An economical and tasty dish - semolina, but not every kid eats it with pleasure for both cheeks.
If semolina is recommended to give the child on a mandatory basis, then this can be a serious problem.
However, you can cope with it, so much so that adults will line up for supplementation.
Prepare semolina chops - from fresh, or left over from the past menu porridge. Spice them up with dried fruit, sour cream, and even kissel and you can prepare to accept thanks and requests for supplement.
Semolina T-Shirts - General Cooking Principles
• Thickly boiled, fluffy semolina porridge - the basis for any kind of such chops. Basically it is cooked with milk, adding sugar and dosalivaya according to the recipe. Before you start preparing the basics, you should decide - what kind of meatballs you will cook. In unsweetened - sugar is not added.
• How to properly prepare a thick lump-free decoy? Immediately measure the required amount of semolina in a dry glass. Take any non-enameled saucepan, pour milk or water into it. At this stage, nothing needs to be added to the liquid - sugar and salt are put in the process of boiling, in a well-warmed base. As soon as the liquid begins to boil, begin to intensively stir it in a circle, and with your other hand at this time slowly, in a thin stream, pour the grits. Without stopping stirring, let the porridge boil for about three minutes until it thickens. Cool semolina cool.
• If you need to enter the oil, do it ten minutes after readiness. Eggs and additional components - poppy, flour, dried fruit, cheese, cottage cheese and others, are introduced only into the completely cooled base.
• Form bits with hands well moistened with water. The shape may be different, the recommended thickness is no more than one and a half centimeters, otherwise it will be difficult to fry them in the pan. Original look will be baked or steamed semolina bits in the form of balls.
• Before frying or baking, the meatballs are breaded in flour, bread crumbs or in a dry semolina. If you roll the breading of the product before steaming, its layer will soften, which will negatively affect not only the appearance, but also the taste. • Manna bits are served immediately after availability. Unsweetened with sour cream, sauces, melted thick cream or butter. Sweet - with honey, sweetened with sour cream, jam, sweet syrups and sauces.
A classic recipe for semolina bits as in kindergarten
• half a cup of semolina;
• two eggs;
• half a liter of milk;
• a spoonful of flour;
• 75 gr. crystalline sugar;
• refined oil.
1. Pour milk into the pan, put on an intense fire. A little warm, add sugar and a small pinch of salt. As soon as it begins to boil, intensively stirring the milk, we pour a semolina into it in a thin stream. Reducing the heat and stirring incessantly, cook until thick. Cooling down.
2. Pour eggs into well-cooled porridge, mix and gradually add starch.
3. Having moistened our hands, we will form small bits, we roll them well from all sides in semolina.
4. Pour a thin layer of oil into the pan, warm it over low heat. We spread the bitochki and give light brown on both sides. Do not close the lid.
Semolina bits with raisins from the oven in the molds
• six full spoons of fresh semolina;
• one egg;
• 1 gr. vanilla crystals;
• three tablespoons of flour;
• half a liter of medium-fat milk;
• 50 gr. Sahara;
• white coconut flakes.
1. Add sugar, vanillin and a little salt to milk, bring to a boil, add semolina and, stirring, boil thick porridge over a small fire. After having cooled well, we mix in it a raw egg and flour, and then a raisin.
2. Lay the resulting mass in small silicone molds, sprinkle with coconut chips on top.
3. Place in a hot oven and bake for a quarter of an hour - until the tops are browning.
4. We get the semolina from the oven, pause for a while and, only after that, free ourselves from the forms.
Semolina bits with curd filling
• ungrained fat cottage cheese - 250 gr .;
• half a liter of milk;
• two spoons of sugar;
• semolina - 6 tbsp. l .;
• 30 gr. homemade or sweet cream butter; • vanilla bag, crystalline;
• two fresh eggs;
• refined oil;
• 50 gr. raisin seedless, preferably light.
1. Enumerated raisins are scalded with boiling water, filled with warm water and kept in it for about 10 minutes. Re-wash and place on a towel to dry.
2. We shift the cottage cheese in a small bowl, pour some sugar and vanilla to it. Mix thoroughly, add the raisins. Granular cottage cheese pre-fray on a sieve to break up lumps.
3. Mix the semolina with sugar and, falling asleep in a thin stream, we introduce it into the boiling milk. While stirring, boil the porridge over moderate heat for two minutes and set aside from the stove. Put the butter in the semolina base, mix, leave to cool completely. In semolina, as in the cottage cheese, you can put up to 1/2 a small bag of vanilla sugar. Carefully stirring almost cooled porridge, introduce a beaten egg.
