Grilled fillet is notable for its usefulness, naturalness and special taste.
This method of cooking is chosen by supporters of a healthy lifestyle, athletes and people who watch their figure.
The grill can be different: a frying pan, ovens in the oven or in a microwave oven, aerogrill, barbecue.
But in any of them you can make a tasty and healthy fillet.
Grilled Chicken Fillet - General Cooking Principles
Grilled fillet can be used clean or with skin. It can be baked as a whole, cut into plates, cooked in small pieces. Often, grilled fillets are made into skewers, using the product alone or in combination with vegetables, mushrooms and even fruits.
Before laying the fillet on the grill, it must be marinated or simply rubbed with spices. Lemon juice, mustard, different types of pepper and garlic are wonderfully combined with chicken. Often use aromatic cumin, rosemary, soy sauce. And in order to give white meat juiciness, the chicken is smeared with a small amount of vegetable oil.
The cooking time of the fillet mostly depends on the unit used and can vary from a few minutes to half an hour. But in any case, it is very important not to overdo the chicken, otherwise it will become tasteless and dry.
Recipe 1: Grilled chicken fillet with rosemary (in a pan)
To cook such a chicken fillet, a grill pan is required. The dish can be classified as very fast, everything will take no more than 12 minutes. It does not require dressings and sauces, the chicken does not lose its inherent taste.
• 2 fillets;
• 1 tsp. rosemary;
• a little olive oil;
• black pepper.
1. Take both fillets and rinse well under the tap. Then we dry. Now with a sharp knife cut along. It should turn out four flat pieces. 2. Rub the pieces of chicken with salt and pepper from all sides.
3. Heat up the grill pan, do not add oil. But then pour dried rosemary evenly. If you are using fresh twigs, then you can crumble them.
4. Do not wait until the rosemary starts to roast, and immediately on top of it lay out the fillet pieces.
5. Fry the pieces exactly two minutes, this time the chicken does not touch and do not lift.
6. Turn over onto the second side and grill the toasted top with olive oil. Quite a bit, use a few drops. It is convenient to do this with a silicone brush.
7. After a couple of minutes, turn over again and now we grease this side. Repeat this two more times. That is, on each side we fry two more times for 2 minutes and remove.
Recipe 2: Grilled Chicken with Lemon
You can use any grill to cook such chicken fillet, even the simplest frying pan will do. The whole secret of this recipe lies in the fragrant marinade, in which you need to hold the fillet for at least 30 minutes.
• 4 fillets;
• 1 lemon;
• 20 ml of oil (olive);
• 1/3 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 tsp. pepper;
• 2 cloves of garlic.
1. Through the press skip peeled garlic cloves.
2. Add juice squeezed from a medium-sized whole lemon.
3. Put salt and pepper, rub with a spoon marinade until the salt is dissolved. At the end add olive oil.
4. Wash the fillets, then cut each in half into two plates. Take the hammer and knock slightly. Enough several times on each side.
5. Rub the chicken with the cooked marinade, and simply pour the rest on top.
6. Cover the dishes and forget about it for at least half an hour. It is advisable to turn over to the other side in time. If you marinate the fillet in advance, it is better to put it in the fridge.
7. Heat the grill.
8. Remove the fillet pieces and shake the marinade droplets.
9. Fry on each side for five minutes. Served with fresh vegetables.
Recipe 3: Grilled chicken fillet with onion and pepper (on skewers)
Chicken fillet recipe with an amazing feed. On small skewers there is a harmonious breast, onion slices and sweet pepper.
• 1 breast;
• 4 spoons of lemon juice;
• 1 yellow pepper;
• 1 red pepper;
• 2 small onions;
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce;
• 1 spoon of vinegar;
• some oil.
1. Mix lemon juice and soy sauce.
2. Slice the breast into slices and pour over the prepared mixture. Leave to marinate for thirty minutes. Periodically we overturn.
3. Cut the onions into rings and pour vinegar with three spoons of water. Let it marinate for now.
4. We clean the peppers from the internal contents and cut them into large cubes so that their size coincides with the chicken.
5. Remove the chicken fillet from the marinade and sprinkle the pieces with butter, just a little.
6. Pour vinegar from the onion.
7. Stringing slices of pepper, onion and chicken on wooden skewers. We spread on the heated grill.
8. Turn over to the other side every minute. Make chicken ready.
Recipe 4: Filipino’s “Adobo” grilled chicken fillet
Elementary dish with a very interesting name. Classic Adobo is prepared by extinguishing ingredients. This is also an improved version of cooking dishes with grilled chicken fillet.
• 0.4 kg fillet;
• 2 spoons of lemon juice;
• 1 tablespoon olive oil .;
• 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro;
• 1 onion;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• pinch oregano;
• salt pepper;
• pinch of jeera.
1. Take a plastic container or just a tight package. In the second case, it is important that it be a whole.
2. Grind the garlic and throw in the container. Add the cilantro and chopped onion in small pieces. Put the oregano and other spices, pour in the oil with lemon juice and salt.
