“Mink of a mole” is a tasty and juicy dessert, which it is obliged, first of all, to bananas, and from where do they come from a mole hole - who knows?
However, if such a treat may not appeal to an underground resident, then sweets will certainly ask for a supplement.
Cake “Mink Mole” - general principles of cooking
• Bake only one sponge cake and must be dark (chocolate) in color. Paint the dough with cocoa powder, which does not contain granulated sugar. To make the cake high, it is better to use round shapes of small diameter (up to 23 cm) for baking. You can also take rectangular containers, but so that the biscuit baked in them does not come out too low, fill the form with dough at least two thirds of the height.
• Sponge cake, after complete cooling requires special preparation. From it you need to make a kind of blank. To do this, around the entire circumference of the cake, departing from the edge to one and a half centimeters, make a deep, but not through, slit. Then carefully choose the pulp with a spoon or hands. It turns out a kind of "saucepan", on the bottom of which lay bananas.
• Cream spread over the fruit and form a slide. That she did not crawl, it is desirable to prepare a dense cream mass. In sour cream or cream it is recommended to add a thickener.
• The cream slide is covered with fine crumbs of biscuit crumb. Fresh sponge cake is not easy to crumble, so before chopping it should be dried in the oven.
• The cake does not require additional design, but if desired, it is poured over melted chocolate or sprinkled with chocolate chip chips.
Cake “Mink Mole” with condensed milk
• sour cream, fat content not lower than 20% - 250 gr .;
• Condensed whole milk - half a standard can;
• a glass of sugar;
• bag of dough ripper; • two eggs;
• powdered cocoa - 125 gr .;
• one and a half glasses of good flour.
• half a kilo of 35% cream;
• the second half of the can of condensed milk.
For the filling:
• can of boiled high-quality condensed milk;
• five large bananas.
1. Pour the sifted twice flour into a dry bowl, add cocoa, dough and sugar to it, mix well by hand or spoon.
2. In the dry mixture, break the eggs, put the sour cream with condensed milk, knead well. Put the dough, moisten the bowl of vegetable oil with vegetable oil, and turn on the device in the “Baking” mode for at least an hour.
3. Check the readiness, then carefully remove the biscuit from the bowl and leave to cool on an inverted steam container or lattice.
4. At a distance of one and a half centimeters from the edge, along the entire circumference of the cooled cake, make a non-through slot and carefully select the entire middle. The bottom is desirable to leave about a centimeter thick.
5. Spread the walls and bottom of the resulting billet with boiled condensed milk and place the peeled bananas in it.
6. Beat cold cream with condensed milk until thick. If even with prolonged beating the cream does not begin to thicken, add a thickener.
7. Lay the thick airy cream out of the cream on the bananas, and sprinkle the crumbled crumb from above.
Mink Mole cake with cottage cheese soufflé
• two eggs
• half a cup of sugar;
• milk - 200 ml;
• refined high quality oil - 80 ml;
• dark cocoa, powdered - 2 tbsp. l .;
• 200 gr. high-quality flour;
• two small spoons of baking powder.
In the soufflé:
• fat plastic cottage cheese, home or factory - 300 gr .;
• 100 gr. beet refined sugar;
• granulated gelatin - 10 g .;
• a little more glass of milk.
• five medium bananas.
1. Transfer the cocoa flour to the bowl. Add baking powder and mix again, or better, cross. 2. In a separate bowl, first beat the eggs until foam. Then pour in the vegetable oil with milk and repeat the beating.
3. Pour the egg mass into the container to the flour mixture. Stir thoroughly with a spatula to make a smooth dough.
4. Fill them with an oiled form and stir in a hot oven for 35 minutes. Before you get a biscuit, make sure that it is ready.
5. Pour gelatin with milk for half an hour. Then put on a slow heat and, stirring regularly, warm to complete dissolution of the granules, cool.
6. Put the cottage cheese in a deep bowl, add sugar to it and start beating. After about a minute, without stopping the process, pour a gelatin dissolved in milk in a thin stream.
7. From the middle of the cooled cake, remove the crumb, leaving only the walls and bottom thickness of about one and a half centimeters.
8. Fill the formed void with bananas, laying them loosely, and pour over all the curd mass.
9. Sprinkle the cake on top with a sponge cake prepared from the extracted crumb. Well press it with your hands, giving the shape of a slide, and put it in the common compartment of the refrigerator for the night.
