Soy sauces appeared in our menu relatively recently and mainly due to Korean recipes. Their peculiar taste came by the way and the product, as they say, “went to the masses”.
In addition to adding in its basic quality, various marinades for fish, meat, and vegetables were quickly tasted. The sauce is well absorbed into the pulp fibers and thanks to this, the marinating process can be somewhat shortened, or a more tender dish can be obtained.
Although pork pulp is considered soft enough, but soy-based marinating mixes are very good if your kebab or broil is just pork. Such compositions are great for “night” marinades, when meat is left in the marinade overnight, or longer. As a rule, all the proposed recipes will not hurt the dish if the meat pieces are slightly marinated.
Marinades for pork with soy sauce - general principles of cooking
• Soy marinades are used not only for pork. Often meat cooked in soy marinade is cooked with it — stewed or fried in a pan. Often from such marinades prepare sauces. They smear pork while grilling or baking in the oven.
• When preparing the marinade, soy sauce is mixed with liquid ingredients and only then supplement with spices and spices. Some types of marinades require chopping with a blender or heating of its individual components in a pan.
• Three kinds of soy sauces are used: dark, light and sweet. Each of them has its own characteristics and they are used according to the recipe. If necessary, one type of sauce can always be replaced by another. But It is worth noting that such a change will change the taste of the marinade, since each sauce has its own characteristic properties.
• So, dark sauce is more fragrant and almost unsalted. Light is more salty and less fragrant, and the qualities of sweet are already clear from its name. • Piece of sliced meat or a whole piece of it is poured with marinade or carefully rubbed into the pork fibers by hand.
• For marinating, use earthenware, enamel or plastic dishes.
Sweet soy marinade for oven-baked pork
• 100 ml of sweet soy sauce;
• a large spoon of spicy homemade mustard;
• full big spoon of liquid honey;
• ginger root - 2 cm.
1. Mix the mustard, honey and pour in the soy sauce. Put ginger, chopped on a grater, add salt to taste and mix well.
2. Pork pulp (neck) cut into steaks of two centimeters thickness, pour marinade and put in the cold for three hours.
3. Then put the meat in a baking dish with parchment and place for an hour in a hot oven (220 degrees).
4. 15 minutes before completion, lightly sprinkle the meat with the marinade. You can sprinkle with cumin seeds.
Marinade for pork with grilled soy sauce
• a quarter cup of buckwheat honey;
• one clove of garlic;
• spoon of vegetable oil;
• four teaspoons of ground fresh ginger;
• large spoon of sesame seed;
• a teaspoon of dry corn starch;
• half-sized orange;
• half a cup of dry wine.
1. In a deep frying pan or saucepan, warm the oil. Put chopped garlic and ginger in it. Constantly stirring, cook no more than one minute.
2. Remove from heat, pour in wine and soy sauce. Add honey, add sesame seed. With a small trowel, scrape the zest from the halved orange and mix well.
3. Pour half a glass of the mixture into a separate dish, and pour the rest into sliced pulp. Stir and place the meat in the fridge for an hour and a half.
4. Pour the marinade in a clean saucepan and put on a slow fire. Dissolve starch with three tablespoons of water and add into a hot mass in a thin stream with constant stirring. Boil the sauce for about a minute, until thick, and remove from heat. 5. Put the marinated pieces of pork on a grill slightly moistened with oil and cook on the grill for about 4 minutes. Grease the meat with the prepared sauce, turn it over and grease the other side. Cook for 20 minutes under the lid, time, from time to time lubricating sauce.
Soy marinade for pork on kebab
Ingredients for 1.2 kg of meat:
• three large heads of salad onions;
• a teaspoon of homemade mustard;
• 70 ml of dark soy sauce;
• 100 ml of tomato, spicy sauce;
• a teaspoon of honey;
• a small bunch of cilantro;
• parsley and dill to taste;
• spoon “Mixture of peppers”;
• a tablespoon of “Spice for the grill”.
1. Pork cut into pieces for kebabs fold into a deep bowl, sprinkle with ready-made spices.
2. Pour in the sauces and add honey.
3. Pour onion chopped into large rings and slightly remember it.
4. Add greens, which are largely torn by hands, mix well and leave for two hours, covering the container with a lid.
5. String pieces of meat on skewers loosely, alternating them with onion rings. Before stringing, be sure to remove the stuck greens.
Marinade for pork with soy sauce in mayonnaise
Ingredients for pork entrecote, calculated on 1.5 kg:
• large onion;
• dry ground basil;
• 0.5 cups of soy (dark) sauce;
• 250 ml salad mayonnaise without flavors.
1. Mix the mayonnaise slightly with a fork, mixing with basil and soy sauce.
2. Add the onion, chopped into medium-sized slices, and whisk the mixture with a blender.
3. Pour marinated pork entrecotes and, well mixed, preferably in the refrigerator for 12, but not less than 6 hours.
4. After such preparation, sausages can be fried in a frying pan, grilled or baked in the oven.
Soy marinade for pork with eggs - “Exotic”
• two large spoons of dry starch;
• three chicken eggs;
• large spoon of “French” mustard;
• 3 table. spoons of soy sauce; • garlic.
