 5 grams each.
For protein cream:
• egg whites - 2 pcs .;
• sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons;
• juice from lemon - 1 teaspoon.
1. Put honey in a metal cup and 1 tbsp. spoon of butter, put on a slow fire and melt.
2. Mix flour with cocoa.
3. In the honey and creamy mass pour soda and let stand 40 minutes.
4. Add eggs with sugar to the prepared mass, mix and leave for 15 minutes.
5. Lay the cottage cheese, stir well to a soft texture.
6. Enter the sour cream and melted the remaining butter.
7. After a few minutes, pour flour with cocoa, cardamom, ginger and cinnamon.
8. Lubricate the capacity of the multicooker and put the ready-made dough, warm it up a little.
9. Set to baking mode and bake for 60 minutes.
10. Bake the kulich cool right in a slow cooker.
11. While the cake is cooled, prepare the protein cream: whites the eggs whites with sugar for 3 minutes. 1 minute before the end of beating, pour in some citric acid for foam stability.
12. Pour the finished cake with cream, sprinkle with sprinkling.
5. Vienna cake in a slow cooker with baked milk
• baked milk - half a liter;
• granulated sugar - half a kilogram;
• butter - 1.5 packs;
• 7 eggs;
• fresh yeast - slightly more than half a pack;
• salt - 10 g;
• raisins - half a glass;
• vanilla - 1 teaspoon;
• flour - 15 glasses.
1. Heat the baked milk, put the yeast, melted butter, sugar and eggs whipped with a fork. All stir, close the lid and let stand 8 hours. 2. Pour salt into the settled dough, put the raisins, which are swollen in boiling water, vanilla, sugar, flour and knead the dough.
3. Again, close the lid and let stand for about 2 hours.
4. After three raisings of the dough, we put it in a greased multicooker container up to 1/3 of the volume, warm it up a little on the “multi-cook” mode (or on any other).
5. Switch the device to the “baking” mode and bake for a little over an hour.
6. Cool baked cake and pour it with protein glaze, decorate with sprinkles.
6. Chocolate cake in a slow cooker on kefir
• 2 eggs;
• 7 Art. spoons of sugar;
• 125 g butter;
• 1 cup of kefir;
• soda - 10 g;
• flour - 12 tbsp. spoons;
• 250 g raisins;
• 4 tsp. Cocoa powder;
• vanilla - 15 g.
1. In a cup of medium volumes, mix eggs and sugar, beat well.
2. Put the butter in liquid form, pour in kefir, pour out cocoa powder with soda.
3. Add the raisins swollen in boiling water, thoroughly stir until a homogeneous thick mass.
4. Pour the dough into the smeared cup of the slow cooker, set the “baking” mode for 1 hour.
5. Cool the finished cake, cover it with whipped protein cream with sugar and citric acid, decorate with food beads.
Easter cake in a slow cooker - secrets, tricks
• It is better to let the cake cool right in the bowl of the slow cooker - this way it will not break or fall apart.
• You can add candied fruits, dried fruits, nuts to the dough. It is better to mix in additional components after 2-3 lifts.
• Kulichi decorate not only protein glaze, it is permissible to use any coating: chocolate, sprinkles, pastry confetti and others.