Meatballs in sour cream sauce - general cooking principles
Sour cream sauce is the same supplement that will make any dish juicy, satisfying and nutritious. If you cook meatballs in sour cream sauce, you will be delighted with delicious meat products, both of your home and unexpected guests. The peculiarity of cooking this dish is that you can cook it quickly. You do not spend half an hour, and meatballs will already be smoking on your table!
What to serve meatballs? The finished dish is delicious in its pure form, you can also treat your guests to them, serving it along with any side dish.
Meatballs in sour cream sauce - preparing food and tableware
For the sauce, you'll need fresh, low-fat sour cream, cream, milk or water, spices and vegetables. Why for the recipe you should not take fat sour cream? The fact is that meatballs are not a dietary dish at all, especially those made from animal meat. If you put out the meatballs in fat sour cream, then at the exit you will get a dish that is very heavy for the stomach.
Where to cook the meatballs in sour cream sauce? You can use the oven, a slow cooker or cook meatballs on the stove in a saucepan.
Recipes for meatballs in sour cream sauce:
Recipe 1: Meatballs in Sour Cream Sauce
This dish is especially that has a very pleasant creamy taste and aroma. Meatballs we will cook pork and ground beef with vegetables, but you can vary the taste of the dish with other ingredients.
- Minced pork 200 grams
- Minced beef 200 grams
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Low-fat cream 250 ml
- Sour cream 300 grams non-fat
- Sunflower oil
Preparation Method: 1. Prepare the vegetables. To do this, peel and chop the onions, and wash the carrots with a metal brush and grate them. Fry the vegetables in a pan, cool.
2. Mix the pork and ground beef, add vegetables to the mixture, salt. Make minced balls of medium size.
3. Heat a clean griddle and, after smearing with oil, put the meatballs for 5 minutes, fry them slightly on both sides.
4. Prepare sour cream sauce. To do this, mix the cream, sour cream, salt and spices.
5. Pour the sauce into the pan, put it on the fire. Put the meatballs in the pan and simmer them for half an hour on low heat.
Recipe 2: Meatballs in a Sour Cream Sauce with Mushrooms
The peculiarity of this dish is that, in addition to meatballs, you will also get an incredibly tasty sauce with mushrooms. You can pour a side dish with this sauce, serve it along with meatballs or even eat it by spreading it on a bun. Meatballs we also make with the addition of mushrooms.
What mushrooms to take for this dish? Any variety of mushrooms, ranging from forest to shop.
- Minced pork 150 grams
- Ground beef 150 grams
- Mushrooms (of any kind) 400 grams
- Bulb onion average height 2 pieces
- Chicken Egg 1 piece
- Sour cream non-fat 200 ml
- Low-fat cream 200 ml
- Prepare the mushrooms for the sauce and for the meatballs. To do this, they need to be washed well, dipped in a bowl with water. After that, cut each mushroom into 5-6 cubes. Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat the pan and fry the mixture of vegetables in sunflower oil until all the water is gone from the mushrooms (about 10 minutes). A third of mushrooms with onions set aside for meatballs, and the rest of the mass is useful for the sauce.
- Prepare the meatballs. Mix for this stuffing pork and beef, mushrooms, egg, salt, and from the resulting mass sculpt medium-sized meatballs.
- Cooking meatballs in sour cream sauce is best in the oven. Turn on the oven 180 degrees. Once it warms up, put it in a deep, buttered form, put the meatballs together and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce. To do this, enter the sour cream with onion mushrooms and chop the blender into mashed potatoes. Add cream, salt and spices to mix, stir. Pour the meatballs in the form of sour cream sauce and simmer then about 30 minutes.
Recipe 3: Meatballs in sour cream sauce with dill and basil
If you are cooking meatballs from chicken or minced fish, then a more suitable sauce than sour cream is hard to come up with. After all, this meat is quite lean and meatballs can get dryish. Sour cream will give the dish juiciness and at the same time will not make the meatballs very fat.
- Chicken minced meat 350 grams
- Rice 50 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Sour cream 200 grams non-fat
- Cream 250 ml non-fat
- Dill dry 2 tablespoons
- Basil dry
- Prepare the grits. Rinse well in running water and boil until ready to cook. Boil rice. Cool it before adding it to the meatballs.
- Mix minced chicken and boiled rice grits, salt. Make small round meatballs from the meat mass. Fry them in a heated pan, greased with oil, for 6-7 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce. To do this, first finely chop the peeled onions and fry in a frying pan. Chill.
- Mix onion, sour cream and cream, add dill, basil, salt and spices.
- In a saucepan, where meatballs with methane sauce will be stewed, put the meatballs and fill them with ready gravy. Simmer the meatballs for at least thirty minutes.
Recipe 4: Meatballs in sour cream sauce with pickles
Sour cream sauce will brighten the taste of meatballs made from minced fish. Thanks to the white fragrant gravy, the meatballs will be unusually juicy and fragrant, although the minced fish is rather dry. For this recipe is best minced meat from white fish. The sauce for meatballs will be quite unusual, as we add to it pickled cucumbers and dried dill.
- Fish stuffing 350 grams
- Rice groats 50 grams
- Carrot medium size 1 piece
- Sour cream non-fat 200 ml
- Cream 200 ml (10 percent fat)
- Pickled cucumbers 2 pieces
- Dill fresh
- Rice should be washed and cooked until ready (about eight to ten minutes, after the water in the saucepan has boiled). Cool it down.
- Mix minced fish with chilled rice, salt. From the resulting mass blind balls. Put them in the fridge.
- Prepare sour cream sauce for meatballs. Wash the carrot and grate it on a fine grater. Mix carrots, sour cream, cream, salt in deep dish. Pour the sauce into the saucepan and bring to the boil. Dip the meatballs in the pan and simmer them for about half an hour.
- Ten minutes after you put the meatballs in the pan, add the chopped cucumbers there, and a couple of minutes until cooked, the dill is cut.
Recipe 5: Meatballs in Sour Cream with Garlic
Prepare a thick cream sauce with the magic aroma of garlic. Believe that as soon as your home smells magical smells coming from the kitchen, they immediately come running to you with spoons. Cooking such meatballs better in the oven.
- Minced pork 250 grams
- Minced beef 250 grams
- Onions 2 pieces
- Egg 1 piece
- Cream 250 ml non-fat
- Sour cream 200 ml non-fat
- Flour 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 3 teeth
- Peel the onions and cut them as small as possible, fry in a pan.
- Mix the beef and pork mince, add half the fried onion, egg and salt. Make round meatballs from the finished meat mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease the deep mold with butter and place the meatballs on it. Put the form in the oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Prepare sour cream sauce. In a clean deep frying pan, heat the flour until golden brown, add sour cream, cream and onions. Squeeze the garlic through the press into the prepared sauce, salt and mix. Pour the prepared sauce into the meatballs.
- Simmer the meatballs in sour cream for about 30 minutes.
Meatballs in sour cream sauce - secrets and tips from the best chefs
- If you are cooking meatballs in sour cream sauce with grits, then observe moderation in the number of ingredients. Using too much cereal, you do not get meatballs, and rice or buckwheat balls with the aroma of meat. At 400 grams of minced meat will be quite enough half a cup of dry cereal.
- After mixing several kinds of minced meat and adding cereal or vegetables to it, let the mixture brew for about fifteen minutes. The components during this time are saturated with each other's aroma, and the meatballs will be much tastier.
- When you sculpt the meatballs, put them in the fridge for a few minutes so they will be stronger.