Chicken noodle soup is a wonderful dish that neither adults nor children will refuse.
Light, aromatic, nutritious. Cooking such a soup is a real pleasure: the minimum supply of food, a little time and effort, but the result exceeds all expectations!
Step-by-Step Recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup: Basic Principles
Before cooking, choose a chicken. You can use the whole carcass or parts of it. The meat is washed and boiled until cooked. In order for the broth to be transparent, it is necessary to remove the froth and not expose a strong flame, the soup should languish, not boil.
The broth will turn out tasty if you add various vegetables and spices when cooking: onions, celery, carrots, peppers, as well as greens, roots, black pepper, laurel and others.
Noodles can be used both home and purchased. Put it in the already cooked dish in boiling broth. Cook for long, literally 2-3 minutes after boiling.
Hot soup is served with croutons, crackers or a crust of fresh bread.
Chicken Noodle Soup: Step by Step Recipe
• 1 medium chicken carcass;
• spider web pasta - half a glass, you can use homemade noodles;
• carrot - 2 pcs .;
• 1 stalk of leek;
• parsley root - 1 pc .;
• 2 sprigs of fresh celery;
• half a bunch of fresh dill.
Also to the above list of ingredients, you can add two leaves of Lavrushka, about four liters of purified water, 3 peas allspice and about a pinch of salt. And, of course, if you make noodle soup with chicken from homemade noodles, then you will need to take 1 egg, a pinch of salt, 3 cups of flour and 300 ml of water for the dough.
1. Before proceeding directly to cooking chicken noodle soup, prepare all the ingredients: thoroughly rinse the chicken carcass with cold water, chop it into small pieces. Peel carrots, cut into large cubes. It is most convenient for cleansing to use a special knife for vegetables. Rinse the parsley root, chop the leek, celery, dill and parsley with a knife. 2. Pour into a deep metal container four liters of cold water previously purified through a filter, put the chicken pieces together with all the vegetables, add salt. Do not forget to put laurel and peppercorns, since they give the meat a special aromatic flavor to chicken and broth.
3. Place a container of meat and vegetables on the stove, set the maximum possible flame, wait for boiling, remove the foam, turn it down. Cook meat and vegetables from 40 minutes to one and a half hours. Cooking time depends on whether you purchased home-made chicken or shop chicken, as well as the size of the pieces. Be sure to remove the foam if necessary so that the finished broth is transparent.
4. When the meat and vegetables are cooked, remove them with a slotted spoon and strain the broth.
5. Strain broth again in a saucepan and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
6. In boiling broth throw pasta cobwebs or homemade noodles, below we will tell how to make it.
7. When the noodles in the broth are cooked, put the chicken meat, previously separated from the bones and cut into small pieces, add chopped greens, let it boil for five minutes.
8. Close the ready-made chicken noodle soup with a lid to infuse and pour into deep plates, in each place a few pieces of meat. If you want, you can put one tablespoon of sour cream in the finished dish and sprinkle with black pepper.
9. To make homemade noodles, knead a dense dough: break an egg into a small bowl, add some salt, pour in 300 ml of purified water. For the elasticity of the dough, you can pour 2 large spoons of vegetable oil into the water with the egg. Stir the mixture well with a spoon or whisk. Sift the flour and pour into the mixture of water with the egg in several stages, kneading the dough thoroughly. When the dough has a thick texture, lay it on a floured table and press it down with your hands until it becomes stiff and elastic. Leave the dough under the towel for 20 minutes. Cut the “rested” dough into small pieces, roll each into a layer approximately 3 mm thick. Cut the layer into thin strips (noodles), the thickness of the noodles can vary from 1-2 mm to 5-6 mm - according to individual preferences. Spread the cut noodles on the table to dry a little. When the noodles dry, you can lay it in boiling water, after boiling, boil the product for about 3 minutes. Be sure while cooking homemade noodles, stir the contents of the pan so that the dough does not stick together.
