Cottage cheese is not only a storehouse of proteins, vitamins and microelements, it also has excellent taste. Baking cottage cheese has many variations, so you can make cottage cheese delicacy for each person, which will be his taste.
Basic Cooking Principles
Such goodies are good because the products do not spoil for a long time. Delicious homemade delicacies will come out of homemade cottage cheese. In order to make it necessary to sour milk or sour milk heated in a water bath. When folding, clots and serum are released. The resulting thick composition must be placed in a bandage and suspended so that excess liquid flows out. The more liquid comes out, the better the final product will be.
The main advantage of cottage cheese baking is that any cottage cheese will suit, and not even the freshest. In any case, it will be delicious. But if possible, preference is better to give fresh non-sour curd.
Recipe 1. Puff pastry curdles
This recipe for baking cottage cheese is prepared quite simply, quickly, besides, this product looks festive and has an amazing taste. To make it, you will need:
• pack of puff yeast or yeast-free dough;
• 360 grams of cottage cheese (suitable in packs);
• sweetener to taste;
• 1-2 eggs if the cottage cheese is dry (if wet, then you do not need to add them).
1. Thaw the dough. It is recommended not to do this in the microwave, as baking quality may suffer.
2. Stir cottage cheese with sugar.
3. Roll out the dough to a layer of about half cm.
4. On the dough, spread the resulting curd mass with a layer of about half a centimeter.
5. Form roll.
6. Divide the roll into small products.
7. Cover the form with baking paper, grease it with oil and place the roses.
8. Bake at 200 degrees. The cooking time should be looked at on the package from the test (approximately 30 minutes). These roses are perfect for tea or coffee. They are tasty and not very high in calories.
Recipe. 2. Cheesecake from cottage cheese
• half a kilogram of soft fat cottage cheese;
• 5 eggs;
• 450 grams of condensed milk;
• 50 grams of butter;
• some favorite jam.
1. Beat eggs, cottage cheese and condensed milk in a blender.
2. Grease the baking pan.
3. Pour the mass into the form.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Then cover the cake with foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
6. Turn the pastry from the curd dish and pour the jam.
Enjoy your meal.
Recipe 3. Curd Muffins
This is an airy and gentle product that you can please yourself and loved ones.
• baking powder - 5 grams;
• cottage cheese - 300 grams;
• flour - 200 grams;
• sugar - 150 grams;
• butter - 150 grams;
• eggs - 2 pieces;
• vanilla sugar - 8 grams.
How to cook:
1. Combine vanilla sugar with ordinary. Pour baking powder and eggs.
2. Melt the butter. Pour egg mass into it, mix and add cottage cheese.
3. Add salt, flour and whip.
4. Put in a special form for muffins.
5. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
6. Bake for half an hour.
This recipe for baking cottage cheese is very popular. This is not surprising, because to prepare this tasty food is not difficult for any hostess.
Recipe 4. Strudel with curd
In Germany and Austria - this delicacy is prepared in all coffee shops, restaurants and in every home. The filling can be for every taste. Its main feature is lightweight lapsovoe dough.
• one egg;
• 25 gr. granulated sugar;
• 25 gr. margarine;
• 5 ml. lemon juice;
• 200 grams of flour;
• 1 / 4h. spoons of salt;
• 16 grams of semolina or breadcrumbs.
For the filling it is necessary:
• 250 grams of cottage cheese;
• half a glass of sugar;
• two handfuls of raisins;
• vanillin or vanilla sugar.
1. Combine soft margarine, egg, salt, sugar, lemon juice. Add flour and make a dough that will not stick to your hands. 2. Make a filling (combine all the ingredients).
3. Roll out the thinnest dough, pour evenly crackers or semolina and put the stuffing.
4. Roll it into a roll, grease the top with oil, pierce it in several sections. Place on the deco, covered with parchment for baking seam down.
5. Finished strudel cut and sprinkle with powdered.
Recipe 5. Cheesecakes with cottage cheese
• a pack of cottage cheese;
• a glass of milk;
• 600 grams of flour;
• two eggs;
• 50 grams of granulated sugar;
• a pack of dry yeast;
• a pinch of salt.
