A plate of fragrant and nourishing soup will satisfy hunger for a long time, and also charge you with energy and vigorous mood. Perhaps the best option than hot cheese soup with chicken, and you will not meet. Such an original soup, sprinkled with greens and seasoned with a piece of soft butter, looks very appetizing on the table. Any cheese soup with chicken should have a thick texture, have a rich aroma and a pleasant creamy milky tint.
To prepare such a dish is very simple. Regardless of the type of products included in its composition, the recipe of cheese soup can be divided into several stages:
1. Boil the chicken in water and chop it.
2. Add chopped ingredients to boiling broth (for example, vegetables, legumes, cereals, mushrooms, etc.). Usually those who cook long enough.
3. Add grated or diced cheese, fry (if necessary), reduce heat to a minimum, add spices and spices, and let the soup boil for a few more minutes.
4. Turn off the stove, cover the pot with a lid and let the soup stand for three to five minutes.
Cheese Soup with Chicken - Food Preparation
So, for the preparation of cheese soup with chicken, we need chicken meat, cheese and, accordingly, other ingredients that we will put, based on the recipe of the dish. These can be vegetables, rice, pasta, or beans that have been chopped to about the same size. In any case, if it is necessary to add cereal to the soup, it should be thoroughly washed beforehand, and in the case of legumes and barley - soak for a while in cool water.
As for cheeses, different types of soup are suitable for soup. Often, of course, use semi-solid or solid varieties. Before putting them in the pan, they are ground on a grater or with a knife. Usually hard cheeses are added at the very end of cooking. Soft creamy and processed cheese should be put 10-15 minutes before the readiness of the dish. Nevertheless, there are many recipes when the processed cheese is thrown at the very end of cooking, when the soup is almost ready. In general, each recipe for cheese and chicken soup is good in its own way. Cook, taste and treat with pleasure!
The best recipes for cheese soup with chicken
Recipe 1: Cheese Soup with Chicken “In French”
Among all the "French" soups with chicken, the most famous, perhaps, is cheesy. No wonder! It's no wonder that French cuisine is so popular all over the world. With great respect, she treats cheese and soups based on it, so she gave us countless recipes for a nourishing soup.
- 500g. chicken fillet
- 200g. processed cheese
- 400g. potato
- three onions
- 200g. carrots
- 100g. butter
- to taste spices (pepper, dried herbs, lavrushka, etc.)
1. Cover the chicken with water and set it on fire. As soon as the liquid begins to seethe, add 1 tsp. salt, a few peas of pepper and a couple of bay leaf. Boil at a slow boil for twenty minutes, then remove the meat.
2. Peel and chop the vegetables into cubes (potatoes and onions), chop the meat and processed cheese with a knife. Put potatoes in boiling broth and cook for five to seven minutes.
3. At this time, in butter, pass the onion until soft, add to it finely chopped (or grated) carrots, add salt. Season the vegetables until the carrots are half cooked, then place the broil in the broth with the potatoes. Boil another 5-7 minutes, adding spices.
4. Now dip the chicken and melted cheese in the soup, mix and then on the stove for another 3-4 minutes, then sprinkle with herbs and turn off the stove. Serve the crunchy croutons soup.
Recipe 2: Cheese Soup with Homemade Chicken
We present the recipe for cheese soup with chicken meatballs. The dish is very rich, nourishing and appetizing. It has great taste and gives real home warmth and care! Ingredients Required:
- 200g. minced chicken
- floor chicken eggs (for meatballs)
- 2st.l. bread crumb
- 1l. water
- 200g. processed cheese
- two potatoes
- a couple of cauliflower inflorescences
- one small carrot
- a piece of celery root
- the white part of the leek
- two handfuls of spiderweb vermicelli
- spices and herbs to taste
1. In a bowl, combine the base for the meatballs: minced meat, egg, a handful of dried herbs, breadcrumbs, and salt. Mix everything and set aside in a cold place for 20-30 minutes.
2. Peel vegetables, celery and leek. Cut the carrots and celery into strips, the potatoes into cubes, chop the leek, and chop the cabbage into small pieces.
3. Remove the minced meat, roll the balls out of it (up to 3 cm in diameter), place them on a chopping board. Fry celery with carrots and leeks to grow. oil
4. Dip potatoes and diced cheese in boiling water. After 7-10 minutes Toss the cabbage and bring the soup to a boil. Then lower the frying, season the dish with spices and cook on low heat (from the moment of boiling) for about 5 minutes.
5. Dip the meatballs, cobwebs into the pan and cook for another ten minutes. After that, decorate the soup with fragrant parsley and serve it to the table.
Recipe 3: Cheese cream soup with smoked chicken
Have you ever tried pea soup with smoked chicken? If not, then it's time to cook it. This is truly an amazing combination, familiar to many people not by hearsay. To make our soup more tender and velvety, add cheese to it and turn the dish into puree.
- 2l. water
- 2/3 cup of dried peas (groats)
- smoked chicken breast
- one small potato
- one small carrot
- a pair of bulbs
- 4 teeth garlic
- universal salty seasoning, spices
- 150g. any cheese
- parsley leaves (can be replaced with other greens) - butter
1. Soak the peas for 1.5 hours. Then put it to cook. When the peas begin to boil soft, add carrots and potatoes, sliced into slices, salt.
2. Separately, fry chopped onion until it is polished. When the peas and vegetables are boiled out, transfer them (together with the liquid) into a blender and turn it into a puree mass.
4. Grate the cheese on a fine grater, peel and put garlic through a press, dice the smoked chicken breast. Transfer the soup back to the pan and set on fire.
5. When it boils, add cheese, chicken, onion, garlic, herbs and spices to it. Cook the soup for another seven or ten minutes on low heat so that it is soaked with the aromas of chicken, garlic and spices. At the end add a decent piece of butter, sprinkle with herbs and serve to the table.
Cheese and chicken soup - secrets and tips from the best chefs
- Many nations serve cheese soup with croutons, have you ever tasted it with salty crackers? If not, then it is time to try. It is doubly delicious!
- An excellent option is to add a small amount of cream to the cheese soup with chicken at the end of cooking.
- Everyone knows that processed cheese is almost impossible to grate, because it is very sticky. However, there is one trick: before chopping cheese on a grate, freeze it in the freezer.