Milk soup noodle with chicken: recipe step by step with vegetables
• about a kilo of chicken breasts;
• 1.5 liters of chicken broth;
• potatoes - 4 pcs .;
• onion head;
• 1 carrot;
• homemade noodles - 400 grams;
• 10 g of salt and black pepper;
• milk - 250 ml;
• flour - a little less than one glass;
• seasoning thyme, oregano - 15 g each;
• fresh parsley when serving - 3 sprigs.
For a large flavor, also use three cloves of garlic, a fresh stalk of celery and half a cup of olive oil as an extra ingredient for pre-frying chicken breasts.
1. The broth in this recipe will not be as light, transparent as in the previous one due to roasting chicken breasts and a little thickish due to the greater amount of noodles, but this is the highlight of this noodle soup.
2. Before roasting chicken breasts, rinse thoroughly with cold water, dry a little on paper towels. If the breasts are very large, then chop them into pieces, and if medium or small, then fry whole. Salt the prepared meat and place it on the hot oil in a frying pan, fry for six minutes on each side until light brown crust. Make the fire strong first, so that a ruddy crust forms, and then turn it down to the smallest and fry until ready. Put the fried breasts on a flat plate.
3. For cooking soup, we will use chicken broth, which must be cooked. You can do it from chicken drumsticks or wings as follows: wash the meat, put it in a bowl with cold water, add laurelce for the aroma, three black peppercorns and cook first over high heat until boiling, then remove the froth and cook until ready over low heat. After the chicken legs or wings have completely softened, remove them on a plate, strain the broth.
4. Release all the vegetables from the rind, wash, chop: potatoes - medium cubes, onion - straws, rub carrots on a Korean grater, chop green celery with a knife, garlic peel and chop in garlic. 5. Pour olive oil into a cast iron deep container, place the prepared carrots, onions, celery, chopped garlic and sweat a little with the lid closed. Then open the lid, add thyme, oregano in powder, add some salt and add flour, mix well with a wooden spatula and fry.
6. After roasting vegetables with spices, put the potatoes in the pot and pour in the cooked chicken stock, reduce the heat and cook until the potatoes soften.
7. When the potatoes are soft, add the noodles, pour in the milk and put the fried breasts, stir well and boil for a few minutes.
8. Once ready, let the soup stand and pour into portions, sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Soup noodles with chicken, mushrooms and sausage cheese: recipe step by step
• 1 large chicken leg;
• 4 fresh champignons;
• a slice of sausage cheese;
• small vermicelli or thin noodles - half a glass;
• 1 carrot;
• 2 bulbs;
• basil, turmeric powder - 5 g;
• half a teaspoon of black pepper and salt.
You will also need half a glass of vegetable oil for cooking passerovka.
1. Defrost the leg, carefully separate the pulp from the bones. Cut the chicken meat into medium pieces and place in a metal container with cold water, put on a strong fire and wait for boiling. After boiling, remove the froth and cook for another 25 minutes. Put the cooked meat out of the pan, strain the broth.
2. Prepare the mushrooms: peel, wash, slice, put in chicken broth and cook on moderate heat for a little less than half an hour. You can also use forest mushrooms.
3. Peel carrots, peel onions, chop with thin slices with a knife, put in a frying pan in a well-heated sunflower oil. Roast, stirring, for 5 minutes.
4. Put the finished vegetable sautéing in the broth with mushrooms.
5. Cut the cooled chicken meat into small cubes and place in the soup, add the noodles. 6. Chop a piece of sausage cheese on a coarse grater and pour in a few minutes until the soup is ready, add dry basil, turmeric and simmer the dish over low heat until cheese is melted.
7. When serving, pour into plates, side by side, put slices of black bread or croutons in a separate plate.
Step-by-step recipe for noodle soup with chicken - tricks, tips
Undoubtedly, the soup with homemade noodles is much tastier than the soup with cobwebs or noodles. You can use several tricks to make the noodles more interesting and appetizing:
• The noodles will be soft and especially tasty if you add milk to the dough instead of water.
• To make noodles bright and interesting for children, beetroot or carrot juice will be added to the egg just before the dough kneading.
• In addition, a flour product can have different tastes each time: add chopped or dried garlic, spicy herbs, finely chopped fresh herbs, and spices to the dough.