How to cook:
1. Heat milk a little, pour half sugar and yeast to it. Stir and do not touch a third of the hour. Then add butter and one egg. Mix. Sift flour into the mass and leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
2. The rest of the sugar mixed with cottage cheese.
3. Beat one egg.
4. Roll out the dough and squeeze it circles saucer.
5. Make a hole in each circle and place the cottage cheese there. Top lubricate the egg. Transfer to a baking sheet covered with baking paper. In a preheated oven, about twenty minutes.
6. Put the cheesecakes out of the oven and cool.
Enjoy your meal.
Recipe 6. Cottage cheese and apple pie
You can enjoy it not only during the tea party, it can also serve as a delicious breakfast or snack.
• five sweet apples;
• 125 grams of flour;
• a pinch of salt;
• half a kilogram of cottage cheese;
• 50 grams of sour cream;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• two eggs;
• 50 grams of semolina.
For syrup, you need:
• 55 grams of butter;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 30 milliliters of water.
1. Peel the apples, cut them into slices, put on the bottom of the baking pan.
2. Make a syrup. To do this, add sugar and butter to the water. Boil.
3. Pour syrup over apples.
4. In the cottage cheese add sour cream and eggs. Add semolina, flour, sugar, salt. Beat in a blender and pour apples with this mixture.
5. Bake for about half an hour at 180 degrees.
Now you can enjoy the delicacy.
Recipe 7. Curd buns
Delicate and extremely tasty buns are obtained without any filling. They are quite simple to prepare, prepare quickly and this is another way to efficiently use the remnants of cottage cheese from the refrigerator. For cooking you will need a minimum amount of ingredients.
The following products are required:
• half a kilogram of cottage cheese;
• a pack of butter;
• vegetable oil for lubrication;
• 650 grams of flour;
• salt pinch;
• sugar to taste;
• soda - one teaspoon;
• lemon juice;
• vanillin for flavor;
• poppy and cinnamon for dressing.
1. Curd mash through a sieve and add melted butter. Add salt and mix. Soda to extinguish lemon juice. Add sifted flour and mix.
2. Replace the soft dough, which does not stick to hands.
3. Divide the dough into small balls, and roll each ball into circles about half a centimeter thick.
4. In the center of each future bun put a teaspoon of sugar mixed with vanilla. Collapse in half, then again in half. Small triangles will come out.
5. Pinch the edges, and put the buns on the deco.
6. Lubricate each product with sunflower oil and sprinkle some of them with poppy seeds, and some with cinnamon.
7. The oven is about half an hour at 180 degrees.
8. Cover baked buns with a paper towel and leave for a quarter of an hour.
Tips and Tricks
Recipes for baking from the curd a huge amount. But unfortunately, not every time it comes out and tasty and attractive. The most frequent difficulties that are familiar to all housewives: the product swells during baking, and when cooled down. Problems may arise from the fact that the cooking time was chosen incorrectly. Then the product can remain half-burnt and burn.
But all these troubles can be avoided by adhering to the following simple rules:
1. All ingredients must be removed from the refrigerator for half an hour before the start of preparation. First of all it concerns cottage cheese.
2. For the preparation of curd or curd cake with crumb ideal coarse-grained curd. For curd fillings and creams it is better to use soft cottage cheese from packs. But do not use for this curd mass or curd with additives, since these products already contain a large amount of butter, sugar and other ingredients. This can have negative effects on exposure to temperature. 3. To prevent baking of granular curd in the baking process, curd itself must be rubbed.
4. Protect the product from damage will help detachable baking mold. It must be carefully oiled, sprinkled with flour or semolina (silicone form does not need to be lubricated). If there is no such form, baking can be removed with a knife, carefully separating it from the walls (after cooling).
5. The optimum baking temperature is 160-175 degrees.
6. In order for the product to be baked equally from all sides, it is necessary to put dishes with hot water on the bottom.
7. To check the readiness of baking from the curd it is necessary to knock on the walls of the mold. If only the filling in the center is trembling, then the product is prepared.
8. In order for the finished product to retain its volume, it is necessary, after turning off the oven, to leave it there for another 20 minutes while opening the door. Then it should stand for thirty minutes into the room without drafts so that it is cooled and soaked. And only then you can enjoy its taste.
If you follow these simple rules, all recipes for baking from cottage cheese will be fragrant, tasty and beautiful.