Cheesecake - the name alone says about something warm, cozy and homely.
This pastry has a unique aroma and involuntarily reminds of childhood. Today, not many people indulge in cheesecakes.
But it is easy to fix!
After all, there are a lot of interesting and tasty homemade cheesecakes and not only with cottage cheese stuffing.
You can please everyone!
Homemade Cheesecakes - General Cooking Principles
The dough for cheesecakes in most cases is prepared yeast, less often used puff or any other. Always mixed with wheat flour of the highest grade, which is necessarily sifted. Yeast can be used pressed, but more and more recipes are adapted to dry, because now they are more accessible, easier to use, store, have a good lifting force.
The most common filling for homemade cheesecakes is cottage cheese. It can be salty, sweet, contain various additives, often an egg is added to bind. But they also often cook sweet cheesecakes with jam, jam, fruit purees. Salty cheesecakes are made with potatoes, cheese, meat.
Recipe 1: Home-made cheesecakes with yeast-curd cheese
The classic version of making cheesecakes at home from fancy pastry with vanilla filling.
• 250 grams of milk;
• 10 grams of dry yeast;
• 80 grams of sugar;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 2 eggs;
• a pinch of salt;
For the filling:
• a pound of cottage cheese;
• 100-150 gr. sugar (depending on the acid of the curd);
• 2 eggs;
• 2-3 tablespoons sour cream.
To lubricate the products before baking, you will need a spoon of milk and yolk, the protein can be sent to the dough or toppings.
1. Mix the preheated milk with yeast, sugar and salt. Pour in melted, but not hot oil. Can be kneaded on margarine.
2. Separately, beat the eggs with a fork, pour into the milk mixture. Add the flour and knead the usual yeast dough, moderately elastic, not spreading. We put in a bowl, cover with a napkin and give rise 2 times. 3. For the filling, you must wipe the curd through a sieve to get rid of the lumps and make the mass more homogeneous. Then add raw eggs, sugar, vanilla and sour cream. Mix well and put in the fridge.
4. We take out the airy dough, divide it into pieces, the size of small apples, immediately lay out on a baking sheet, leaving the distance between the balls. We give products to rise.
5. We take a small glass and make a recess in each ball. It is necessary to press the vessel well to the baking sheet in the center of the ball, you can turn it clockwise and against it, so that the hole will be of high quality and the filling will not fall out during baking.
6. Put the cottage cheese in the resulting dredging, level with a spoon.
7. Lubricate the resulting cheesecakes with a mixture of eggs and milk, send bake. On average, it will take no more than 17 minutes at 180 ° C.
Recipe 2: Cheesecakes at home with jam
The recipe for sweet, airy and sweet homemade cheesecakes. Jam is desirable to use thick. Yeast dough, on margarine.
• 100 grams of milk;
• 100 grams of water;
• 500-600 grams of flour;
• 1 bag of yeast;
• 1 tsp. (without slides) salt;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 70 grams of margarine.
About 500 grams of jam are required for the filling, and one raw egg for lubrication.
1. Dilute the milk with hot water, add a glass of flour, sugar, yeast and let the dough rise for 15 minutes. Then put salt, melted margarine, flour residues and knead the elastic dough. Keeping the hour warm.
2. We divide the dough that has risen into balls, lay them on a baking sheet and leave to rise for 15 minutes.
3. For now, prepare the jam. To do this, put it in a bowl and rub well with a spoon so that there are no lumps.
4. Break the egg into a bowl, add a spoonful of water and beat with a fork.
5. Making a glass of the notch, the process is described in detail in the previous recipe. Put the jam.
6. We grease the formed products with an egg and send them to bake. Temperature 180, time 12-15 minutes.
Recipe 3: Puff Pastry Cheesecake Cheesecakes
For example, the option of making cheesecakes with cottage cheese, but similarly, you can make pastries with any other fillings. Tart snacks made of puff pastry with salty fillings made from potatoes, meat and mushrooms are especially tasty. Ingredients
• 500 grams of dough;
• 300 grams of cottage cheese;
• 2 eggs;
• sugar, about 80 grams.
1. For the filling, rub the curd with sugar, one egg and protein from the second. Leave the yolk for lubrication. Add vanilla to flavor.
2. Roll out a layer of puff pastry. Cut a cup with a large cup or a cup. We form bumpers, by pinching the edges with your fingers. Get a kind of plates.
3. Put in each filling, immediately leveled.
4. We lubricate the products with eggs and immediately send them to bake until done.
Recipe 4: Cheesecakes at home with cottage cheese and raisins
Option delicious homemade cheesecakes with juicy filling. Dough use any yeast. You can knead the first, second or your favorite recipe. It will take about a kilogram of dough for this amount of filling.
• 1 kg of dough;
• 120 grams of raisins;
• 70 grams of sugar;
• 500 grams of cottage cheese;
• 50 grams of sour cream;
• 2 eggs;
1. Raisins should be soaked in warm water, so that the berries become large and juicy. Then squeeze the grapes and dry in air for 5 minutes.
2. Pound the curd with eggs, sugar, vanilla and sour cream, add the raisins. Mixing stuffing.
3. We form balls from dough, let them rise, make holes and unfold the filling.
4. Grease the cheesecakes with a beaten egg and bake. Cottage cheese, too, must be lubricated, so that a fried crust appears on the filling.
Recipe 5: Homemade cheesecakes with potatoes and mushrooms
The recipe for delicious homemade cheesecakes with an unmatched potato filling. Yeast dough, kneaded on kefir. But instead, you can also use sour cream diluted in half with water or yogurt.