Cake “Mink Mole” with banana cream
• four eggs;
• ripper used in baking dough - 1 tsp;
• 140 gr. wheat flour;
• incomplete glass of beet sugar (180 gr.);
• 50 gr. fresh cocoa powder;
• drinking water (hot) - 4 tbsp. l
• refined beet sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
• 60 ml of cool water;
• two spoons of brandy.
• half a liter of 33% cream;
• 150 gr. Sahara;
• one small banana;
• 15 gr. “Fast” gelatin;
• water - 50 ml;
• homogeneous cottage cheese or curd mass - 250 gr.
• four small bananas in the filling;
• one candy strawberry “Frutelli”;
• 50 gr. a bar of chocolate, preferably dark and large strawberries for decoration.
Preparation: 1. After separating the yolks from the yolks and pouring the proteins into a dry bowl, start beating them at moderate speed with a sugarless mixer. Continue the process until a dense white mass is formed with a slight glossy shine.
2. In a separate enamel bowl, slowly beat the yolks, gradually adding boiling water to them. When the mass starts to foam and slightly increase in volume, start gradually adding sugar. It is necessary to achieve complete dissolution of the crystals and continue to beat, until the whitened mass becomes thick.
3. Separately combine flour, powdered cocoa and ripper. To mix all the ingredients evenly, cross the mixture twice through a sieve.
4. To the whipped yolks shift the protein mass and immediately pour the flour mixture. Very carefully mix all with a spatula. Homogeneous dough should be uniformly colored.
5. At the bottom of the form, place the parchment, rub the walls with butter, and then pour the cocoa. Fill it with a rare dough and put a sponge cake on it at 180 degrees for half an hour.
6. Prior to the swelling of the granules, soak the gelatin in cold water, then dissolve it, slowly, in a water bath.
7. Pour the cream into a deep enough bowl and whisk without adding sugar until compacted.
8. Put cottage cheese in a separate pot, add sugar and sliced banana to it. Smash everything with an immersion blender, achieving maximum homogeneity.
9. Stir in the curd base, adding whipped cream in portions. Then, continuously stirring, enter the cooled gelatin. It should make a thick cream, but if it still turned out to be rare, put it in a refrigerator until thick.
10. In hot, practically boiling water, dissolve the sugar and cool the syrup. If it is not possible to completely dissolve the grains, bring to a boil, they will surely dissolve.
11. Cooled sugar syrup mix with brandy.
12. Remove the crumb from the cooled biscuit cake. Saturate the bottom and sides of the resulting billet with brandy syrup and place bananas in it. 13. Put some curd on the fruit layer, smooth it. Then lay out the rest and form a neat hill of it. Leave a few spoons of cream, they are useful for registration.
14. Squeeze the crumb into a crumb with a blender or rub it with your hands and cover it with cream so that there are no gaps. Leave some crumbs.
15. Break a bar of dark chocolate into pieces and put it to drown in a water bath.
16. String strawberry on a wooden skewer and place it in a chocolate mass. Slowly twisting, completely cover the strawberries with chocolate. Put the skewer in a glass, turning the berries up, and place in the refrigerator.
17. Roll out the chewing candy with a thin layer and the edge of a knife or a blade. Cut out two paws from it, or rather, palms with fingers, like in cartoon characters. Sharpen the edges with your hands. For a spout, from the same candy, roll a small ball.
18. To defer the crumbs mix cream. The mass should be viscous and plastic. Sculpt out of it two "pens" of the mole.
19. Place strawberries on the surface of the cake, laying the berries on its side, and put sculpted “handles” on both sides. Attach to them the “brushes” of candy, stick the nose with cream. Tiny eyes, too, sculpted candy.
Recipe for sour cream cake “Mink Mole” with cream
• flour with high gluten - one and a half glasses;
• two chicken eggs;
• sugar - one glass;
• 1/2 b. Gostovskoy condensed milk;
• a full glass of 20% sour cream (no slide);
• soda - 1 tsp;
• cocoa powder - four spoons;
• Two teaspoons of food vinegar.
• half a cup of powdered sugar;
• 500 ml cream, high fat;
• chocolate droplets - 40 gr.
• not overripe bananas - 4 pcs .;
• some green coconut chips.
1. Pour the vinegar into a small coffee cup, add soda and mix thoroughly. 2. Put sour cream with condensed milk in a bowl, add eggs with sugar and whisk well. Do not wait for the formation of foam, just enough to achieve uniformity.
3. Add slaked soda to the egg-cream mass, mix and immediately add the flour mixed with cocoa. Stir well first, and after all the flour intervenes, gently whisk.