1. Dilute potato starch with soy sauce. Add the mustard, finely chopped with a knife or crushed garlic in a press and slightly beat the mixture with a fork.
2. Enter the eggs, whipped with a small pinch of salt, and mix well again.
3. Pour the slices of pork, prepared for the chops, soy marinade and clean for 6 hours in a refrigerator for marinating.
4. Then fry the meat, without wiping, in vegetable oil.
Marinade for pork with soy sauce, fried in a pan
Ingredients per pound of meat:
• one large lemon;
• 250 ml of dark soy sauce;
• 60 grams of tomato paste;
• a teaspoon of dry ground or fresh ginger, finely ground.
1. Lemon well wash and pour boiling water. You can immerse it in hot water for a minute, the juice will squeeze better. Wipe the citrus dry with a towel and scrape the zest with a fine grater.
2. Then cut the lemon in two and squeeze the juice well out of them. Mix the juice, zest and soy sauce.
3. Add ginger with pepper and mix the marinade well.
4. Slice the meat into thin strips and cover with the prepared mixture. Cover the bowl with a lid and put it on the shelf in the fridge.
5. After four hours, remove, place the pieces of meat in the pan and fry quickly on high heat. When the pieces take a ruddy crust, pour a little soy marinade into the pan. Lower the fire and simmer the meat under the lid for about a quarter of an hour.
6. If you use the recipe for marinating pork with kebabs, it is better to keep the meat all night.
Soy marinade for pork chops
• a tablespoon of chili hot sauce;
• 120 ml of light soy sauce;
• 30 gr. brown sugar;
• ground ginger - 1 tsp;
• garlic clove;
• a quarter cup of vodka “Sake”, can be replaced with chacha.
1. Dissolve brown sugar in soy sauce until all grains are dissolved. Add hot tomato, sake and whisk. 2. Put the ginger, minced garlic, and stir well again.
3. In a small bowl, put the slightly broken pieces of pork for chops and pour them with marinade. Tighten the container with a foil or cover with a lid and leave for an hour to marinate.
4. Then put the pieces of pork in hot oil in a pan and fry on both sides until a light blush.
5. If you are cooking chops in batter, wipe them well.
Marinade for pork with soy sauce on electric grill kefir
Ingredients for 200 gr. pork:
• four large garlic cloves;
• 200 ml of fatty kefir;
• two spoons of brown soy sauce;
• a small pinch of black pepper.
1. Dilute the sauce with kefir. Add the grated garlic, pepper and mix everything well.
2. Cut the pork into slices as for chops, slightly beat off and lower for one hour in the marinade.
3. Remove the prepared meat and pack each piece tightly in a special paper bag for frying.
4. Put the packaging on the grill, close tightly and fry for 7 minutes.
Soy marinade for pork in the oven
Ingredients for 500 gr. pork:
• 70 ml of dry Vermouth;
• 25 ml of soy, non-flavored sauce;
• on a small pinch: star anise, ground pepper and cinnamon;
• full spoon of sugar;
• two tablespoons of unrefined oil.
1. Soy sauce dilute wine. Pour in the oil, add sugar and stir well. Add the star anise, ground cinnamon, and ground pepper, continuing to stir.
2. A piece of pulp well rub the marinade from all sides, trying to rub it into the fibers of the meat. Put the bag in the bag, pour the remaining sauce into it and tie it tightly. Shake the bag several times and place in a bowl.
3. After an hour, lay out the meat from the bag and put it on a baking sheet. Bake at 200 degrees for at least half an hour.
Soy marinade for pork steaks
Ingredients for 1 kg of pork:
• one big orange; • onion head;
• two tables. spoons of soy sauce, sweet;
• three cloves of garlic;
• to taste spices;
• two spoons of honey;
• 40 ml of quality plant. oils;
• ordinary spicy mustard - 1 tbsp. l .;
• A spoon of “French” mustard.
1. Mix the hot mustard with the sauce. Add honey, “French” mustard, oil, spices and finely chopped garlic.
2. Chop the onion in a blender and send the mush in a bowl to the blended ingredients.
3. Orange cut in half to squeeze the juice.
4. Stir and warm the marinade in a water bath for about five minutes.
5. After that, place the stacks in a bowl, pouring each new layer of meat from a spoon. Store in a refrigerator, soak in the cold for up to 4 hours.
6. After that, fry the meat in vegetable oil in a frying pan.
Marinades for pork with soy sauce - cooking tips and helpful tips
• Dishes prepared with the addition of light soy sauce should be salted at the end of the heat treatment, after removing the sample. Since this sauce is quite salty in itself.
• If you want to speed up marinating - do not put the container with meat in the refrigerator. At room temperature, pickling runs twice as fast.
• If you pickle meat for a picnic and do not want to take a pan with you, pickle it in a tight bag with a clip.
• When stringing pieces of meat for a kebab, carefully remove the marinade residues from it: spices and greens. Otherwise they will burn over the coals.