- Peppers stuffed with rice - general principles of cooking
- Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker - “Dietary”
- Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with mushrooms
- Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with chicken
- Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with minced meat
- Peppers stuffed with rice and pork in a slow cooker with potatoes
- Baked pepper stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with meat and cheese
- Peppers stuffed with rice - cooking tricks and helpful tips
Stuffed peppers are a seasoned and well-deserved dish.
Almost constant component of the filling - rice. It perfectly dilutes high-calorie minced meat, softens the taste of vegetables. Recipes, adapted for cooking in multi-cooker, are not much different from the classic, and certainly not inferior to them to taste.
Peppers stuffed with rice - general principles of cooking
• Pepper before stuffing must be washed under a tap, preferably with warm water. Then they cut off the apical part together with the stem and select all the seeds and partitions. After that, rinse with water from the inside to wash away the remaining seeds. In most cases, the upper part is cut very thin and not used. Sometimes the top and tail are left. In this case, almost a quarter of the top of the peppers is cut, and only a third of the green “tail” is left.
• Rice for stuffing peppers, you can take any. Round grain, long grain, steamed or ground. But It is worth noting that steamed cereals have a specific taste that can change the taste characteristics of the main course. Rice grits are washed before use and delivered according to the recipe. If the croup needs to be boiled, it is not boiled soft, but only brought to a state of semi-ready. Next, wash well again and dry from the remaining water on the sieve or in a colander. Boil rice can be both in the crock-pot and on the stove.
• If not boiled rice is used for stuffing, the peppers fill only two-thirds with the filling, since the grits increase almost three times in volume when cooked. Also, do not tightly tamp the "stuffing", rice can not boil. • To make the rice filling juicy, add onions and carrots spiced in the cooking bowl or in a frying pan. Often, rice and fried vegetables are mixed with mushrooms, chicken or lean meat, mostly mixed (pig and beef). The filling is lightly salted and seasoned with ground pepper.
• Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker can be cooked with or without gravy.
• For roasting vegetables in a multicooker bowl, use the “Frying” or “Baking” mode. Pepper is cooked mainly on “Quenching”. The cooking time is always indicated in the recipe.
Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker - “Dietary”
• eight perchin fleshy sweet pepper;
• two large onion heads;
• one big carrot;
• ripe tomato;
• half a cup of rice cereal;
• 70 ml of refined sunflower oil.
1. Peppers, cut the upper part finely, carefully select all the seeds along with partitions and rinse under cold water. On a medium grater, rub the carrot, chop the onion as small as possible.
2. In the cooking bowl on “Baking” warm the oil well and put carrots and onions in it. Close the lid and leave for a quarter of an hour. This time is enough for vegetables to soften well and not to burn.
3. Add washed rice cereal to the bowl. Pour half a teaspoon of table salt and, stirring well, warm another five minutes.
4. Then add the finely chopped garlic and sliced small tomato. Mix everything well and place out of the bowl in a separate bowl, cool.
5. Fill each prepared pepper with two thirds of the slightly cooled vegetable mixture and place in the brew bowl.
6. Pour in the hot water so that it only slightly covers the stuffed pepper, and close the lid.
7. Turn on the “Baking” program again and wait until the water in the bowl boils. After that, switch to “Quenching” and cook for one hour.
Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with mushrooms
• large sweet pepper - 6 pcs .;
• 250 gr. fresh young champignons;
• carrot - 1 pc .;
• onion; • 150 gr. long grain rice;
• butter - 70 g .;
• young dill;
• “Russian” cheese - 50 gr .;
• 150 ml of thick natural tomato juice.
1. Rinse the dill well with water and place on a towel. When the greens dry out, chop with a knife.
2. For two minutes, dip the tomatoes in boiling water and quickly cool in cold water. In the area of the stem on each, make crosswise cuts and carefully remove the peel. Mash the pulp with a crush.
3. Rub carrots and onions rub on a medium grater or perebite kitchen processor (blender).
4. Slice the champignons into small slices or slices.
5. From the rice cereal, remove the litter and unsuitable grains. Rinse well and boil in unsalted water until half cooked. Rinse the boiled rice in a colander again, then leave it for 5 minutes. During this time, all the excess moisture will leave.
6. Put the rice in a bowl, add to it mushrooms, chopped dill and vegetables. Pour in tomato juice and stir well with a spoon.
7. Fill the peppers prepared for stuffing and put in the cooking bowl, in which you melt the butter beforehand. Putting peppers, do not put them on one side, and put the nozzles down.
8. Close the cover and program “Quenching” for 40 minutes.
9. Put the prepared stuffed peppers on a large platter, top with each finely grated cheese.
Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with chicken
• green sweet pepper - eight small peppercorns;
• 300 gr. chicken breast (fillet);
• polished rice - 100 gr .;
• two onions;
• one glass of unsalted tomato juice;
• two small carrots;
• three cloves of garlic.
1. Cut chicken fillet as small as possible or twist the meat in a meat grinder. On a medium grater, rub the carrot, onion cut into small slices.
2. Start the slow cooker in the Baking program for forty minutes and put the carrot, chopped chicken and half the onion in it. Add two spoons of non-aromatic vegetable oil and cook without stirring for 15 minutes. Then mix and continue to simmer until the end of the program.