4. The second egg is poured into a separate bowl, whipped and proceed to the formation of bits. We moisten hands with water, roll a small ball out of the prepared mass and press it to make a flat cake. In the center lay out a teaspoon of cottage cheese filling and gently fasten the edges, as when making cakes. Giving the desired shape, lay the bits on a chopping board.
5. Place the pan on medium heat, pour oil into it and wait for it to warm up sufficiently. Alternately, dip the semolina bits in a beaten egg, then lower them into the pan. Fry with medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
Fried semolina bits in sesame breaded with kissel
• a glass of dry semolina;
• liter of milk;
• four spoons of starch;
• fresh chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
• a pair of tablespoons of wheat flour;
• one and a half liters of drinking water;
• high quality vegetable oil.
• 300 gr. fresh or frozen berries;
• sesame seed.
1. On milk, with a small amount of sugar and salt, cook a thick semolina base. In the still hot, stir the butter and leave for a while to cool.
2. While the porridge is cooled, prepare the jelly. Put the berries in the pot, pour water and, adding sugar to taste, bring to a boil. Boil on moderate heat for a quarter of an hour, then strain the berries through a sieve, and bring the liquid base of the jelly to a boil again. 3. Fill a 250 ml beaker by one third with water, add starch. Thoroughly, and at the same time intensively, stir with a fork or whisk. After breaking all the lumps, pour the mixture into boiling compote. Pour in a thin stream, quickly stirring the liquid in a circle. Boil the jelly in just 30 seconds, remove from heat.
4. In the cooled semolina carefully stir the eggs. You can put a little poppy or chopped dried apricots.
5. Put a frying pan on a medium-low fire, pour the oil in a layer up to 0.5-0.6 cm. We warm it up.
6. We moisten hands with water, we form semolina bits. Roll them down in a mixture of flour and sesame. Then put it in the heated oil and fry, turning on both sides.
7. When serving, laid out in chopsticks, pour plenty of jelly on it.
Semolina bits on water with cheese in the oven - “Special”
• dry semolina - 150 gr .;
• half a liter of drinking water;
• 150 gr. any cheese;
• butter - at least 100 grams;
• two eggs;
• for breading - white, ground crackers;
• teaspoon cumin.
1. On the water with the addition of salt we prepare a thick porridge. Without letting it cool down, stir in the butter, and then cool.
2. Add eggs, add finely grated cheese, a little pepper and cumin. Well, everything is stirred and cleaned into the general compartment of the refrigerator for an hour and a half.
3. From the cooled base we form bits, we roll them well in breadcrumbs. Fold in a vegetable-oil-fired chafing dish, then immediately place in a hot oven. Bake the semolina bits for 20 minutes, until a uniform golden color.
Steamed semolina with cottage cheese
• non-granular, preferably 9%, cottage cheese - 200 gr .;
• glass of semolina;
• 100 gr. sugar;
• one egg;
• 500 ml of milk;
• two spoons of poppy.
1. To the cooled, boiled in milk with sugar and salt porridge, add cottage cheese, fall asleep poppy. Mix thoroughly, pour in a raw egg.
2. Hands moistened in water, make small bits of arbitrary shape. At a distance of the thickness of the finger from each other, place them on the grid of the double boiler and place it on the bottom container with boiling water. Cover with a lid. 3. Cooking manna bits for a couple, a quarter of an hour. Serve hot.
Semolina bits - cooking tricks and useful tips
• In order for the semolina base to turn out thick, you need to strictly observe the proportions of grains and liquids. If it is enough to take six full spoons of semolina for cooking ordinary porridge for a liter of milk, in our case this amount is calculated only for half a liter. Keep in mind that for cooking on water, cereals need to take more.
• To avoid lumps, inject the grits directly when boiling, and not in an already boiling liquid. Instead of a spoon, use a whisk for intensive stirring.
• Shake the egg with a fork before introducing the egg. Pour in small portions, carefully mixing each time. This will allow you to adjust the density of the manna base.
• If the porridge turned out too thick or with lumps - smash it with a blender. This procedure will help to correct the shortcomings and make bits more tender.
• Sweet semolina bits can be supplemented with raisins, nuts, candied fruits, pieces of fresh and even canned fruits, berries. Unsweetened - slices of boiled vegetables, slices of sausage, ham or cooked meat, greens.
• Unsweetened semolina bits will have a more delicate texture if you add some ground vegetables to the semolina base. For sweet, this addition can be cottage cheese.