• a pound of flour;
• 250 grams of kefir;
• 70 grams of water;
• 1 spoonful of sugar;
• 1 bag of dry yeast;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 1 egg;
• 100 grams of oil (vegetable).
For the filling:
• 400 grams of mashed potatoes;
• 200 grams of champignons;
• 1 onion;
• oil, spices;
• 50 grams of sour cream.
1. Cooking dough. To do this, mix warm kefir with salt, eggs, butter. Separately mix the yeast with warm water and sugar, leave for 15 minutes. Combine both mixtures, add flour, stir and keep the dough in heat until the second rise. 2. Cut the mushrooms into cubes, as well as onions. Fry together until golden brown, add spices.
3. Mix mashed potatoes with mushroom mass.
4. We form classic cheesecakes from the risen dough. A detailed process is described in the first recipe. Fill the minced potatoes with mushrooms.
5. Lubricate the filling with sour cream, and the cheesecakes themselves (dough edges) with raw yolk.
6. Bake until done, usually 15-20 minutes is enough. Eat hot.
Recipe 6: Cheesecakes at Home with Meat
If the meat eater claims that he does not like cheesecakes, you can easily prove to him the opposite. The recipe is terrific baking. In contrast to the classic meat pies, cheesecakes are very fragrant, as the filling is roasted.
• 1 tsp. yeast and salt;
• 1 spoon of sugar;
• 170 grams of kefir;
• 400 grams of flour (may require a little more);
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 1 egg.
For minced meat:
• 250 grams of boiled meat (can be chicken);
• 100 grams of bacon;
• salt pepper;
• 1 onion;
• 2 eggs;
• 70 grams of cheese;
• 3 spoons of butter.
1. Knead the usual dough with yeast. Dissolve the yeast in 50 grams of water, let it stand, then add all other ingredients that should be warm or at least have a room temperature. Withstand until the first climb.
2. For the mince, fry in the oil chopped finely onion, cool.
3. Cut the stuffing or skip through a meat grinder, mix with onions, raw eggs, spices. Put the diced bacon.
4. We form classic cheesecakes with a notch.
5. Put the meat stuffing.
6. Lightly sprinkle with grated cheese on top, slightly, so that the stuffing shone through.
7. Bake until tender.
Recipe 7: Homemade cheesecakes with cheese and curd
Recipe for salted cheesecakes with cottage cheese filling. A special touch of baking gives the addition of greens and cheese. If you place the products close to each other (but not very close), then when baking, they will stick together, and you will get the original cake.
• 150 grams of milk;
• 320 grams of flour;
• 10 grams of yeast;
• 1 egg; • 1 spoon of sugar;
• 5 tablespoons butter or margarine.
For the filling:
• 200 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
• 1 scoop of sour cream;
• dill, salt;
• 150 grams of cheese.
1. Combine warm milk with yeast and sugar. After 5 minutes, put the egg, salt, flour, butter and knead the dough. Keeping the hour warm.
2. For the filling we grind the cottage cheese with sour cream, put the grated cheese, salt, add the dill. You can take fresh or dried herbs.
3. From the risen dough we form 12 cheesecakes, let the lumps rise, then make pits.
4. Fill with cheese filling, lubricate with beaten egg and bake. Approximately 16-18 minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe 8: Cheesecakes at Home with Jam
For the preparation of fragrant homemade cheesecakes, we will use jam from apples and black currants. It is important that it is not too liquid. The dough is not yeast, mixed with sour cream.
• 200 grams of sour cream;
• 5 eggs;
• 50 grams of oil;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 0.5 tsp. ripper;
• 400 grams of flour;
• 120 grams of each jam.
1. Melted butter, mix with sour cream. Beat 4 eggs with sugar. Combine both masses, put the flour, baking powder, knead. We send the dough in the fridge for an hour.
2. Combine both types of jam, if the mass is sufficiently liquid, then add a spoonful of flour.
3. We take out the dough, form the cheesecakes with sides.
4. We put on jam, let the products stand for 10 minutes and send them to bake.
5. Cook such cheesecakes before blushing dough.
Recipe 9: Double filling for homemade cheesecakes
A variant of an unusual filling for classic yeast dough cheesecakes. It can be prepared according to any recipe, for example, the first or second.
• 400 grams of cottage cheese;
• 2 eggs;
• 80 grams of sugar;
• pinch of vanilla;
• 120 grams of jam or chocolate paste.
1. We form classic cheesecakes with a hollow, letting it stand while it is engaged in filling.
2. Mix cottage cheese with sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. We put the stuffing in cheesecakes, but not added.
4. Mash marmalade or chocolate paste. We collect in a pastry syringe with a conventional nozzle in the form of a tube. 5. We stick the tip of the syringe into the curd in the center of the cheesecake and squeeze out a little filling. Jam can be hidden inside or mark its presence as a target in the center of the cheesecake.
6. We bake until tender and surprise our relatives!
Cheesecakes at Home - Tips and Tricks
• To make the cheesecake filling juicy and tender, you can add a little greasy sour cream or cream.
• Jam filling will not leak out of cheesecakes, if you add a little flour or starch.
• The dough for cheesecakes with butter is tastier, but with vegetable oil does not get stale for a long time, and the baking remains soft. As an option - use a mixture of vegetable and animal fats.
• When forming the notch, the glass sticks to the dough? Just lubricate it with oil or dip the bottom into the flour from time to time.
• Should dry yeast be replaced with compressed? Simply multiply the quantity by 3. If, on the contrary, it is necessary to convert pressed yeast into dry, then divide.
• Cottage cheese filling will not get bored if you do it in a new way every time. Add chocolate drops, nuts, coconut chips, dried fruits and surprise your relatives with your unlimited imagination.