3. Boil the washed rice until half cooked. Connect it with roasted meat. Salt lightly, add ground pepper to your taste and mix gently. 4. Fill the seeds, peeled from the seeds with slightly cooled ground meat (seven pieces), and put it in a “saucepan”.
5. Pour tomato juice into a deep bowl. Pour the remaining onion into it, push the garlic press or finely rub garlic on the grater, salt it to taste. Stir and pour “gravy” pepper in the bowl.
6. Add a small leaf of laurel, peppercorns and turn on the slow cooker in the desired mode for one hour. You can use the option “Baking”. Cooking time in this mode is reduced. Set the timer to 40 minutes.
7. A quarter of an hour before readiness, open the lid and add the remaining pepper, grated, or chopped straw into the gravy.
Peppers stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with minced meat
• 700 gr. sweet green pepper;
• 400 gr. mixed ground beef;
• one cup of round grain rice;
• three medium onions;
• tablespoon thick tomato paste;
• three small tomatoes;
• three large spoons of mayonnaise or sour cream;
1. Wash the pepper and prepare it for stuffing. Rinse the enumerated rice to clean water and dry it well on the sieve.
2. Pour a little oil into the bowl and set up the roasting program. When the oil warms up, dip the onion (two heads) cut into small pieces into it, fry until light browning.
3. Remove the skin from the tomato and grate them in a separate bowl.
4. Grate the remaining onion with the largest grater and combine with the minced meat. Add half the fried onion, dried rice cereal. Pour in a few pinches of ground black pepper, salt and mix well with your hands.
5. Fill the prepared pepper approximately 2/3 with the meat mixture. Do not tamp stuffing too tightly. Rice when cooking increases in volume, and in densely filled pepper rice grains do not boil.
6. Transfer the stuffed peppers to the slow cooker. In a glass of water, dilute the tomato paste. Pour the mixture over to the peppers and pour in enough water to cover them completely.
7. Add mayonnaise or sour cream and start the slow cooker for an hour and a half in the mode of cooking stuffed pepper (“Stewing”). 8. A quarter of an hour before the end of the program, add finely chopped dill to the cooking dish.
Peppers stuffed with rice and pork in a slow cooker with potatoes
• five potatoes;
• half a kilo of lean pork (pulp);
• 15 pepper peppercorns (sweet);
• a pair of medium bulbs;
• large tomato - 1 pc .;
• a pair of small carrots;
• polished rice - a full glass (without a slide);
• 200 gr. greasy, thick cream;
• a small leaf of laurel;
• two spoons of tomato;
• A pair of cloves of garlic.
1. Take an onion and one carrot. Finely chop the onion, and grate the carrot. Fry the vegetables in the cooking bowl until golden in vegetable oil and shift to the mincemeat.
2. Add the washed rice, press the garlic. Salt, season with a few pinches of ground pepper and knead well.
3. Fill the pepper with minced meat. Do not compact and fill only two thirds, given that rice will increase during cooking.
4. Cut the peeled potatoes lengthwise into eight slices.
5. Pour all the sour cream into the slow cooker and place the tomato.
6. Add finely chopped onion, diced tomato and coarsely grated carrots.
7. After that, firmly “put” stuffed peppers on the spouts in the bowl, and between them put potato wedges in the free spaces. Lay the remaining potatoes on top.
8. Fill everything with drinking water so that it only slightly covers the contents of the bowl, and pour laurel into it, salt it.
9. Close the lid tightly and turn on the “Quenching” program for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Baked pepper stuffed with rice in a slow cooker with meat and cheese
• Pork and beef mince - 800 gr.;
• half a cup of dry rice cereal;
• four large fleshy peppers;
• a pair of onions;
• 50 gr. spicy hard cheese;
• spices “For meat”;
• on a small pinch of oregano and ground pepper;
• three small cloves of garlic.
1. On vegetable oil, save small, shredded onions. This can be done in a multicooker bowl or in a pan.
2. To completely clear water, wash rice. Boil until half cooked and cool well. You can wash the rice with cold water, then decant the rest of the water from it, putting it on a sieve. 3. In a bowl with minced meat, add the spiced onions, boiled rice and minced garlic, oregano. Pepper, season the mince with the spices “For meat” and knead well.
4. For pure peppers on the side of the stem, cut off about a fourth. Tail do not tear off completely, leave it third. Then carefully select all seeds from both parts.
5. Loosely fill the bottom of the peppers with the meat and cover with the tail.
6. In a slow cooker, pour six tablespoons of olive or non-aromatic sunflower oil. Gently place the stuffed peppers in it on the noses.
7. Cook on “Baking” 50 minutes.
8. 10 minutes before readiness, open the slow cooker. Gently, so as not to burn yourself, lift the upper part of the peppers by the tails and put on each one a plate of cheese. Then put the removed “lid” back and bring the dish to readiness. At the same time be sure to close the lid.
Peppers stuffed with rice - cooking tips and helpful tips
• For stuffing, you can take frozen or canned pepper for the winter. In this case, the cooking time should be reduced, and the rice should be boiled until ready.
• Do not mix ground beef with hot rice. Be sure to cool it under cold water and dry well.
• Spare some of the onion added to the mince or gravy in vegetable oil. The taste of the dish will be richer. For the same purpose, in addition to the tomato paste, add fresh tomatoes chopped on a grater.