4. Pour the dough into a butter-treated form and bake at an oven temperature of about 180 degrees. After half an hour, not earlier, check the readiness of sour cake with a skewer. If after the puncture it remains dry, release the cake from the mold and cool it well.
5. Whip cream and powdered sugar. The readiness of the cream can be checked by raising the mixer blades. If after them will remain not converging grooves - ready. For reliability, while whipping to the cream, you can add a thickener.
6. Stir chocolate droplets into the cream. Cut bananas first into large chunks, then lengthwise.
7. Prepare the cooled sponge cake. As described in the recipes above, select its middle and place bananas in the resulting groove.
8. Cream put cream on top of bananas with a high cap. Sprinkle the top with crushed sponge cake and lightly sprinkle it with coconut chips.
Chic “Mink Mole” cake with chocolate cream from Mascarpone and cream
• a glass of flour;
• bank of whole condensed milk;
• incomplete large spoon of liqueur;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• six spoons of dark cocoa (without sugar);
• two spoons of low-grade vinegar;
• two eggs.
• 3-4 bananas.
• half a kilo of Mascarpone soft cheese;
• 100 gr. bitter 76% chocolate;
• half a cup of sugar;
• 30% cream - 500 gr.
1. Mix with light whipping until a homogeneous mass of condensed milk with eggs. Add soda, extinguished in vinegar, to the mixture, add the sifted flour and mix again.
2. Pour the dough into a butter-covered, then cocoa powder, form, and place in an oven heated to 180 degrees. After half an hour, check the biscuit for readiness. 3. As in the above recipes, select the core from the cake. Put the pieces in a clean bowl and grind them with your hands.
4. Grate the chocolate on a fine grater. Dip a bowl in hot water and, while stirring, melt.
5. Whip cream with sugar until thick. Then mix the melted chocolate and mascarpone in them. Add the ingredients in small pieces and carefully mix each new batch.
6. Put in a biscuit preparation a little cream. Spread them the walls and bottom, then lay the bananas and lay on them a slide of the remaining cream mass.
7. Sprinkle sprinkles on top and put the cake in the fridge for three hours.
Cake “Mink Mole” with custard made of sponge cake on boiling water
• three large spoons of cocoa;
• refined oil - 45 ml;
• a glass of sugar;
• 100 ml of boiled, cooled water;
• 200 gr. flour;
• incomplete spoon of food vinegar;
• half a cup of medium-fat milk;
• soda - 1 spoon;
• two eggs.
For the filling:
• three bananas;
• incomplete handful of pitted cherries.
• yolks of two eggs;
• one protein;
• 60 gr. flour;
• half a liter of non-fat pasteurized milk;
• 150 gr. sugar.
1. Combine soda with cocoa, add sugar. Pour the flour and stir again slowly.
2. Pour the eggs into the dry mixture, then the milk, and cook the dough, gently whipping everything with a mixer.
3. When the mass becomes homogeneous, while continuing to whip, add vegetable oil into it, and at the end pour in the vinegar.
4. Intensively stirring the dough with a whisk or spoon, pour boiling water into it in a thin stream.
5. Transfer the dough into a baking dish and bake a biscuit for 30 minutes. After cooling, cut out the middle of the cake without damaging the walls and bottom.
6. Pour sugar over the milk, put on a small fire and heat to hot so that the sugar grains dissolve. Do not boil! 7. Pour the flour to the yolks, mix. Add protein and re-stir. If the cooked mass is thick, you can add another protein.
8. Adding little by little, enter the cooled, sweet milk into the egg mass and move the bowl to the stove. Boil the mixture with a little heat, stirring regularly until thick. Then cool to normal room temperature.
9. On the bottom of the sponge cake, spread the bananas cut in half, cherries on them and pour over all the cooled cream.
10. Kill the blender selected from the middle of the sponge cake. Sprinkle the crumbs on top of the cake.
Cake “Mink Mole” - cooking tricks and useful tips
• The sides of the cake are not covered by the cream and, if the form is dusted with semolina, splashes will be visible on the sides. To make the cake look aesthetically pleasing, use cocoa powder to add a layer of butter.
• It is impossible to chop crumb fresh biscuit even with a blender. Lightly dry the pieces extracted from the middle of the sponge cake in the oven and grind them only after they cool down completely.
• The cottage cheese used in the preparation of the cream must first be ground through a sieve. This will help get rid of the grains and make the cream mass more tender.