3. Cut the chicken fillet into pieces one centimeter thick and send to the rest of the ingredients. 4. Vigorously shake the container or package for a few seconds and send to the refrigerator for four hours. Shake periodically.
5. Take out the pieces, shake off the remnants of the marinade and vegetables.
6. We spread on the preheated grill and cook for 6-7 minutes, periodically turning over to the other side.
Recipe 5: Grilled chicken fillet in the oven
Many ovens are equipped with a grill, but how to cook chicken in them? Many people mistakenly believe that the chicken will turn out dry. In fact, everything is very simple and it will turn out juicy, if you use the appropriate marinade. The dish is quite spicy, if necessary, you can reduce the amount of pepper.
• 4 fillets;
• 1 chilli pod;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 bunch of cilantro;
• 2 tsp. brown sugar;
• 0.5 tsp. turmeric;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
• 0.5 lemon.
1. Grind cloves of garlic and combine with very finely chopped green cilantro.
2. Add chili pepper to the marinade, which must also be chopped. Tail cut off, the seeds can be left.
3. Add the remaining spices, salt and squeeze lemon juice.
4. Now we take a pestle and rub the prepared mixture to squeeze out the juices from the pieces of pepper and garlic.
5. Pour in olive oil, stir and marinade ready.
6. Wash chicken fillet and cut into small cubes of 3-5 centimeters. Pour the marinade, stir well and cover. Give the chicken so stand for at least an hour.
7. Heat the oven with the grill 180 degrees.
8. Remove the chicken from the marinade and lay it on the wire rack.
9. Fry the fillet pieces for about 20 minutes. During this time we turn over 2 times to the other side.
Recipe 6: Grilled chicken skewers
For this variant of chicken fillet, you can use the grill in the oven or barbecue. For kebabs need wooden skewers. Total will leave about ten pieces.
• 3 fillets;
• 1 spoon of sesame oil; • 0.5 lemon (juice);
• 2 spoons of olive oil.
• 2 spoons of olive oil;
• 1 onion;
• 1 clove garlic;
• 0.5 cup of peanut butter;
• 8 tablespoons of water;
• 0.5 lemon (juice);
• 1 chili pepper.
1. Marinate the fillet. To do this, combine olive and sesame oil with lemon juice. Lime can be used. Fillet cut into small cubes and mix with dressing. Salt to taste. Leave to marinate for a couple of hours.
2. Wooden skewers need to fill with cold water and leave for half an hour.
3. While the fillet is pickled, prepare the dressing. For it you need to cut onions and chili, chop the garlic. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and lay out onions, fry for 5 minutes. Then add chili with garlic, and a minute later lime juice and peanut butter. Pour in water, put salt, warm it up and turn it off.
4. String on the soaked skewers slices of fillet and send to the barbecue dish or grill in the oven. Fry until golden brown about 10-12 minutes.
5. Take out and serve chicken skewers with fragrant dressing.
Recipe 7: Grilled chicken fillet in a microwave
Many microwave ovens have a built-in grill, but who uses it? In fact, this is a very convenient thing. And cooking chicken fillet on the grill will not take more than 15 minutes. It is better to use chicken fillet with skin, the dish will be juicier.
• 2 fillets;
• 1 tsp. seasonings for chicken;
• 3 spoons of butter.
1. We take the tank for the microwave oven and pour oil into it, add spices for the chicken and mix. It is better to use a glass and a shallow bowl.
2. Coat the fillet mixture. Usually there is salt in the seasonings. But if it is not enough, then add more.
3. Leave the fillet for 20 minutes.
4. Now put in the microwave, set the microwave and grill. Cook 15 minutes. Periodically you need to press a pause, open the door and turn it over.
Recipe 8: Grilled Chicken Fillet with Mushrooms
Another version of grilled chicken kebab. For him, it is desirable to use greenhouse mushrooms of a small size.
• 1 fillet;
• 1 pepper;
• 1 spoon of mustard;
• 1 spoon of honey;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 3 champignons.
1. Mix the mustard with honey and vegetable oil, put any seasoning and salt to taste. Grind to homogeneity.
2. Cut fillet into cubes, the size should approximately coincide with the mushrooms.
3. Rinse the mushrooms, combine with the fillet and stir with the sauce. Marina hour.
4. Cut the peppers in large pieces and string them on wooden skewers together with mushrooms and pieces of chicken.
5. Shift the kebab on the grill or place it under the oven grill. We bring to readiness, turn over every two minutes.
Grilled chicken fillet - tips and tricks
• Chicken fillet loves all sorts of spices and marinades. Therefore, it can be marinated the day before, but do not forget to put it in the fridge.
• To make the fillet juicy, you can stuff the pulp with butter. It must first be cut into small pieces and frozen.
• To make a ruddy crust on the fillet pieces, you can smear them with a thin layer of melted honey. Often use its mixture with diluted mustard.
• It is not necessary to grill fillets only. Spread eggplants, zucchini, tomatoes and other vegetables nearby. The issue with a side dish will be solved very simply!