Chicken is one of the easiest to prepare. Chicken is combined with vegetables and fruits, as well as with mushrooms, cheese, olives, greens, various sauces and side dishes. Because of this, housewives should not have any questions about how to make a chicken dish truly festive. Several winning combinations - and the table is decorated with the most delicious meat treats.
No one will leave indifferent chicken with apples and prunes, meat rolls, whole baked carcass with ruddy sides or fillet slices in a hearty salad. Here is a selection of holiday chicken recipes with photos for different companies and taste preferences.
Festive Chicken: Recipe for a Spicy Whole Carcass with Lemon and Spices
There are several difficulties in preparing a whole carcass - it is necessary that the meat is cooked evenly and not burnt from above. But the effort is worth the result: the whole baked chicken looks impressive. This dish is suitable for a cozy holiday with a small family.
- It will take: chicken carcass about 1, 7-2 kg, two medium onions and carrots, lemon, celery root, garlic head, thyme - 4 sprigs, 30 g of hard cheese, 100 g of butter, fresh ground black pepper, salt, olive oil.
- Cut onions into half rings or quarters, carrots and celery into small cubes.
- Grease a deep baking sheet with olive oil, put the vegetables in there, season with salt and pepper.
- Grate cheese.
- Melt the butter in a microwave or in a water bath.
- Mix the cheese and butter.
- Peel the garlic and crush all the teeth with the flat side of the knife. Set aside half for the filling, add the rest to the vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Cut lemon into 7-8 thin plastics.
- Rinse and dry the carcass both outside and inside.
- Grate the meat with salt and spices.
- Stuff the chicken with lemon, put 4-5 mashed garlic cloves and a couple of fresh thyme leaves behind. Fill all with a little hot butter and grated cheese.
- Place the carcass breast up on the vegetables.
- Separate the carcass skin from the thighs and breast, pour in oil there and distribute it with a brush.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Tie the wings and legs to the hen. Send the dish to the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- After this time, remove the baking sheet, turn the chicken over, and coat with the remaining butter. Return to the oven for another 20-30 minutes.
- Ruddy chicken is served along with vegetables, on which it was stewed. When serving, you can decorate the meat with lemon slices and a sprig of thyme.
Chicken with pineapples and prunes
One of the best combinations for the celebration - chicken and pineapple. Tart fruit gives meats unusual notes. The sweet fruit prunes will complement the dish - after baking, it becomes especially tender and soft.
Chicken recipe for a festive table for lovers of sweet and sour meat:
- Ingredients: 8-10 thighs and shins, orange, canned pineapple jar (dried fruits do not fit - too hard), a pack of prunes, garlic - 2-3 cloves, 150 g of hard cheese, mayonnaise - 3-4 tablespoons . l., salt.
- Rinse and dry the meat. Grate with salt and pepper from all sides. Pour with freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Pineapples removed from the syrup. You can bake both rings and half rings, or cut the fruit into cubes.
- Soak prunes in warm water for half an hour, rinse and dry.
- Grate cheese.
- Mix the cheese and mayonnaise until a thick mass is formed.
- Chop garlic, add to cheese.
- Smear chicken with garlic, put it on a baking sheet. Pineapples and prunes are placed around the meat pieces.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven 180 degrees. Bake for 60-80 minutes until the meat turns red.
Spicy chicken dishes on the festive table will please a large and noisy company. It is convenient to bake small portions - legs or wings.
How to cook a spicy meat snack:
- For 10 wings you need 1 lemon, 2/3 cups of olive oil, 1 tbsp. l salt and sugar, 3-4 cloves of garlic and 1 tsp. chili peppers
- Squeeze lemon juice, grate the zest.
- Mix juice, zest, olive oil and spices. Add grated garlic. Stir the marinade.
- Meat slightly beat off and immerse in marinade. Leave to soak for an hour or two, occasionally turning it over.
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees. Place the wings in a baking dish and send them to cook for 40 minutes.
- To make the meat juicier, it is periodically taken out and poured over the remaining marinade sauce.
- Serve spicy wings with fresh vegetables and salad.
Oh, this dish no one will pass their attention. And for the barbecue is not necessary to get out into nature. The aroma of coal can be compensated by delicious spices. And if you add an unusual sauce to the meat, the dish will qualify for the honorable first place on the holiday table.
How to cook a festive chicken kebab at home:
- Ingredients: chicken fillet - 0, 8-1 kg, 8-10 cherry tomatoes, olive oil for frying, 1 tbsp. l soy sauce, 1 tsp. honey, 50 g of ketchup, 1 tsp. mustard, salt. Also need wooden skewers.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade: honey, soy sauce, mustard and ketchup.
- Cut the fillets in the same cubes.
- Pour meat with marinade, add salt. Mix thoroughly and send soak for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- String marinated meat on a skewer, alternating it with cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the oven 180 degrees.
- Pre-fry the skewers in olive oil for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray covered with foil. Bake for 30 minutes, 15 minutes on each side.
- When serving, sprinkle with herbs and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Chicken with cherry sauce on skewers
Chicken meat on skewers looks very elegant, and even such portions are most convenient to eat. If the standard combinations are tired, you can diversify the menu for the holiday with cherry berries and mint.
Chicken fillet recipe with cherry-mint sauce:
- It will take: 0.5 kg of fillet, 100 g of bacon, 5-6 cherry berries, mint leaves, lime, 150 g of yogurt for sauce, salt and pepper.
- Fillet into cubes, salt.
- Strung meat on skewers, wrap bacon with thin plastic on top.
- Bake the meat in the oven at 200 degrees for about 10-20 minutes depending on the thickness of the pieces.
- Prepare the sauce: chop the mint leaves and cherries, remove the bones. Mix everything with natural yogurt without dyes and flavors. Add salt and allspice.
- Put ready-made skewers on plates, sprinkle with lime juice for a fresh aroma and pour over the sauce nicely.
Chicken meat is baked in beer, white wine, tomato paste, mustard, with olives, oranges, apples. Reddened skin alone creates a festive mood. Even without additives, the spiced chicken is already considered to be a festive dish.
Poultry is well combined with rosemary, dried garlic, paprika, turmeric, ginger, cumin. The perfect side dish is steamed or fresh vegetables, peas, mashed potatoes. It's easy to experiment with chicken, so the choice of festive dishes is so rich.